Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

FireflyGamer107 / coolsim9999999 --- Monthly Building Challenge

Comments

• wecantpickanamewecantpickaname Posts: 1,129 Member
    This is so awesome! Everyone has done something different to each room!
  • coolsim9999999coolsim9999999 Posts: 5,032 Member
    Thanks so much @wecantpickaname B)! You're very welcome to pick a room to decorate B). We have one left (number 6) on page 45 of this thread, so I guess that's not much of a choice if you want to join in.
    4kkjdXo.png

@Lissykin @rosemow @JojoMOMSTER --- Thanks so very very much for your very nice and fun comments about my bedroom and nursery B)<3! I really appreciate it B)!
    4kkjdXo.png

edited February 2022
    Here is my home library for this challenge :)! This is done.
    My home library is called: Book Binge Begins.
    bMReAfu.png
    Post edited by coolsim9999999 on
    4kkjdXo.png

• rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,519 Member
    Book Binge Begins is a very lovely library room! @coolsim9999999 :) The alliteration of the title is great! Very nice yellow and black colors,and the warm wood texture of the furniture is very nice.The mosaic tiles and marble flooring are pretty! Very nice study desk area to enjoy using computer.Sims will enjoy reading books from the bookcases whilst siting in the armchairs.The books wall decor is very nice and suits the room well :)
    edited January 2022
    Thank you so very very much for your awesome and very detailed review of my home library @rosemow B)<3! I'm so happy that you liked all the details, including the alliteration in the room's title B)<3!
    4kkjdXo.png

• emereemere Posts: 1,755 Member

Hi @coolsim9999999 @JojoMOMSTER if the room 6. Reorganize Your Home - spare room is available, I will do it! (It is like an storage room, or something like that lol).
  • JojoMOMSTERJojoMOMSTER Posts: 1,957 Member
    Here is the January Build:

mzOZrWH.png

Resolutions Colab

Thank you for your wonderful rooms @Lissykin @coolsim9999999 @hootofthesims
  • LissykinLissykin Posts: 2,789 Member
    Thank you, @JojoMOMSTER! It looks awesome! <3
    edited January 2022
    Thanks so much @emere B)! --- You may certainly do room 6. Reorganize Your Home - spare room:)!
    4kkjdXo.png

Awesome house @JojoMOMSTER --- thanks for putting the shell together, placing everyone's awesome rooms, and the landscaping. B)<3
    4kkjdXo.png

• rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,519 Member
    Resolutions Collab is a very lovely collab home! :) It is very special that it is a combination of rooms and shell made by creative simmers!The room colors,furnishings and the layout are lovely!Very great exterior design,and the front steps pathway with pretty lavender on edges is very nice! :)
    edited January 2022
    My new year's resolution house build tour stream will be on Wednesday, Feb 2 from 7 p.m. to 10 p.m. EST INSTEAD
    4kkjdXo.png

• emereemere Posts: 1,755 Member

Awesome! @coolsim9999999 :#
  • JojoMOMSTERJojoMOMSTER Posts: 1,957 Member
    @emere for spare room we meant a room that accidentally gets messy all the time that needs a good organizing or it can be already cleaned up, we will add your room and repost.
    It looks wonderful! Thank you so much. :)
    edited February 2022
    The New Year's resolution room/house shell colab is closed for Maxis fave nomination.

Everyone had such creative builds <3!
    Thank you very much for doing my challenge, everyone B)!
    4kkjdXo.png

edited February 2022
    February challenge Overview --- full challenge coming tomorrow
    Hashtag : #fireflysimya
    The Sims is turning 22 on February 4, 2022. The challenge will be to create a house that celebrates the game becoming a young adult. It can have a party atmosphere, as well as a more serious side of becoming a young adult.
    From neighborhoods and downtown to Henford-on-Bagley, the Sims is having quite the journey.
    The 50 X 40 lot in Britechester will be used because the Sims is becoming a young adult, and going to college used to be the only way for Sims to become a young adult?

The 22 year old is to graduate from university, and any iteration from the games (The Sims to Sims 4 --- as well as some other franchise titles, such as Sim City, Sim Tower, etc may be incorporated in the build/rooms). However, the main focus will be on The Sims, Sims 2, Sims 3 and Sims 4.
    4kkjdXo.png

@coolsim9999999 Fun! This is a creative challenge idea. :)
    Thank you very much @rosemow and @Lissykin! B)
    4kkjdXo.png

edited February 2022
    I have just nominated everyone who created a room for a Maxis fave :)!
    4kkjdXo.png

edited February 2022
    February room challenge:
    Construct a room for a house in which the Sims game becomes a 22-year-old young adult
    Hashtag: #fireflysimya

Brief:
    The Sims is turning 22 on February 4, 2022. The challenge will be to create a house that celebrates the game becoming a young adult. It can have a party atmosphere, as well as a more serious side of becoming a young adult.
    From neighborhoods and downtown to Henford-on-Bagley, the Sims is having quite the journey.
    The 50 X 40 lot in Britechester will be used because the Sims is becoming a young adult, and going to college used to be the only way for Sims to become a young adult?

The 22 year old is to graduate from university, and any iteration from the games (The Sims to Sims 4 --- as well as some other franchise titles, such as Sim City, Sim Tower, etc may be incorporated in the build/rooms). However, the main focus will be on The Sims, Sims 2, Sims 3 and Sims 4.

Any décor style

Info:
    From a house shell (please use the hashtag for that month which someone will make each month, please choose a room to create from that house shell. Feel free to add landscape and put activities in the yard of the house shell. For the house shell --- any size lot is fine. I was thinking of using a larger lot like a 50X50 lot. Make sure to give yourself credit for creating the house shell with a hashtag. The main areas of the house and outside landscaping/anything outside that isn’t a room could be a collab and will also be in the stream.
    This month, @JojoMOMSTER volunteered again to create the shell, but anyone in this challenge may add to the main areas.
    Then, everyone, please upload your rooms to the gallery with the
    hashtag: #fireflysimya
    Room types:
    Kitchen, bathroom, bedroom, living room, dining room, study, kids room, outdoor room --- or other type of room --- as long as we get each of the rooms above in the build. Of course, we may not always need a kids’ room. Also, I'll let you know how many of each room we need for the challenge.
    Please tell me which room you want to do as soon as possible.
    I will keep track of which room types are left.
    The hashtag for the whole challenge this month: #fireflysimya, so please use that hashtag too so I can find everything.

On stream, I’ll tour the house.
    However, I’ll nominate each room in the challenge for a Maxis fave. I’ll also be able to tell who did which room in the finished house.

I'll post it in announcements on discord, on my Twitter and here on the TS4 forum!

Deadline: Sunday, February 27, 2022 by 11:59 p.m. EST
    Tours on my Twitch stream: Monday, February 28, 2022 from 7 p.m. to 10 p.m. EST
    Any budget, lot type and packs or kits
    No Custom Content (no cc) allowed.
    You may use cheats to build or for your Sims to play test your build more efficiently.

In addition, please post your rooms to the gallery using the hashtag. That way, I can easily nominate everyone for a Maxis fave!

Entry Form:
    Forum ID:
    Origin ID:
    Gallery Name of Room:
    Gallery Link:
    Building tip feedback wanted?
    Creative notes about your room:
    Back Story:
    Please Include:
    one screenshot showing most of the room
    A bird’s eye view of the room
    3 to 5 additional screenshots of your room

I’m really looking forward to seeing everyone’s rooms :)!
    4kkjdXo.png

Hi! I'd like to claim the study, please. :)

Thank you, @JojoMOMSTER for making the shell, and thanks for hosting, @coolsim9999999! :smiley:

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top