Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Empty worlds for building

I'd love to have another empty world or two for building. It can be frustrating playing legacy games and wanting to have sims open stores or restaurants or build new lot types and run out of space. Would really love to have more empty lots!

Comments

• cynciecyncie Posts: 4,548 Member
    Yeah. I think this is one thing they could do that would make just about everyone happy. New blank worlds with no background buildings so you can create your preferred environment.
  • ThelessyThelessy Posts: 1,764 Member
    Yes! More blank lots in general too. For example I was really exited to get the vampire/spellcaster worlds but they didn't have a lot of building space- I want to be able to put my own spooky buildings there without having to knock down existing ones.
    Maybe they could do template worlds too like you could select 'desert' or 'forrest' or 'city' or 'coast' and it could give you a basic backdrop that you could build onto.
  • Chicklet453681Chicklet453681 Posts: 2,431 Member
    Thelessy wrote: »
    Maybe they could do template worlds too like you could select 'desert' or 'forrest' or 'city' or 'coast' and it could give you a basic backdrop that you could build onto.

I like this idea a lot! I don't mind the backdrop skybox surround images so I think being able to decide what you want the environment and vibe of that world would look like would be awesome!

What irritates me to no end are the fake houses/buildings that do nothing, they're not rabbit holes, you can't interact with them in any way, shape or form. They're just there as fillers to give the illusion of a large city/neighborhood when in reality you can only build on very few lots.

Give me a Newcrest type world that has plenty of empty lots WITHOUT THE FAKE BUILDINGS surrounding them! Let the players decide how many houses/lots are too much for their system! Quit assuming every player is on a laptop or extremely low end PC!
  • ChampandGirlieChampandGirlie Posts: 2,482 Member
    I'd love to have a few blank worlds both for building or downloading lots of interest and for playing with "your own world". I would play with sims in a blank world like I do in Newcrest. I use that as a community center but having more worlds would give other options.
    Champ and Girlie are dogs.
  • ElliandreElliandre Posts: 2,468 Member
    I would love a new empty world too because my Newcrest gets full with restaurants and spas now.
    Thelessy wrote: »

I like this idea a lot! I don't mind the backdrop skybox surround images so I think being able to decide what you want the environment and vibe of that world would look like would be awesome!

What irritates me to no end are the fake houses/buildings that do nothing, they're not rabbit holes, you can't interact with them in any way, shape or form. They're just there as fillers to give the illusion of a large city/neighborhood when in reality you can only build on very few lots.

Give me a Newcrest type world that has plenty of empty lots WITHOUT THE FAKE BUILDINGS surrounding them! Let the players decide how many houses/lots are too much for their system! Quit assuming every player is on a laptop or extremely low end PC!

Yes that annoys me a lot too! The pretty decorative landscape that you can't interact with makes the world feel more fake.

• 83bienchen83bienchen Posts: 2,553 Member
    I already have problems filling the worlds available, so I actually seem to be the one person in the room that doesn't care for new empty worlds at all. What I do care for is new gameplay.
    Now now EA, don't be stinking up our lovely lavender bath with your shopping fart. - My TS4 mods - Gallery ID: 83bienchen
  • RedShoe7RedShoe7 Posts: 705 Member
    I need more lots! Would love another empty world or five.