Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Wedding Pack Coming?

Comments

• SimmingalSimmingal Posts: 8,885 Member
    edited January 2022
    No….not this pig again??! 😱

I thought we figured this one out as the Star Wars “Porg” hint just before Journey to Batuu was announced.
    But here it is again, still haunting us….And this time’s it’s wearing red! He must be in lurv…..

I just don’t know what to make of this guy. Any microscopic text hints in there?!

I'm gonna have nightmares about this pig real soon so this better not be hint that the romance pack has pigs in chef hats snogging each other

then again i guess they need love too
    he (?? I mean why am I even gendering pig statue) does look kinda sad
    ⭐️ AHQ Champion 🦇 Vlad Advocate 🐉 Team Dragons
    🏡 Gallery 📖 Stories 🌍 World Project 🥔 MOD/CC Free
  • comicsforlifecomicsforlife Posts: 9,585 Member
    I wish they would hurry up and reveal it.

Me to @catloverplayer
    more for sim kids and more drama please
  • crocobauracrocobaura Posts: 7,342 Member
    Simmingal wrote: »
    No….not this pig again??! 😱

I thought we figured this one out as the Star Wars “Porg” hint just before Journey to Batuu was announced.
    But here it is again, still haunting us….And this time’s it’s wearing red! He must be in lurv…..

I just don’t know what to make of this guy. Any microscopic text hints in there?!

I'm gonna have nightmares about this pig real soon so this better not be hint that the romance pack has pigs in chef hats snogging each other

then again i guess they need love too
    he (?? I mean why am I even gendering pig statue) does look kinda sad

Maybe be it's something like the saying "the way to the heart is through the kitchen", or something along that line. Besides, you can't have a party without food and drinks.
  • comicsforlifecomicsforlife Posts: 9,585 Member
    do you guys think we will hear anything today?
    more for sim kids and more drama please
  • simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,701 Member
    do you guys think we will hear anything today?

I didn't actually check but I sort of remember some news being announced on a Friday and we had all weekend to discuss it.
    Sims Freeplay has un upcoming update called Mariachi love. Maybe we'll get the same in TS4? I would love Mariachi and serenades. 😊
  • CAPTAIN_NXR7CAPTAIN_NXR7 Posts: 4,451 Member
    crocobaura wrote: »
    Sims Freeplay has un upcoming update called Mariachi love. Maybe we'll get the same in TS4? I would love Mariachi and serenades. 😊

That’s the only thing I truly want in a wedding pack….a Mariachi band.

Oh…Please don’t let this be FreePlay exclusive. FreePlay always gets all the things I want in the Sims 4 but Sims 4 never gets them….and I don’t want to play FreePlay…

Am I whinging? I probably am…

But I just can’t help feeling sad little tears forming in my eyes. 🥺
  • KironideKironide Posts: 804 Member
    Oooo, if we do get Mariarchi bands, we might get marachas to play?
    edited January 2022
  • DaWaterRatDaWaterRat Posts: 3,351 Member
    As long as we can pick the "signs" and not have them be random...

I didn't play with earlier iterations of Zodiacs in the Sims, but what I've read gave me the impression that they would get in the way more than make things interesting. But maybe I'm wrong, or maybe they'll be better implemented here (if they're indeed coming at all.)
  • VeeDubVeeDub Posts: 1,862 Member
    Maybe a more reliable hint is in the date the Mercury Retrograde ends (Thursday, February 3). That's supposedly the date the currently leaked kit is due for release, isn't it? Possibly also a teaser or trailer about the coming Game pack, if we believe what the article says. "While the romantic planet [Venus] is retrograde, it can be trickier to navigate relationships. With Mercury also retrograde during much of this period, it's not an ideal time to tackle significant relationship conversations." With both no longer in retrograde by Feb. 3... something?
    FYI: Just because you can see my signature, don't assume that I can see yours.
    Because I can't; I keep all sigs turned off. ;)
  • asa144asa144 Posts: 606 Member
    If this is a love/wedding pack to be released around Valentine's Day (which would make sense), surely they should announce it next week?
  • RouensimsRouensims Posts: 4,858 Member
    edited January 2022
    deedles64 wrote: »
    What do yall think extra to the max means?

Isn't "to the max" an 80's thing?

I hope so I love the 80s.

I love clicking "Awesome" when the 80s are mentioned. It seems so appropriate, not to mention totally tubular.

Ooh Be Gah!! Whipna Choba-Dog? Whipna Choba-Dog!! :smiley:
    VeeDub wrote: »
    Maybe a more reliable hint is in the date the Mercury Retrograde ends (Thursday, February 3). That's supposedly the date the currently leaked kit is due for release, isn't it? Possibly also a teaser or trailer about the coming Game pack, if we believe what the article says. "While the romantic planet [Venus] is retrograde, it can be trickier to navigate relationships. With Mercury also retrograde during much of this period, it's not an ideal time to tackle significant relationship conversations." With both no longer in retrograde by Feb. 3... something?

I was hoping someone would catch that. 😄 I was in a hurry and didn't have time to post it.
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,362 Member

Hmm this could be interesting. New romantic text sent to our sims maybe even woohooty text.
  • 83bienchen83bienchen Posts: 2,553 Member
    On the other hand, I can not recall a single pack that didn't come with new buffs, so this isn't much news.
    Now now EA, don't be stinking up our lovely lavender bath with your shopping fart. - My TS4 mods - Gallery ID: 83bienchen
  • ReedfishReedfish Posts: 222 Member

So no news on the new pack until after February 3rd, maybe? I don't know anymore. Tell us, EA.
    Reedfish wrote: »

So no news on the new pack until after February 3rd, maybe? I don't know anymore. Tell us, EA.

Possibly. I have no idea beyond simply speculation. :lol:
    Apparently when mercury is retrograde nothings goes well, not just relationships. But, I would love it if they bring back the zodiacs signs and horoscopes. And future reading in tea leaves.
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,362 Member

I'm hoping the trailer is Tuesday.
  • ReedfishReedfish Posts: 222 Member

Possibly. I have no idea beyond simply speculation. :lol:

That's all we have.
  • SelinaKylesSelinaKyles Posts: 4,337 Member
    edited January 2022

Considering the leaked kit is supposed to be released the first week of February and they announce things now shortly before releasing it, so any trailer next week would be on the kit.
    Disappointing they list the GP first in their roadmap thing, if it isn’t even going to be released first 🙄 nice way of them to start the new year

Considering the leaked kit is supposed to be released the first week of February and they announce things now shortly before releasing it, so any trailer next week would be on the kit.
    Disappointing they list the GP first in their roadmap thing, if it isn’t even going to be released first 🙄 nice way of them to start the new year

Unless I've missed something, the leak hasn't yet been confirmed, so right now we don't even know for certain that the info in the so-called leak is in any way reasonably accurate. It could've just been an "educated guess" on someone's part. If I've missed something about it, I'm sure someone will correct me on that.
  • 12JEREMIA12JEREMIA Posts: 3,143 Member
    Uh oh! 12AM for me. I hope the game pack needs to be announced this week, so I wouldn't want to see it being released after Valentine's Day. Better show some respect