Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Sims 4 Carnival Streetwear Leaked

12346...Next

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 New Member
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • elanorbretonelanorbreton Posts: 14,541 Member
    The lace up skirt is screaming out to be worn by Nina Caliente. But no way would I pay five quid for one pixel skirt.
  • OldeseadoggeOldeseadogge Posts: 4,995 Member
    The lace up skirt is screaming out to be worn by Nina Caliente. But no way would I pay five quid for one pixel skirt.

I'm with you. Can think of a lot better use for five quid than that. Come to think of it, I'm not sure that kit is worth five farthings. Decisions on what goes into kit/pack content should be made by people not from California.
  • RavenSpitRavenSpit Posts: 1,387 Member

@Alumia_Italia, a reliable source who reported first on the leak for The Sims 4 Blooming Rooms Kit is back with another leak from the Microsoft Store.

According to the source the Carnival Streetwear Kit is releasing on February 3rd, 2022.

meh...
    honestly all the sims in that picture look like the bad clothing randomiser struck them hard, except maybe the one in the center.
    that aside...looks more like partywear than streetwear to me.
    Anyway...meh.
    Gallery ID: ra7orrat

• BenjamilianBenjamilian Posts: 395 Member
    RavenSpit wrote: »
    that aside...looks more like partywear than streetwear to me.
    They're streetwear for a carnaval, which is a party, so I can see there's obviously crossover. Nicely flamboyant and festive.
  • CAPTAIN_NXR7CAPTAIN_NXR7 Posts: 4,457 Member

AAAH....finally I got this sexy lass out of my system.
    Meet my first ever drag sim (and probably the last), Bear Candy.

Bear-Candy.jpg

Bear Candy is ready for Carnaval. She has a wardrobe full of carnaval streetwear. I don't think she needs any more of that for the time being (unless it's feathers, she wants lots of feathers) but she's unstoppable when it comes to partying.
    Most folks know her as Bear PartyCandy , because this girl sure knows how to do it.
  • simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,811 Member
    Bear Candy looks like a character out of Nate Whiplash1's game. 🙂
  • SimmingalSimmingal Posts: 8,937 Member

Bear-Candy.jpg

Bear Candy is ready for Carnaval. She has a wardrobe full of carnaval streetwear. I don't think she needs any more of that for the time being (unless it's feathers, she wants lots of feathers) but she's unstoppable when it comes to partying.
    Most folks know her as Bear PartyCandy , because this girl sure knows how to do it.

But the real mystery: Does Bear Candy like gummy bears or does she feel sad about eating her friends
    ⭐️ AHQ Champion 🦇 Vlad Advocate 🐉 Team Dragons
    🏡 Gallery 📖 Stories 🌍 World Project 🥔 MOD/CC Free
  • friendlysimmersfriendlysimmers Posts: 7,545 Member

Bear-Candy.jpg

nice sims but in term of clothe the clothes are just plain ugly but thats my view as a player even if i buy the pack i would not use carnioval clothe in the game
    If you went the sims5 to remain offline feel free to sign this petition http://chng.it/gtfHPhHK please note that it is also to keep the gallery

Repose en paix mamie tu va me manquer :

1923-2016 mamie :'(
  • logionlogion Posts: 4,716 Member

Bear-Candy.jpg

wow that's... um...

6WGngR.gif
  • CAPTAIN_NXR7CAPTAIN_NXR7 Posts: 4,457 Member
    Simmingal wrote: »

But the real mystery: Does Bear Candy like gummy bears or does she feel sad about eating her friends

We won't talk about what this girl eats...
    nice sims but in term of clothe the clothes are just plain ugly but thats my view as a player even if i buy the pack i would not use carnioval clothe in the game

Oh I think it's a gorgeous outfit. She bought that top from some cheap little beach store in Sulani and her wig and the glittery skirt are both from a fancy dress & party shop at Olde Platz in Windenburg. Not sure where the nets and platforms originated, but I believe they once belonged to her uncle.
    logion wrote: »

wow that's... um...

I know what you're saying. You're just not saying it. :D
  • SimmingalSimmingal Posts: 8,937 Member
    Simmingal wrote: »

We won't talk about what this girl eats...

S-should I be worried :flushed:
    Now I am just spooked

I think I will hide the gummy bears just in case
    ⭐️ AHQ Champion 🦇 Vlad Advocate 🐉 Team Dragons
    🏡 Gallery 📖 Stories 🌍 World Project 🥔 MOD/CC Free
  • RavenSpitRavenSpit Posts: 1,387 Member
    They're streetwear for a carnaval, which is a party, so I can see there's obviously crossover. Nicely flamboyant and festive.

so..umm...streetpartywear...cuz it's a party on the streets...yes.
    anywho, I just realized, seeing all those badly dressed sims does actually make me think of carnaval...the cologne carnaval that is...which is...umm...well...probly not the one they were going for.
    Gallery ID: ra7orrat

• ChazzzyChazzzy Posts: 7,166 Member
    I will need to see all pieces before I decide if it’s worth a Lincoln.
  • halloweenchildhalloweenchild Posts: 1,534 Member
    Oh good, just when I thought Kits were long forgotten about. Unlike Expansion, Stuff and Game packs. /S :expressionless:
    Give our Vampires back their fangs!!! Reverse the Nerf!!! Occult simmers should not be shoved aside for the "realism players"! It's time Occult lovers/players started to demand equal treatment. #JusticeForOccults