Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

January Patch Speculation 2022 (Out Now)

13...Next

Comments

• friendsfan367friendsfan367 Posts: 29,362 Member
    We're getting an SDX drop on February 2nd.

my game recently had a a issue so when i fixed it i accidently deleted some things . i know sdx are files but not sure if there still there.
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    DaWaterRat wrote: »
    12JEREMIA wrote: »
    Looks like we're ready to get pronouns today, and also we see the new kit announcement without the game pack announcement this month. Well y'all, without the game pack announcement, I guess we're too late! 😭

No pronouns. That system isn't even close to ready yet. What we saw in the livestream was a very, very early work in progress. I figure we've got a good 4-6 months or so before the English only Pronoun update, and a slow trickle of it expanding to other languages as they work things out.

They are running it tight for the Game Pack announcement because I agree that the pack really should drop before Valentine's day, but maybe right after the Kit officially drops we'll see something.

I just hope they don't wait till March for the Gamepack.
    So we got a brand new radio station in the January Patch it's the Brazilian Station. I was hoping they was saving this for a possible Brazil Beach Expansion Pack.
  • KokoaMilkKokoaMilk Posts: 267 Member
    So we got a brand new radio station in the January Patch it's the Brazilian Station. I was hoping they was saving this for a possible Brazil Beach Expansion Pack.

I don't think we are going to get any other beach except from Sulani.
    If Sims 5 is in its first stage of development and we take a look back at what we got and what might be missing, we had a beach world and I don't think they'll replicate unless it is a hotels pack.

We had mountains, jungle, beach, countryside, cityscape, beachside/hamptons style, desert, space, magic world and dark world, university...
    I don't even get what we might be missing :D
  • crocobauracrocobaura Posts: 7,382 Member
    KokoaMilk wrote: »

We had mountains, jungle, beach, countryside, cityscape, beachside/hamptons style, desert, space, magic world and dark world, university...
    I don't even get what we might be missing :D

A swamp and Siberia.
  • ArarineArarine Posts: 252 Member
    edited January 2022
    So we only got 5 bug fixed and mixed radio here!? Two months for this!? Next patches better be crazy big!
    Wish more Recipe/harvestable/woodwork/craftableWish live in businessWish more interactive between sims and activityWish a lot of refresh and Better resize pleaseWish for another colour upgrade swatchWish for pool sliderFix the bug please
    Ararine wrote: »
    So we only got 5 bug fixed and mixed radio here!? Two months for this!? Next patches better be crazy big!

It will be cause the Next Patch is a Pre Gamepack Patch which maybe coming Next Thursday.
  • friendsfan367friendsfan367 Posts: 29,362 Member
    orgin decied to break on me. soi haven't been able to play all day.