Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

πŸ’œ Quick Creativity CAS Challenge πŸ’œ GLovelysQCC

Comments

• FrankieDanySIMSFrankieDanySIMS Posts: 152 Member

These are my entries for the very nice QCC calendar challenge πŸ€—

SANTA's pretty SISTER as December calendar girl entry:
    https://www.ea.com/it-it/games/the-sims/the-sims-4/pc/gallery/82C54946719E11EC8EBABDCA9B14F2D5
    This Xmas girl is Natalia Claus (Santa Claus' sister): she's not a top model but her brother thinks she's beautiful so he sent her picture to the contest... she's participating flattered by her brother's love and appreciation and she will enjoy the fun of this new experience πŸ˜πŸ˜ƒ
    00.jpg

HOT guy β™₯ EMO guy as November calendar guy entry:
    https://www.ea.com/it-it/games/the-sims/the-sims-4/pc/gallery/BFE52A526F2211EC8E042F6BDDF4AE3F
    In Italy we have 2nd of November as tribute to honour the deceased as funeral cult: some visit their relatives' tombs at the cemetery or remember them in church or send prayers... so I guess Emmanuel Emo likes a lot this day ☠️ and its month too πŸ‘πŸ»
    00.jpg
    01.jpg

7b98023048724ecd9dea27351744b46c.png
  • lisabee2lisabee2 Posts: 3,708 Member
    A few shots on the way for this fella .. Hot June grad
    SebEwnF.jpg
    LisabeeSims
    New readers can visit here first: In-a-NUTSHELL
    #EAgamechanger
  • sarabeth2984sarabeth2984 Posts: 849 Member
    Here's Mr. Marcus March....for March lol. Ahhh March, its that time of year when Winter is ending and Spring has just begun. The weather is cool but just starting to warm up. Marcus LOVES the outdoors and thinks this is the perfect time of year to head out and start hiking and fishing!
    YHYL1sw.png
    Download this hunk here: https://www.ea.com/games/the-sims/the-sims-4/pc/gallery/4289480974D711EC8EED2F6BDDF4AE3F
  • lisabee2lisabee2 Posts: 3,708 Member
    Linc is graduating ... June is the month for grads .. Working on getting more shots done for the blog .. Lp3Vvim.png
    SebEwnF.jpg
    LisabeeSims
    New readers can visit here first: In-a-NUTSHELL
    #EAgamechanger
  • FireflyMoonWitchFireflyMoonWitch Posts: 21 Member
    My entry for the Women's Calendar: October cos I am a simple spooky being https://www.ea.com/games/the-sims/the-sims-4/pc/gallery/7812D29D755F11EC8347BDCA9B14F2D5
  • krystalgamer1krystalgamer1 Posts: 9 New Member
    Hmm. I don't see how to post my Sim's photos here. But I rarely use this site, so I'm probably missing something. I wonder if it will let me post a Twitter link? I'm going to try it and see. This link goes to the images and backstory of my calendar entry, Olivia May. Bet you can't guess which month she's going for. ;)

https://twitter.com/KrystalGamer1/status/1481755639403663362?s=20
  • SvineprutterSvineprutter Posts: 2,304 Member

Great entries all and therefor I faved all :)
    Zpj9msL.png
  • NeoFelis22NeoFelis22 Posts: 194 Member
    Hmm. I don't see how to post my Sim's photos here. But I rarely use this site, so I'm probably missing something. I wonder if it will let me post a Twitter link? I'm going to try it and see. This link goes to the images and backstory of my calendar entry, Olivia May. Bet you can't guess which month she's going for. ;)

You need to become a full member before you can post images. By quoting you, your image should show up. Here's a link to give you more information. Happy simming!
  • NeoFelis22NeoFelis22 Posts: 194 Member
    My favorite season is autumn, so I had to go with October:

Mr. October
    09DrRNK.jpg
    Dave is here ready to be Mr.October. He's dressed cozily for the season & can't wait to pose with some gourds and a leaf pile! When he's not oozing sex appeal for the camera as a part-time model, he loves to paint. His favorite subject is nature, particularly the trees in their autumnal finery. (I forgot to add that he has at least two outfits in all categories. πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ)

Miss October
    GJzgOgT.jpg
    Lena is here representing the month of October & some of its biggest events. She's wearing a cozy look for canning her harvest, another look for tending her garden, & a third look for Spooky Day. For that event, she's dressed as a sexy vampire. (I forgot again, to say that Lena has 2-3 outfits in some categories. πŸ™„)

I'll be looking at and commenting on as many (maybe all?) of the entries as I can later! I'm sure everyone's done an awesim job! πŸ‘
  • krystalgamer1krystalgamer1 Posts: 9 New Member
    > @NeoFelis22 said:
    > You need to become a full member before you can post images. By quoting you, your image should show up. Here's a link to give you more information. Happy simming!

Ah, that seems familiar. Now that you say that, I feel like I tried to post an image with the same result in the past. I looked at my profile and I have enough points, but not enough posts. That said, I only post on this site when I get involved with something GLovely or LisaBee are doing and I catch a whim to use it. So, I'm just not here enough. Nonetheless, I'm sure I'll hit that post count eventually.

In any case, thanks for quote posting my post so the images show. That was very nice of you. :smile:
  • MenaBuchnerMenaBuchner Posts: 179 Member
    [img][/img]Hqn7pns.png
    April Lyric is a regular at #SplashyFen which is considered South Africa’s friendliest, biggest & longest-running festival, celebrating music, arts & people & she's looking forward to 5 days of partying with friends, 24-hour jamming sessions by a variety of bands & solo artists, & nights by the bonfire sampling the juice from juice-fizzing stalls. This festival is celebrated each year in April (14-18 April 2022) #GLovelysQCC https://ea.com/games/the-sims/the-sims-4/pc/gallery/27590AA475F311EC80B7A15490F1F0B0
    https://www.ea.com/games/the-sims/the-sims-4/pc/gallery/6FDD544D75F211EC8DE1A15490F1F0B0
  • GLovely1GLovely1 Posts: 793 Member
    πŸ’œ 49th WEEK CHALLENGE! πŸ’œ

Our first annual QCC Calendar Cuties is well on it's way to complete development. Thank you to everyone who participated, from sim creation to hanging out in stream with me yesterday! I had the best time once again. It feels amazing to have such fun-loving, supportive friends standing with me .. or sitting as it typically is lol πŸ˜‰πŸ’œ

The creative energy of this next theme is already running at high speed so I figured I'd better run over here ASAP to share all the details!

Creative Direction & Rules:

We're venturing into uncharted territory with the terrifically technological and possibly totally terrifying tales of titanium constructed cyborgs! No, don't worry, no alliteration this time lol I just really enjoy that writing style along with a bit of rhyme. ;) What this one is coming down to is awesimly created sim(s), cyborg style. Think of terms like robotic, cyborgs, cybernetics, bionic person, humaniod, android etc. and discover all the cool CAS make-up and accessories to use as your creative muse.

Your Challenge:

The most important thing about this theme is to push your imaginations to the extreme! Captivate us with the cyborg you make and additionally make sure you explain their fate. Call it your sim household's origin or creation story. What happened to your sims? Was it some form of accident? Secret robotics experiments? Did they somehow evolve from a simple microwave and now they're out to take over simsworld?! Maybe it was a sim wide event which changed all simlife? Anything you dream up will be right. You only need to accept the challenge to begin your cyborg dream!

When finished, please upload your household to the gallery using the #GLovelysQCC hashtag.

ENDS ~ Friday 1/28/22 ~ However, it's very helpful to share your creations early so we can have some households full of aweSIM creativity to nominate for a Maxis Fav!

Rules:
    1. LIMIT 1 to 4 cyborg sims. You can include one servo and/or one robotic pet in your household.
    2. Style your sim(s) in anything you find to make them as robot or cyborg-like as possible.
    3. In your description, write your sims origin or creation story.
    4. Style ALL of your sims fashions, especially the first one, according to this theme.
    5. Custom posed entries which include the use of defaults are permitted as "just for fun" entries only. Posed entries do not have an opportunity to earn a Maxis nomination or fav. In addition, posed entries would not qualify for prize round challenges.
    6. Re-uploaded entries, in other words entries copied from other simmers creations, will be disqualified.
    7. Have a blast creating for our forum and gallery friends!

Please continue posting all your awesome extras like additional story line, pictures, screenshots (limit 4) and the link to your creation in the gallery here! Please tag #GLovelysQCC if you post on Twitter or Instagram!

πŸ€– Save the date for our Cyborg Sims Origins Stream ~ Saturday 1/29/22 at 12:00 PM EST on my Twitch channel! πŸ€–

Check out all the fun from our most recent QCC Calendar Cuties Twitch Stream here β†’

Thank you for always sharing your love of The Sims with me! Have a blast creating in CAS! There's already some super cool cyborg examples in the gallery but if you have any questions on this one, please ask away! πŸ’œ
    Please join my πŸ’œ Quick Creativity Challenge πŸ’œ forum thread
    [img][/img]kU5Eaxv.png

edited January 2022
    Post edited by Svineprutter on
    Zpj9msL.png
    @GLovely1 It looks like the cheat to turn sim into servo robot is no longer working. What are our options then, without using Mods or CC?

Good question Svend! Begin with any sim and search through the make-up and accessories to create a cyber-like humaniod. Explore all your options with the skin tones and make-up sliders. I actually think it's more fun to not turn sims into servo robots ;) You can do it! Here are a few of the entries from the gallery for more inspiration πŸ€–πŸ’œ

[img][/img]nTo9Eoh.png
    [img][/img]kU5Eaxv.png

@GLovely1 Agreed, so I did that, based on my previous workexperiences and imagination of today. Thank you :)
    Zpj9msL.png
  • ChristineRose5ChristineRose5 Posts: 37 Member

Because *clearly* I can't even make a robot without it being a sappy romantic, here's my lovelorn 1950's-inspired housewife robot: https://www.ea.com/games/the-sims/the-sims-4/pc/gallery/0D56C377774311EC82F7F4435629C7A7

Housebots are created for one thing and one thing alone - to care for the house. Designed by W. Wright's House of Robotics, the Housebot line will make household duties a chore of the past. All day long, your Housebot will cook, clean, and care for your children with nary a complaint. Contact your local W.W. House of Robotics to make your purchase today!

//

When Nancy Landgraab purchases her Housebot-(HB-2147, according to her user manual), she's ready to make taking care of the house a chore of the past. She is, after all, quite exhausted from her nights as a very reputable business-person. Ahem. Anyway, even the kids seem to take to her well, little Johnny giving her the nickname Helen B. Landgraab and making it his sole mission in life to make the robot laugh with his comedy routines. Nancy can't help but roll her eyes - it's a robot, Johnny. Don't be so silly. Now, get back to doing your homework.The robot doesn't seem to mind, though Johnny's humor is often lost on the bucket of bolts. Nancy finds herself wishing Johnny was a little more like his younger brother, even as Helen cares for the children, Geoffrey, and the house in equal measures. It was definitely worth the investment. Now Nancy can finally devote all her time to her totally legal investments.

When Nancy arrives home one evening she finds Helen staring at the television - a late night soap that Geoffrey must have accidentally left on.
    "What are you doing? Do you need to recharge or something? Get back to work!" Nancy could have sworn the robot even looked startled for a moment, scurrying away to return to her duties. Nancy spies on Helen during the day, spotting her cook little pink cookies and doodle little hearts on the edges Johnny's and Malcolm's homework. One night Nancy even overhears Helen talking to Geoffrey about a romantic movie coming out- one that looked like a total bore by Nancy's standards but one Geoffrey, for whatever reason, seemed to be interested in. Must be defective, Nancy thinks. She wonders if Geoffrey was smart enough to purchase the robot's extended warranty.

//

Even Helen herself is confused - no, she's not even supposed to be able to feel *confused.* Ever since she watched that old soapy drama on television, she can't help but fantasize about being swept into someone's arms and carted off to a new life together. She runs a system analysis every day, but still can't seem to find the source of the faulty programming. To tell the truth, she's not sure she wants to be fixed. She shouldn't be able to want, but Helen wants the romance, the passion, the family of her dreams. She knows her primary protocol, but she can't help but wonder - is it impossible for a robot like her to find true love?
  • divanthesimmerdivanthesimmer Posts: 1,462 Member
    edited January 2022
    My entry to the latest QCC: Cyberpunk Mermaid

Harmony can't recall who she was or where she came from, but her mission is clear and the end of humanity is near...

zS8kZAY.jpg

yafNL99.jpg

Oof86eI.jpg

xlL9SWR.jpg

In the last pic, she's wearing an awesome CC tail by @BlueShreve. ;)
    phULnBI.png
    Check out my SimLit blog here: https://ageekylegacy.wordpress.com/
    Follow me on Twitter @divanthesimmer
    Follow me on Tumblr: https://www.tumblr.com/dashboard/blog/divanthesimmer
    Origin ID: divanthesimmer
    edited January 2022
    My second entry is Pilot Two

A projcet to navigte the stars needed a pilot able to live for severel hundred years, so a human brain was placed in a cyborg body and Pilot One was born. She went though intensive training and tests and showed great progress, until she suffered some severe psycological problems. A new and improved Pilot Two was born and showed promising results, when the project was hit by unusualy strong earthquakes. Pilot Two was able to escape the research facilities and is now living at the coast, under a new secret identity.

Download : https://www.ea.com/da-dk/games/the-sims/the-sims-4/pc/gallery/4E08E7EE787E11EC89CBC3F193DEAD3A?category=all&searchtype=hashtag&sortby=downloads&time=all&searchquery=svineprutter&max=50&maxis=false
    [img][/img]Pilot-Two.png
    With nothing to her name, Pilot Two knew she had to impress the young master
    [img][/img]Pilot-Two-meets-young-master.png
    and she wanted to help these kind people, who helped her, without questions
    [img][/img]Pilot-Two-wanted-to-help.png
    and she also knew, she had to know more, to be able to help her new friends
    [img][/img]Pilot-Two-need-to-know-more.png
    a lot more and laugh at the right times.
    [img][/img]Pilot-Two-and-humor.png
    Pilot Two knew she had someting to offer, in return for their kindness.
    [img][/img]Pilot-Two-gift-of-life.png
    Zpj9msL.png
    edited January 2022
    Stone
    Nicola Stone origns back to my gaming world for Dungeons and Dragons, Land of Glory. She was a Holy Doppelganger with godlike magic power and with others like her, she maintained and developed 8 kingdoms on a large island. Their world was rich and the people of all races were happy. After some time they attracted the interest of others from the outside, who were jealous of this. Raids became more and more frequent and even dragons wanted to see this place with their own eyes. A huge ancient Red Dragon could see their ties to their god and he cut through it and banished some of the people and also a couple of the Holy Doppelgangers, Ulmo Wiegenhagen and Nicola Stone.
    Nicola Stone found herself in a completely different place, the realm of Sims. She soon learned this place was full of nice people, struggeling to make ends meet and nature itself was threatened and she wanted to do something about it. She had however problems of her own and soon found she could no longer attain male form as a chapeshifter and her female shape was becoming erradic. After some time she came up with a spell, the final spell, that would turn her into a cyborg with 2 alternate forms. That meant she lost her magic powers, but she could continue protecting her new homeland and help those who live there. She also wanted to have children, like all those around her and somehow she knew that would happen.

[img][/img]Nicola-Stone-in-Gallery.png
    [img][/img]Nicola-Stone.png
    [img][/img]Nicola-Stone-chilling-with-mermaid-friend.png
    [img][/img]Nicola-Stone-age-up-Karina.png
    [img][/img]Nicola-Stone-spiller-fodbold-med-Karina.png
    [img][/img]Nicola-Stone-super-parenting.png
    [img][/img]Nicola-Stone-age-up-Anna.png
    Zpj9msL.png
    edited January 2022
    Korinna Moon Rycroft
    Korinna came to be, cause the leader of the cheerleaders simply hated training with her troops and wanted a stand in, sort of. One to do the basic stuff, so she could have time to play with her cyborgs and hang out with her boyfriends. When she left university, others took over this cyborg and when a guy became leader of the cheerleaders, he cared little for Korinna, he said, but the story might have been more complicated. He wanted to prove she was stupid and unable to learn anything and that actualy just made Korinna determined to prove him worng and in the end, she finaly escaped.

[img][/img]Korinna-st-r-op.png
    [img][/img]Korinna-in-gallery.png
    Zpj9msL.png
  • x4m1r4x4m1r4 Posts: 3,901 Member
    Hey there! It's been a while! Here is my gynoid for the submission for this week theme!

Meet, Anne Droid & Chip !

Anne dreams that one day, she will be fully conscious without having to rely on the programming & of course, hoping that she will soon to be able to love & be loved. And of course, what will be a gynoid without their sidekick. The thing is, Chip is not in the picture. I wonder why?
    9gk5I5q.png
    gCRi6I6.png
    OID:- x4m1r4
  • sarabeth2984sarabeth2984 Posts: 849 Member
    Well, after that big intergalactic kerfluffle happened, cybernetic humanity was scattered to the stars. Poor lonely cyborg, Eva Invents found herself on stranded on a clunky cargo ship. After getting the ship back up and running, she yearned for more companionship than her loyal Robo Dog. Sure he's cute and everything and he's a cyborg's best friend but she needs to talk and interact with a human..er...cyborg. Besides, the Computer is smart and everything buts she's not the greatest conversationalist on board ship.
    So Eva invented R-O Bot as a friend...but will something more come of their relationship? Play on and find out!
    IsoXfTP.png
    HnSu89x.png
    Eva has maxed skills in robotics, logic, and handiness (just so she could R-O Bot). She's a total geek and loves anything and everything computers-programming, videogames, robotics, rocket skill, etc. She's a geek, a maker, and a genius. She's worked in the robotics field and is currently a scientist. She looks really cool with the cybernetic glasses! Since it won't upload to the gallery. I outfitted her with blue rimmed goggles in CAS instead.
    R-O Bot is a genius, geek, and book lover. He wants to write amazing sci-fi novels.
    Robo Dog (he's not pictured sorry) is a couch potato, friendly, and loyal. muFMota.png
    https://www.ea.com/games/the-sims/the-sims-4/pc/gallery/A17D77187FE911EC89F44A66D38FABFA
  • FireflyMoonWitchFireflyMoonWitch Posts: 21 Member
    So I actually ended up playing the entire backstory for my entry, which is available to read on my Tumblr as A StrangerVille Sacrifice. I had a lot of fun with this project, and fell in love with my two characters, so I may continue their story in future!

Lila Carver was a military recruit who got transferred to the StrangerVille National Base, along with her wife, Heather, who was studying Physics at Foxbury Institute. The two slowly became aware that something was amiss in their new hometown, and with their combined skills uncovered the horror that lurked beneath the surface of the nearby crater: an alien lifeform that sought to take over the entire town and beyond.

Heather created a vaccine to protect against the alien plant's mind-altering abilities, while Lila recruited her fellow soldiers to fight the creature head on and destroy it. Although they succeeded in saving the town, prolonged exposure to the alien spores caused considerable damage throughout Lila's body, nearly killing her. Heather managed to save her by implanting cybernetics to take over from the damaged biological parts: many of her organs were replaced, along with new eyes, new skin, and an entirely new robotic arm. Lila wears her scars with pride, and Heather received much admiration from the scientific community for her capabilities. But Lila & Heather are mostly just happy that their town was saved, and that they didn't lose each other in the process.

Gallery Link:
    https://www.ea.com/games/the-sims/the-sims-4/pc/gallery/D7C54B5F806E11EC8DDA883B27350755

A StrangerVille Sacrifice Link:
    https://fireflymoonwitch.tumblr.com/post/673926272627490816/a-strangerville-sacrifice-part-1-ive-never
    edited January 2022
    πŸ’œ 50th WEEK CHALLENGE! πŸ’œ

It's the big 5_0! How did we get here? Friends who become like family glued together with our love of sims creativity most definitely! πŸ˜‰πŸ’œ

At the end of our wildly fun cybersational stream, I quickly announced our new creative theme. I hope you can get into the spirit of matchmakers as that's what we're all going to turn into! However, there's a catch ...

Creative Direction & Rules:

Your sim has received an invitation to this year's Lonely Hearts Ball. Come one, come all! If your sim is unattached, this is where they'll meet their match! As you're creating your sim imagine them getting ready to attend an exclusive dinner dance .. blind date style! Get into how they would feel, how they would dress, what they might say during a night of blind speed date delights!

Your Challenge:

And now, for the catch! For your lonely heart sims gallery debut, here's what you must do. Dress to impress most definitely, but, your sim must be wearing some type of full face covering! This way, we can all get into the spirit of what blind speed dating at the Lonely Hearts ball would feel like after all. There are plenty of hat accessories for your single sim to try on, so go don your favorite one. Write up their bio giving some brief facts about themselves and what type of sim would be most attractive to them. In other words, describe their perfect match ;)

Here's the blind date sim I'm working on to share tomorrow. She's modeling a couple of full face covering "hat" accessoriesπŸ’œ
    [img][/img]cpzdfvC.png

When finished, please upload your household to the gallery using the #GLovelysQCC hashtag.

ENDS ~ Friday 2/11/22 ~ However, it's very helpful to share your creations early so we can have some households full of aweSIM creativity to nominate for a Maxis Fav!

Rules:
    1. Create 1 young adult, adult, or senior sim.
    2. Dress to impress. You sim will be attending an evening dinner and dance.
    3. In your description, write some facts about your sim and what type of sim they are interested in meeting at the Lonely Hearts ball.
    4. Style ALL of your sims fashions, especially the first one, according to their personality/character/aspiration and/or traits.
    5. Custom posed entries which include the use of defaults are permitted as "just for fun" entries only. Posed entries do not have an opportunity to earn a Maxis nomination or fav. In addition, posed entries would not qualify for prize round challenges.
    6. Re-uploaded entries, in other words entries copied from other simmers creations, will be disqualified.
    7. Have a blast creating for our forum and gallery friends!

Please continue posting all your awesome extras like additional story line, pictures, screenshots (limit 4) and the link to your creation in the gallery here! Please tag #GLovelysQCC if you post on Twitter or Instagram!

πŸ’œ Join me to play matchmaker during our Lonely Hearts Stream ~ Saturday 2/12/22 at 12:00 PM EST on my Twitch channel! πŸ’œ

Check out all the Cybersational "malfunctioning" fun we had during our last QCC Twitch Stream here β†’

Thank you for always sharing your love of The Sims with me! Have a blast creating in CAS and let's get ready to "ship" some sims! πŸ’œ
    Post edited by GLovely1 on
    [img][/img]kU5Eaxv.png

• Amuni50Amuni50 Posts: 112 Member
    I have a question for you, @GLovely1 Would the mask from Discover University be enough, or are you looking for none of the face to show? I've got some ideas rolling around in my noggin'

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top