Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

CELEBRATE BIG BRAZILIAN CARNAVAL ENERGY WITH PABLLO VITTAR

EA_CadeEA_Cade Posts: 7,261 EA Community Manager
Channeling the influential style of iconic Brazilian superstar entertainer-activist Pabllo Vittar, we are releasing a collection of Create-A-Sims outfits and accessories inspired by the energy, self-expression, freedom and vibrancy of one of the world’s biggest celebrations, Brazil’s Carnaval, with the new Carnaval Streetwear Kit for The Sims™ 4, designed in partnership with Pabllo.

a1zyvlst1vi9.png

Through The Sims 4 Carnaval Streetwear Kit, Simmers can diversify their Sims’ wardrobe in Create-A-Sim with an eclectic mix of effervescently fierce looks. You will be able to dress your Sim in outfits with cutouts, multicolored fruit patterns with graphic contrasts, sequined tops as well as bold makeup and colorful accessories. Each piece was inspired by Pabllo’s larger-than-life personality, the costumes of Brazil’s vibrant Carnaval and the street parties, known as bloquinhos, that take place.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ewQ6D0ebpHc

“Carnaval is a celebration that unites people from all over the world,” said Pabllo Vittar. “For Carnaval, you can't dress up basic. Carnaval represents a lot of joy, where, at that moment, people forget some of the frustrations from the rest of the year. You have to look extravagant, drawing lots of attention and shining a lot. This kit is full of things that will help you do that. Each person is going to be themselves inside the game, because there are tons of outfits and accessories, which I know for sure will make you rock the runway!”

Most known for her music, one that melds electronic dance-pop with elements of traditional Brazilian sounds, drag queen Pabllo Vittar is also an actor, dancer and model. Earning a number of awards and accolades in her young and budding career, including Time magazine’s list of Next Generation Leaders. Through her unique style and big voice, Pabllo inspires people from all walks of life to be unapologetically themselves.

n1hdloeq3xp4.jpg

As part of this collaboration, we will drop a Carnaval surprise into the Base Game today, for everyone to enjoy. Pabllo Vittar has recorded her dance hit single “Buzina” from her second studio album, Não Para Não, in Simlish. Simmers can dance to this single in-game through The Sims 4 Carnaval radio station. To continue the celebration, players can expect to see a Sims Delivery Express Base Game update with Brazilian food and a mask in early February, and in March, art by Brazilian artist Lano.

“Carnaval is one of the greatest and most fascinating celebrations in the world,” notes Vincent Joly, Senior Art Director for The Sims 4. “The ongoing global pandemic has caused many regions in Brazil and around the world to cancel Carnaval. Many might not be able to celebrate with family or friends. We have worked with Brazilian pop sensation Pabllo Vittar to develop different Create-A-Sims looks inspired by the colors, vibrancy, feelings and emotions of Carnaval.”

The Sims 4 Kits are mini collections of content that provide players from around the world new opportunities to experiment and customize their Sim’s experience.

The Sims 4 Carnaval Streetwear Kit will be available beginning February 3, 2022 on PC and Mac via Origin™ and Steam®, PlayStation®5, PlayStation®4, Xbox Series X|S and Xbox One systems.
Found a Bug? Let us know here. Having a technical issue with your game? Reach out to us here. 9alz5vu73pb0.png
Post edited by EA_Cade on

Comments

• mightyspritemightysprite Posts: 5,807 Member
    Wait there's a Carnaval radio station???
    is the whole station coming free to basegame or just the single, and if just the single, do more songs come with the kit?

Radio stations would be a great idea for kits imho

gen3-banner.png
  • dietrichnmdietrichnm Posts: 1 New Member
    Love this idea and the new makeup, but why can we never get new rings as accessories? New engagement rings or wedding bands with diamonds or gems? The ones in game are sooo boring!
  • crocobauracrocobaura Posts: 7,342 Member
    EA_Cade wrote: »
    a1zyvlst1vi9.png

I like the watermelon shirt and the crochet top and blue shorts are lovely as well.
  • SimmingalSimmingal Posts: 8,887 Member
    edited January 2022
    I ehr....

pirates.gif

I'll be off so.

Enjoy! 🤡

WWFojd7.gif?1

I do like the
    what do you call them...
    fishnet??

yeah those items.

I think neons might work for like cybergoth vibe

but black would be useful option yeah

then again do i even need my sims new clothes eh doubtful.

and its still mostly croptop kinda stuff tbh which i have complained enough about already :lol:
    ⭐️ AHQ Champion 🦇 Vlad Advocate 🐉 Team Dragons
    🏡 Gallery 📖 Stories 🌍 World Project 🥔 MOD/CC Free
  • simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,708 Member
    I see some really cute outfits. Love that floral outfit the guy is wearing.
  • CelSimsCelSims Posts: 2,270 Member
    I was unlikely to get this anyway but reading 'bold new makeup' made this a definitely not. My townies are bad enough thank you.
  • LeccaLecca Posts: 123 Member
    I’m def excited for some of these outfits. Those tops in the front are so fun!! And is the one on the right the lesbian flag?? If so I can’t wait to see the other swatches :blush: plus those little heart glasses are too cute
  • Horrorgirl6Horrorgirl6 Posts: 3,170 Member
    Well, this is certainly something.
  • DaWaterRatDaWaterRat Posts: 3,351 Member
    Beautiful Bright Vibrant Color! Yes! Can't wait.

What? It's winter in the midwest. the world is gray. I need color.
    edited January 2022
    CelSims wrote: »
    I was unlikely to get this anyway but reading 'bold new makeup' made this a definitely not. My townies are bad enough thank you.

i actually didn't even notice it was new i thought they were wearing "mostly horror by MAC"
  • simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,708 Member
    Hope the Sims upload the Pablo Vittar sim to the Gallery.
  • SthenastiaSthenastia Posts: 651 Member
    Which world is it?

a1zyvlst1vi9.png

It isn't Sulani because of water type and trees but it can't be Windenburg or Brindelton Bay because of palms. Magnolia Promenade, Willow Creek and Newcrest also don't match because there is no beach.
    Sthenastia wrote: »
    Which world is it?

a1zyvlst1vi9.png

It isn't Sulani because of water type and trees but it can't be Windenburg or Brindelton Bay because of palms. Magnolia Promenade, Willow Creek and Newcrest also don't match because there is no beach.

I thought it was sulani but actually now that i look closer it isn't huh thats strange
  • logionlogion Posts: 4,712 Member
    edited January 2022
    Which world is it?

It's Sage Estates in Willow Creek.

As for the kit, this is the opposite of what I like... I prefer neutral colors and everyday clothing.
  • NetzspannungNetzspannung Posts: 2,456 Member
    Wait there's a Carnaval radio station???
    is the whole station coming free to basegame or just the single, and if just the single, do more songs come with the kit?

Radio stations would be a great idea for kits imho

Added in today's patch.
    Kap7Zr5.jpg

And I already bought the original version of 'Te Vi Na Rua'. It's such a good song.
    If I just posted an outfit you like, I have good news - there is more where that came from!
    https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/956513/netz-a-porter-outfits-ready-to-wear-for-your-sims-no-cc-required
    Twitter: NetzspannungTS

we all try ...
  • crocobauracrocobaura Posts: 7,342 Member
    Which world is it?

a1zyvlst1vi9.png

I didn't pay any attention to the world, but now that you mention it, it does look different from all the worlds we have. I think the trees look a bit like those in Selvadorada and the street light like the ones in Brindelton Bay. I am not sure I saw that lighthouse before either. Maybe we are getting a new world with the upcoming pack.
    edited January 2022
    logion wrote: »
    Which world is it?

oh that explains yeah its been while i went there at all :lol: I did recall there being painting of that lighthousey looking thingy
  • alanmichael1alanmichael1 Posts: 5,384 Member
    logion wrote: »
    Which world is it?

As for the kit, this is the opposite of what I like... I prefer neutral colors and everyday clothing.

To be honest it has to be said that we have much much MUCH everyday clothing in neutral colours in the game - even for the men. So give me those pink paillettes.
  • IsharellIsharell Posts: 1,158 Member
    These look colorful and fun! I love stuff like this, and this is why I like kits.
  • netney52netney52 Posts: 1,214 Member
    Which world is it?

a1zyvlst1vi9.png

Oddly this was the main thing I noticed as it’s not a sims 4 world in the game at the moment.