Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

I'd HATE to be a Sim because...

Nikkei_SimmerNikkei_Simmer Posts: 9,427 Member
1. Your brain is in a permanent state of "brain-melt".

"What happened to my bedroom? Wasn't the door two segments of wall covering over, now it's three? Can someone tell me what the hell happened here?"
v6575VG.jpg

"Where'd those set of stairs come from? How did we get a second floor on our house, It wasn't there when I went to sleep?"
swQ62wm.jpg
TuNAOAO.jpg

"Wait a minute, I have to go milk the cows? Wait...a sec...where'd the cows come from?"
gdDHHOu.jpg

"How'd we get chickens??!!!"
Ds0PNxF.jpg

..."Guess what, honey... I'm pregnant..."

..."No...wait, that was the chickens..."

..."So that explains the little yellow fluffballs running around."

2. Your Watcher is sadistic.
He likes zapping you.
xFVKXfJ.jpg
...or raining meteors down on your head.
w6DfFJs.jpg
...or torturing you with bees...
YHNvzfJ.jpg

Oh wait, I forgot one...setting you on fire...
bvFgmeU.jpg

Watcher (evil snicker): Guess which one's MY favorite...

My sims spend their life in a state of catatonic terror.
tz4DKMx.jpg

...Give your reasons why you'd hate to be a sim here...
GYZ6Ak9.png
Always "River McIrish" ...and maybe some Bebe Hart. ~innocent expression~

Comments

• HeathertibbHeathertibb Posts: 153 Member
    I'd hate to be a sim because it must suck washing dishes in the bathroom all the time.
  • Nikkei_SimmerNikkei_Simmer Posts: 9,427 Member
    @Heathertibb ...not to mention unhygienic as well. If NRAAS Vector ever puts out an update with stomach viruses... all my sims would be dead of e. coli infections.
    GYZ6Ak9.png
  • HeathertibbHeathertibb Posts: 153 Member
    @Heathertibb ...not to mention unhygienic as well. If NRAAS Vector ever puts out an update with stomach viruses... all my sims would be dead of e. coli infections.

You got that right!😉
    4. Because the only thing that's keeping you from getting out of your chair is a plate on the floor.

"My spouse died because my son put a plate behind her chair...now she couldn't get out."
    GYZ6Ak9.png
  • BrandontaylorBrandontaylor Posts: 4,773 Member
    edited February 2022
    5. The full moon makes you a lunatic, which you to Lunatic Slap other Sims.

Sim 1: Hey, it’s a full moon. (Lunatic Slaps Sim 2.
    Sim 2: WTH you do that for?
  • jpsulsuldagdagjpsulsuldagdag Posts: 450 Member
    I just went into the pool to swim and back float, I opened my eyes and now there are walls around and I can't get out.
  • TinySpaceFoxTinySpaceFox Posts: 1,110 Member
    edited February 2022
    Even though your Watcher would never hurt you, that doesn't mean she won't record your worst moments, turn them into GIFs and post them on the Internet for all to see...

9ToeOeT.gif

59Xp7H0.gif

qE0LA9S.gif

KFyedsW.gif
    You might plan on being lazy and read a book, but the Watcher says “Oh no, you’re gonna jog around town all day until you finish athletics.” (Or any skill really)

The police are ineffective and criminals almost always get the best of them. Usually my Sims have no trouble beating criminals up.
  • TinySpaceFoxTinySpaceFox Posts: 1,110 Member
    Your Watcher might make you go through university again.

L7PNfds.jpg
    edited February 2022
    11. When your Watcher cancels your assigned task mid-stream and you're left scratching your head in front of the kitchen appliance wondering what you’re doing there in the first place…

oh…wait…that’s my RL every day, sorry.

12. You actually have to contend with actual witches, plant-sims, fairies, werewolves, vampires, aliens, elves and genies. Like what the hell, everyone would either be a werewolf or a vampire within about a month statistically speaking.

f(x)=a(1+r)² :mrgreen:

You could make a fortune as an alchemist selling cure potions though.
    Post edited by Nikkei_Simmer on
    GYZ6Ak9.png
    edited February 2022
    13. The prices in SimNation are outrageous. 5 Simoleans for one single apple is too much. However, making money is certainly easy so I guess it's not so bad.
  • pinkrobinpinkrobin Posts: 110 Member
    You have to go to school every single week of the year.
    EA ID: Praktrosella
  • king_of_simcity7king_of_simcity7 Posts: 25,102 Member
    edited February 2022
    I would hate to be a Sim because of the lack of fire training available to all Sims.

Lets face it we have all lost Sims through fire one way or another!

JgG5aTe.jpg
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • Lucy_HenleyLucy_Henley Posts: 2,969 Member
    “Oh look, the Watcher built us a lovely swimming pool!”
    *jumps in*
    “Hang on a second… where did the ladder go?? And how did a fence magically appear round the pool perimeter?”
    edited February 2022
    16. You can make every extravagant meal on the menu, but whenever you’re hungry you default to mac n’ cheese or autumn salad. I hate autumn salad.

I’m not a rabbit.

17. Bees and you have a tempestuous relationship.and not just because you're stealing their honey too.

18. Certain activities can leave you in need of chiropractic help. 😁. We won’t name those.

19. Your taxes will kill you financially. “What the hell? I’m supposed to pay §2,365 Monday and §3,129 on Thursday? Are you bleepin’ kidding me?”
    GcQGusj.jpg
    River: "Holy Mother of the Watcher. If they're expecting us to be able to financially afford to pay this, they're ~bleep~ing nuts!!!"
    Post edited by Nikkei_Simmer on
    GYZ6Ak9.png
  • DuckyQueenDuckyQueen Posts: 342 Member
    20. I would have a bunch of kids at spur of the moment
  • EcaEca Posts: 155 Member
    I don't want to keep freezing due to lag.
    giphy.gif
    Crystal Cover from Tumblr
  • Satanu_ReevesSatanu_Reeves Posts: 402 Member
    Every time I played video games, I'd get the urge to berate someone's ignorance.
  • PuddinroyPuddinroy Posts: 4,451 Member
    24. Watch out for the alien spaceship and they might come back alien pregnant.
    :) Smile!

• InametaphorInametaphor Posts: 6 New Member
    I’d be forced to marry a person I’d only talked to for a single day, then forced to give birth or adopt an increasingly absurd number of children.
    edited February 2022
    26. Not sure if I really want a physical manifestation of the Grim Reaper showing up anytime someone kicks the bucket in my family. I'd end up going paranoid - because he's not dropping by just to use the hot-tub (though it's been known to happen).
    Screenshot-124.jpg
    Grim: "I'll be seeing you..." :o
    GYZ6Ak9.png
  • GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 28,560 Member
    When your Watcher forgot pause was on and saw you standing doing nothing about that Grand Breakfast you were making and queues you to make it again. In the meantime all six of your Child Sim kids starting singing. Oh, not all at the same time, and certainly not the same song. No, they are merely practicing, in their various stages of skill. Chaos and Noise! All you want to do is take an aspirin and lay down. You've been up all night at Services for this holiday.
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/
    edited February 2022
    When your Watcher forgot pause was on and saw you standing doing nothing about that Grand Breakfast you were making and queues you to make it again. In the meantime all six of your Child Sim kids starting singing. Oh, not all at the same time, and certainly not the same song. No, they are merely practicing, in their various stages of skill. Chaos and Noise! All you want to do is take an aspirin and lay down. You've been up all night at Services for this holiday.

(All lyrics in ROUND form).
    Child 1: 𝄞 ♫I've been working on the railroad.♪
    Child 2: 𝄞♪ This is the song that never ends...it just goes on and on, my friends...♫
    Child 3: 𝄞 ♫ Mary had a little lamb... little lamb...little lamb... Mary had a little lamb...♪
    Child 4: 𝄞 ♫ "A-B-C-D-E-F-...H-I-J-K-L-M-N-O... (what comes next?) ♫
    Child 5: 𝄞 ♫ "The wheels on the bus go round and round...round and round...round and round..."
    Child 6: 𝄞 ♫"Let it Go...Let it Go...Can't hold it back any more...Let it go..."♫♪

AVvXsEjbAb1ZoLLfYoey3aOA2LKz7-tYDzYZxp_2BWx0oQmcXvvnqa35nrgBHNyVq8cCCTIKFoFuDBZIRBpLG0t1r7Omxpt-mFEQq7CKRj2NI0Z-S_cmowdbfrf85NH6P90dMAJq7pCjjZw8CHzqrEMLjO4O8oNY8PORiR743MU5DiMp6bQ7foRXah3meXFWnQ
    Mother: If you've become a mother is there any way you can legally become childless again?
    GYZ6Ak9.png
  • EvalenEvalen Posts: 10,223 Member
    I would not want to be controlled every day the rest of my life
  • hellokitty1496hellokitty1496 Posts: 243 Member
    My master/creator would torment me until the day I die. Literally. Biggest fear out of the few.