Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Washing machine upgrade for dryer option

Mak27Mak27 Posts: 1,114 Member
Specially for cold seasons and tiny homes.

An extra update for the washing machine to have a combo appliance (with the cost that implies of course)

Or a whole new item

Comments

• ArarineArarine Posts: 252 Member
    Nowaday we have combo washing/drying machine. Yes we could just stack them but still more functional combo item is great
    Wish more Recipe/harvestable/woodwork/craftableWish live in businessWish more interactive between sims and activityWish a lot of refresh and Better resize pleaseWish for another colour upgrade swatchWish for pool sliderFix the bug please
  • crocobauracrocobaura Posts: 7,382 Member
    We should have been able to fit washing machines, dryers, and mini fridges under counters to save space. Also trash compactors.
  • friendlysimmersfriendlysimmers Posts: 7,546 Member
    sepaking of washers and dryers i would say retro style top loads washers with matching dryers as well as modern ones would be a great addition as well as wringer washers if players wents to create for there storys amish familys this includes retor and modern front load sets05JafND.png4inRBRJ.png4Qb13CP.jpg7Me6k8L.jpgcj3oCAT.jpgf1WwZC3.jpgmN8v7A7.jpg50K0ijB.jpg4oDE1QU.jpgBIadVfj.jpgegJBeyg.jpgWdwiEtv.jpgWdwiEtv.jpg including a stack compact set for limited space tiny homes and appartments bgJSTUn.jpg retro front load sets: EPUAoN1.jpghrnHx6F.jpg
    If you went the sims5 to remain offline feel free to sign this petition http://chng.it/gtfHPhHK please note that it is also to keep the gallery

Repose en paix mamie tu va me manquer :

1923-2016 mamie :'(
  • Briana2425Briana2425 Posts: 3,591 Member
    I would like more options for washer and dryer especially a combo one.
  • friendlysimmersfriendlysimmers Posts: 7,546 Member
    something in this style @Briana2425 sorry could not find pics of a modern one WPs3YLh.jpg
    If you went the sims5 to remain offline feel free to sign this petition http://chng.it/gtfHPhHK please note that it is also to keep the gallery

Repose en paix mamie tu va me manquer :

1923-2016 mamie :'(