Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What kits would you like to see?

13...Next

Comments

• LatinaBunnyLatinaBunny Posts: 4,666 Member
    edited January 2022
    Stormkeep wrote: »
    Hmmm…
    I would love more baby bassinets (especially for occults, but overall in general) and more baby clothing and nursery stuff in general.

Do mermaids have a special bassinet currently? Like a fish tank or something? :lol:

I’m trying to remember, but I don’t think I saw any mermaid one, sadly, but I know that vampires, aliens, and spellcasters have their own exclusive ones.

There is a CC clamshell one for mermaid babies I may want to try out someday, though.

Edited: I saw a lovely wicker-like CC bassinet that would have looked nice in something like Island Living. So much missed opportunities to make even more cute baby (and toddler) stuff!
    Post edited by LatinaBunny on
    ~*~Occult Family Player player~*~
    (She/her)
  • NorthDakotaGamerNorthDakotaGamer Posts: 2,559 Member
    I am waiting for gameplay focused. There has only been 1 gameplay kit, and it is still a broken mess.
  • jcp011c2jcp011c2 Posts: 10,860 Member
    Something as a follow up to a game pack. Not a tie in. we just really need a game pack at this point.
    It's kind of sad that I have to point out that anything I say is only just my opinion and may be a different one from someone else.
  • ignominiusrexignominiusrex Posts: 2,680 Member
    I do not care about any more clothing or furniture because I don't care anymore about this or that countertop or throw pillow or yet more closets overflowing with fast fashion's worst, but if a kit provided a working pool table, or a motorcycle, I'd buy it.
    You can call me Iggy or Rex (he/him) 10 ways to Fight Hate
    ```
    wonderfullymade.jpg
  • PlumbobiPlumbobi Posts: 95 Member
    Not gonna lie, I'm kind of over kits since it's been one after another after another. Like, I can understand that money has to keep coming in and all, but can we vary it up a little? lol! And what happened to gameplay kits?? I know Bust the Dust was a bust, but come on, just learn from mistakes and move on (er, or maybe have them playtested better first?).
    https://youtu.be/P_EYebIT0D8
  • MelisendreMelisendre Posts: 195 Member
    I don't buy kits because they are overprized. First they should add more content to make them worth the prize. Clothing kits need hairs, accessoirs and kids clothes. Building kits need more deco and build objects. Second we need kits with gameplay.
    I would like to have a kit with "normal" man's stuff like clothes, hairs and beards. A kit for elder sims would be nice but not in the granny style like Agatha Crumblebutton. Also kits for Teenagers would be nice. We have no content only Teenager in the game, neither CAS nor B&B or gameplay.
    I need stuff for "normal" Sims and not only for fancy young adults. I would like to have more European content but I believe it's time for more african content.
  • Ember_FoxEmber_Fox Posts: 46 Member
    I would like to see some more game play kit. I was interested in the Bust the Dust kit, but as it were released with so many bugs and seems like it need several mods to tune down or remove annoyances I haven't bought it yet. Maybe a poker kit? It would be great to have something were my sims runs the risk of losing a large amount of money.

Several people have already mention lingerie and underwear, an everyday cloth kit for men, more tattoos, piercings and other areas that are a bit lacking at the moment and could be improved with kits.

Other than game play kits I would love to see bb kits and cas kits inspired by popular challenges: Rags to Riches, The History Challenge, Apocalypse challenge, Black widow, Disney princess challenge and so on. I mean if players already do the challenges and enjoy them, why not add kits to improve them even more?
  • Behappy1stBehappy1st Posts: 711 Member
    Long beautiful hair. Have you seen CC hair?
  • SharoniaSharonia Posts: 4,853 Member
    Peppers wrote: »
    Honestly, none. Bring stuff packs back!

I would also like this, I miss stuff packs, they had bits of gameplay in them and I feel like they catered more to different types of players.