Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What Happened In Your Game Today, The Non-Serial Story Version

Comments

• Admiral8QAdmiral8Q Posts: 3,303 Member

Mix and matching other people's versions, I made the "Corduroy" family.
    Now I need a "lumberjack" career. :D

Dan is the father, the other 4 are siblings. The mother? I don't know, a mystery?
    oOiZs5g.png

Bonus pic:
    Swimming time in the lake. haha!
    Kn3GMNf.png
    Reticulating Splines...
    9ODVlJh.png

• HillyBethHillyBeth Posts: 3,505 Member
    edited January 2022
    These cuties are Emmett Cole's grandsons. Their names are Aiden and Andrew(after their great-grandfather)

Here's Aiden
    51848929004_15f7802ccf_h.jpg

This is Andrew
    51848928889_87b74a8b36_h.jpg

Except their traits, hair, and clothes, I think they're identical. They're the second set of multiples born into the Cole family. Their great-aunt and two of their great-uncles were triplets, but one of the uncles died in a freak drowning accident at his oldest brother's house.
    Origin ID
    HillyPlays
    P.A.C.E- Positive Attitude Changes Everything
  • NightlyCoffeeNightlyCoffee Posts: 455 Member
    edited January 2022
    @HillyBeth Aiden and Andrew are super cute! I love their names, too.
  • mightyspritemightysprite Posts: 5,806 Member
    @Admiral8Q awesome! I tried to make Stan and the twins some time back but they didn't look nearly as good as yours.
    gen3-banner.png
  • HillyBethHillyBeth Posts: 3,505 Member
    edited January 2022
    @HillyBeth Aiden and Andrew are super cute! I love their names, too.

Thanks! They're my first set of multiples since I had their great-aunt Hadley and great-uncles Cyrus and Asher, who were my first set of triplets. Unfortunately Asher never got to get married or have kids. He died from freezing while being a derp and swimming in cold weather during Thanksgiving.
    Origin ID
    HillyPlays
    P.A.C.E- Positive Attitude Changes Everything
  • haneulhaneul Posts: 1,952 Member
    edited January 2022
    I did in-game things for the Lunar New Year holiday coming up and these are outtakes from that. I don't have any Korean Sims in my game, but I like holidays so... This is Dysis (the 14th child born in my legacy) goofing around. She's fun, hilariously unartistic, studied economics at Foxbury and is a hotshot investor who intends to marry her boyfriend eventually.
    ULhmkno.jpg
    8phRuWD.jpg

I like to take portraits of my Sims and turn them into CC.

@Admiral8Q I love the look of the Corduroy family. I imagine them living in Granite Falls (even though it's a vacation world).
    Post edited by haneul on
  • KimmerKimmer Posts: 2,370 Member
    edited February 2022
    Engaged couple Yasmin and Susanna were on a flirty mood in the morning.
    t4uygDL.png

More here:
    Susanna's adopted teenage son Ethan having peas for breakfast.
    5m5LcmS.png

Two of their four cats giving attention to each other. Cat on the left is an elder cat Juliet and the one on the right is Juliet's son Jack. <3
    Dgj1qw1.png

Susanna is a bartender and she's showing off her skills.
    gnIxHtg.png

Oh no, Juliet was sick again (poor elder pets are always sick) and Susanna had to take her to the vet.
    eSkmGka.png

Poor Juliet was very nervous but the vet took good care of her and cured her.
    DvQem1r.png

Ethan got home from school and he didn't look happy. What happened? :/
    RbE43AA.png

Family time.
    mOusvGu.png

Nugget was afraid of something. She's always such a drama queen. :D
    JE3oodo.png

Ethan's best friend Iggy Pancakes came to visit and Ethan showed him some photos from his phone.
    9qn0SWK.png

Iggy went to the bathroom but he didn't know that Ethan's mom Susanna was taking a bath there. Poor Iggy, he probably saw a naked woman for the first time in his life and of course it had to be his best friend's mom. :D
    orZOFSG.png

When the rest of the family was already asleep the cats gathered in the bathroom. Romeo, the elder Scottish fold cat is the father and Juliet's "husband". He's one of my favorite Sims pets and I'm going to be extremely sad when he and Juliet will pass away. Their children Jack and Nugget will continue their legacy.
    nRV7Raj.png
    I'm already very attached to Nugget (I love Jack too, but Nugget has much stronger personality). I think she's going to have kittens in the future. I just have to find her a boyfriend. ;)
    Post edited by Kimmer on
  • BookBearBookBear Posts: 488 Member
    I actually try a legacy for once

I can never seem to get any sim family past the 'Founder's kids are moving out phase', for a lot of reasons. Inevitably I end up either getting bored waiting for someone to age up or die when the story I my head is already past this point, or can't decide which kid should be the heir, and end up trying (and fail) to do a rotational when I am determined to keep on normal life span. This is my attempt to just brute force myself into following this family for a few generations.

So I rolled up a married couple of YA's in CAS, using the story quizzes and a RNG generator for the answers.

First up is the husband, Brandon Thurston.

tU6rFpG.png

Traits: Active, Adventurous, Alluring, Paranoid.

Aspiration: Serial Romantic

Current Career: Athlete

Bio: Brandon though that after his shotgun marriage, and subsequently fleeing of town (perhaps due to all the others he'd promised to marry, and the one he did's parents not exactly approving.), that he could finally settle down. His wife was a beautiful and caring woman, so they was really no reason to continue the incessant flirting that had defined his life up to this point. But, well, it'd be a shame to let all of those pretty cheerleaders on the side of his games go to waste right? What she doesn't know won't hurt her. And she's probably cheating on him too, anyway.

Next we have his wife, Jacqueline Thurston.

Y0qQdfv.png

Traits: Good, Outgoing, Music Lover, Muser

Aspiration: Musical Genius

Current Career: Entertainer

Bio: Jacq Thurston has always known what she wanted out of life. Not much, really, just a quiet, cozy house, a kind husband, children to tuck in and sing to sleep, and maybe a chance to play her beloved violin once in a while. And for once everything seems to be going alright. Brandon, is everything she could have wanted, and even though she knows about his former womanizing ways, she does believe he's changed. They bought a little house together, and she even managed to land a job playing the violin despite her stage fright. Nothing could have turned out better, especially after the disastrous way she left home.

I am really hopeful I'll be able to stick with and update on this family, and my perhaps overly optimistic self even made a family tree to be filled out. https://www.theplumtreeapp.com/trees/61f5a3e9e5d4b2269b917755

Bye!
    Offering free hugs for your time of need.
    8763f1fcdeee963323782673c8c95eee.gif
    @BookBear I know that frustration all too well with legacy families. Sometimes, I get too attached to certain characters and it's hard for me to move on to the next generation. Then sometimes, the heir isn't as fun to play and I lose interest. Brandon and Jacqueline are really interesting, and I love the potential drama just waiting to be told.

I'm going to cheer you on! You can do it!
  • DuckyQueenDuckyQueen Posts: 342 Member
    I finally got city living so this is my story.
    AD941044-183-D-4-DA6-BF13-2-EB437-F42-FCF.jpg
    Meet Avery Parks, her parents kicked her out immediately after she became a young adult so she moved to San Myshuno to become a charity organizer. Her traits are Unflirty, Ambitious and Cheerful

BD23-AD69-A625-4992-BFE9-801062-A452-BE.jpg
    She wanted to explore the city and she ended up protesting for the trees.

8-AE5-F74-C-2170-4909-947-D-72-B43-D2-AB11-F.jpg
    She decided to do some Karaoke. I don’t know why I didn’t stop her because she sounded terrible.

6-B93-A327-8-B14-4-D2-B-9-CF0-9-BE267354-A0-F.jpg
    At least she has a lot of confidence.

88-A325-C2-30-D2-48-F0-A868-C267-F8128524.jpg
    She is now best friends with a toilet and she has never been happier.

858-C8879-C79-E-4-CD6-8208-83025-FFEE66-F.jpg
    The welcome wagon came over and then somewhere in that Unflirty nature she managed to successfully flirt and have a first kiss with Akira.

944-CE826-B998-4-DFD-BE3-C-379-C79-CD5-A4-B.jpg
    The next day Geek con was in town and she decided to do the ultimate video game tournament… she failed miserably.
    I hoped you enjoyed this story and if there’s anything I could do to make it better I would love feedback

@YellowLady I think you're doing great because Avery seems like she's having the time of her life!
  • GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 28,290 Member
    @YellowLady I enjoyed it, especially the parts where the toilet became her new best friend, and then she set aside her Unflirty nature to have her first kiss with Akira. That made me smile. I look forward to more of your story. :)

You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/
    @BookBear I know that frustration all too well with legacy families. Sometimes, I get too attached to certain characters and it's hard for me to move on to the next generation. Then sometimes, the heir isn't as fun to play and I lose interest. Brandon and Jacqueline are really interesting, and I love the potential drama just waiting to be told.

I'm going to cheer you on! You can do it!

I'm having that problem, too. Only, it's not simply moving onto the next generation in my instance. I couldn't make a proper rotation play which would include Erik's siblings, parents and in-laws. :open_mouth:
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    BookBear wrote: »
    I actually try a legacy for once

I can never seem to get any sim family past the 'Founder's kids are moving out phase', for a lot of reasons. Inevitably I end up either getting bored waiting for someone to age up or die when the story I my head is already past this point, or can't decide which kid should be the heir, and end up trying (and fail) to do a rotational when I am determined to keep on normal life span. This is my attempt to just brute force myself into following this family for a few generations.

So I rolled up a married couple of YA's in CAS, using the story quizzes and a RNG generator for the answers.

First up is the husband, Brandon Thurston.

tU6rFpG.png

Traits: Active, Adventurous, Alluring, Paranoid.

Aspiration: Serial Romantic

Current Career: Athlete

Bio: Brandon though that after his shotgun marriage, and subsequently fleeing of town (perhaps due to all the others he'd promised to marry, and the one he did's parents not exactly approving.), that he could finally settle down. His wife was a beautiful and caring woman, so they was really no reason to continue the incessant flirting that had defined his life up to this point. But, well, it'd be a shame to let all of those pretty cheerleaders on the side of his games go to waste right? What she doesn't know won't hurt her. And she's probably cheating on him too, anyway.

Next we have his wife, Jacqueline Thurston.

Y0qQdfv.png

Traits: Good, Outgoing, Music Lover, Muser

Aspiration: Musical Genius

Current Career: Entertainer

Bio: Jacq Thurston has always known what she wanted out of life. Not much, really, just a quiet, cozy house, a kind husband, children to tuck in and sing to sleep, and maybe a chance to play her beloved violin once in a while. And for once everything seems to be going alright. Brandon, is everything she could have wanted, and even though she knows about his former womanizing ways, she does believe he's changed. They bought a little house together, and she even managed to land a job playing the violin despite her stage fright. Nothing could have turned out better, especially after the disastrous way she left home.

I am really hopeful I'll be able to stick with and update on this family, and my perhaps overly optimistic self even made a family tree to be filled out. https://www.theplumtreeapp.com/trees/61f5a3e9e5d4b2269b917755

Bye!

This is a great start! I love how you added their bios. This looks to be a very dynamic story. Let yourself sink into it and perhaps, you'll be able to follow through.
  • haneulhaneul Posts: 1,952 Member
    @BookBear Good luck with your legacy! <3 I've kept interest in my legacy by playing extremely slowly and by having some of my legacy sims be occults/immortal. Generally, I think it's hard to guarantee continued interest in a legacy because players don't have complete control over the heirs and such. It's natural to move on to something else after the founders or after a few generations.

@YellowLady That looks good! I'm glad you're having fun with City Living.

• KimmerKimmer Posts: 2,370 Member
    edited February 2022
    Ethan had a terrible day at school again. He tried to do some boxing to feel better but it didn't help. Teenagers... :(
    JkkeEtu.png
    CXtClQz.png
    "Mood"

More here:
    Ethan's mom Susanna tried to help, but no. Still sad.
    oOmjNGK.png

Finally Juliet was able to put a smile on his face. :smiley:
    xmXJqJo.png

Later Ethan spent some time with his long time crush Evie Delgato. He decided to finally make a move and kiss her.
    5e5CnV2.png
    Ka3ib0k.png
    IXqWoq9.png
    He had his first kiss ever and afterwards he asked Evie to be his girlfriend and she said yes. Ethan's mom saw them kissing and she was clapping her hands. o:)
    Post edited by Kimmer on
    @haeul Dysis is absolutely adorable.
  • BookBearBookBear Posts: 488 Member
    A New Beginning

So. This was their new home. Jacq, stepped in through the front door, taking of her shoes, and looked about the place. It had come already furnished, with an open kitchen-dining-living space, a large bedroom, and a separate toilet and bathroom.

ul1fz0m.png

Brandon grinned at her. "How do you like it?" he asked, "It's nice isn't it. Was real cheap too." Jacq nodded. She thought the house was nice too, just was a tad unsure of how far away it was from most everything she knew. Sure Brandon had always talked about the summers he spent in Mt. Komorebi, before his dad passed, and had seen pictures in magazines, but had never thought about actually living here. She didn't even speak the language! but Brandon could teach her, she supposed, and he knew best. Brandon kissed her cheek, breaking her out of her thoughts.

1fZ7Y1Z.png

"I'm going to go hit the slopes," he said, "You can unpack here." As he left Jacqueline began doing just that, unpacking the few things they had brought. It was really just some clothes and her violin, they having left in a bit of a hurry after the wedding. At a loss, really, for what to do, she began to clean the already sparkling house with the vacuum tucked in the closet.

SDZYzrd.png

After conceding that no speck of dust could possibly be left in the house, she went into the bedroom, picked up her violin, and began to play.

yjozi81.png

She knew she was only decent at it, mostly having taught herself when violin lessons became another unneeded luxury on top of the cost of the violin, but their was something soothing about coaxing music out of the old battered instrument. She relaxed.

orvOSEq.png

Meanwhile...

Brandon had taken a trolley up the mountain, stopping to buy some new clothes and a snowboard, before finally making it up to the slopes. It was summer, but this high up the mountain the snow was always fresh. Brandon headed up one of the more medium slopes, as warmup in case he was out of practice, hopped on the board, and pushed off.

(Warning: Pics)
    3wApX3o.png
    5XQ5eKI.png
    cGZhShs.png
    vBmIXT6.png
    i9XuaPJ.png
    diHv3U9.png

This was it, this was movement this was living - the air whipped past as he whooped. This was freedom. Ashe neared the bottom of the slope, he came to a slightly unceremonious stop.

SOfnk0c.png

He prepared to pick up his snowboard again when- who was that? Over on the easy slope, there looked to be a solitary woman lying flat on her back. He ran over to help, though by the time he got their she'd already stood up and was rubbing her back. And the woman, she couldn't be- "Are you Megumi Ito?!" he asked excitedly in Komorebigo.

lY88wx4.png

"The one and only, she responded.

"And you're here?!" he asked again, "But I thought you retired from snowboarding after-" She cut him off with a glare.

"Look, I didn't come here to get swarmed by fans, alright," she said, "I live here. With my family. And I'd like to be left alone please." She turned on her heel and left, picking up her snowboard. Rude, Brandon thought. But it's still cool that she's my neighbor now.

He hung out on the slopes for the rest of the day, trying to activate those long disused muscles, and only turned back when the sun began to set.

(Warning: More Pics)
    RgBTom4.png
    2CLvNWh.png
    ECJWDew.png
    Aegk6dx.png
    tUr1yKM.png
    By the time he got home he was ravenous, and he asked Jacq, who appeared to have just been hanging about for the whole day, if there was any food. In somewhat shaky Komorebigo she replied "No food. Am bad at food."

BZgyTjr.png

Brandon laughed. "Good job," he said, "But you put the emphasis on the second syllable in food. Did you figure that out while I was gone?" She nodded. He rose, changing into regular clothes as she stepped into the living room, and walked over to the kitchen to make dinner. It was fine that she couldn't cook, he thought. He liked cooking, and as long as she did all the other womanly things they'd be fine. He pulled out all the ingredients for some onigiri.

ynFSlMO.png

Laying out the food on the table, he called Jacq over from the book she was reading. Taking a bite, the food was palatable, and they sat on the couch to chat while they ate.

lYpIft2.png

Some meaningless flirtation later, he declared his intent to wake up early tomorrow, and they both headed to bed.

And then they did some stuff. And I did not take a photo. And then they went to sleep.

The end for today. Bye!
    Offering free hugs for your time of need.
    8763f1fcdeee963323782673c8c95eee.gif
  • StormkeepStormkeep Posts: 7,632 Member
    edited January 2022
    The day after their wedding, Abby let Bryanna know that they were expecting.
    0c64f979e4f134e9afd000ab47a9229a3a70a9df.jpg

A few days later, they welcomed their first child...or, more accurately, children. Twin girls, Brighe and Bella, have joined the family. Say goodbye to restful nights.
    1486a9715109a5ef1e85e9e290165d61147f4a3b.jpg

5d9554d409d8d98f7421630919e4a579876baa36.jpg

This post will be edited by StormKeep at some point.
    2c2ab3785fad83173d9a155efa4afd1fc99b9595.jpg
    The Winters family Tree --- My Mods
    Welcome to the world of multiples @Stormkeep congratulations!
    edited February 2022
    Edit...
    David and Allison threw a Backyard Blowout party at their home in Willow Creek. (Backyard Blowout is a holiday in my world that takes place near the end of summer.) Johnny brought Emiliano with him. Emiliano had no problems fitting right in with Johnny's group of friends. There was also some kava at the party, and Johnny may have had a bit too much of it.

When it was time for fireworks...

gILmQ0J.png

JOHNNY
    I got the fireworks! Hold my kava, Allison.

ALLISON
    Uh... Maybe we should have David light them this year.

JOHNNY
    I light them every year. Don't worry. I got it.

ytwZLcF.png

NARRATOR
    He didn't have it.

Later that night, he passed out on the floor. Maybe he should have took it easy on the kava.

csHKO6o.png

Technically, Emiliano isn't supposed to have a roommate, but he needed the extra income to get by. One morning, the landlord decided to stop by and demand rent. He ran into Johnny outside.

FyL4N9V.png

LANDLORD
    No soliciting. Get lost, buddy.

JOHNNY
    Excuse me?

LANDLORD
    You deaf or something? Get lost before I call the cops.

JOHNNY
    Go ahead. Call 'em. I live here.

LANDLORD
    You live here? Is your name Emiliano Reyes?

Johnny realized a bit too late that this was the landlord. Johnny promised Emiliano he would lay low and not cause any issues... oops.

JOHNNY
    ...No.

LANDLORD
    Well, if your name isn't Emiliano Reyes then you're not on the lease and you don't live here.

Emiliano noticed what was happening and ran outside to intervene.

qR1feCH.png

EMILIANO
    Mr. Klein! I see you ran into Johnny--

LANDLORD
    He says he lives here. Lease states no roommates, Mr. Reyes.

EMILIANO
    Lives here? No! He's... uh... My boyfriend! Yes, boyfriend. He just spends the night so much that it's like he practically lives here, but he doesn't... You know, because he's not on the lease.

LANDLORD
    Uh-huh.

JOHNNY
    Yeah, spending the night isn't against the lease, is it?

LANDLORD
    No. It's not.

EMILIANO
    Well, hopefully that little misunderstanding is cleared up! The rent is in the mail and you should have it first thing in the morning.

The landlord didn't believe Emiliano. The next time the rent was due, he came by again... And ran into Johnny... again. Johnny didn't really learn his lesson from the last time, did he?

7bkBF2B.png

Does Johnny go and get Emiliano. Nope. He AUTONOMOUSLY decides to fight the landlord. WHY JOHNNY!?

ejjD98T.png

EMILIANO
    This idiot is going to get me evicted...
    Post edited by NightlyCoffee on
    Oh, I thoroughly enjoyed that @NightlyCoffee Just proves that roommates can be problematic.
  • mightyspritemightysprite Posts: 5,806 Member
    @NightlyCoffee I really missed your other Johnny story but this one is winning me over :) Love it

gen3-banner.png
  • spongegirl38spongegirl38 Posts: 22 Member
    Casey reached old age and got a notification to get his affairs in order. Kept waiting for him to die, felt it was time for him to move on-then he got abducted by aliens and now he is pregnant. And am I right in thinking pregnant Sims can't die? Sadly there is room for a baby. Casey's sister Charlotte drowned in the pond while playing around. So the Grim Reaper got to visit after all. Oh, and they all had an awesome Easter despite the death in the family.
  • StormkeepStormkeep Posts: 7,632 Member
    The twins have grown into toddlers. Brighe is fussy, but fortunately Bella is an angel, so Abby and Bryanna haven't been too overwhelmed with toddler care.
    5a2b74e28da70e20db0e8c29d521f73e8fd25f56.jpg
    c7a47fb5fa3647adf53190552bcf00be28bd99f3.jpg
    e46c8f44072dc25528e61e6162b0932c69fe7e7e.jpg
    6f0f8cb726ec0edd5517d1a67897f64db2923b48.jpg

The elder Winters (Abby's parents), suffering from empty nest syndrome but also well aware they may not live much longer adopted a teenager, Hermione. She is pursuing spellcasting (my first time playing an occult in TS4). She is advancing up the spellcasting Aspiration pretty quickly, though the goal to win 3 duels has slowed her down a bit.
    b6a28705256b99d828bed4495663243b06304ebc.jpg
    53f7cf2a79c1e95c2111a377b51ae7e8bb37b5b7.jpg
    05cb987c3cad2475b82662544970888b93fa494c.jpg
    bead50ca18a6af79920f9ce4e1464f4014ae0f8f.jpg
    This post will be edited by StormKeep at some point.
    2c2ab3785fad83173d9a155efa4afd1fc99b9595.jpg
    The Winters family Tree --- My Mods

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top