Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Assumptions about premades

Raj Rasoya is a pig. He picks his nose, scratches his buttcheeks and then he proceeds to eat with bare hands.

What are your assumptions about premades?
-probably just playing Phasmophobia :p

Comments

• Options
    TTNsimmerTTNsimmer Posts: 669 Member
    Nancy Landgraab is ruthless. She wouldnt care if people died so she can make money.
    Goeffry Landgraab is a pushover. Malcolm is spoiled.
  • Options
    cynciecyncie Posts: 4,656 Member
    The Goths are the Sims version of the Addams Family. Bella has secrets that go beyond alien abductions. Mortimer is friendly, but a bit clueless. Cassandra is angsty. Alexander may be an evil mastermind.
  • Options
    SimmingalSimmingal Posts: 8,961 Member
    edited January 2022
    Oh no you've summoned the conspiracygal
    Okay hear me out
    4272854.jpg
    oh hold up im out of battery next time
    *xfiles theme plays*
    ⭐️ AHQ Champion 🦇 Vlad Advocate 🐉 Team Dragons
    🏡 Gallery 📖 Stories 🌍 World Project 🥔 MOD/CC Free
  • Options
    EnkiSchmidtEnkiSchmidt Posts: 5,342 Member
    Geoffrey Landgraab's Good trait just means that he is a pacifist, but he's perfectly on board with his wife's criminal goals. In fact, he is a mole for the Landgraab mob in whatever was his default career (secret service, I think?). I also assumed he was a James Bond type womanizer, because he had a lot of love interests when I first loaded the Landgraab household. Back then I didn't know it was all random.

Wolfgang Munch is secretly a nerd/bookworm. He will discuss the historical roots of vampire myths with Ulrike, driving her up the wall.

Ulrike Faust is descended from Dr. Johann Faustus.

Max Villareal may fail formal schooling, but he's actually highly intelligent. His father has trained all three of his children to be valuable assets at a young age already. The Renegades are Max' retainers/bodyguards.

Maxis wants us to believe that Hugo Villareal is a slob (from the clothes lying around his room). He hates that image.

Amber Stein is actually a very down to earth personality. She just filmed that trailer that shows her as over the top erratic for EA because she aspires to be an actress.
  • Options
    GordyGordy Posts: 3,022 Member
    Every single one of them wants their own pet dragon.
    TS1_dragons_hatching.jpg
    The Sims 4 hasn't introduced a new musical instrument since 2017
  • Options
    Admiral8QAdmiral8Q Posts: 3,326 Member

Don Lothario... :smirk:
    1VCSbKy.png
    Reticulating Splines...
    9ODVlJh.png

• Options
    DoodlyDoofusDoodlyDoofus Posts: 1,184 Member
    Gunther Munch looks like he spends all his time on Twitter complaining about women because he's been politely rejected too many times.

Or he has bodies buried in his basement. Could literally be either one.
  • Options
    edited January 2022
    Gunther Munch looks like he spends all his time on Twitter complaining about women because he's been politely rejected too many times.

Or he has bodies buried in his basement. Could literally be either one.

:D:D:D

I ended up 'fixing' Don with a mod, or, what would "The Sims" wording be?
    De-woohooized him? :tongue:
    Reticulating Splines...
    9ODVlJh.png

• Options
    ChampandGirlieChampandGirlie Posts: 2,482 Member
    edited January 2022
    If I've played with them then I always develop a background for them and formulate my assumptions to develop the characters. Premades usually aren't really the central focus and I have plenty of characters that are essentially my own pre-mades because they've been around so long. Of the ones I've played though? I'm just listing some things that factored into how I developed these characters.

The Bjergsens were a perfect family that had to break up. Clara was a workaholic and the parents fell out of love. Bjorn was a slightly ridiculous but fun character who had an intense second marriage and broke some hearts. Elsa and Sofia have nothing in common and go in different directions. Sofia becomes a yoga hippie in Oasis Springs with a musician husband and bohemian kids. Elsa stays in the house and becomes a doctor.

Raj Rasoya - I actually liked this character and played him as a loving family man with five kids in that apartment. His favorite was his daughter who is a confident politician. He never had a weird thing with his mother, they just lived together but her nagging irritated him.

Siobhan Fyres - She was too good for Sergio. She married someone else but her real love was her children. Now she's having "me" time when they've grown up. She went skiing in Mt. Komorebi and learned to love adventure sports.

Sergio marries Luna in my game when she's a YA. He's all about money and status. His daughters are totally spoiled and have the key to his heart. Maybe he's not that different than Siobhan after all.

Joaquin (I changed his name) - He dates around without seriousness then marries a well-off and well-connected woman and plays at being an adult but eventually he's a party boy again. Lately, he lives in the mansion in Brindleton Bay and is well-known by the ladies in the lounge.

Ulrike Faust - Best friends with Maaike but they go in different directions. Ulrike in my game was always without a doubt gay but lived solo as a photographer in San Myshuno. She started dating her models a lot and actually fell in love. Now she lives the committed life, no more looking back. She's actually in love. She and Maaike never had romantic interest. Maaike in my game is awkward at first but falls in love then has a daughter who is so much like her that she is a bit frustrated but loves her.

Ted Roswell and Meredith divorce then they both date people from the hippie commune next door. Ted is with Leslie Holland. Meredith is with Mark Eggleston. Mark helps Meredith become less uptight and she has a total personality change. I actually love Ted and Leslie together too, they are such opposites that they balance out. "Come on, Ted, learn to like vegan muffins!"

The Munches - Gunther's just a sweet nerd in my game. He first marries this attractive but evil sim and they have a daughter who picks living with her dad then he has a happy second marriage. He's long dead in my game but his widow just loved him and is in no rush to remarry.

Wolfgang is kind of fun. He becomes a criminal boss. He's had a checkered personal life. He has several kids. Lately, he's on his third marriage with one of my favorite sims created in my own game. They seemed like a train wreck waiting to happen but they've worked it out. So much drama in that household. He was married to a spy who was married to him to gather info on him and then she disappeared. His second wife was a silly crime girlfriend. The third one is convinced that she'll set him straight but he's still a vicious crime boss. He fights a lot with Max Villareal.

Lucas is a very loyal and happy guy who is actually a farmer and environmentalist. He married his high school sweetheart and they stayed together their whole lives. Now I'm playing with their two adult children. I know some people didn't like him but I made him a nice guy.

That's what I can think of right now though I probably have other households. They were all entertaining. Lots of break ups and divorces but most have ended up very in love. I guess I should find someone for Siobhan but I've loved her as a single, confident woman who got everything she wanted.
    Post edited by ChampandGirlie on
    Champ and Girlie are dogs.
  • Options
    logionlogion Posts: 4,720 Member
    Morgan Fyres is a nice girl who just ended up in bad company. She has the good trait but hangs out with the Renegades. This results in her being a bit of a rebel at home and she takes out her frustration on her ambitious sister.

• Options
    SheriSim57SheriSim57 Posts: 6,973 Member
    Ulrike Faust ( who as a teenager became a goth ), knew she always wanted to be a medium ( but couldn’t till she found a seance table of her own ). Art was only her second love. ( we need a goth kit!)

Mortimer was a politician, but decided he would take a crack at his fathers career and became a lawyer….. they moved their Gothic mansion to Forgotten Hollow ( where it always belonged ), and added a rock pool, and their Grandparents graves to their yard.. Alexander has a Rat and Cassandra has a Siamese kitten much like her Grandparents cats.

Candy Bear dropped Joaquin, and is now happily dating a musician.

Paola Rocco who is a DJ, is dating Vanessa Jong

Johnny Zest went back to live with his parents who live in San Myshuno now.

That’s all I can think of now.
  • Options
    ElliandreElliandre Posts: 2,468 Member
    George Cahill knows more about the alien plants in Strangerville than he's letting on. He probably encountered lots of UFO's when he was a pilot.
  • Options
    invisiblgirlinvisiblgirl Posts: 1,709 Member
    cyncie wrote: »
    The Goths are the Sims version of the Addams Family. Bella has secrets that go beyond alien abductions. Mortimer is friendly, but a bit clueless. Cassandra is angsty. Alexander may be an evil mastermind.

I had a Sim kid who made friends with Alexander. I wasn't happy about this, as I've never allowed my Sims to have anything to go with the Goths.

When the kid aged up, Alexander disappeared from his friends list. I theorised that Mortimer had locked the kids in the basement, but then Alexander started calling my parent Sims to come over and hang out.

That's when I knew things weren't right at the Goth mansion, and that Alexander is the true evil seed.
    I just want things to match. :'(
  • Options
    SimmervilleSimmerville Posts: 11,672 Member
    I think Gunther Munch is based on Norwegian painting artist, Edvard "The Scream" Munch. In the game Gunther is a creative and a tad old fashioned poetic author, but their home Coorinberg Cottage is surrounded by easels. I think the Windenburg EP developers wanted to tempt us to allow Gunther finding his right track by switching to Painting Artist :)

proxy-image?piurl=http%3A%2F%2Fphotos.geni.com%2Fp13%2Fd8%2F75%2F6b%2Fbc%2F5344485f8051b1a9%2Fedvardmunch-head_original.jpg&sp=1643373033T236992e86ab928feae15c4af569d15fed7f82977567a8855f3642aea8be6454f
    Simmerville on Youtube | My blog is updated weekly: Simmerville's Sims<br>a.jpg
  • Options
    SimmingalSimmingal Posts: 8,961 Member
    edited January 2022
    Gordy wrote: »
    Every single one of them wants their own pet dragon.

the truth is out there

and let's start with mild one since the aliens have allowed me this one:

Bjergsens are like that white blonde family that moves to haunted house or meets a creepy creature and gets wrecked everytime

they're strictly anti occult and want to modernize everything

they have too many hobbies and group gatherings to actually be happy family though or realize other household members going missing

their house is modern and so big they hardly see each other anyway

they have pool and i think thats great way for family members to "go missing"

outwardly though. yes a happy rich perfect family.
    ⭐️ AHQ Champion 🦇 Vlad Advocate 🐉 Team Dragons
    🏡 Gallery 📖 Stories 🌍 World Project 🥔 MOD/CC Free
  • Options
    Elliandre wrote: »
    George Cahill knows more about the alien plants in Strangerville than he's letting on. He probably encountered lots of UFO's when he was a pilot.

He is a premade I ignored for way too long!
    Reticulating Splines...
    9ODVlJh.png

• Options
    mightyspritemightysprite Posts: 5,882 Member
    edited January 2022
    I think Gunther Munch is based on Norwegian painting artist, Edvard "The Scream" Munch.

Hmm that's a good thought @Simmerville
    gettyimages-600031727jpg--.jpg

I love Raj Rasoya too @ChampandGirlie ! In my game he's unmarried (unflirty=ace in my game) and is the loving attentive dad of his 3 adopted daughters. Fortunately he has a maid, and one of the daughters dotes on the pet cat. I felt that I did not need to try the Too Many Toddlers challenge because I had already played the Raj Rasoya Has Three Toddlers challenge. (Geeta died right around the time the second girl was adopted, if memory serves, making single parenting much much harder.)

I'm mostly playing the San Myshuno premades these days. Anyone who wants to see what they're up to can wander through What Happened in Your Game Today or click the link in my signature. I try to keep them pretty true to their original descriptions plus some character growth through their lifetimes. (I also don't do any sim editing on them except for clothes, hair and makeup.)

• Options
    kalaksedkalaksed Posts: 2,643 Member
    definitely had lots of ideas about virtually every premade over the years, though the vast majority have gotten deleted as i wanted room for other sims (i tend to play with aging off and manually age whoever i want aged up)
    some of my comments will be huge, so spoilering just to make the post not take a full page...

i originally had similar ideas as the thread's creator on raj but actually wound up really liking him and his mother. they're long gone in my main game but i enjoy having them around in side saves

at first i figured the bheedas were doomed to fail as a couple but they proved me wrong, though arun definitely needed to change his hairstyle...

the jang household hasn't really stood out to me, though i like them enough that they've never run the risk of being deleted. similar with the fengs, though they did get a bit more prominence when i introduced a chinese vampire that runs a fair amount of san myshuno, who the two don't entirely willingly serve. the karaoke legends household vanished from my game a while back though i've got replacement sims for all three members scattered around in various households, ones that suit my story ideas a bit better (i will say, though, that darling walsh and her replacement stayed 100% tomboy for me. i loved seeing darling like that and couldn't understand everyone that had to girlify her)

diego lobo was a well-known womanizer for quite a while, going through dozens of whirlwind romances and constantly blaming anything but himself for their constant spectacular failures until he met izzy fabulous and couldn't keep him out of his head... he's since come to terms with the fact that he's gay (something he kind of knew on some level but never wanted to accept) and is now in the healthiest relationship he's ever been in... and boy are he and izzy beyond cute as a couple

the landgraab comments here are pretty close to my first thoughts on that family, though things have adjusted somewhat.
    geoffrey is still a pushover and tries to be a loving father, though malcolm despises him since he views him as too weak. he definitely wants to be like his mother, who not-so-secretly runs one of the criminal empires in my game (they've got their own private room in a remodeled solar flare lounge where they get together, plan heists and show off their collections of stolen items)
    geoffrey still cares quite a deal for johnny but since nancy runs the family with an iron fist he can't really do much to express this, other than attend some of his stand-up sessions at open mic nights and such. johnny currently is minorly famous but i haven't actually played him much yet, despite having a fair chunk of story built up for him to go through (main part, of course, being becoming a world famous celebrity to spite nancy disowning him for 'frivolous' pursuits instead of focusing on what she considers important)
    (i'm actually still quite torn on whether i want johnny zest or baako jang to drop out of the comedian career and take up acting, focusing on comedy films. the role would suit both so well but i want one to stay a comedian)

the goths have always been occult-friendly for me, though i've never had any interest in turning them into occults
    (that said, remi marocelli made an amazing machinima that involved mortimer and bella becoming vampires and they're gorgeous there... i absolutely recreated these and just gave them different names). i've kept to the 'no tv' thing for the family from previous sim games, though mortimer needs a computer for his writer career. mortimer and cassandra both dabble in the medium skill but don't really focus on it
    whenever i get around to aging cassandra and alexander up i'm quite tempted to turn them into a detective (cassandra) and scientist (alexander) because of another of remi's videos, though in the video that happens because of bella being kidnapped by aliens when they're still young
    bella herself has always been kind of a blank slate for me but she formed a very interesting friendship on her own in my game. she's a secret agent on the diamond agent path, one of her neighbors is a disguised alien who is also a secret agent, but on the villain path. he's evil to bella's good, but both of them are family-oriented and are very devoted parents to their own kids, so this wound up causing them to bond and, despite being arch-enemies while on the clock, they're actually best friends who hang out together when not working

candy and yuki behr are one of the only surviving windenburg households and i basically fell in love with them when that pack dropped but never did anything with them. now, though, they've both become decently well-known (but not officially famous) streamers, with candy focusing on music production, djing and a small amount of beauty and fashion while yuki is practically entirely focused on gaming streams

the fyres are the other surviving windenburg household, though i've kept all their clubs, just with new members. morgan's always been a generally good girl with a rebellious streak but now most of the 'bad crowd' she hangs out with is pretty similar to her (though the original renegades really weren't bad people, either. they were always some of my favorites to play because they were all just misunderstood misfits coming together to support each other)
    moira was one of the first sims to join the gardening career when that was introduced, she's on the botanist path

the vampire premades, pretty sure my original assumptions are pretty much on par with everyone else's... vlad's a 'bad guy', he and the vatores pretty much despise what each other's lifestyle means to vampiredom. that said, things have begun to go different directions for them and the other vampires in my game

vampires
    i'm only talking a bit about the premades, including the noble and rebel households used in the trailers and uploaded by maxis

vlad runs the dark council (a club), made up of powerful and influential vampires, often the heads of competing sects. they rarely see eye-to-eye but have the same goal of protecting their kind and directing its future
    he's no longer alone in his mansion, having a pet rataghast (supernatural being meant to be a harbinger of ill luck) as well as having taken in the daughter of another influential vampire, raising and teaching her the same way medieval nobility often did with the children of other nobles. she happens to be more like the vatores in outlook, which drives him crazy, but he's given his word no harm will come to her while in his care... he's been developing a soft spot for her since she's just so darned chipper and likeable, and this infuriates him all the more, so he'll go on rampages to remind himself an d others what vampires can be like...

the vatores, of course, get along with this other vampire. they're also quite good friends with the vampire slayer that lives in forgotten hollow (she's constantly after vlad and the rebellious vampires, though). lilith spends a lot of time tending to her greenhouse, trying to channel her desire for a family into that and caleb did a brief stint in the criminal career before becoming an actor, which absolutely suits him

the noble vampire household lives in a castle in windenberg and all got renamed. the two originally named vlad bloodvein and elle de vampiro are married and have two kids, inna cents is a member of vlad's dark council and is one of the members more friendly towards humanity, partially because she can pass for one more easily than most others. the household itself is pretty heavily based on the camarillay from vampire: the masquerade on how they handle things

the rebellious vampire household lives in a mausoleum beneath a graveyard in forgotten hollow and have expanded their ranks. they're more heavily influenced by both the anarchs and the sabbat from v:tm, with some leaning more towards the former and others more the latter. they definitely love to shine as antagonists, either major or minor, in other character's storylines when i'm playing them

strangerville
    the sigworth family and george cahill haven't gotten much focus, if any, from me, though george really does know a lot more than he's letting on, as does jess sigworth. poor jess gets reinfected every time i play through the pack's storyline, as do the other premades that started out infected. the eclectic arts household similarly doesn't get a huge amount of focus, though they're technically part of my rotation of played sims (they're the first household that got the freelancer career when it was introduced, with each one getting a different path)

the roswells are the one household that got a lot of work put into it... i was looking at them and their house, trying to figure what happened, why they were like they are, when was struck with the idea that they'd had a kid who probably died in some terrible way, possibly as a teenager. that could explain why meridith sticks with ted through all his weird episodes, why ted even started working with/for the pack's 'big bad' in the first place. so i gave them one...turned they had a girl who was quite proud of being a scout. (she's still alive atm, as i haven't figured out a suitable enough death that'd send ted so over the deep end that he'd see the world all becoming infected as a better alternative than them having to lose their loved ones in a similar way... but that's the general plan for her and the family when something comes up for it)

venessa jeong is captain sigma to me... like, that's the role that got her famous and she loves everything about it, no matter what roles she works on these days. in fact, her mansion is a captain sigma museum, with some rooms designed just like some of the show's sets and costumes and props on display everywhere

i've got other premade households that i haven't really touched yet or tried to formulate stories/ideas on, such as catarina lynx from brindleton bay or the rockin' rollers from the bowling stuff pack (the latter live in a small bowling-themed house and are one of the clubs that hangs out at the bowling alley in my game, but no real story to them atm), the mermaids and chieftain's household from sulani
  • Options
    Assumptions about premades

Well...

IcCq2Lc.png
    Reticulating Splines...
    9ODVlJh.png

• Options
    ElliandreElliandre Posts: 2,468 Member
    edited January 2022
    Admiral8Q wrote: »
    Elliandre wrote: »

He is a premade I ignored for way too long!

@Admiral8Q He is a fun premade for sure. I really like renovating and expanding his bunker underneath the plain wreckage. They have great items and clothes in this pack.
  • Options
    HandelHandel Posts: 395 Member
    -takes a deep readying breath-

THE LORE I HAVE HIDDEN BECAUSE I ACTUALLY PLAY WITH THESE HOUSEHOLDS!!!!!!

Because Geoffrey Goth is "good", I actually swapped him over to the political career track and after one too many arguements with Nancy, they divorced and he left to go live with his also cast off son, Johnny Zest. (I did alter the family so that Johnny is actually a Landgraab, as is implied)

...Lucas Munch is actually Bjorn Bergsen's son. And that is why Bjorn is gloomy all the time. (Again, altered the family trees to make this "canon")

All of the Villareal family knows what their father did...and Max is out for revenge...(dun dun DUUUUUUUUUN)

Judith Ward has her eye on newest upstart Vanessa Jeong. And in my play, they were rivals before Judith saw her aboslutely miserable in the rain and was like "HA! Yep, nothing going to top that" and finally called it off. And then things got...heated in another way. Though recently, she has called it off since she has to move onto husband number...nebulous. (Not all gay stories can be happy! Some are very old fashioned older dames who have apperances to maintain!)

The Kahananui's are traitors heavily interested in making Sulani more attractive for development, and are in a firece rivarly with the cheiftan Keala Hoapili.

Leila Illes married into the Ngata family more for the sake of being close to Sulani than actual attraction. Unfortunately, Oliana is a jealous type. (...also not all gays can be happily married. We have the Heckings for that!)

As implied with sentiments, Kado is more than willing to try to restart his high-school romance with Megmui. Unfortunately, he's restricted by her being famous and as such, secretly seeks any path to fame he can find. And is working on video games on the side...
    Townie/NPC lore nerd!
  • Options
    KyreRoenKyreRoen Posts: 677 Member
    edited January 2022
    Don Lothario is useless to himself and anyone around him. Though one would assume most women go after him due to his looks, it's more the ego boost he gives them, and he's only "non-committal" because they get bored quickly, and he lies to himself constantly regarding his own worth.

Bella Goth has a dual nature which presents itself as constantly seeking attention elsewhere (but not in any way one could overtly accuse her of), and acting as the perfect trophy wife around Mortimer. Part of me feels like she wants to love him, but can't resist wanting something more "exciting". One of those "apologetic cheater" types who feel guilty, but secretly revel in what they're doing.

Nalani is the "sweet and naive" archetype, mirroring Ariel (the Little Mermaid).

The Kahananuis have a sugar-daddy/sugar-baby situation going on, and both are swingers. Alika definitely gives off a "corporate", dominant vibe. Mele gives off a very flirtatious, but childish one.

Vlad is bored, but not lazy. He likes to "people-watch", and enjoys the little day-to-day sufferings of the masses, whilst taking an active part in whatever catches his fancy. He's like a restless, grumpy grandpa.

Johnny Zest was instilled with ambition from an early age, but in an effort to not become like his mother or brother, he chooses to instead do small gigs and live a minimalist lifestyle. Geoffrey was likely his only advocate.

Lily Feng and Nancy Landgraab may as well be the same person, save for one is in a loveless marriage, and the other enjoys being the head of the household. Victor definitely gets no woohoo, but perhaps Lily's family was a good boost to his socio-political standing (or his standing was a good boost to her business endeavours). Geoffrey is under Nancy's heel, and she was likely the one who initiated everything up to (and including) their marriage, given his potential.

Bob and Eliza don't hate each other, they're just bad at being married in most cases...or were, given they've grown and don't seem as dysfunctional post-Iggy. Bob is also majorly depressed, and Eliza initially was under the "fairytale marriage" expectation some people have from childhood.

Check out my 'Simming Tips' for detailed tips and tricks (TS4).
  • Options
    OldeseadoggeOldeseadogge Posts: 5,000 Member
    That their primary purpose is to serve as food stall vendors, be bar tenders and restaurant staff, and wander around so the 'worlds' don't look deserted. At least they have functional purposes, unlike 'celebrities' that are like rats. They're everywhere.
  • Options
    KimmerKimmer Posts: 2,382 Member
    Bella Goth is a gold digger. She's married with Mortimer only because of his money and can't wait for him to die to inherit him. She cheats Mortimer with Don Lothario and several other guys, even with her best friend's husband. She does have a good trait, but it doesn't really mean anything for her. I guess other than herself she only cares about her children.
    Hmm... maybe I should do some kind of gold digger/black widow challenge with Bella. ;)

Also Sergio Romeo is a closeted gay. He dates Siobhan Fyres to hide his true self, but he's secretly attracted to guys (especially Gunther Munch in my save). He has a very old fashioned way of thinking he won't be accepted if he comes out of the closet. He loves dressing preppy and everything high quality.
  • Options
    GrumpyGlowfishGrumpyGlowfish Posts: 2,208 Member
    edited January 2022
    Lucas Munch strikes me as a devious, hypocritical brat who seems polite and mature for his age, perfectly capable of participating in conversations with adults, and he'll smile in your face angelically, then turn around and tell his mother the worst rumours about you that he just made up on the spot. Don't trust that little rat!