Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The grand sequel to: "The first one to page 100 wins!"

Comments

• 5782341b77vl5782341b77vl Posts: 9,149 Member
    =^..^=

( Chaos Cat strikes again - plays in snow. brings snow in on feet and fur. shakes off on couch. goes back outside. )

You should REALLY get rid of that cat door!
    ...AND WASH YOUR DING-DANG HANDS!
  • DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,474 Member
    Today's Q Q is:
    Describe your perfect sandwich.

Tuna salad (loads of tuna with a bit of lettuce in it, and then mayoooo...Mmmm... :)) I'll accept thousand island condiment too.
    My Top Song of the Day: Fancy Footwork by Chromeo
    FwDXXd5.gif
  • ignominiusrexignominiusrex Posts: 2,680 Member
    =^..^=

( Chaos Cat strikes again - plays in snow. brings snow in on feet and fur. shakes off on couch. goes back outside. )

You should REALLY get rid of that cat door!

Consider it done. Nailed shut. Loaded rat traps on the other side just in case. And if that fails, "release the hounds" lol

Or maybe make it sporting, with a loaded super soaker in one hand and one of these in the other:

https://youtu.be/6Fffy9TTk28

DeKay wrote: »
    Today's Q Q is:

We're talking food, right? :D A Cuban Melt is hard to beat, but a well-made Muffaletta is divine. If you're wondering what a muffaletta is, here's a nice example: https://www.emerils.com/121389/muffaletta
    You can call me Iggy or Rex (he/him) 10 ways to Fight Hate
    ```
    wonderfullymade.jpg
  • MMXMMX Posts: 4,426 Member
    edited January 2022
    Today's Q Q is:

Tuna salad (loads of tuna with a bit of lettuce in it, and then mayoooo...Mmmm... :)) I'll accept thousand island condiment too.
    I'm not sure if there's a name for it, so I'll just mention the ingredients:
    Sliced tomatoes, shredded lettuce, swiss cheese, turkey breast, ham, bacon, mayonnaise and honey mustard on Italian sub bread.
    9d1z2m12k175.png
    Today's Q Q is:

I'm weird, so I make weird stuff like -

Mash potatoes and gravy sandwich
    Macaroni and cheese sandwich

:lol:
    Today's Q Q is:

If you could master one musical instrument, what would it be?

The piano!! :D
    FwDXXd5.gif
    Today's Q Q is:

If you could master one musical instrument, what would it be?

One of THESE things -

https://youtu.be/oCekQ8Sizqk

("Mouth Harp" I think they are called)
    =^..^=

(Chaos Cat strikes again - meows loudly at door at 3am, because @ignominiusrex nailed it shut!)
    =^..^=

(Chaos Cat strikes again - meows loudly at door at 3am, because @ignominiusrex nailed it shut!)

*holding Sparky the pitbull back by the collar, pondering*
    ```
    wonderfullymade.jpg
    edited January 2022
    =^..^=

*holding Sparky the pitbull back by the collar, pondering*

=^..^=

(Chaos Cat wisely quiets down and walks off :lol: )
    Today's Q Q is:
    Have you ever been scared enough to wet your pants? :naughty:

No, I don't think so. XD I also don't get jumpscared easily. LOL.
    FwDXXd5.gif
    edited January 2022
    Today's Q Q is:
    Have you ever been scared enough to wet your pants? :naughty:

Not that I remember. Of course if it did happen I would've probably tried blocking it out of my memory! :scream:
  • AnnarithBallantyneAnnarithBallantyne Posts: 18 Member
    > @DeKay said:
    > Today's Q Q is:
    > Have you ever been scared enough to wet your pants? :naughty:
    > No, I don't think so. XD I also don't get jumpscared easily. LOL.

Never, thank God. I work in the medical profession, so wetting myself whenever I'm scared would be inconvenient at least. XD
    edited January 2022
    =^..^=

(Chaos Cat still seeing @ignominiusrex pitbull, decides not to claw couch... this time!)
    Today's Q Q is:
    Have you ever saved someone’s life?

No, I don't think so. Not directly, I guess.
    FwDXXd5.gif
    edited January 2022
    Yes. Once was a direct intervention, and once was being observant enough to notice signs that needed medical attention, and then being persistent in getting them that. Edited to remove mention of upsetting things.
    ```
    wonderfullymade.jpg
    edited January 2022
    Today's Q Q is just a fun random one:
    What skills do you posses that could help you survive the zombie apocalypse?

The skill of being able to walk quietly like a ghost. 😅 They won't hear me. Wait, can zombies smell people? Hahaa.
    FwDXXd5.gif
  • boneethuggboneethugg Posts: 15 Member
    > @DeKay said:
    > Today's Q Q is just a fun random one:
    > What skills do you posses that could help you survive the zombie apocalypse?

I know how to garden, hopefully I won't die before the plants can sprout

The skill of being able to walk quietly like a ghost. 😅 They won't hear me. Wait, can zombies smell people? Hahaa.

Having nothing in my head they want to eat? 😆 🤣
    ```
    wonderfullymade.jpg

KNOWLEDGE

Oh yeah - it's been proven that Zombies do have a scene of smell. They don't have much cognitive capabilities, just going on instincts.

It should also be noted that they are also attracted to bright colors (why survivors paint the vehicles black and wear dark colors or camouflage) .

Don't forget to beware of the Zombies' BLOOD as well and the teeth! Any cuts, scrapes, or open wounds you have (bandaged or not) is at risk of soaking up zombie juices like a sponge, leaving you exposed! In every TV and movie, it's just the teeth and nails, but in reality Zombies are fluid filled with some nasty virus stuff!

And remember, Blades don't need reloading! Don't pass by a Katana, just to get a firearm! That said, make sure it's not a "display" type of sword made of stainless steel, that WILL fail during a battle with a Zombie hoard! :confounded:

Way more info than I can post here!
  • NushnushganayNushnushganay Posts: 9,418 Member

KNOWLEDGE

Oh yeah - it's been proven that Zombies do have a scene of smell. They don't have much cognitive capabilities, just going on instincts.

It should also be noted that they are also attracted to bright colors (why survivors paint the vehicles black and wear dark colors or camouflage) .

Don't forget to beware of the Zombies' BLOOD as well and the teeth! Any cuts, scrapes, or open wounds you have (bandaged or not) is at risk of soaking up zombie juices like a sponge, leaving you exposed! In every TV and movie, it's just the teeth and nails, but in reality Zombies are fluid filled with some nasty virus stuff!

And remember, Blades don't need reloading! Don't pass by a Katana, just to get a firearm! That said, make sure it's not a "display" type of sword made of stainless steel, that WILL fail during a battle with a Zombie hoard! :confounded:

so you can't kill them, but you can chop them into little bits of animated tissue that can't then regrow or do anything? Time to mobilize the midwest and all their harvesters, mow down the zombies and make fertilizer.
    Racism is EVERYONE's fight #BLM #StopAsianHate
    Let's make Liberty and Justice For All a reality.

xicwqMCm.jpg
    Hello, Nush. Nice to see you here!
    FwDXXd5.gif
    edited January 2022

KNOWLEDGE

so you can't kill them, but you can chop them into little bits of animated tissue that can't then regrow or do anything? Time to mobilize the midwest and all their harvesters, mow down the zombies and make fertilizer.

Don't even have to go that far. Just got to make it passed the Mississippi River, then destroy all the bridges linking the East side to the West side. Also, Zombies do not like climates, as it leads to Frostbite. So Zombie hoards in Canada would be very few, if any.

Any rotting flesh (Zombie) that gets wet, will decay faster than the dry ones. It has nothing to do with not being able to swim. That's why in almost every movie, you see them stop at bodies of water. They have a "survival" (?) instinct to them, that is still not fully understood to this day.
    Today's Q Q is:

Which house would you belong to in Hogwarts?

Gryffindor. :sunglasses:
    FwDXXd5.gif
    =^..^=

(Chaos Cat is too cool for school and claws Sorting Hat)

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top