Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Do you think this Sim is cool/attractive enough to have 2 wives?

Comments

• ModerateOspreyModerateOsprey Posts: 4,875 Member
    Sure. I reckon setting up the wife thing will be easy. I'd like to know how you are going to set up the compound takedown later in the game.
    Awake.
    Shake dreams from your hair
    My pretty child, my sweet one.
    Choose the day and choose the sign of your day
    The day's divinity....
    The Ghost Song - Jim Morrison
  • DaraviDaravi Posts: 1,142 Member
    Sure why not, if he is nice, loving and caring to the women and see them as goddess, then he's better than the rest of the mankind. >:)
  • ElliandreElliandre Posts: 2,468 Member
    You could make him a spa owner and decorate it in Bobo style with incense around.
    edited January 2022
    uhh, what just happened? so the fashion name in the game "boohoo" on the forum means dragons? cool .. or did I just win a special dragon reward ??? :smiley: Do I get a pet dragon from Maxis now??? :smiley:
    Post edited by Elliandre on
  • KironideKironide Posts: 804 Member
    Sure, he looks like a confident guy, confidence and a good sense of humour can be very appealing just think about some famous comedians. ;)
  • IsharellIsharell Posts: 1,158 Member
    Absolutely!
  • BlueR0seBlueR0se Posts: 1,595 Member
    Elliandre wrote: »
    uhh, what just happened? so the fashion name in the game "boohoo" on the forum means dragons? cool .. or did I just win a special dragon reward ??? :smiley: Do I get a pet dragon from Maxis now??? :smiley:

Maybe it's flagged because of the last two letters?
  • bshag4lvbshag4lv Posts: 9,374 Member

Oh lord, thanks for the laughs! :D

In my house, dog hair sticks to everything but the dog.
  • luvdasims55luvdasims55 Posts: 14,649 Member
    edited January 2022
    Agree that he definitely gives me a commune vibe. Should make a great story! B)
    @BlueR0se Oh I see :hushed:
    @bshag4lv Anytime, I'm happy I made you smile today :blush:
  • LiELFLiELF Posts: 6,447 Member
    Hmm, he's very interesting. What's his angle? UFOs? World Peace? Unite in Love? Llama worship? The Freezer Bunny Conspiracy? I must know!
    #Team Occult
  • ncisGibbs02ncisGibbs02 Posts: 2,019 Member
    Chazzzy wrote: »
    I'm thinking about starting a commune type of situation with this guy. His name is Sullivan Phoenix and I want him to have 2 wives. Do you think he could pull it off?

Screenshot-49.png

Screenshot-48.png

I like him and I think he could woo two ladies!

Now alternating between Sims 2,3 and 4! 😊☕️🌞
  • luvdasims55luvdasims55 Posts: 14,649 Member
    Just had this thought: tattered jeans would really complete the look! ;)
  • ChazzzyChazzzy Posts: 7,166 Member
    LiELF wrote: »
    Hmm, he's very interesting. What's his angle? UFOs? World Peace? Unite in Love? Llama worship? The Freezer Bunny Conspiracy? I must know!

Oooh I should definitely refresh his traits. He needs the Paranoid one for sure, I don’t know about the others yet.

I didn’t even make his other everyday outfits. I’ll have to check out the ripped jeans look on him.
  • RouensimsRouensims Posts: 4,858 Member
    I’ve found it’s actually the less attractive guy who have more than one woman.
    Ooh Be Gah!! Whipna Choba-Dog? Whipna Choba-Dog!! :smiley:
    Rouensims wrote: »
    I’ve found it’s actually the less attractive guy who have more than one woman.

Lol say what now?
  • GordyGordy Posts: 3,019 Member
    See, this is what I was talking about. Women love dragons.
    TS1_dragons_hatching.jpg
    The Sims 4 hasn't introduced a new musical instrument since 2017
  • The_Black_KnightThe_Black_Knight Posts: 9 New Member
    If you're trying to create a commune type sim then you've hit the mark, at least in my opinion. Good job.
    Gordy wrote: »
    See, this is what I was talking about. Women love dragons.

Of course they do! :lol:
  • ignominiusrexignominiusrex Posts: 2,680 Member
    OMG I just realized who he reminded me of! You've made a Sim version of Disco Stu from the Simpsons!
    LOL

QQ1zMJq.jpg
    You can call me Iggy or Rex (he/him) 10 ways to Fight Hate
    ```
    wonderfullymade.jpg
  • mitchiebanjomitchiebanjo Posts: 172 Member
    Have you seen some of the polygamist men on TV shows about this? Polygamist women will marry anything! Seriously.
  • Missmagoo2Missmagoo2 Posts: 1,255 Member
    Only if he has 10/10 charisma and can convince them he will lead them to enlightenment and their souls will only be saved if they give up all their worldly possessions to him.
    Like SJM? Like Kpop? Like Greek Mythology?
    ☆゚.*・。゚ Follow me on the gallery ☆゚.*・。゚ Origin ID: Missmagoo2
    O(≧▽≦)O

(I work with CC so make sure you check that box to see my "hidden" content!)

L'uinversSims profile: https://luniversims.fr/profile/46983-missmagoo2/
  • OldeseadoggeOldeseadogge Posts: 4,995 Member
    Only if the prospective victims are blind and/or are desperate/have no standards at all.
  • SimmerMarsSimmerMars Posts: 242 Member
    Chazzzy wrote: »

I didn’t even make his other everyday outfits. I’ll have to check out the ripped jeans look on him.

I feel like if there was ever a sim to have the eyeball ring on, it would be him. You know, he’d just explain to the ladies that it’s his 3rd eye.
    Origin ID: Bosslady216