Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What kind of player are you?

What kind of player are you? 175 votes

real life enjoyer
26%
crocobaurabshag4lvMi9shaoscarxoJessiSusanaLeoteCaitxcatheiblumeinvisiblgirlsimgirl1010RubyxAngelYautjagirltaydevTrowiciaPiutsikiDevilNDisguiseOnversertexxx78AngelEb95Lyriejoleaco 47 votes
supersim creator
8%
PlayerSinger2010TorieXxAirixXLilian1234WolfiumWildIrishBansheeSprinkles257SiggDiggitNate_Whiplash1EternalSunshineACruelButLovingGodsimmeroriginwildleafbatHermioneSimsBowtruckler 15 votes
serial woohooer
4%
DarkLady2788luvdasims55ironknight35dreamprisonerBlueR0seElisetomignominiusrex 7 votes
Grim Reaper's assistant
1%
SimmingalGrimlyFiendishbaniduhaine 3 votes
townie fashionista
1%
Missmagoo2ZiafarEneroDesyembre 3 votes
builder
7%
AllearslisamwittLizzychicagoLustianiciaphantasmkissInternal_ChaosCeridwenMDianaSimsJojoMOMSTEREA_MariRhain420Nushkabbdarlingo8s 13 votes
more than ten generations player
13%
Kita5399Mstybl95IcewolfSimmervillejujee55CamkatStormkeepKatAnubisairotciv54barracuda1574MindofyKhrisstynemotdkFLauriehiddengnomessnoepjes1210DoloresGreytwinklestick NorthDakotaGamerShema 23 votes
other
36%
auroraael14WrenryMelisendreIsb917elanorbretonmaggiemae8135Mariefoxprice83BoergeAarg61friendlysimmersFlashMarkerSavorySageCinebarsekojranaemereTeeSeaSerendipity38GemSixxblueyblueskyDaravihalloweenchild 64 votes

Comments

• DoloresGreyDoloresGrey Posts: 3,490 Member
    edited January 2022
    My family's plum tree - my pride and joy
    -probably just playing Phasmophobia :p
  • Nate_Whiplash1Nate_Whiplash1 Posts: 4,123 Member
    supersim creator
    I don't know if my sims are "super", but creating them is my fave part of the game
  • VeeDubVeeDub Posts: 1,862 Member
    other
    I could've chosen several of the above, as I don't play all saves or all sims the same way. I enjoy real life, but not in the game. I do enjoy me some fictional realism there, but not like Real Life.
    FYI: Just because you can see my signature, don't assume that I can see yours.
    Because I can't; I keep all sigs turned off. ;)
  • StormkeepStormkeep Posts: 7,632 Member
    My family's plum tree - my pride and joy

That's an impressive family tree! I <3 how you put the pets in it even.
    This post will be edited by StormKeep at some point.
    2c2ab3785fad83173d9a155efa4afd1fc99b9595.jpg
    The Winters family Tree --- My Mods
  • Mstybl95Mstybl95 Posts: 5,883 Member
    I'm a mix of real life and multigenerational whole town's. Still going on since sims 2.
  • DaepheneDaephene Posts: 1,760 Member
    other
    Multigenerational rotational player, mix of occult and family play. The closest description was serial woohoo because my sims are always either completely monogamous or woohoo anything that moves, not much in between. I'm currently working on having a baby with a scarecrow. But a lot more of my sims are happily married and faithful.
  • mightyspritemightysprite Posts: 5,878 Member
    other
    Mix of real life player and weird things player.
  • ElliandreElliandre Posts: 2,468 Member
    edited January 2022
    real life enjoyer
    @DoloresGrey That's amazing. I love how Bob Pancakes is your family Patriarch.

I like all aspects of the game, but I really usually just get lost in the game and play in Live mode. I love the mundane stuff like cooking, farming, gardening, raising kids, leveling up skills, completing aspirations, but then I also really like the festivals, vacation worlds and adventure style packs like Batuu / Strangerville. I have a vivid imagination since I was a little kid, so I'm always imagining their stories. It's more of a mix of Real Life Gameplay + Imagination/Story for me.

But of course, who doesn't like those days when you spend hours renovating the gym and suddenly realize if you raise the ceiling you can actually fit the climbing machine inside the building. So, I'm part builder, just not a very skilled one lol.
  • JustMeAlbJustMeAlb Posts: 371 Member
    real life enjoyer
    Almost voted "supersim creator", I tend to play them till they've completed most of the aspirations, but with each new sim I'm adding and modifying rules to make it tougher.
    The cake is a lie
  • ACruelButLovingGodACruelButLovingGod Posts: 708 Member
    supersim creator
    Recent months have seen me raising up a generation of "super sim" kids with all the rapid-skill-up perks and aspiration rewards, even going so far as to grab premade kid sims like Olive Tinker and fold them into the rotation (a frustrating prospect when there's not at least one parent with 'super sim' capabilities to keep order 24 hours a day.)

It's definitely sped up my rotational play as sims reach their goals faster so they can be tagged out for the next story arc.
    (he/him)
    And remember this above all. Our Roman gods are watching. Make sure they are not ashamed!
    My NBA site, Pace and Space
  • OnverserOnverser Posts: 3,364 Member
    real life enjoyer
    Well, a romanticised idea of real life. Sadly I don't live in a tropical island in real life
  • Missmagoo2Missmagoo2 Posts: 1,255 Member
    townie fashionista
    If I'm actually trying to play a game? Townie fashionista. Every time I see a townie... I have to give them a makeover.
    Like SJM? Like Kpop? Like Greek Mythology?
    ☆゚.*・。゚ Follow me on the gallery ☆゚.*・。゚ Origin ID: Missmagoo2
    O(≧▽≦)O

(I work with CC so make sure you check that box to see my "hidden" content!)

L'uinversSims profile: https://luniversims.fr/profile/46983-missmagoo2/
  • ACruelButLovingGodACruelButLovingGod Posts: 708 Member
    supersim creator
    Missmagoo2 wrote: »
    If I'm actually trying to play a game? Townie fashionista. Every time I see a townie... I have to give them a makeover.

Amen to that! "Oh no, that simply will not do" might as well be the motto of the university dorms in my game! Whenever I send one of my sims to college, the first thing that happens is all the roommates get edited. All of them. And their romantic partners, party guests, and anyone else who shows up besides.
    (he/him)
    And remember this above all. Our Roman gods are watching. Make sure they are not ashamed!
    My NBA site, Pace and Space
  • DaWaterRatDaWaterRat Posts: 3,355 Member
    other
    Occult Family Storyteller. I usually don't play a family for more than 10 generations, I don't play for Real Life (even an idealized Real Life), and you don't even have storyteller as an option, which is the heart of what I do. If I can't come up with a sim's story, or when that sim's story is done, I move my focus elsewhere.
  • mightyspritemightysprite Posts: 5,878 Member
    other
    For me, the "weird things" that I like in my gameplay 100% includes weirdly dressed random townies.

I never make them over because I want to keep all the weird that occurs naturally in my sims world!

• KimmerKimmer Posts: 2,382 Member
    other
    I would call my play style "whatever".
    The only things I don't care on Sims are building, too much real life or fashion (unless it's the ever-so-fabulous and unique randomized Sims fashion that I adore). My saves are just fictional but fun (for me) chaos.
    I like to give my Sims a lot of freedom and their choices often guide me to different direction that I originally chose for them.
  • DaraviDaravi Posts: 1,144 Member
    other
    A mix of builder, real-life, supersim and in my decade game grim reapers assistant. I didn't count the urns and gravestones, but my both graveyards are quite impressive, I guess is more then 300 sims I've killed with mccc.
  • blueyblueskyblueybluesky Posts: 1,373 Member
    other
    I like to play legacy style with my one family and love my occults. Though I never seem to make it past the fourth generation.
    @DoloresGrey wow, I can see why it's your pride and joy. I love how you have added the pets and even threw in a 100 baby challenge :)
  • ModerateOspreyModerateOsprey Posts: 4,875 Member
    other
    All of the above and some more
    Awake.
    Shake dreams from your hair
    My pretty child, my sweet one.
    Choose the day and choose the sign of your day
    The day's divinity....
    The Ghost Song - Jim Morrison
  • comicsforlifecomicsforlife Posts: 9,585 Member
    other
    drama player I like drama in the sims.
    more for sim kids and more drama please
  • ChazzzyChazzzy Posts: 7,166 Member
    real life enjoyer
    I keeps it real!
  • CAPTAIN_NXR7CAPTAIN_NXR7 Posts: 4,464 Member
    other
    I’m a storyteller who doesn't do "real life" or multi generational gameplay.

I build my own sets, create my own actors and try to re-shape existing worlds in ways to make them interconnect with one another. Many of my characters are either audacious outlaws living on the edge of the world, or the opposite: good, quiet, law abiding folks who -often against their will- are drawn into a supernatural realm and end up doing "less law abiding" things in order to simply survive.

There will be mayhem and there will be all of it. In epic proportions ofcourse.
  • invisiblgirlinvisiblgirl Posts: 1,709 Member
    real life enjoyer
    I finally selected 'real life' meaning 'not occult'. We needed an occult choice for those who mostly play with vampires, etc!

My version of 'real life' isn't quite that - I don't make my simself, and I like to play historical settings more than modern (but not always). I also really enjoy building, so I was a bit torn.
    I just want things to match. :'(
  • EmmaVaneEmmaVane Posts: 7,847 Member
    other
    All of the above? I like to do a bit of everything and get the most out of all the content.
  • InuMiroLoverInuMiroLover Posts: 1,184 Member
    other
    Of the options listed serial woohooer, builder, and Grim Reaper's assistant describes me the best. But throw in an occult fanatic as well.