Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Wedding Pack Coming?

Comments

• catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,362 Member
    Origin sales shouldn't effect an Announcement so Monday the 31st probably a teaser and Tuesday the 1st a trailer. That's what I'm hoping for anyway.
  • BabykittyjadeBabykittyjade Posts: 4,975 Member
    The wait is always torturous 😅
    Zombies, oh please oh please give us zombies!! :'(
    Cross yalls fingers for a Teaser Tomorrow.
  • BabykittyjadeBabykittyjade Posts: 4,975 Member
    Cross yalls fingers for a Teaser Tomorrow.

🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞
    Zombies, oh please oh please give us zombies!! :'(
  • BenjamilianBenjamilian Posts: 395 Member
    I hope so - but we've expected one with some degree of confidence on the Monday and Tuesday of last week and the week before, with disappointment each time. It would be nice to know what's what and when's when, though.
  • ReedfishReedfish Posts: 222 Member
    I've got a bad feeling, to be honest guys. Spring is also a fairly romantic time - all the animals getting frisky and whatnot - and good for a 'spring wedding'. I'm starting to think we get the kit, get the sale done, the GP's announced on Valentine's Day and released in March, before the end of the financial year. But we'll see.
  • BenjamilianBenjamilian Posts: 395 Member
    The Sims: Frisky Friday. Wedding days are already in the game, so the pack zeroes in on the wedding night
    The Sims: Frisky Friday. Wedding days are already in the game, so the pack zeroes in on the wedding night

I'm hoping it's a romance pack in general.
  • LeGardePourpreLeGardePourpre Posts: 15,174 Member
    edited January 2022
    As expected

The surveys didn't lie :p
    Some themes are submitted several times, I hope that means they will be done like City (×2), Pets (×3) and Celebrity (×3) :

- University (×3)
    - Winter world (×3)
    - Summer vacation (×3)
    - Fashion (×2)
    - Love (×2)
    - Cars (×2)
    - Superheroes (×2)
    - Dream jobs (×2) : Astronaut active career, Thief and Rock Star
    - Witches (×2)
  • simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,701 Member
    And another week begins. 😄
  • SthenastiaSthenastia Posts: 651 Member
    In general I'm sure that the game pack was planned to announce earlier, but due to KIT leak, EA decided to publish the leaked content first.
  • Phantasi33Phantasi33 Posts: 181 Member
    Reedfish wrote: »
    I've got a bad feeling, to be honest guys. Spring is also a fairly romantic time - all the animals getting frisky and whatnot - and good for a 'spring wedding'. I'm starting to think we get the kit, get the sale done, the GP's announced on Valentine's Day and released in March, before the end of the financial year. But we'll see.

We still have one more kit for this 3 month roadmap to be released so I doubt we're gonna get the GP in March and I don't see the devs releasing 2 kits back to back in February. It's already been confirmed we'll get the Carnaval kit Feb 3rd and I predict we'll get the GP in February also and the final kit will be released in March.
  • ReedfishReedfish Posts: 222 Member
    Phantasi33 wrote: »

We still have one more kit for this 3 month roadmap to be released so I doubt we're gonna get the GP in March and I don't see the devs releasing 2 kits back to back in February. It's already been confirmed we'll get the Carnaval kit Feb 3rd and I predict we'll get the GP in February also and the final kit will be released in March.

Why would they release a kit then a GP back-to-back in February, but not a GP then a kit in March?
  • Phantasi33Phantasi33 Posts: 181 Member
    Phantasi33 wrote: »

Why would they release a kit then a GP back-to-back in February, but not a GP then a kit in March?

Because a lot of people are speculating the GP has something to do with weddings and romance and Valentine's Day is in February which is the day of love, so it makes sense they would release the GP in February versus March. But knowing the devs, who knows when this pack is coming out 🤷🏾‍♀️
  • LeGardePourpreLeGardePourpre Posts: 15,174 Member
    edited January 2022
    Sthenastia wrote: »
    In general I'm sure that the game pack was planned to announce earlier, but due to KIT leak, EA decided to publish the leaked content first.

I don't think, it sounds like GP03 Dine Out which was released in June instead of May as the quarterly teaser announced.

GP01 Outdoor Retreat (Jan.)
    <-- 6 months -->
    GP02 Spa Day (Jul.)
    <-- 11 months -->
    GP03 Dine Out (June)
    <-- 7 months -->
    GP04 Vampires (Jan.)
    <-- 4 months -->
    GP05 Parenthood (May)
    <-- 9 months -->
    GP06 Jungle Adventures (Feb.)
    <-- 12 months -->
    GP07 StrangerVille (Feb.)
    <-- 7 months -->
    GP08 Realm of Magic (Sep.)
    <-- 12 months -->
    GP09 Star Wars : Journey to Batuu (Sep.)
    <-- 9 months -->
    GP10 Dream Home Decorator (June)
    <-- 8 months ? -->
    GP11 (Feb.?)

• VyollaVyolla Posts: 77 Member
    Now I'm starting to think that we're not getting the pack until the 22nd of February... because if they don't announce anything until February 8th.. then it'll be two weeks as the last announcements have been making us wait two weeks for releases, if I remember correctly.. it's been awhile since we've gotten a game-pack/stuff pack/expansion pack, but I think I remember it being two weeks for the last pack we got. :(
    Nothing yet on Twitter.
    Vyolla wrote: »
    Now I'm starting to think that we're not getting the pack until the 22nd of February... because if they don't announce anything until February 8th.. then it'll be two weeks as the last announcements have been making us wait two weeks for releases, if I remember correctly.. it's been awhile since we've gotten a game-pack/stuff pack/expansion pack, but I think I remember it being two weeks for the last pack we got. :(

They could still announce a GP within one week of release. They've done it before.
  • SelinaKylesSelinaKyles Posts: 4,337 Member
    Sthenastia wrote: »

That’s not how the industry works tho. You have the release date planned well in advance and don’t cut straight to it because of leaks.
    Nothing was announced Today.
  • HarukotyanHarukotyan Posts: 513 Member
    I think something went wrong with this GP. Probably something about making newest "story progression" changes work. Because previously on all "roadmaps" (sorry I still refuse to seriously call them so) and quarterly announcements the order of boxes and text placement was the same the content was released in. So according to both their latest teaser and "roadmap" we were expecting GP to go first.
    FIWa3AwWYAAOnn0-810x456.jpeg
    teaserseason-810x456.jpg

And probably they were expecting it themselves as well. But they had to postpone. The real reason?.. We'll never no 'cause despite all their promises about transparent communication they still treat their audience as usual keeping us in the dark.
  • 12JEREMIA12JEREMIA Posts: 3,143 Member
    Nothing was announced Today.
    I'm ready to cry!
  • TTNsimmerTTNsimmer Posts: 669 Member
    Announcements usually happen on Tuesdays. There is also a pre game pack update (attraction system;) that they might announce this week. I m surprised they havent shown the two mystery cas items from tomorrow's Sdx though.
  • simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,701 Member
    kostasmpi wrote: »
    Announcements usually happen on Tuesdays. There is also a pre game pack update (attraction system;) that they might announce this week. I m surprised they havent shown the two mystery cas items from tomorrow's Sdx though.

The SDX is Wednesday.

Check out what we have in store for you on February 2nd. Let us know how you like them! 😉

https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/996818/sims-411-recap-inside-maxis-1-18-2022#latest