Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Brazil Music Coming To The Sims 4 Soon

Perhaps with the Gamepack or the Next Expansion. You know the survey did mention a Brazil Beach Pack.

Comments

• Options
    PlumbobiPlumbobi Posts: 95 Member
    that would be a really fun idea if it happens!
  • Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    I'd be surprised if a new radio station was part of a Kit.
  • Options
    PeppersPeppers Posts: 86 Member
    I'd be surprised if a new radio station was part of a Kit.

Oh, I'd be very excited for some Brazilian music, but I hope it won't be part of the kit because I won't be buying it.
  • Options
    VeeDubVeeDub Posts: 1,862 Member
    Hmm, we already have the Latin and Latin Pop radio stations from Jungle Adventures, but could they be moving those to base game along with some new tunes?
    FYI: Just because you can see my signature, don't assume that I can see yours.
    Because I can't; I keep all sigs turned off. ;)
  • Options
    12JEREMIA12JEREMIA Posts: 3,143 Member
    VeeDub wrote: »
    Hmm, we already have the Latin and Latin Pop radio stations from Jungle Adventures, but could they be moving those to base game along with some new tunes?
    What difference does it make? Like we have different types of radio stations in every Sims series. Classical and baroque are the only classical stations, backyard and Americana are both country stations, new-age and focus are both chill-inspired stations, and further more are all types of stations. A SimGuru told us that new age and focus radio stations are both different, so it is what it is, sweetheart.
  • Options
    VeeDubVeeDub Posts: 1,862 Member
    12JEREMIA wrote: »
    VeeDub wrote: »
    What difference does it make? Like we have different types of radio stations in every Sims series. Classical and baroque are the only classical stations, backyard and Americana are both country stations, new-age and focus are both chill-inspired stations, and further more are all types of stations. A SimGuru told us that new age and focus radio stations are both different, so it is what it is, sweetheart.

It wouldn't really make a difference for me. I enjoy Latin style music, but I was surprised to hear that we might be getting a third one. I'm not really familiar with all the different ones from the past, and I don't have all the packs with radio stations in them now. But thanks for your thoughts, um... darling?
    FYI: Just because you can see my signature, don't assume that I can see yours.
    Because I can't; I keep all sigs turned off. ;)
  • Options
    12JEREMIA12JEREMIA Posts: 3,143 Member
    That does it, I'm gonna get a Brazilian radio station for the first kit pack of 2022 first, and then I'm ready to get an R&B radio station for the base game while I'm waiting for a game pack this year. I'm gonna be so confused if the game pack will be released at February 15th
  • Options
    ChazzzyChazzzy Posts: 7,166 Member
    This makes sense actually to fit along with the Carnival pack.
  • Options
    KathMHughesKathMHughes Posts: 442 Member
    Is Brazil Latin? I know Portugese is the language spoke so I always thought it was the only country in SA that wasn't Latin.
  • Options
    DaWaterRatDaWaterRat Posts: 3,355 Member
    Is Brazil Latin? I know Portuguese is the language spoke so I always thought it was the only country in SA that wasn't Latin.

Portuguese, like Spanish, French, and Italian, is a "Romance" language, which are, I believe, mostly derived from Latin.
  • Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    12JEREMIA wrote: »
    That does it, I'm gonna get a Brazilian radio station for the first kit pack of 2022 first, and then I'm ready to get an R&B radio station for the base game while I'm waiting for a game pack this year. I'm gonna be so confused if the game pack will be released at February 15th

This may be coming with the Summer Expansion Pack. I don't think it's likely they'll release it in a Kit but the Brazil Beach Pack was mentioned in a Survey last year and I think this might make it more likely that's what the EP will be but of course I could be wrong and it could come with the Kit but if it does it will be the first kit to add a radio station.