Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What should I do?

I have spare 5 euros and there is origin sale
Should I...
⭐️ AHQ Champion 🦇 Vlad Advocate 🐉 Team Dragons
🏡 Gallery 📖 Stories 🌍 World Project 🥔 MOD/CC Free

What should I do? 55 votes

Buy a kit (which one)
25%
bshag4lvsimgirl1010fiercephoenix91EnkiSchmidtmusteniSERVERFRASharoniaSiggDiggitElliandreZoeyevesterImagebearVyneDuckyQueenThe_Black_Knight 14 votes
Buy the sims 4 deluxe edition addition thing since you don't have the dang tiki bar
18%
CamkatMindofyLyrieFanPhoriajoRN1414mysterionzWildIrishBansheeRouensimsAdmiral8QDragonmasterleo 10 votes
Just wait for 50% off on stuff packs like you were supposed to
30%
SikoahGracelisamwittStormkeepPipersfun2ladybreidmegan_mariaTeeSeablueyblueskyannaliese39snoepjes1210Internal_ChaosEvilyn_1007HandelEternalSunshinePlumbobiBenjamilianLynnPlayz1 17 votes
Buy another game on origin for 5e that is not sims4 or sims medieval or sims 3 related (which one)
5%
greydonntaydevignominiusrex 3 votes
Just wait for new releases patiently
9%
GalacticGalOnverserChadSims2Chicklet453681SeashoreLivia 5 votes
Other
10%
ChampandGirlieDoloresGreyLatinaBunnyMDianaSimsSimmingaljpsulsuldagdag 6 votes

Comments

• ElliandreElliandre Posts: 2,468 Member
    Buy a kit (which one)
    I say buy a kit with your spare Euros. Check out the Country Kitchen one. It has really cute kitchen appliances and other decoration items that I use all the time in my game.
  • mustenimusteni Posts: 5,406 Member
    edited January 2022
    Buy a kit (which one)
    Buy a kit for fun :smile: I only have Blooming Rooms. It's good if you want to have plants with a tiny footprint, there are three! Other kits that I like are Incheon Arrivals, Industrial Loft and Courtyard Oasis. New kit looks nice too. I just don't want to go overboard buying kits personally because they add up and four kits are not equal to a game pack.
  • VyneVyne Posts: 43 Member
    Buy a kit (which one)
    I saw some kits but I would recommend this if you wanna have good stuff like Clothing or Bedroom kits
    0zd1knkd2pmo.jpg
    The fate is always on your hands.
  • DoloresGreyDoloresGrey Posts: 3,490 Member
    Other
    It's your money. Invest it in what you want.
    -probably just playing Phasmophobia :p
  • DuckyQueenDuckyQueen Posts: 342 Member
    Buy a kit (which one)
    Kits are nice maybe even get the one coming out soon
  • SimmingalSimmingal Posts: 8,959 Member
    edited January 2022
    Other

I mean yeah but just looking for recommendations :lol: they cancelled 20e giftcard so to get gps i have to get 25e giftcard or bigger one which is dumb in general but that results in spare 5e of no use so :sweat_smile: generally idk what to use it on besides sps but those never seem to go on 50% sale anymore and idk if i should even hope they do :sweat_smile:
  • StormkeepStormkeep Posts: 7,632 Member
    Just wait for 50% off on stuff packs like you were supposed to
    I voted to do 50% on SP's because it's what I'd want to do if I were you.

But...what I want to do and what I end up doing are often 2 different things. I'd probably buy a kit, gift cards burn a hole right through my pocket and I just can't manage to sit on them and wait for a sale regardless of my desire to do so.
    This post will be edited by StormKeep at some point.
    2c2ab3785fad83173d9a155efa4afd1fc99b9595.jpg
    The Winters family Tree --- My Mods
  • greydonngreydonn Posts: 717 Member
    Buy another game on origin for 5e that is not sims4 or sims medieval or sims 3 related (which one)
    Sims Medieval! It's so fun, honestly, you won't be disappointed. I've been accused of being a sims 4 simp (mostly by myself, I will admit) but truly I am a Sims Medieval simp. My sister bought it for me for my birthday, which is the third time it's been purchased by the way we just keep losing it, and I've already finished one kingdom, started another, and am so obsessed that I'm beginning to remake the sims in Sims 4.

Fair warning, there's a lot of death! Grim's way spooky in this one and death by pit beast is a genuine thing.

The medieval side of the forums is pretty dead though...there's always a chance to revive it? Cook up some ambrosia? I'll get the death plant!

Seriously, seriously, it's your money, get whatever catches your eye. There is a new pack coming out you could save for....though, really, are weddings cooler then running a kingdom?
    • Gen 25: Xanthe! >:)
    • She/Her.
    edited January 2022
    Other
    greydonn wrote: »
    Sims Medieval! It's so fun, honestly, you won't be disappointed. I've been accused of being a sims 4 simp (mostly by myself, I will admit) but truly I am a Sims Medieval simp

Don't worry I just mentioned no sims medieval cause i have it and the pirates and nobles addition :blush:

and i do have money in store for the new pack yes :lol: I do quite fancy my sims some romance
    Simmingal wrote: »
    Sims Medieval! It's so fun, honestly, you won't be disappointed. I've been accused of being a sims 4 simp (mostly by myself, I will admit) but truly I am a Sims Medieval simp

Don't worry I just mentioned no sims medieval cause i have it and the pirates and nobles addition :blush:

My bad! I misread it, thought sims medieval was an option. Nice! o:)

Instead, may I suggest waiting to see what the second kit is going to be?
    • She/Her.
    Other

Perhaps you may :lol: its not like the kits are on sale so theres no time limit on that option
  • ignominiusrexignominiusrex Posts: 2,680 Member
    edited January 2022
    I voted wrong apparently. I meant,, get sims medieval.

I got Sims Medieval for 20 USD and that was half price, still felt it was worth it. You can get it for the price of a kit?! I'd go for that. Its less sand box, and more rpg/interactive adventure though but you start out as a monarch, then build things, hire people, decide alliances with neighboring monarchies, decide how you will rule, what your governing values are, and by what strategies to lead your state into prosperity or ruin. There are things not in any other sims game, like sword fights, a pit monster, and so on. But the castle is pretty much set up, you can furnish it but not change its walls or dimensions so it's different from other sims games in that it's more about strategy and choices, less about building and customizing. But there is action and adventure, war and espionage, and once you get heroes added on besides your monarch, you can play as them too. And oh yeah, the Sims look so good! If only sims 3 sims looked Ike that!
    You can call me Iggy or Rex (he/him) 10 ways to Fight Hate
    ```
    wonderfullymade.jpg
  • ignominiusrexignominiusrex Posts: 2,680 Member

I made the same mistake. And... secret Sims Medieval Handshake!
    You can call me Iggy or Rex (he/him) 10 ways to Fight Hate
    ```
    wonderfullymade.jpg
    edited January 2022
    Other
    I voted wrong apparently.

no worry :lol: I think I worded myself confusingly enough

and yes indeed idk if sims medieval was even included in the sale
    and most likely not for 5e if it was

was just trying to exclude things i have from other game suggestions in very short way but :sweat_smile: it seems i have made error :lol:

I bought it 50% off before i think and yes it was definitely more fun than the other options i had then :lol:

happy to see people are still enjoying the game tho :blush:

*vigorously shakes your hand in a secret, medieval way* :D
    • She/Her.
  • logionlogion Posts: 4,719 Member
    Well, try to do whatever you think will make you happy. I'm trying (and struggling) to do that myself...

If you like kits then there is plenty to choose from, there are not many other games that you can get for $5. There are some cheap ones on origin but they are quite different from The Sims.

If there is any kit I would buy it would probably be the Incheon Arrivals kit or the Fashion Street Kit.
  • ChampandGirlieChampandGirlie Posts: 2,482 Member
    Other
    I'd save the 5 euros until you have ten for an SP you want or a GP sale unless there's a kit you definitely want. If you have everything else you want and would like a kit, go for it. Pick what interests you. I have some of the kits but don't feel I need to have them all.
    Champ and Girlie are dogs.
  • SharoniaSharonia Posts: 4,853 Member
    Buy a kit (which one)
    Bust the Dust is the only kit worth buying.
  • GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 28,559 Member
    We are getting a Wedding Game Pack. I don't know when. Me? I would stash that five Euros to put toward a new pack.
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/
  • OnverserOnverser Posts: 3,364 Member
    edited January 2022
    I mean yeah but just looking for recommendations :lol: they cancelled 20e giftcard so to get gps i have to get 25e giftcard or bigger one which is dumb in general but that results in spare 5e of no use so

I'd say wait for the game pack, if it interests you you could put it towards that or you might want to get another 25 Euro gift card and then you'd have another 5 left over in your account which would be enough for a stuff pack :)
    Other
    We are getting a Wedding Game Pack. I don't know when. Me? I would stash that five Euros to put toward a new pack.

:lol: my interest towards the pack is main reason that 5e exists :lol: couldn't get 20e gift card just for the gp since they switched to 25e giftcards

+ didn't want to make trip to the city twice mid this pandemic stuff just for game stuff

keeping the 20 to see if its good but remaining 5 is burning my fingers as I did not plan for that :lol:
  • DoloresGreyDoloresGrey Posts: 3,490 Member
    edited January 2022
    Other

I mean yeah but just looking for recommendations :lol: they cancelled 20e giftcard so to get gps i have to get 25e giftcard or bigger one which is dumb in general but that results in spare 5e of no use so :sweat_smile: generally idk what to use it on besides sps but those never seem to go on 50% sale anymore and idk if i should even hope they do :sweat_smile:

Well, I would put it in a piggybank and wait for the wedding pack that is coming! But is that what you WANT?
    -probably just playing Phasmophobia :p
    Other

*vigorously shakes your hand in a secret, medieval way* :D

*claps and swirls like dancing sims medieval sim in agreement*
  • ElliandreElliandre Posts: 2,468 Member
    Buy a kit (which one)

Is there going to be a second kit? I thought there was just a kit and game pack coming. That's interesting. Maybe it will be wedding dresses and objects next
  • RouensimsRouensims Posts: 4,858 Member
    Buy the sims 4 deluxe edition addition thing since you don't have the dang tiki bar
    The tiki bar is a lot of fun! :)
    Ooh Be Gah!! Whipna Choba-Dog? Whipna Choba-Dog!! :smiley: