Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What Would you Like to See in The Sims 5?

Comments

• StrawberryYogurtStrawberryYogurt Posts: 2,799 Member
    If theres multiplayer, I want it to be safe and nonevasive.
    I want strong personalities and customizing.
    I want consequences and risks. Memories, wants, fears etc
    I want enough customization options for black players from inception
    I want open neighborhood or the current system
    I want to be able to make my own neighborhoods
    I want the story album back
    The Sims has currently lost its identity. Bring it back for TS5

FixedCoarseFawn-max-1mb.gif

Personality,depth,humor,consequences,lore,customization.
  • LatinaBunnyLatinaBunny Posts: 4,666 Member
    I would like toddlers to be integrated from the beginning, and for past Sims 2 and Sims 3 (and Sim’s 4’s packs’) family gameplay to be combined into one game. I want better babies that are detached from their bassinets, and also the ability to be able to take the babies around like Sims 3.

I basically want all of the family and Generations gameplay from the past several games, lol! 🙂

I also want mermaids and fairies to come back again, and with some more depth like Sims 4’s Vampires or various little details like the mods that are around, or to have some even work like Sims 3’s fairies, etc.

I would love a lot of the many romantic interactions from Sims 1-3 back, too. I would like kids to play games without toys like tag or hide and seek, rock-papers-scissors, etc.

I would also love a lot of the various hobbies we got from all of the Sims games to eventually come to Sims 5 as well. :smile:

So much stuff, pretty much, lol.
    ~*~Occult Family Player player~*~
    (She/her)
  • friendlysimmersfriendlysimmers Posts: 7,545 Member
    question why do you went so much the sims5 to be like past sims games and what would you do if they decided the rating for the sims5 was rated by the esrb e for everyone?
    If you went the sims5 to remain offline feel free to sign this petition http://chng.it/gtfHPhHK please note that it is also to keep the gallery

Repose en paix mamie tu va me manquer :

1923-2016 mamie :'(
  • ZazzyKittynZazzyKittyn Posts: 369 Member
    have a choice for multiplayer or single player
    if multiplayer you can block if needed or invite those you want
  • temporalgodtemporalgod Posts: 800 Member
    edited January 2022
    Frogeems wrote: »
    I’d like to see height customization added too, and disabilities.

I agree with adding disabilities to the game as I am a disabled gamer. I don't understand why people don't at least want the option to have them in the game.

That really depends on the disability, wheelchairs and prosthetic limbs might get a pass, but Autism on the otherhand is a whole other can of worms.
  • MidniteHuskyMidniteHusky Posts: 28 Member
    I would like more animals like horses, lizards, birds, ect. to be in the Sims 5 like they had in Sims 3. I would also like the ability to play as the animals instead of just having them be like objects that move.
  • temporalgodtemporalgod Posts: 800 Member
    edited January 2022
    Vampires, Werewolves and Spellcasters should be the first Sims 5 packs.
  • BlueOvaleBlueOvale Posts: 740 Member
    I hope they don't release a base game so bare that's it's barely considered a game at all. It took many years for TS4 to get there. And I kind of hope they have heights, but not sliders, more like tall and average and small. Why not give us dwarfs? They're a popular kind in many fantasy games, why not transfer them to modern times?
  • Randie_ReignsRandie_Reigns Posts: 59 Member
    edited January 2022
    At this point, I am beyond ready for Sims 5. I absolutely loved Sims 4 when I first started playing, but to be honest I was obsessed with building for a long time. LOL. I love the graphics so much that I can't enjoy the older games now because of it. I've been trying to just play the game. I always play a rags to riches type scenario. There's just something about starting with nothing that makes the game more fun, but I keep running into little bugs and autonomy that kicks the enjoyment right out the door.

We all have long wish lists. I've mentioned mine on the forum before so I'm not going to get into it again. Yesterday, after an extremely frustrating game, I sat down and thought about the next game. Would I buy it? Based on Sims 4 - no. I'm not interested in buying any more of Sims 4 packs as it is. I see and hear a lot in the community about why games are so stripped down compared to the games of the past and they're right. The players keep buying the games. The game makes a profit. So nothing is going to change as long as we keep paying for it.
    With that said, I am worried that the next game will follow the same blueprint as Sims 4 - I won't buy another game like this.

I like the size of Sims 4 neighborhoods. I like switching between them. I thought sims 3 worlds were way too big. Is there a happy medium. I want to build everything in my world and I also want to play my sims in every one of them. I like autonomy. I like to watch my sims just live and see what they get into. I just want a playable game again!

So, I had to think what features are a absolute necessity in a new Sims game for me to continue buying it?

1. Open Neighborhoods
    2. Sims 2/3 autonomy and routing
    3. CARS!
    4. No online multiplayer or at least make it optional
    5. No fridge Shopping or at least make it optional
    6. No rabbit hole locations ( Businesses and lots more like Sims 2)
    7. NO SET DRESSING! I hate seeing all these houses that I can't go to and I can't build on the lot. What's the point of it being there? If I can't design the world, add and subtract lots, Not worth the money!

And these points isn't a must have for a new game, but I think it should be part of the game, because come on! This is Sims 5 and the game needs to advance significantly to compete with other games out there!

1. Add in options like we have with MC Command. Almost every player uses this mod, even if we use no others. Don't restrict your players. You say play with Life or live your way all the time. Let us truly play our way.
    2. Weather in base game. This is a normal base game feature in this day and time and should no longer be sold as a pack years down the road. Plus many players won't move on to the new Sims game until this comes out.
    4. Bring back all those NPC's that we loved in SIms 2. You have the opportunity to bring in new players as well as all the castaways that still only play Sims 2 or Sims 3. That's a big chunk of players that could be buying the newest games that are left out of the equation. No new game should contain less gameplay, or less details, than its 20+ year old predecessors!
    5. Crazy cooking animations should stay with crazy sims. Let them pull things out of the cabinets like they did in Sims 2. The details in animations are extremely lacking now.
    6. I wouldn't mind using the arrow keys or a controller to move my sim around the world. I wonder if its possible to add this to The Sims and keep the old point and click way?

In short, if the new game is as dumbed down as 4, I'm done buying Sims games. They cost way too much for how simple it has become. Especially compared to the older Sims games. I'm tired of this game catering to consoles and low end computers. We choose to play on PC. We also choose to pay a lot for computers that can handle the big games. Now we have to deal with stripped down Sims games. The PC version has always been different than the console and it should continue to be that way. Come on, get them hooked on the console game and many will go out and get a computer just so they can experience all the stuff only available on the PC version. You sell the game twice!
  • Randie_ReignsRandie_Reigns Posts: 59 Member
    question why do you went so much the sims5 to be like past sims games and what would you do if they decided the rating for the sims5 was rated by the esrb e for everyone?

All these things are the reason I liked The Sims. If it goes to "everybody" rating, I'll stop because in order to do that things like woohoo will have to go and I'm pretty sure all the challenge will be gone as well. Might as well be My Sims and not Sims 5.
  • ElliandreElliandre Posts: 2,468 Member
    Most important thing for me at this point, not having any details, is that I don't want them to look like cartoons. There is a certain aesthetic with Sims 1&2, that was thrown out the window for Sims 3, and then brought back for Sims 4. Sims to me are like cute little dolls, with heady/body/arms like a human, they are not like cartoons or anime to me. I really can't play with cartoony games, but I am not ready to switch any time soon anyway. I want them to add more Sims 4 content and refresh packs.

I have bad memories of multiplayer play from Sims online way back, but I think now they could maybe really improve it. I can't imagine anyone else intruding on my play, but sometimes I think it would be nice to have some friends online to play with. It would have to be an optional feature for me though. It's such a solitary game I think.
  • StuffyMarxStuffyMarx Posts: 330 Member
    Build Mode:
    Curved walls and roof designs
    Curved doors and windows (think Hobbit)
    Split section roofing to allow different textures on the same plane
    Solar panels / wind generators
    Spiral staircases
    Split level floors
    Non-orthagonal straight walls (e.g. 25°)
    Measurement tool, including angles. Metric.
    Freeform window and door placement locked to wall or floor
    Fine object placement toggle
    Traffic heatmap to help plan out room layouts
    Custom pictures as posters or paintings
    Colour shifting wall and floor textures per swatch

CAS Mode:
    Sim height slider
    Morbidity slider (fat vs muscle as proportion of total mass)
    Eyelashes
    Eye colour and complexity with RGB selection per Sim
    Heterochromia (maybe just iridensis = 2 colours in one eye) DA:I had this feature
    Proper stubble
    In-game facial hair growth (via mirror interaction = “Grow Beard / Shave off / Trim”)
    Dramatically increase clothing and hair fidelity to match CC available now (2022)

Gameplay:
    All life stages present in base game
    Seasons in base game
    Pets in base game
    Cars
    A “shoo” interaction to disperse clusters of Sims
    Soft body physics for body mass, hair and clothing. Swishy skirts and long hair.
    More flexible door locking options, mainly to consider visitors to lot as household while they are there
    Heat map for weather to show which rooms are warm or cold (use in summer for cool areas)
  • LatinaBunnyLatinaBunny Posts: 4,666 Member
    Vampires, Werewolves and Spellcasters should be the first Sims 5 packs.

That would be amazing and a first for a Sims game (in terms of an occult pack being first)! :smile: I would love for fairies and mermaids to be added in a later pack as well...
    ~*~Occult Family Player player~*~
    (She/her)
  • ImDragoneImDragone Posts: 76 Member
    I want gecko "aliens" playable from base game onward, in CAS, and everything. And, I want them to get multiple packs evolving around them.
    And, I want their tails intact, and that their fingers vary from three to five intact, and that their toes vary from two to five.

I also want varied heights, and dwarfism as possible. Including for the geckos.

And, I want a Marvel, or X-Men expansion pack.

Also, a disability pack that gives special housing for the disabled, elderly, and poor.
  • Lady_BalloraLady_Ballora Posts: 786 Member
    edited January 2022
    Here's what I want to see:

-Multi-purpose community lots(like in Sims 1-3), game arcades,pets,seasons,weather,amusement parks,basements,burglars,fire fighters,pools,toddlers,ghosts,a color wheel for Sims and pets/farm animals,and cars should all be in the base game

-Let us have things like a video game arcade,a family entertainment center(complete with cartoony animatronic animals),tennis courts,laundromats,vet cinics and movie theeaters in the base game.

-No more plunking bars,gyms and libraries into EVERY single new Sims world you give us. Having just a bar or library or gym in every single world really limits gameplay.

-We need a height slider in Sims 5 so we could make tall teens or short adults if we wanted to. No more of having teens,young adults,adults and elders being the same size.

-We should have a proper retail system(like Sims 1 and 2 had). No more of this Sims 4 retail nonsense! Cashiers should also use the cash register instead of a tablet. After all,when was the last time anyone saw a cashier using a tablet to check people's items out?

-We should have Create-a-World

-No more of this spawning townies every 3 seconds. In fact,no more spawning townies-let us fill our own towns with the Sims WE create in Sims 5.

-We should have the option of home-schooling our kids.

-In the base game,we should have the option of moving into a small town, suburban town,big city or a rustic village. Worlds in the base game should also be one US-inspired world,1European-inspired world, 1 Asian-inspired world and 1 arctic-inspired world.

-We should also have Sims of different cultures and Sims with disabilities in the base game.

-No more politically correct terms-instead use terms like "Christmas,", Christmas Tree","Santa Claus",etc.

-Pets should be cats, dogs,reptiles,birds,rodents,fish,rabbits and ferrets. We should also have the option of controling pets if we want to.

-We should have a farm in Sims 5. Not just cows and chickens,but other animals such as pigs,horses,donkeys,sheep,ducks,etc.

-No more gnomes please,EA-they got annoying and overused by Sims 3. Sims 5 should be gnome-free.

-No more kits or game packs,please. Just give us EPs and maybe some SPs.

-Let us have the option of toggling things like death,alien abductions,etc.

-Let us have a magic pack and superstar pack that's more like Sims 1.I loved the idea of everyone getting a magic package in sims 1.

-No pointless deco buildings or countless rabbit hole buildings in sims 5-deco building only serves to limit the creativity of people,and Sims 3-type rabbit holes are just annoying.

-No more having Sims go off to who-knows-where after players turn off the game. I am so sick and tired of leaving Sims at home and coming back to find them all the way in San Myshuno or Sulani or some other place;I always have to go running after them and bring them back home. If I leave a Sim at home,I should be able to come back and find that sim at home.

-Dining should be like the dining in Sims 1 and 2(I never dined out in Sims 3)-the Sims 4 dining is a mess! Sims should also eat quickly(like in Sims 1-3)-no more looking around or smelling food or taking pictures while a Sim is eating.

-No more emotional deaths.I should not have to be stressed about whether a Sim dies from Laughter or being embarrassed or other emotional death.

-No more collabs with just fashion designers or make-up artists. We should also have collabs with game companies(like FNAF,Nintendo,Minecraft,etc), retail companies(like PetsSmart,Toys-R-Us,Home Depot,etc),food companies(like Frito-Lay,McDonalds, Pepsi,etc) sand other companies that have nothing to do with fashion or make-up.
    Why do you hide inside these walls?
  • Smplcty0921Smplcty0921 Posts: 116 Member
    At this point, I am beyond ready for Sims 5. ......
    .........We also choose to pay a lot for computers that can handle the big games. Now we have to deal with stripped down Sims games. The PC version has always been different than the console and it should continue to be that way. Come on, get them hooked on the console game and many will go out and get a computer just so they can experience all the stuff only available on the PC version. You sell the game twice!
    ............. I AGREE with this post completely. I have Sims4, all the expansions, all the stuff packs, and two kits (not a big fan of the kits so far). So, I don't want to re-invest in another Sims iteration that is a shadow of what came before. EA knows they dropped the ball from 3 to 4 and make that well known by reflecting the better game play of Sims3 in the tv and movies shown in-game. Watching and "rubbing my nose" in those nostalgic moments is painful for me. World Adventures, Egypt, was my favorite destination back then. That and Island Paradise were my two loves. I miss being able to deep dive with my sim and live and travel on my houseboat, I want lot size choices brought back with open world real estate to place them anywhere. I want babies to be Sims and not objects as well as raiseable. To be able to teach to sit and crawl, be carriable, have outfit choices, be customizable, have interactive toys like infant swings and strollers {prams/buggies), And no more rabbit holes! I go too or forget it! Customizable careers that are real and not a to-do list. Editable World real estate. If I want to delete a big purple dinosaur or create dirt roads I should be able to. I want eras to choose from. Toggleable disasters of my choosing, Much like Sim City offered. That's EA too, so it shows EA knows how. And It's not enough to start out broke! I want to be able start out in an undeveloped world and bring descendants forward through time. Skyrises, untouchable housing, unwelcome visitors, and technological advances all break that reality. All a choice for those who do not wish it. I want driving cars brought back and the ability to auto follow my sim without constantly clicking on them. I want to be able to toggle between 1st person and 3rd person perspective, especially while diving, driving, or swimming. But, with all that, there is one absolute I am sure of. If Sims 5 goes multi-player, I will not buy it. If it is a choice, then I may rethink that, however, I doubt it. Usually, games that offer multi-player and non-multi player will offer perks that can only be obtained in that M-P arena. leaving the rest of us blocked from these perks. So, knowing multi-play and EA as I do, I think Sims 4 is as far as I plan on going. As a matter of fact, my yearning for some of that which I mentioned will often act like a siren's call for me to return to Sims 3. And you may find this hard to believe but I am listening to that call more and more. Only the modding community has kept me from jumping ship thus far!
  • DivinylsFanDivinylsFan Posts: 1,278 Member
    Has there been an announcement about there definitely being a Sims 5 to come? Or is this all purely speculation?

I am not a fan of the babyish, cartoon, plastic look. In fact promoting plasticity in that way is bad for the environment, so cut it out. Natural looking surrounds, and sims, are sure to encourage an appreciation for the planet, and life.

I remember you from university, I still have your story.
  • JoeConnor92JoeConnor92 Posts: 5 New Member
    Drivable cars
  • Chicklet453681Chicklet453681 Posts: 2,435 Member
    logion wrote: »

Wow! That's nice to have actual confirmation from a game developer that a new iteration is in development.
  • logionlogion Posts: 4,718 Member
    edited February 2022
    logion wrote: »

Wow! That's nice to have actual confirmation from a game developer that a new iteration is in development.

It's kinda nice... GTA5 and The Sims4 are almost as old now... People thought that Rockstar would never admit that they were working on a sequel and would just make dlc for many more years in silence until they felt they were done.
  • brizgalbrizgal Posts: 143 Member
    Please don't just rehash the same shallow packs we have been given in Sims 4. Give us the ability to actually "play with life". If you are making the claim then you need to back it up with actions!

Bring back the colour wheel from CAS and Build Modes please. This gives so many more options when creating, building and furnishing.

Bring a basic world that we can modify and create to our own story needs that then has a lot of extra vacation and theme parks to be added to it. I'd like to have different customisable neighbourhoods (floodplains, mountains, beach, river, desert...) as parts of just one big visible world

Bring in a sliding scale for sim height customisation and for clothing customisation (see below)

A change to how clothing is presented: a basic style of each unit: skin tight, pencil, straight, a-line and flared skirts and dresses; skin tight, fitted, loose pants; various cuts of jeans; t shirt, button shirt, flared loose top... Have each of these basic items able to be customised using the colour/texture wheel; so they can be adjusted in texture, colour, waist height (hi waisted, waisted, hip, low hip), length (above knee, below knee, midi, maxi, 7/8ths)... Then give us the ability to add cut-outs, transfers, designer tears...

Disability players need a voice! In RL, I have to use walking aides and other everyday aides. It would be nice for my sim to be able to do the same!

provide all the basics (by this I mean pretty much all of current multi-expansion Sims 4 as well as the loved parts of Sims, 2 and 3 eg mermaids, werewolves, fairies, babies able to be taken from crib and actually played with, CARS) we have come to love as The Sims at the start in pack 1 or maybe very quickly released packs 1 and 2. Stop the shallow, greedy money-grabbing downslide of Sims 4. Bring back the life, ability, playability and ingenuity of previous Sims and then take it another few steps forward. The Sims was always the fore-runner that other games were scrabbling to emulate. Now its a shallow, frustrating, glitchy mess.

Each world could have a different theme and a different park eg kids play park; pet play park; farm animals skill park (horse riding; dog trials...); fitness and hiking park; back to nature park (camping, fishing, collecting...)

Then new expansions can bring fabulous new eras of game play in the form of theme parks and vacation worlds into the game -

off grid old style farming world with hand ploughs to plough the fields and need to care for animals etc;

movie based theme park; ride based theme park; holiday worlds;

medieval world with knights, wizards; trials and tournaments...

a fantasy world with hobbit and elf and sim-preshus?

a mythology based world

a superhero world

a survival style world ie similar to the reality tv shows we are inundated with!

bring in some Aussie content - pretty much been ignored so far. Some kangaroos, koalas, bilbies, tasmanian devil, lizards, emus, frogs, daintree forest area and the barrier reef...

then a new zealand holiday world with a side visit to the southern lights!

african safari

Bring back future world with a twist! Have the world we live in with the expansions as listed below that we can visit in the future and see the changes including environmental issues (which can be changed by decisions and actions in our own sim life)

Much of this coding is already in existence from previous sims games or other ea games even going back to the sim zoo, sim isle...

When I first got The Sims for my kids, they were hooked and got me hooked. We each played our own games as well as a family town in Sims 1. I have every expansion ever released (including some custom ones eg Charmed) from each Sims 1 to 4. Now I have grandchildren playing!

After experiencing the family town; I want the ability to play as a single player ONLY. No multi-player games for me. They mess with my Goddess-ability!

For the last few years after being attacked and having to learn to walk again and live life again, I have used Sims as part of my physical, emotional and psychological rehab as well as an anxiety and pain management strategy. Thank you!
  • GemSixxGemSixx Posts: 144 Member

Requirements for me to purchase the Sims 5 base game:
    * open world
    * color wheel
    * single player

If it's missing any one of those 3 things, I'm done with the Sims.

Of course, if it releases without toddlers, pools, terrain tools, ghosts, or basements I will wait until they add those things.

Completely done with EA

• Shanniblue1Shanniblue1 Posts: 12 New Member
    I would love the Open World like Sims 3 and cross platform like Fortnite. I love the gallery system, but I don't think I would like playing live with others, but I can't say I wouldn't give it a chance if that was a feature.
  • ImDragoneImDragone Posts: 76 Member
    edited February 2022
    *I want a multiplayer version of the game, and to be able to co-op my household up to as many players as allowable for there to be sims in the household.
    *I also want multiple households per lot, in apartment buildings, and to be able to know my neighbors from various floors.
    *Height variation.
    *A preteen life stage.
    *More for gecko-aliens than ever. And, for other occults, too, please.
    *To do all the various Occults of Sims 1-3 again, instead of barely having occults like 4 does.
    *To have cats, dogs, horses, bunnies, some exotic pets, llamas, goats, cows, chickens, roosters, frogs, turtles, mice, rats, birds, lizards, snakes, etc. of pets.
    *I want an urban focus, and to retire the smalltown suburb idea that's caught in the stone ages. I want a thriving metropolis with a lot to do, karaoke, zoos, aquariums, museums, bars/pubs/cantinas, night clubs, dance clubs, trampoline parks, gyms, community pools, laundromats, libraries, bookstores, grocery stores, Big Surf/Sunsplash, movie theaters, fast food joints, restaurants of various price ranges, gardens, parks, spas, onsens, circus, opera, theater, ballet, skate parks, rollerskate+blade places, dirt bike & quad trails, playgrounds, etc. Stop encouraging suburbia, it's poor city planning. Suburbia will be around only a short time before it gets bulldozed for urban living. A healthy population is a growing population. If you ever run out of space on your home planet, spread out to new planets. It's backwards, and antisocial to be anti-population growth.
    *In fact, instead of always expanding out into new worlds, add onto existing worlds to make them bigger metropolises.
    *Since Bolivia is the nation with llamas as the national animal, maybe one of the starting worlds that's cheap to live in should be a Bolivian metropolis. Though, I do love playing in Arizona (Oasis Springs, & Strangerville), and visiting Japan (Mt. Komorebi), Hawaii (Sulani), etc. But, I definitely can't live in 99% of the worlds in Sims 4, because they're too expensive. Sims 4 says it's set in a nation with the llama as the national animal, like the U.S.'s eagles. Well, that's Bolivia.
    *The school should be easier in 5 than in 4, because the kids should actually have time for extracurriculars, such as Drama Club. (And, Drama Club should be fun. Yet, my kid sims found Drama Club anti-fun even when they like Acting.)
    *There should be public school, private school, and boarding schools for K-12.
    *Make the aging scale with the duration of years in the game settings.
    *And, give us realistic lifespans, such as being able to live up to 130 years-old, if really lucky, no matter how short or long we make a year.
    *Give us lots of school dances for jr. high, and high school. In fact, give us elementary school dances.
    *Give us school sports for both K-12, and college. Soccer, basketball, football, cheerleading, baseball, tennis, volleyball. There could be a sports Expansion Pack all on it's own, in fact! Lots of people love sports.
    *Give us a lot more clothing, footwear, jewelry, makeup, nails, and tattoos, please!
    *I want my adult sims to be able to use online dating.
    *I want my preteen+ sims to be able to make, and use forums boards online as a way to make, and keep friends.
    *I want my sims to be able to stream music, movies, shows, and cartoons.
    *I want a major MMORPG for my Sims to play from preteen+.
    *I want there to be a passing of time through the Sims 5's gameplay time, with changing trends. And, to be able to start a fresh game at the very beginning.
    *I want my sims to be able to co-author, and to roleplay together on forums, and in the MMORPG.
    *I want 100 levels per skill instead of just ten. :-/ With only ten skill possible, Sims don't seem very intelligent, or with very much room to grow as people.
    *I want disabilities not only in the game, but with disability benefits available, and disabled housing availability.
    *I also want special housing available for poor households, and for elderly sims.
    *I want there to be old folks' homes, and communities.
    *I want there to be an allotment of up to two Sims per bedroom, and two more per living/family room, as the maximum household size instead of the outdated restriction of eight. And, for this allotment to only count toward the people.
    *I want my sims to be allowed up to two of each type of pet per Sim person in the household, because some people own more pets, and some people own fewer pets, though there should be a legal cutoff in allotment, which lets litters had until they're found homes be an exception.
    *Another exception should be to be able to get licensed as a pet animal breeder, or even as a rancher to have more pets of select kinds.
    *Baby showers, wedding showers, bachelor parties, bachelorette parties, weddings, wedding reception parties, honeymoons, birthday parties (give us a birthday every year instead of a birthday every lifestage change - but make the lifestage change birthdays a bigger deal), Christmas parties, Halloween parties, Valentine's Day parties, Thanksgiving parties, New Year's Eve parties, balls, dances, work parties, work anniversary parties, housewarming parties, Easter parties, etc.
    Post edited by ImDragone on
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top