Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Watcher Watches

Comments

• Options
    DivaDoodleDivaDoodle Posts: 1,858 Member

@ergo_slum Yeah Jake really wanted to marry Church Lady, so cute!

I know! I don't know what the deal is with Beau aways thinking wedding bells so much! lol, it is like he wants me to know that he has already made his choice! cute! He is making sure we know he isn't a lothario in action or thoughts, that's for sure!

''He even thought of wedding bells after being grilled by Lani's cop dad in a towel'' Hahahaa OMG I was just dying when Falcon pulled out his note book! the questioning went on for so long, it seemed like at least an hour, I got wayy to many un-needed pix of that! :D
  • Options

379 The Watcher Watches: Lani ~~ Wedding Bells for Falcon ~~

Falcon and Faira have been engaged for a long time, "Far too long!" thinks Falcon, as he gets an idea this early morning. But first he needs to ask her something, it's only fair...
    "Honey, Do you still want to marry me now that our lives have changed with my daughter coming to live with me? I mean, I'm sure you weren't expecting to be a Mom to a teen, right off the bat!" He is a bit scared to bring this up, and possibly see her walk out the door. Not every new bride wants to be a step parent...
    TVV0MwJ.jpg
    HO1twNs.jpg

"Of course I do, don't be crazy Falcon, Lani is a great kid!"
    ''Oh thank god!" says Falcon, relieved.
    And since there is no better time than the present, he whips out a wedding band and begins his vows of love and devotion.
    Yes! right now in their pajamas! 😁🥰 Faira thinks he is just so cute and spontaneous.
    sfX6FHI.jpg
    2dVyyBM.jpg
    n7FeubW.jpg
    i9ox206.jpg
    YbF9Boh.jpg
    zVXxVtt.jpg
    bJbZkO1.jpg
    CZGYEqL.jpg
    GjZhrZd.jpg

They are so in love, even their bodies together resemble a heart! <3
    kiQybzN.jpg

"Congratulations, Dad!" says Lani, as She whips out a love letter to write to Beau, who is still snoring away, not 2 feet from where she is sitting!
    Ah love is grand!
    Faira comes to eat. "Congratulations, 'Mom!" says Lani, and Faira smiles, she likes that!
    cyJQGY8.jpg
    nWFRE0f.jpg
    jGuFyIC.jpg
    Efb7bi3.jpg

"We have some days off work for a honeymoon, what would you like to do today, Faira?" asks Falcon, "We could go to the festival, or the beach...Whatever you want, we will do!" says Falcon.
    Faira likes the idea of the festival. And Lani gets a happy idea...
    5Z5n2Zd.jpg
    ielLiG1.jpg
    q3fKGTY.jpg

"Dad since you and Mom get the day off, can I get the day off too? And Beau too!!!?" asks Lani.
    Falcon just doesn't know about that! To miss school? He's looking stunned at the question.
    Faira pipes up "Sure you can! It'll be like a nice wedding reception for our whole family! All our loved ones invited!" she says.
    Kc9eJQm.jpg

"That will be so fun for us Beau, to have a fun day instead of a school day!" says Lani.
    "Lani, I can't just go ahead and skip school, even if your parents say it's ok. I'll just run by home to check with my parents first." says Beau.
    That sounds fine to Lani, and Faira seems impressed with Beau.
    NWZxB7t.jpg
    9hxSjMT.jpg

I hear crying! Falcon is bemoaning the fact that Watcher bought a sleeping bag! :D
    I wonder if it's because the house really needs better windows and lighting, not sleeping bags in the dining room! :D
    JSgEHhv.jpg
    f0nLKe7.jpg

"Beau, I sure hope you get home before the school bus comes, to ask your parents! Because Jake and I are having our Wedding Today! And we want you to be there!" says Church Lady.
    "Oh! That is nice of you! Lani, want to come with me?"
    "Yes Beau, it's a date!''
    1D4HP30.jpg
    bde3BHu.jpg
    ZKf2YXA.jpg

Beau looks all of a sudden Very happy to be going with Lani to his home turf!
    4NwFBe2.jpg

As soon as the teens step foot on Beau's lot, Beau relaxes completely back to his normal self, and grabs up Lani in his arms for some serious smooching. ;)
    Lani of course is very glad of this. Beau's kisses are like heaven!
    1cJZ72P.jpg
    NqD97UK.jpg
    RCLcJle.jpg

Back home Faira and Church discuss their special day!
    75FYUok.jpg

Jake finishes his painting, a wedding gift for Church Lady!
    34rgrAg.jpg
    f4SnCTF.jpg

He then calls his friends to come to the wedding, wondering if he should even ask the famous Governor Rocky, and his wife Sunny, the Mayor!
    He decides YES! Church will like that!
    K8psq1K.jpg
    CSkMP6p.jpg

Jake of course remembers that Church wants a big wedding cake!
    y2z0tS1.jpg

"Hi Lani'" says Danny, when she comes inside.
    "Hi Mr. Lothario! Could we have special permission for Beau to skip school with me to go to my parent's reception and my uncle Jake's wedding?"
    At first Danny is against kids missing school, but finally he relents. ''It is a special day after all!" he thinks.
    cMRIDEB.jpg
    UvJSnBA.jpg
    9cHGoib.jpg
    vNx9EHv.jpg
    nIKCt7Y.jpg
    Vj29nbV.jpg
    WvJNICU.jpg

Upstairs, Beau is asking his Mom the same question. Belinda says "I think it's fine, since I just got the family invite from Jake!''
    Danny actually does have today off work!
    KHuIQkV.jpg
    FPGI7m8.jpg

Lani and Beau run off to the festival ahead of the rest! They are party animals and want to get in a ton of dancing!
    DZ5gJvo.jpg
    WLyzh37.jpg
    C1GNPrq.jpg
    N685YWB.jpg

They look over and notice Lani's family has arrived to set up, for Jake and Church's wedding.
    Falcon and Jake think about how much they love their sweethearts! They both have the flirty trait and do this action a lot!😁🤭
    1KkjzsG.jpg
    oebPGrL.jpg
    qy9Dpie.jpg
    7k9EZ5C.jpg
    xvKRLYG.jpg

Jake sets up the buffet and Church makes some wedding party drinks.
    ZymF2vm.jpg
    kJQ4Wih.jpg

There is plenty of time before the guests come, and Jake wants to flirt with his sweetie pie.
    iSv3I6e.jpg
    JU4sDVP.jpg
    tXemz9z.jpg
    DYR1FDv.jpg
    6atMy35.jpg

"Hm, It's our wedding day too!" thinks Falcon. <3
    huaH1Dn.jpg
    tA2jCWQ.jpg

Meanwhile the kids have thought up a new dance! LOL😁🤭🤣 They hope it will be the new teenage rage!
    xei6Q0o.jpg
    XSA7O2H.jpg

They all have fun, while waiting for the wedding guests!
    Church & Jake want their very own chapter title, with tons of pix, and who am I to say no! 🤗
    5xi97qv.jpg

<3
  • Options
    SprottenhamSprottenham Posts: 1,143 Member
    @DivaDoodle Oh, then I think there will be a padded cell for both of us then! ;)

Oh, don't let me be the one to drag you away from your optimistic frame.. I guess sometimes that is also a good thing to have. I mean, if it works for you, then it works, and there is no need to change it!

I guess all I am saying is that I am different, and I really don't think I can be anything else! :P I live in a world where all things exist, both shadows and sunshine! I can't just ignore one of them, either way, but.. other people, including you, do as they please and find their own way! and my doesn't have to be the right one, I think sometimes I might focus to much on the shadows...? Hmm, I don't know..

Oh yes, I am of course familiar with all (or most) of these sayings about men and women and so on.. Hehe, I don't know, I do think sometimes there is a lot going on in my mind too. :P I don't think I "live in the now" as much, unless of course something really gets my attention. :P

Oh, I have never heard about Wanda Sykes, but now I had to google it. I hope she says something offensive! ;)
    Ah, she seems good, like a person that says it as it is. Of course, atleast in the clip I saw, she jumped straight into skin colour and the whole black/white thing, and it has struck me, especially lately, how much of an American thing that is.

Of course, skin colour is part of the outer appearance of a person, everyone can see it, and I'm certainly not blind to it (that's impossible..), but it appears to me so much of a bigger thing in America, for obvious reasons, probably. Slavery and etc. has been so much more present in your culture in much more recent years than here in Norway.. and I don't know, there seems to be some parts of American society I can't fully grasp.. maybe if I lived there, I would understand it...

We would probably have to go back to the viking age here to find slavery, and that's just to far away in time for me to feel or be able to relate too...and as far as I know, "we" (as in the vikings) did not explicitly enslave people based on skin colour. So yeah, point is, I can see that she is good, and probably hilarious to her audience, but that black/white/skin colour humor thing just doesn't strike me.. I get the jokes, I chuckle, but I'm not laughing out loud, sorry... Also, I'm not trying to bash Americans either, I just have some missing pieces here. I'm not seeing the full picture, so I can't really get it.. maybe I'm just talking poop about things I don't really understand, pardon my ignorance! I better quit before it hits the fan and makes a mess out of everything...

Or maybe I was just unlucky and found the wrong clip. She could have other shows where she talks about other things that I would like better.
    I've noticed when my sims have visited the police station together, or the city hall, they have the option to woo in the Mayor's chambers and get in trouble!
    Hahaha, really, oh wow! This game is so naughty! :P

378 The Watcher Watches: Lani ~~ Beau meets Dad, Falcon Eddy. ~~

""What?! Wow! Lani's driving a muscle car! I have muscles!" Beau thinks and goes into a fighters stance. Beau likes the noisy rumble of the car."

Hahaha, that's a bit of an odd line of thought there! :P It is true that many guys can be uncertain about their bodies and muscles, but I don't think I have ever heard of anyone drawing a comparison between their own muscles and the muscles of a car! :P But he really is looking at the car and doing that pose, so he probably is thinking something along those lines. ;) Or just thinking he has to impress her even more, because she has such a cool car!

Haha, does the cops make him nervous? :P

Hehe, in reality it would be a little awkward if someone's dad came out in the pyjamas when I was over to visit... ;)

..and even start to question me like that! Oh, I would begin to think twice about visiting that house again.... haha! :P

"..Oh, you wouldn't believe what happened! So I went over to my new girlfriends house, and her father... he came out wearing only a towel and then ran this third degree interview on me! It was nuts, man! I don't know, dude, I'm not sure if I want to go back to that house..."
    hahaha Beau waits until Falcon goes into another room before he dares come close to Lani! 🤭

Yeah, I'm not surprised! What a strange father she has...

Wow, yeah, he really is scary to them! Full on overprotective mode! I'm sure Beau is a sweet guy not meaning any harm...

"Watching her dance does make him have to erase more..." <-- Hahaha, of course it does! It's not nice of her to dance right in front of him like that when he's trying to do his homework! :P

Hmm, did Beau take notes of the proposal too? :P

Oh no, he dare not sleep in a bed in that house, yeah, give the poor boy a sleeping bag. Man, Lanis father, he's.. weird! :P

379 The Watcher Watches: Lani ~~ Wedding Bells for Falcon ~~

Hehe, of course he would get married wearing only that towel, too! :P He's going to be like the Cabana Boi, always wearing a towel...

Haha, the man has a soft spot, crying over a sleeping bag! ;) Maybe he just wanted a few curtains for the window.. :P

Hehe, I wouldn't mind being in Jakes shoes! ;)

Haha, what is the dance the teenagers are doing? They don't look at all synchronized! :P

That was fun! :P Of course, the wedding event deserves its own chapter. ;)
    th1das9.png
    Sub blogs: #01 Sunset Valley. #02: Lake Onebega #03: Sprottenham #04: Bewickton
  • Options

@Sprottenham Hmmm. :) shadows and sunshine. contrasts, of course are here so we can know the difference. everything here on earth in this dimension, is contrasts. what is that old saying? we can have a pair of twins, brought up exactly the same and with the same experiences but one twin might be thinking they are living in hell and the other one thinking they are living in heaven, or a charmed life. It all in how we perceive things.

omg I should have warned you, Wanda was funny in 1999-2000. Sorry. all her race focus and political jokes aren't funny, she is just following the not funny and boring American trend going on right now. I liked her when she was fresh, raw and bad, That was funny! I just keep thinking of her how she was way back then, when she was so hilarious. sorry I can't find the clip or the standup performances I was referring to, sadly.
    Currently I've been viewing stand up comedians from other countries. there are some really interesting and funny guys from India, on netflix, or I resort to the brand new comedians with new fresh funny material.
    Back in the day, my husband and I used to go on dates to see comedy. It was dining at a fancy restaurant in San Franciso, while a loved comedian would be doing his new routine. It was so fun! Then there was dancing afterwards.

haha yes the game is naughty and hilarious. once my new dating couple went to tour the movie theater, and I clicked on the building, to see an option 'make out back stage' and I thought Oh how cute! Then I saw all the hearts, and my couple came out right away, naked and embarrassed. LOL🤣

''"What?! Wow! Lani's driving a muscle car! I have muscles!" haha Beau is a bit non sequitur.

yes! very funny and bizarre for Beau to meet Falcon! I almost spit my drink when he brought out his police notebook!😝

And when Lani & Beau flirted very far apart, until Dad went in the other room! too funny! Sims!!! 🤣

Yeah I really think Beau was reluctant/scared to do anything too romantic at Lani's house. Yes he probably Did take notes on Jake's proposal, LOL he kept looking over, like he was getting tips!

Aw, I'm glad you like Church Lady so much!

hahaha the teen's dance! I clicked on the dance floor to 'Dance with a partner' and it was making them go through all the possible dances! I think that one was the ballet dance! :D

Thank you, I'm glad you thought it was fun! :)
  • Options

380 The Watcher Watches: Lani ~~ Wedding Bells for Church & Jake ~~

Go get a cookie and a cuppa! It's long cuz stuff happened and I thought you might want to see! 😎🧐

Swiveling the camera on the very graceful Lani & Beau, I see that the wedding guests have arrived! Wow!
    Hm. I immediately see that Branch is pink hearting someone!
    What The!!! 😮 is that Jovan or Jason he is having pinks hearts for?! I pause to investigate!
    No, it's not Jovan, different clothes, and he certainly doesn't have any pink hearts for Branch.
    e5fVvEr.jpg
    1TFJG6N.jpg
    emBNUDY.jpg

It's Jason who is innocently thinking of drinking lemonade. Never the less, Annie is all set to protect him, just in case! :D
    Oh and look, Billy is saying Hi to the Countess! I forgot All about her pregnancy!
    C8ABRZx.jpg
    V3LvudZ.jpg
    V8BrHg7.jpg

Oooopps, Hi Countess! Sorry I missed the birth!
    "It's ok Watcher, but you better go see to the name of my son! Timon said he didn't like the name!"
    Yes I will go over in a bit!
    hNYsBvC.jpg

The guests are going about their business thinking of the bride and groom, I still see those pink hearts of Branch!😬
    Grrrr! Stop that immediately, Branch! 😲😖 that makes No sense! We don't have teen/adult things, it is Off, I just re-checked!
    Finally Branch stops it, thinking of Faira, who Will arrest him if he continues! 😁
    Hahaha It's really fun to see what they all think about! Most are thinking about their friend Jake! He is well liked!
    jDBBBef.jpg
    sfUMuso.jpg
    BVJpDHQ.jpg
    Wa3Lux2.jpg

Church was thinking about Sebastian, who came from work! I keep trying to get his love Sian, to come here, but work won't let her have the day off, I guess.
    yegI0NC.jpg

Oh how cute,🥰 Countess is telling Ethereal all about her new baby boy! I better go check now, before I forget Again!
    ( <3 Teddy is thinking about his marriage and that Adan is thinking how much he loves him!)
    aTJagpc.jpg

This is Timon & Countess's baby, Shadrack! I haven't heard that name in a million years! Why would the game give this German family's baby a Babylonian name? No wonder Timon is mad!
    Timon wants his baby to be named after one of his hundreds of relatives! ;):D So I re-name the cute baby, Thor! (because I love that name!)
    cqMp2PT.jpg

And WHY is baby Thor crying on the FLOOR? WHO is babysitting?!!!
    Aha! It is uncle Thalan, who looks quite startled to see baby Thor on the floor! He doesn't know who had the audacity to place him there! He goes into action.
    c75HObg.jpg
    R0dz2tO.jpg
    n6yw5fK.jpg
    1krzc0x.jpg

He likes his nephew but not the crying.😁
    lNECU3Y.jpg

Timon is very happy with the new name for his son! Countess says "See darling, all we had to do was mention it to Watcher."
    "Of course your right..." Timon can't say anything else he is so enamored with wonderful Countess.
    JrkSqlC.jpg
    B8vZk42.jpg
    JttmvWw.jpg

Love is in the air and people are already getting into smooching!
    "Excuse me but it Our Wedding'' says Church Lady....
    Quite right!
    oRC4LMM.jpg
    1ZqhbFx.jpg
    8N7zHgd.jpg

"Watcher, can you release us from this bizarre dance?!' asks Beau. We want to watch the wedding!
    ''But first take another pic of us dancing!" says Lani. LOL
    TbyeuRq.jpg
    rK9adT5.jpg

Bride and Groom take their places! Church sees that Mayor Sunny is front and center!
    "And OH! Governor Rocky is here too! Jake you thought of Everything!!!" she says
    "Well of course Church, anything for you!" says Jake.
    uBPEzxN.jpg
    7rRiLzS.jpg
    IcwakSf.jpg

They begin their vows and some of the wedding guests are very moved!
    NcatJXq.jpg
    7NFea8z.jpg
    CnacGRx.jpg
    ua0bPfa.jpg
    vhJlEXU.jpg
    dlQaXIw.jpg

Jake is s very happy, when Church says her vows! this is such a beautiful moment!
    Jason is struggling with his feelings, he is so sensitive!
    cuA4cSx.jpg
    g0NrY1I.jpg

Hands together, Church smiles and looks in Jakes eyes. They are husband and wife now!
    aaGt38m.jpg
    Rg9e9Hw.jpg
    SrJ6XgY.jpg

Billy, Branch and Annie start up the rice throwing for good luck!
    Klaatu also has a handful of of rice, she observes what the humans do! She wants to do it too!
    *whirr* *kerchunck* "Yay Happy Marriage!" she throws a huge quantity of rice! lol
    R6xyyBd.jpg
    Y9xVOeN.jpg
    7uWlpMG.jpg

Church is having so much fun! She LOVES her huge wedding cake! Jake is so happy seeing her so happy!
    Everyone one else just wants her to ''Cut the Cake!''
    HVelEES.jpg
    YHK0PTz.jpg

lol In some instances it's ''OMG Church! Cut the freaking CAAAKE!!!''🤣😝
    l5XLCln.jpg

"ok ok ok!" laughs Church, and finally she cuts the cake and everyone is happy they can now chow down!
    4aebIDV.jpg

Teddy is really happy to have a chance to talk to Lani and Bébé. His son Amir will be aging up soon with his special little friend, Nicole. So Teddy wants to get the teen girls perspective on what makes for great age up party!
    "Oh Mr. Diamond, Nicole likes music and cake and dancing, just like Amir does!" say the girls.
    JgtRDyc.jpg
    R6wVTT7.jpg

Jovan comes to sit with them. He is so fond of Bébé, his son Jason's girl. He is thinking of Jason.
    So are a lot of people.
    But Jason is just eating politely with Ethereal, making friends. so I don't know what all that is about. Maybe they all just like him!:)
    KWJ2ut9.jpg
    BnqiAUz.jpg
    jdUFOoK.jpg

haha Klaatu has a dance with Falcon, before she has to jet off.
    She thought the wedding party was awesome!
    lT2aKad.jpg
    VX9qPEd.jpg

Speaking of awesome parties, Beau and Lani are having an 'Awesome Makeout', something only party animals can do at parties, the luckys!
    iKSs06n.jpg
    lIpfmzK.jpg
    gNxTgYP.jpg
    BD6exgt.jpg
    3D6nPCj.jpg

It was their first 'awesome makeout' and it takes their breath away!
    oiz3yCI.jpg
    ekB77Um.jpg
    9vosLUx.jpg

It makes them want to go try that dangerous time machine, but it's far too crowded, with Jovan & Violet, Jason & Bébé, and Falcon & Faira, causing a huge curfuffle.
    AhTGeKp.jpg

Many disperse to find a different place, or different thing to do.
    Just as well! Look 👀what happened to poor Adan and Teddy in that infernal machine! Their molecules got all stuck together! :o
    nJ8ANUO.jpg
    4eTnYmn.jpg

"Beau maybe we can light off some fire crackers! hm, come to think of it, You're a fire cracker!"
    "Awww, stop Lani." says Beau, but he really doesn't want her to stop!
    Jason and Bébé hurry past them.
    3MMozQC.jpg
    bOnme8v.jpg

Mayor Sunny thinks what a great party it was, followed by Governor Rocky. Oh, I see where the major politicians came from! ;)
    aBDvw4Z.jpg
    Q68ubS1.jpg

Jason pauses, can he trust the treehouse? "Go ahead Jase, the treehouse probably won't malfunction again this time..." says Bébé.
    lol she is standing far back, for safety!
    "Well I don't know...." thinks Jason nervously...
    Oh good, the tree house worked this time, to Jason's happiness and relief!
    BaYn6hV.jpg
    NOTJ9Lo.jpg
    3qzoWTa.jpg

In high spirits, Bébé challenges Jason to a soccer game! They just love the sport!
    nRyqgt2.jpg
    i1kqdeh.jpg
    fEOn93j.jpg
    hwiVHkC.jpg

Lani comes to hug Beau, "Uncle Jake wants us to ride the Carousel with him! Come on!"
    "Yaaaahoooo! Allright!" Beau is having a blast!
    7wnNqR8.jpg
    GXcL1CY.jpg
    BZXPtxg.jpg
    QVm1pIA.jpg
    BeHqGPl.jpg
    VQZv0wx.jpg
    JO9TCmA.jpg
    e33cHiw.jpg
    0lZaLER.jpg

Many people stay for the after party! The dancers dance!
    3rYjtBG.jpg
    8f4Wi04.jpg
    XXUMiKz.jpg
    TaZSzzq.jpg
    Lf3XHp8.jpg

The sporty ones play soccer.
    X9vAkJz.jpg

The lovers, love.
    3qx3dsk.jpg

The hotdog eaters, eat!
    El5LSFO.jpg

Oh no! Teddy concerns himself again! Now Earl is on his beach towel!
    "Why is someone always on the beach towel I want?" he thinks. He chooses another, But some one has beat him to it and lays on that towel, too!
    "Oh, wait a second, it's my cute husband, I guess that is ok." thinks Teddy, and goes back to his original towel he wanted in the first place! 😁
    uAkaD06.jpg
    Nq6QRxp.jpg
    TTycN2u.jpg
    gRqCjfD.jpg
    cYa30gx.jpg
    Ma5C3fe.jpg

Sebastian and Jovan have a yummy snow cone, and catch up. Jovan used to be his Boss at the Firestation, and they got to be close friends.
    Sebastian has waited All Day for Sian to get here!
    "Hm. I hope she hasn't moved away from town!" 😵 Sebastian decides he better go check, and runs off!
    No time even for a delicious snack of a tasty fairy!
    He is just too worried about her whereabouts!
    Ev4BOFi.jpg
    pZBkjfq.jpg
    yNwxh1d.jpg
    VCIzgi4.jpg

Oh no! He sees everyone but Sian!
    Ah here she is, jumping on the trampoline, no need to worry, Sebastian! All is well.😊
    hGl9vUO.jpg
    kvAxTH3.jpg

The wedding couples want to get home for some private time alone.
    Mama Faira has mentioned to Lani, that it might be nice for the grown-ups to have the house for themselves, for their honeymoon night.
    "I mean if you wouldn't mind staying over at the Lothario's tonight, I cleared it with them, Lani, sweetie."
    Lani doesn't seem to mind this at all!
    45HdTQz.jpg

As the honeymooners head home, the teens arrive at the Lothario's.
    It was such a fun day! Way more fun than school!
    GlbvRa4.jpg

Lani is happy, and Beau is nearly out of his mind with excitement! lol🤣
    OSrPmPV.jpg
    oJNMOBP.jpg
    OrXVFVJ.jpg

Jason is in his element, happy again to see Mr. & Mrs. Lothario so in love!
    uvKEgrY.jpg

The teens like the relaxed loving home setting, and find each other.💕💑🥰
    SSHRiSJ.jpg
    wrh2C2d.jpg

• Options
    Silverofdreams30Silverofdreams30 Posts: 7,201 Member
    @DivaDoodle

Lovely updates, they all seemed to enjoy themselves
    out and about.
  • Options
    ergo_slumergo_slum Posts: 135 Member
    Ahh, weddings in the park, a great opportunity to spy on the town!

BRANCH!!! Oh, you inappropriate weirdo! I was a little worried that Branch's disaster of a marriage might have put him off weddings, but I'm so glad to see he's still able to enjoy himself and break all the rules with zero repercussions at these solemn events. Good job, Branch, you're always my favorite!

YAY! Victor! And his adorable, adorable Oakley! Victor is also my favorite and I can't wait to see what little Val does.

Preacher is there! My favorite "villain"/failed fairy! Remember when he and Church were a thing? Ah, strange days those were. I wonder how Alfred is?

And my favorite couple, Teddy and Adan! They need more nooboos, I think, look how cute they are.

Great wedding!
  • Options

@Silverofdreams30 Thank you! I love it that Jake got the wish to marry Church Lady! Thank you again for him! <3

And having their wedding at the festival was super fun, to get see their friends, (and some regular party crashers lol) but mainly their friends, some I hadn't seen in quiet awhile!

Yes they had fun! :)
  • Options

@ergo_slum Yes it sure is my favorite to have weddings or parties so that we can spy🧐😎 on their others!

I know BRANCH!!! 😲 He comes into his weirdo element most, when he is just being spied on!
    Oh no, not at all! He still looooves weddings and parties, and if he's not invited he will crash it! hahaha I know! I still have no clue how he gets those inappropriate thoughts of pink hearts for teens, when it's not allowed? Maybe Youngman isn't the only Sim who can break or find a loophole, or glitch?

:) Victor is also my favorite too! I always love it when I see him! yeah right now Val just passes along the special tone/vibration that let's the one who hears it experience bliss and unconditional love. I need to get him aged up so he is closer in age to Reverie, then when they are teens, they can find out that together with Alfred, they have something special. Alfred is still being tutored by Alfie, and in love with Joy <3

Yes Preacher! I invited him to see if he & Chruch would say hi. it does say that they are still friends. He's been hiding from where ever I am! 😆 I haven't seen him about town! I have been thinking about him and what part in the town he can play now~~ I just have to keep him, as he has showed what I consider unique reactions to events, from the regular old more main streamed sims.

Also in the back of my head I'm always scared my game will go fubar and I will lose the homeless kids & teen sims that I already like!😥 I mean what if I had to start the town anew, they would be lost, because the game added them way later on! I wish there was a way to add them to my library, but I only know how to add homeless to the bin, and that doesn't capture their 'essence'....so maybe Preacher can start up an orphanage or something? 😆😲🤣 I dunno!

Yes Adan & Teddy are coming up soon because their son Amir needs to age up with that little homeless girl, Nicole, that he is always hanging around with. they seemed to be bff's already, the last time we looked. BTW, She has an entire family that is homeless! They are the Spring Kissing booth couple, Marcus and Fara, who wears the flower crown similar to Lani's.

Thank you, I'm so glad you liked the wedding! :)

• Options

381 The Watcher Watches: Adan & Teddy ~~ Family ~~

Watcher meant to just go🧐😎 spying on Adan & Teddy's family, but they are just so dang adorable, I made them my actives! <3
    I thought 'It'll be ok, since all is going very well right now with the Lothario family, and Jovan and Jason, and Lani's dear family. 👍

🌺~~~~~🌺

'Oh my, our little darling needs changing, whoof!" thinks Adan.
    "Ew! Pew! Baby Fina needs a diaper change, then I'll feed her, Ada" says Terek.
    "Terek, come on now son, it's about time you learn to do the unpleasant as well as the pleasant parts of being with your siblings." says Adan. He's right, Terek has been avoiding the stinky stuff so far, and just doing the tickling fun stuff!🤭
    LNktBmB.jpg
    B00Hobo.jpg

(Oh as a reminder, 'Dada' and 'Ada' are the kids names for their parents. Ever since they were toddlers. Dada is Teddy, and Adan is Ada.)

Adan tries to put up with poor little Fina's crying, as hard as it is for a parent to do, without rushing to her aid! Naturally, this astronaut is well equipped with coping strategies, and thinking about his dear husband Teddy, helps him to cope!😉
    Terek is still struggling with the smelly task, hoping his Ada will get sick of her crying, and relent and take her from him! 😆
    Teddy comes inside, and looks on lovingly, as Terek finally moves into action, before being gassed to death from the fumes!
    vqMLb4P.jpg
    4SGESNi.jpg

Adan is so hungry but hasn't yet completed his flirty poses! He does know how to cook but usually waits to see if Teddy will go ahead and cook a meal! 🤣 That is why Teddy is so good at cooking, much more practice! Plus he likes to cook for Adan!
    ''So what do you have a hankering for, sweetie? Your favorite dish?'' asks Teddy,
    "Oh yeah, love! .. Ohhhh you mean for dinner!?" asks Adan. He is such a flirt! Then cheers, because ''that was a good one!''🤭
    GmDycCA.jpg
    n5eUXUG.jpg

''There you go Fina! all clean! Are you hungry, my little honey-bunny?'' asks Terek.
    "Mmm, yeth Terek!" <3 says baby Fina. She adores her big brother.
    2CNlZYx.jpg
    ZSTFwX6.jpg

While Teddy cooks, both Adan and Terek come to see to baby JoJo's needs.
    "Aw that's ok Terek, I got this.'' says Adan, giving the lad a break. ''Now what time did you say Ziggy's coming over?"
    "I invited him for dinner, Ada." says Terek. "I'll go get my homework started." He rushes so there will be more time for Ziggy! He hopes Ziggy will be able to stay long enough so that they can watch the stars together! He has the wish.
    NK5EM4S.jpg
    1Vsn9mR.jpg

''Oh my little mini Teddy bear!'' thinks Adan, looking at JoJo with love. "You look just like your Dada, don't you?!"
    It's true, Jojo and Terek both look very much like Teddy, and have his blonde hair, and soft brown eyes.
    RuMjBMy.jpg
    p0zkPkd.jpg
    v53LXQs.jpg
    lyF95fG.jpg

Adan brings JoJo close to Fina, so that they can eat together.
    aMIEg2z.jpg
    GJRTweV.jpg

Amir is on the phone with Nicole, because whispering together all day in class, and lunchtime and recess, is never enough, they are such close friends.
    "Hi Nicole! So I made some more upgrades to our tree house! Terek gave me some paintings to decorate it! ... Well Sure! Come on over!
    Dada is cooking dim sum tonight, and I know you like that!" he says.
    LoKfSAa.jpg

2 minutes later, Nicole is over and already talking about how the treehouse is more like a normal House, if it has Terek's paintings inside!
    "You know with more upgrades, I even think it could be like a Science Station type house of the Future!'' says Nicole, excitedly.
    H4QhnpE.jpg
    fbLJdAE.jpg
    Tknyjei.jpg

"Hi Diamond family! Hi Nicole" greets Ziggy. He is the star athlete at school and everybody just loves him to pieces! He's the little kids big high school hero! And he's just so nice to everybody.
    (I sometimes get the feeling that people get a tiny little crush on him, like they do Adan, and that little crush comes from both genders. 🤩 I don't own the EP with the irresistible trait, but I think Ziggy & Adan might have something similar going on! 😍)
    Nicole chats with him for a bit, then Ziggy heads over to talk with Adan, waiting for Terek to hurry up and finish up with his school work!
    KTUC8Mm.jpg
    BRT8AnK.jpg

"Okay, time to eat, everyone!" calls Teddy, and the crowd comes inside, all very hungry and making yummy sounds as it smells so good!
    GX5BL6C.jpg
    wcClrmF.jpg

All but little Nicole! She needed another invite inside! Adan goes to get her, and eats with her, so she will have some dinnertime company.
    "Our house in the tree is really going to be super! I hope we can fly it into space!" Nicole chats away and Adan listens, smiling.
    5TMs0aW.jpg

Terek flirts with Ziggy right after dinner. Ziggy glances over at the parents, feeling a bit self conscious. Then gets drawn in again to his boyfriend's charms.
    mNTzir4.jpg
    EHv5aF9.jpg

It's early but the kids are getting tired. "Amir, did you ever sleep out in the treehouse before, or is it too spooky?" asks Nicole.
    AuRhhBr.jpg

"Spooky?" thinks Amir. He never had thought it might be spooky up there. He goes to investigate.
    7YLNheD.jpg

"It's not spooky, Nicole, come on up! I just made a scientific measurement, and there are no spooks, ghosts or monsters!" They like to play that they are a team of scientific astronauts, in outer space.
    "Oh! Good!!" and smiling she climbs on up.
    AIqK0pI.jpg
    q4DrnOt.jpg
    BY7PC8p.jpg

No spooky stuff disturbs them, but the stereo does wake them! Amir goes to sleep in the room made for Fina, when she is older. lol
    RTYCXzJ.jpg
    adjHK5S.jpg

Soon everyone in the household is asleep!
    pcuOfDp.jpg
    3ZRnZxy.jpg
    TF4r1sR.jpg

Except for the guests! Nicole comes to talk to Ziggy, who was watching TV. They head to Amir's room, where there is another bed and a sleeping bag. Do they want to have a pillow fight?
    oh8D4fK.jpg
    RBqh4A1.jpg

Aw, Ziggy reads Nicole The Special Snowflake.
    oQQRIw9.jpg

Ziggy is the most captivating reader! Her eyes never leave his face, she is so mesmerized by the story! And he is using all different voices for the characters in the Book! She really likes being read to by someone who is so into the story!
    Sk1byF1.jpg
    Qr5FAiz.jpg
    IDEfyIE.jpg
    XPU5tDX.jpg

Nicole's head sinks into her pillow, she's trying to stay awake for the goodnight kiss, from the big 'school hero athlete!' lol 🤣
    In the other bed Amir is dreaming about love stuff. I guess the story in the book must have been a good ol romantic one, and it entered his dreams!
    "Sweet dreams little snowflake." whispers Ziggy, as he pats her shoulder. He can't wait until his own siblings are old enough to read to, he just loves babies and kids, being family oriented, just like his brother Quigly and his own Dad, Max.
    O5x8S3U.jpg
    yIVnw0Y.jpg
    2iuwlVc.jpg

Ziggy could have slept in any of the many beds, and sleeping bags in the house. But Ziggy chooses to rockout in the rocking chair. He likes this room and the sound of the babies sleeping, making little baby cooing sounds.
    dPzMlHD.jpg
    JiIahXW.jpg
    t00fbRc.jpg

Hours pass. Now Ziggy misses Terek.
    "Well, I can't just stand here and stare at him, like some weirdo!"
    Opu89rk.jpg

He guesses he should just do his homework, it nice just to be near him, though.💕
    57ikoAi.jpg

Finally his homework is finished, and sleepiness overcomes him.
    He dreams of baby stuff and Terek dreams of beautiful places to paint.
    JK5GNPa.jpg

• Options
    @DivaDoodle

Aha, ok, so Wanda was probably more funny back in the day. It is not often I watch stand up comedy, but I do like some of it, of course, mostly in my own language and that's a little hard to share.. (you won't understand it! :P ) That does remind me of a Finnish stand up comedian called Ismo Leikola that has a video out on the most complicated word in the English language (you're gonna have to google it) which I thought was pretty hilarous first time I watched it. ;)
    Then I saw all the hearts, and my couple came out right away, naked and embarrassed. LOL
    Oh, wow... well I have seen that interaction before, I think I even had some woohoo in the theatre during their dating process many many years ago, but they didn't come out naked nor particularly embarrased! :P

Non sequitur is another set of foreign words for me, it sounds french.. :P From what I can gather it has a similar meaning to being inconsequential?

Oh, they did a ballet dance.. hmm, I don't think my sims have that option, but then I have never tried to have them do that..

380 The Watcher Watches: Lani ~~ Wedding Bells for Church & Jake ~~

Hehe, I think Branch could be the type of guy that could have hearts for the entire town.. in that way, not the other one! :P

Hehe, the teenagers are dancing oddly again. Lanis moves look pretty funny, like they don't fit. ;)

Oh, the Countess had a baby? Well, now I'm curious about its name...

Shadrack! Haha, what a name! :P It is unusual definately, but I can see that it could grow on me with time. :P Just give the poor boy a crib, and don't let him sleep on the floor...

HAhaha, yeah, I can see those ballet moves now...

Hmm, I guess it's kind of ironic that the Church Lady isn't being married in church, or maybe it would be the other way around..?

Kerr-plonk!

Oh yeah, that time machine is probably dangerous, as always.. but I think two sims getting their molecules glued together probably means they like each other a lot.. :P

Oh yes, Beau, do that party animal cheer! Party animal sims are some of the best sims! Woohoo, yeah!! :P

HEhe, it looks like a great wedding and that everyone had lots of fun, perhaps especially Beau. ;)

th1das9.png
  • Options
    @Sprottenham Yeah I was shocked with that because I was new to the game and only had the base game, so was clicking on everything at the time to see what it would do. I never thought that making out in a theater would result in that! LOL I mean who makes out naked at the theater? Hahaha

Non sequitur means does not logically follow from the previous thought or statement.😁

Yes Countess and Timon were expecting a few pages ago, then I forgot! Thanks for the reminder It's time to make him a toddler!

Yes Branch will get the hearts for Everyone and Everything I think :#:D He is more wild when I just spy on him!

I haven't seen, except for the creative simmers builds, a Church in the game, And I guess I would need one that encompassed allll the religions too, right? so I just go with what the game gives us, usually. :D So no church wedding for Church Lady! ~~~ I just named her that because Preacher was falling for her so hard, and I thought they would become a couple! ;)

''I think two sims getting their molecules glued together probably means they like each other a lot.. :P '' hahaha well those two, Adan and Teddy certainly are very much in love! And with now shared molecules who knows what can happen, they could donate a kidney to the other, if needed. :D

Oh yes, Beau had a great time, for sure! Nothing better than an excitable party animal!
  • Options
    Silverofdreams30Silverofdreams30 Posts: 7,201 Member
    @DivaDoodle

Hehe at Terek having to help his siblings, those faces
    they make are hilarious.
    Great shots!
  • Options

@Silverofdreams30 Thanks I'm glad you like the pix! I just love the expressions they make! :D
  • Options

382 The Watcher Watches: Adan & Teddy ~~ Love comes in all shapes and sizes and flavors. ~~

I've got to admit, I sure do love being back with Adan and Teddy, and their brood!💖

While everyone sleeps like little angels, Adan and Teddy wake at 0dark30! They have very early hours as astronauts, and this is their custom.
    So is this great love between them. It's never faded.
    QggRhoB.jpg

"You're just so lovely, Adan, inside and out." Teddy thinks that Adan is like the young beautiful Adonis. And his heart is still stricken that this young man only ever had eyes for him, and was quite the pursuer!
    "No, You are the lovely one, dear Teddy. I love everything about you, I always have."
    They like to start their day with words of love and flirts and romance.
    I8WE8qU.jpg
    WtDcZyR.jpg
    MSAn0E2.jpg
    TIyWxze.jpg

Teddy always seems so touched, and a bit unbelieving that this is his real life, like he might wake up at any moment from the wonderful dream.
    But Adan is never unsure. He's comfortably confident that this beautiful dream is exactly as they deserve.
    💕the opposites attract💕
    ouOEDCT.jpg
    tiWMlz9.jpg
    0mtlShh.jpg

The household starts stirring. Terek tries to will Ziggy awake. But alas, Ziggy needs more rest.
    "I guess I better finish my homework...'' hahaha He never completed it! Just stashed it away soon after Ziggy came to their house!
    4nNTEBE.jpg
    6oMnZ3L.jpg

lACPmvx.jpg
    6ytYalj.jpg

Amir wakes and heads straight for Nicole to tell her an important secret!
    KfdJOYM.jpg
    Uqor7F5.jpg
    kz1Xb84.jpg

"My Dad likes to fart!" lol Then they get to discussing more about outer space, well of course, they are astronauts!
    pEzlNIU.jpg
    e7aSRdJ.jpg
    OtFR9TV.jpg
    39vZ0vI.jpg
    SZPbmv8.jpg

Terek heads to complete his painting while Adan joins the kids for their chitchat about space.
    bbnDRFF.jpg
    GbZbj5G.jpg
    RL7YNnk.jpg

Adan knows the kids like pretending that they are astronauts, and gives them a salute!
    "Carry on to your mission, Astronaut Nicole...Astronaut Amir!" The kids love it!
    Y6wt3aj.jpg
    idvtdkU.jpg

Terek completes his painting. It's a picture of Ziggy and himself! He is super serious about Ziggy! He wants them to be eternally faithful.
    It is fairly evident that Terek has spent more time on his other skills rather than Painting! He is much better at playing his guitar and playing soccer, looking at his skills levels.
    4P2crAP.jpg

He sees that Adan is free, good time to ask for advice! "Ada, how did you know that Dada was your special one, I mean, how long does that take before you know they love you back, for Reals!"
    Wow, that is a very serious question!
    FIZSmby.jpg

"Well I just knew that I was serious. I thought it was so cute that your Dada was playing hard to get! But this is where better communication would have helped us! You might want to talk to your Dada about this, he may have better insight about Ziggy...
    what I mean is, son, because your Dada, he really wasn't playing hard to get, at all!! He really was a bit timid and feeling unsure, about so many things! So he was having a hard time." explains Adan.
    "Weren't you discouraged, Ada?"
    rL1BnBJ.jpg

"Nah, I was persistent! ... ''
    ZvEWIQo.jpg

''and Patient! All I can empathize is that communication is key, Terek!'' says Adan. "If you don't talk, if you don't ask, then it's hard to know."
    "Ok, Thanks Ada!"
    xXpTLTp.jpg
    nRhRwia.jpg

"Now have you practiced your music?"
    I do like my music, but.." he glances over where Ziggy is sleeping, "I want to get better at sports!"
    "That is fine son, let's play some catch!"
    zPVyw35.jpg
    rrU8mNf.jpg
    kSacKhK.jpg

"Show me what you've got, Terek!"
    ''OK!"
    They are both startled at the fast balls!😁
    fN8kRm4.jpg
    RJA0EXV.jpg
    zgzrtDj.jpg

Teddy is talking to Amir and Nicole "Now I just want to make sure that you guys are playing fair, like sometimes, maybe Nicole can be the Lead Astronaut! There are many female bosses you know!" says Teddy.
    ms1ybzY.jpg
    VBBZ5wE.jpg
    KzxfHNv.jpg

"But Dada, Nicole is always the head astronaut!" says Amir.
    " ? ... Oh. Well in that case, maybe sometimes you can get a promotion and be the leader. You know, take turns!" suggests Teddy. 🤣LOL
    OXQmSgB.jpg
    yTwlWRg.jpg

Finally Ziggy wakes up, and he is in a good mood!
    Terek knows he's up and comes to see him.
    MidWN9R.jpg
    GMfQwtz.jpg

"Morning, Ziggy, did you sleep ok?' asks Terek.
    "Yes I was comfortable." Ziggy's face is hard to read this morning, but his thoughts look happy, as he scratches his tummy.
    0nPLiKn.jpg
    ts36L8R.jpg

Terek doesn't know what he's thinking. But soon Ziggy's reactions show him that he likes him a lot. ''Or at least he likes kissing me!''
    That he does! I guess we'll know more once Ziggy wants to reveal more of his thoughts!
    gr09jRZ.jpg
    PuJQGMl.jpg
    rUsihIo.jpg
    siFJ5hy.jpg
    PdyYTNz.jpg
    a8FY0xO.jpg

Terek forgets all about the communication that Adan was talking about, because this kind of communication is more fun.
    *Honk* *Honk* the bus is here.
    The teens don't care!
    BxDFRwi.jpg
    4d7BNtt.jpg
    OXeo2Np.jpg
    s7fpggz.jpg

So all Terek knows for sure, is that he loves Ziggy and Ziggy really loves kissing him. Like A Whole Lot!!!
    9IEpo7M.jpg
    E5PSAAs.jpg

*Honk* *Honk* the final impatient honking blares!
    Ziggy runs "I gotta go, Terek! See you in class!"
    Terek's heart is all aflutter as he heads to the bus.
    y3wK72q.jpg

"What took you so long?" asks Amir, who has been sitting here for awhile. Nicole left for school 10 minutes ago!
    "Uh, my uh, well I had some honey on my lip." says Terek, not quite a lie. And he looks to the driver with a warning look not to laugh!😁
    BJiGyVO.jpg
    WdNSUsl.jpg

Amir is a bit put off. All the kids already went inside!
    What if Nicole forgets to save him a seat?
    sfYaNno.jpg

"Gee! It's all Terek's fault for being so slow and eating toast and honey so late in the morning!" he grumbles.
    W12oC9h.jpg

🤭
  • Options

383 The Watcher Watches: Adan & Teddy ~~ Countess & Timon's son Thor ages up. ~~

Just a short one.

Back home, it's very nice for the parents! Since they are Astronauts, they only have to work one day per week, so all the other mornings they get to enjoy being with their tots, and each other.
    "What would you like to do today, Teddy?"
    "Let's take the babies to the park!"
    n5oe231.jpg
    0eiQQY3.jpg

They live in an ideal location for having kids, right next door to cental park. Across the park is where Victor and Oakley live. These couples think they scored the best lots for raising a family!
    ZZp58HZ.jpg

"Dada! Fee-O-na!" says baby Fina. Teddy strolls her closer to her little friend, Fiona Parish.
    gzzgrYt.jpg
    KGPc6x1.jpg

JoJo immediately takes off! He's a little rascal! It's hard for Adan to keep an eye on him, especially when he wants to smooch with Teddy!
    6cPD1wY.jpg

Fina waits patiently for Faelie to put Fiona down, so they can have a baby chat. She waits for a long time.
    I guess Faelie isn't going to co-operate!
    Fina goes to play closer to JoJo.
    RpyzAtY.jpg
    UKM6Kwf.jpg
    yx7Qg0v.jpg
    z48g879.jpg

Perfect timing Adan! Adan's kissing instincts will hopefully make Teddy stop thinking about graves! Teddy is the worrying sort.
    sqlwszv.jpg
    iqAZNJq.jpg

It looks like Dallas gave TheReal Macoy, permission to leave the fire station premises for her break time.
    What a nice boss Dallas is! I've seen Sian out here sometimes as well.
    C3uDo76.jpg

Many sims have the day off today, and enjoy participating in the hot dog contest!
    Faira, Danny, Elvis, Youngman.
    Haha I love Youngman's outfit, it's the same as Adan's. 🤣 well, it's my favorite! Timon has the same but at least his shirt is purple!
    WYwqW53.jpg

Oh! That reminds me! Timon's baby Thor, needs to age up!
    I get here just in time, Anelise doesn't seem quite capable of handling a baby correctly!
    "Watch his head! Mind how you carry him, Anelise, for pete's sake!" warns Countess.
    irdeD2q.jpg

Countess allows Anelise to carry him for a few steps, "The poor over-privileged girl needs to learn sometime, I suppose..." thinks Countess.
    ze0sAsk.jpg
    RHoT3Vt.jpg

"OK that's enough, put him down! Thor needs his Mama!"
    Thalan and Timon are either having a time out, or just like to look out the window, LOL
    wmxxN6C.jpg

The Dutchess very gently places baby Thor down, and curtsies to the Countess, ''There! that was correct, Hm?"
    "Yes, dear, that was just fine."
    zn30kSC.jpg
    VuGpsQm.jpg

The Countess smiles as she brings little Thor to his cake. I hope one of the ladies allows Timon and Thalan off their punishment, at least to enjoy the birthday party! LOL I'm just kidding!
    Ah Timon and Thalan are done with their brooding, here they come!
    Aaa6Anm.jpg
    Sr4Cmud.jpg
    2UPz0Xx.jpg
    ySAAx5K.jpg

Analise has a fleeting thought that she would like Thalan to show her inside the fairy house, again!
    Countess, who can read thoughts as well as the Fairies, is not amused. "What an inappropriate time to think about woo."
    But then she gets back to the task at hand, and she blows out the candles for her precious son!
    mte6vAE.jpg
    8lFCqqp.jpg
    QSTDZfE.jpg
    vXydtcd.jpg

Baby Thor is happy!
    laroF2v.jpg

Countess very gently places Thor on the carpet and stands guard for his transformation! This age up will reveal his occult so everyone is very excited!
    gY84OxA.jpg
    crOOUKr.jpg
    l87T6Gg.jpg
    IqvmU1I.jpg

A Helmquist for sure! And a Fairy!
    sMz40hY.jpg

OH! Thor also has the mark of the Vampire!!! This is the only other family in town, other than Izzy and his kids, that has a baby with double occults!
    Lhrewet.jpg

Aww!!!😍🥰💖
    4YGKh9a.jpg

"I see you, Thor!" Timon means he sees all the way to his soul.
    FDozEmF.jpg
    jMRLf2q.jpg
    xbxfIme.jpg
    humPjoA.jpg

Timon breathes in the heavenly fragrance of baby fairy! nothing is as delightful.
    Thor is artistic and genius, like his Daddy.
    A3guhJQ.jpg

The adults enjoy the birthday cake.
    "Quit that, Anelise, Countess doesn't much like those pink heart farts for me!''
    "I do not!" says Countess, but she just says that to put Anelise in her place, she's is pretty used to people having a tiny crush on her husband, the sexy rock star. ;)
    f5zGfZ5.jpg
    oDlJLgD.jpg
    CqJCnZm.jpg

We'll see if we can get the Helmquists to come to the park, next 😊

• Options
    ergo_slumergo_slum Posts: 135 Member
    Ooooh, a vampire/fairy toddler! Does this mean sweet Thor is destined to be one of the Special Sims? I hope he makes friends with Izzy and his nooboos so they can give each other advice on how to be dual occults!

He looks exactly like his daddy - so cute!
  • Options

@ergo_slum yes! Baby Thor is special like Izzy & Chad's kids having the duel occults! :smile: The more the merrier, and that will make it so the town will get used to that more, and not look down on them for not being of pure blood. (There are still several of them that do think like that.)

LOL I know he looks so much like Timon, I wonder if there is any of Countess in him besides the vampire occult? I was so surprised to see the 2 occults! I wonder what food choice he will like when he's YA? If his tastes are more of the vampire, then can we keep him from biting his own arm to quench his thirst?!😲🤣
  • Options

384 The Watcher Watches: Adan & Teddy ~~ Someone Wicked ~~

Back at the park!

I only left for 5 minutes! 🤣
    Teddy and Adan are notorious for forgetting to get dressed again!
    14TBovP.jpg

Adan is talking with Falcon Eddy. "I don't know, Falcon, Faira was just here a moment ago in the hot dog contest, but I don't see her now." says Adan.
    he thinks, "No, no need to come by, we don't want you to think of your handcuffs when you see us!!" he's thinking.🤣
    KI1mWW3.jpg
    aBVX7xt.jpg

Max has arrived, and that seems to finally reset Faelie. Max is in another one of his love moods.
    A minute later, the game flutters their toddlers Finn & Fiona, safely home.
    N78LbTh.jpg
    69DBRyu.jpg
    aoKmKrS.jpg
    pVMDWPr.jpg

Max is having the happiest day! No one came by to wreck his love mood with his lovely. 😁
    Fuz5eQu.jpg

Ah! At least some of the Helmquists have arrived! Timon and Henny Youngman are discussing Henny's girlfriend, Faith McDuff.
    Timon says "All I know about witches here in this land, is that they have been known to start large Fires when their fire blast spell goes awry!!
    I know your Dad is immune to fire, but are you, Henny?"
    p29aiKs.jpg
    us23aVw.jpg
    rRxGXNn.jpg
    TvQewCB.jpg

"Yes, I inherited that trait from Dad, and I know to stay clear of spells being cast!" says Henny.
    Good ol Dad, Youngman, looks on, enjoying the water slide.
    pQyOm7E.jpg
    Bvwihiz.jpg
    sXfMX0H.jpg

Adan and Teddy join him, they like Youngman! He is such a nice guy and good Dad! ''Did you know there is a teen over at your house, all alone in your back yard?" asks Youngman.
    "Adan, who is it?" Teddy isn't wearing his prescription glasses.😁
    "Hm. It looks like Nikki, maybe she wanted to stop by after school to hang out with Terek?" They aren't alarmed, everyone likes Nikki the great babysitter.
    YY3whwm.jpg
    TuYewoL.jpg
    GfXzeyJ.jpg
    RXF10Sx.jpg

When Terek gets home, Nikki has already left. So, he calls Ziggy for a date at the park.
    Ziggy has managed to get detention at school! 😵 "But I'll try to come see you, as soon as I can!" says Ziggy.
    Terek likes it that Ziggy would like to see him.
    Bn5kIQ7.jpg

Terek & Amir head next door to the park, where their parents are.
    Terek does his homework with Amir. "So, did Nicole save you a seat again today? I heard that means she likes you!" says Terek, making Amir feel uncomfortable.
    AMl6rbB.jpg

"I mean, I always try to save Ziggy a seat. I do everything nice that I can think of, because I want him to fall in love with me. Hm, maybe flowers are the secret?" Terek goes on and on, Amir tries to ignore him.
    DhHtR6r.jpg

"Terek, in all the world, there are thousands of topics we can talk about! Can we please not talk about your love theories?" says Amir.
    ZALSM2I.jpg

"Hm. ok. Have I ever told you my theories on the Reaper? Want me to tell you a True ghost story about ol Grimmy?"
    "Noooo! let's talk about something else in the world! Anything else!"
    lol brotherly love.
    CNglCbJ.jpg
    Fy3NeOI.jpg
    G75pOXj.jpg

Terek makes another painting for Amir's treehouse, it looks like the tree itself, before the house part was built!
    Then decides to self fulfill his wish to play his lovely music, here in the park. Amir heads to play with the blocks with baby Fina.
    qus3UyW.jpg
    qENulgr.jpg

Teddy and Adan come to dance to his beautiful melodies.
    APbkSb4.jpg
    mbO5zXW.jpg

Terek plays on and on, his music is so soulful that Timon and Anelise have come to brood near him, brooding about soulful, sad things.
    HdAsZnL.jpg
    juxYBoE.jpg
    3pQjnNJ.jpg

Cherish is affected by his music too, she thinks soul music is sexy sounding.
    I see she has again absconded with Rico & Diana's baby, they're the ones who suffered from her mean frog spell!😬
    4tCBofF.jpg

"MmM Huba Huba, Adan!" murmurs Cherish, admiring him.
    Adan smiles. This isn't the first time a straight lady has had a tiny crush on him. He is usually gracious and kind about it. He is of course flattered, though not at all interested.
    "So, are you dating or still married, handsome? Or both?" she asks.
    Cherish has taken a liking to flirting with some of the handsome guys in town! (poor Lief!😥)
    KKVKH5c.jpg

"Happily Married, Cherish. I only date Teddy!" says Adan, almost laughing at the question. He says the 'Happily Married' part extra loud so Teddy can hear, so he won't get upset.
    nsBc1hD.jpg

Cherish won't move on. After awhile, she places herself slightly in front of him, hoping to entice him. Adan eyes her suspiciously. "What is she up to?"
    6N92Fgg.jpg

Cherish eyes him again, wanting a date with him.
    She'd like to cast the love spell on him, but thankfully Watcher has made it non-autonomous, long ago! 😈
    wJllBS0.jpg

She then notices Teddy getting perturbed at her, she almost casts a spell, then decides to salute him, instead, to throw him off.
    Adan stops dancing at once, he wants to defend Teddy in case Cherish gets a hankering to cast a horrible spell of some sort on him!
    FryRkfw.jpg
    9X2zCaS.jpg

"Well, Adan?" she says, her voice like honey, "have you changed your mind about a date with me?"
    "Oh Please. Cherish, just move along, and let Teddy and I alone." says Adan, not even turning to look at her. He thinks her eyes might be like Medusa's!
    "Very well, I'll just 'talk' with your son." she says. 😲😬
    "Look away son, don't look in her eyes!" says Adan and squeezes his eyes shut, thinking how to get his children out of here.
    hLX9cxb.jpg
    ZBXddd0.jpg
    Ooo you very wicked witch! Why are you acting like this? What about Lief?!!!

Teddy calls to Terek to ''Run home, now!". Terek leaves with the babies and Amir in tow. (Actually, Watcher teleported the 4 kids home, fearing the powerful wicked Witch interacting with them! She is not acting normal, and I don't trust her!)
    "Are you ok, love?" asks Adan.
    "Yeah, that witch doesn't scare Me!" only Teddy did not say Witch, there was definitely the letter B in there!
    Adan finds him adorable. For Teddy to say that and with such with bravado!💖
    I78Jvlr.jpg
    tRslUwT.jpg
    CFcf0fi.jpg

''Let's go home, Teddy.''
    r11O9rs.jpg

When we get home I see this! Little Fina had pottied by herself, then very hungry, grabbed a bottle*, before even getting off the pot!! 😁🤣
    Terek is quite perplexed finding her like this! "How'd you do that, Fifi?"
    Hos4Oit.jpg

🤣

* my babies with the genius trait can feed themselves with a mod. they just reach up their little hands and a bottle is there for them!

• Options

385 The Watcher Watches: Adan & Teddy ~~ SPYING (and overuse of emoji's) haha ~~

''Watcher you saw that, right?! I mean! 😲 My sister in law was blatantly acting quite inappropriate to Adan and his Son, I SAW the thoughts she was having, and the way she was acting!" says Youngman.
    I know Youngman, I will investigate for sure!🧐
    f4ZwaDh.jpg

Poor Youngman takes a moment to gather his thoughts before heading home. "How am I to phrase what's happened to my tenderhearted Hanae? How can I tell her about her sister? I mean Cherish was not acting like herself, like a Pendragon sister!!"
    c5u6JgV.jpg

Cherish is watching him. Deciding something. "If he tries to punish me by biting me, I will fire blast him, or possibly cast sunshine!"
    NO! Sunshine will kill him! Don't you dare touch Youngman! I stay until Youngman safely leaves.
    Oh yeah, Let me check if she has Medusa eyes. I don't really know what Medusa eyes look like, but Adan thinks that they can turn people into stone.
    bCjDMHN.jpg
    69SJzTz.jpg
    ? Inconclusive!🧐 I mean I didn't turn to stone; But maybe because Watcher's computer screen might have deflected her stare.😁

Sweet Lief is at the Bistro.
    He likes the teens, Ari and Joy. He wishes he had teens himself.
    hahaha What about babies, Lief?
    Maybe he prefers older kids? Maybe he's afraid of having a witch kid!? He is a bit afraid of Cherish, but he loves her.
    That is the only reason she is still here, Leif loves her, and Leif is one of the sims Watcher loves.
    KGI9xYK.jpg
    kgQfUFX.jpg

He's a friendly guy, waving to Annalove Ivy, Rainflower's wife.
    v4le8uk.jpg
    cPzehHp.jpg
    🤷‍♀️This tells Watcher nothing, I need to spy on Lief & Cherish together Tonight, to see if they still love each other and what in tarnation might be going on with Cherish!

Back home, Terek feels the presence of his favorite person, and immediately stops playing with the water toys.
    zwKhSOp.jpg

"Hi Mr. Diamond!'' says Ziggy. ''I got detention today because I stayed after in gym class, to work out, and missed my next classes.
    But I want to be the best athlete in the world, so, yeah, it was necessary! Totally worth the detention!"🤭🤣
    mTlpBRw.jpg
    8Z6pFcO.jpg
    oshCe0N.jpg
    qmknUqj.jpg

"Gee Ziggy, you need to gain the knowledge from the other classes, so you can graduate... uh,
    Why don't you just do long distance running to school, instead of driving, and then run back home after school? That will add to your work outs!"
    "Oh yeah, that's a great idea! Thanks!''
    XPoVlRF.jpg
    jiOkYHh.jpg
    Erb3T8M.jpg
    l6vB1Kh.jpg

Adan applauds himself, ''I must be a great advisor! It was so easy to help in this situation!'' 😂
    Ziggy has gone to do some homework, so he won't fall behind.
    HmjwwSY.jpg

Adan is exhausted at 21:45, he covers up little Fina, sleeping not quite on the mat. Terek is coming to tuck in JoJo. In the background Teddy is ready for sleep as well. The entire family is early to bed and early to rise, in this house.
    wacR0Im.jpg
    mh8ay2o.jpg

Ziggy is sleepy too, but neither teen is too sleepy to share a kiss!
    Ffh3q3g.jpg
    sJQD4iD.jpg

Amir is getting into his normal bed tonight, in his space room.
    BH4o8PB.jpg
    y7lnvtk.jpg

"You look so tired, Zig, wanna stay over?'' he adds, ''There's a sleeping bag if you want.'' Terek is doing his best of being kind and polite and patient like his Ada did for his Da, and offering Ziggy a choice.
    "That sounds great, I can barely keep my eyes opened." says Ziggy, looking very tired.
    wGYHrft.jpg
    wY7DLMJ.jpg

Ziggy again chooses the more comfortable bed, plus he likes to be close to Terek.
    Terek is probably in heaven.💕 He is still waiting for the day when Ziggy might tell him those 3 special words.
    86E5QsL.jpg
    UO8ol48.jpg

~~~~~~~OK time to Spy!😎🧐👀~~~~~~~

The household of Rico & Diana and their baby, and Lief & Cherish.

Lief immediately embraces Cherish. But why is she thinking of a single bed? Diana is just glad that her baby is back home!
    Their thoughts: double bed=woo, single bed=sleep by myself!😶 Doesn't she love him anymore? This will probably kill him.😥Poor Lief!
    47NWecj.jpg
    4OvHFfF.jpg

And just where is this single bed that Cherish is thinking about?
    OH! The baby's room!!! That bed is for the baby when she ages up to a child!
    04WYZ5z.jpg

"Get her the heck out of my house, Watcher! She wants to steal my baby! I just know it!"😲
    Poor Diana! She might have a freak out! She is neurotic, so there is a slight chance that she is just overly worrying.
    I'll Watch.
    wAhDfFb.jpg

Where is Rico? Ah, I find him safely hiding out at the books of Antiquities, perhaps searching for something to help their situation?!
    Is that what you are doing Tamijo, I mean Rico? 🤭😉
    "Yes, but also I don't like to be at home when Cherish is home, you know, frog spells and all."
    Right! I don't blame you!
    RAkQcDF.jpg
    exCbbQb.jpg

That's really too bad because Rico and Lief are very best friends, it's nice when they can share a house... I send Rico home, because Diana needs him, and I need to see the household dynamics. Sorry Rico!
    Rico heads home, reluctantly looking back at the books. I make a note! Maybe these books are a Clue!😎
    WPdN7vO.jpg
    ys3D6Qm.jpg
    ZuEEhDN.jpg

Rico enters and immediately zero's in on ''where that Witch is'', and hurries to bed to avoid her, and be next to his loving wife, Diana.
    nRZfNpl.jpg
    Nzmd1pw.jpg
    eVqQGel.jpg

Lief falls asleep in innocent bliss, unaware of anything that has happened today. While the Witch still thinks about the single bed! 😮
    Hm, maybe she really doesn't love him anymore?
    1qyZ4nN.jpg

But she acts like someone is very Lovable and endearing to her...
    Leif? But then she would have fallen asleep beside him.
    Diana's Baby? 😲
    nHaDSGg.jpg
    IBntHHU.jpg

Maybe her dreams can give me a hint?
    Grimmy+Lief!+breakup!? OMG!😵
    5PXkdjc.jpg
    vI8Ejif.jpg
    ivrREjs.jpg

Next: Love, marriage, baby, Lief, baby, Lief, Grave Stone!😲
    5N5yqB5.jpg
    k0RU3B2.jpg
    Gz290Kn.jpg
    HQ9GYwA.jpg
    4lO5YWl.jpg
    SdAcng6.jpg
    shNFskc.jpg

What does that mean? I'll admit my mind is not thinking good thoughts!
    Looks like ''I want Love+marriage+baby+Lief or Lief's gonna Die, Watcher!'' YIKES!😲😬 Did I just hear her voice? She better Not harm Leif!

I'll be spying on them more, and I think a detective should probably be hired! 😎🤓🧐

• Options

386 The Watcher Watches: Adan & Teddy ~~ Amir & Nicole birthdays ~~

It's Morning, 4:00AM, Amir is on to me!
    qleTJu0.jpg

"Excuse me Watcher, I'm positive it's past my birthday! And I'm pretty certain that I was even born before Terek! So can we get cracking?"
    ... oopsie! caught! There is just no fooling scientific sims!🤓
    vod8fMq.jpg

Uh, Sure Amir, your birthday cake is right here, waiting for you!
    Amir is immediately happy with his cake, and that his time to shine has come! He laughs as the others cheer him on!
    ooZotyP.jpg
    ls92SuP.jpg
    YEhA8yH.jpg
    1fysfLK.jpg

The birthday magic starts to transform him to teen! Amir looks very self-assured and confident about the process, and even laughs later as the magic sparkles start tickling!
    His laugh is very appealing, I hope he will laugh a lot as a teen!
    5xl9QHD.jpg
    6P8PGBB.jpg
    WhHfiAR.jpg
    0PIwkgP.jpg

He gets a serious look, a serious thought, as he places his cake down on the table.
    Aw, I think he looks mostly like Adan but with Teddy's nose.
    c6uuZgt.jpg

''Ada can I start my career as an astronaut today?"
    "Well I think your Dada and I can take you for a visit, for sure, son, right Teddy?"
    "Oh yes, that should be fine." says Teddy. They like to check with each other because they are each other's boss. lol
    dXEJUP9.jpg
    lchO3oF.jpg

''That reminds me Adan, there is something I need to discuss with you later."
    Adan is curious, there is something in Teddy's tone. ''No time like the present Teddy, let's go speak privately."
    They go to Amir's room, and close the door. "Adan, first I need to ask for your protection." Teddy likes to be able to call his protector to his side in an instant.
    "Of course Teddy, you have it always, you don't need to ask! What's this all about?'' Adan has noticed some changes in Teddy lately, but is assuming it's a slight midlife crisis type of thing that Teddy is going through. He's careful not to bring it up because Teddy is sensitive about being so much older than Adan.
    BwipY94.jpg
    wi1kN0s.jpg

''Well, I called Rico and mentioned how Cherish was acting so obnoxious, and He's very worried about the odd changes in her, and says she's become reckless with her flirting and spells! He can't talk to Lief about it because, well you know how Leif gets when his 'perfect Cherish' is mentioned in any questioning way, there is just no talking to him! But being his best friend, Rico said he wants to secretly hire a detective! And I thought maybe ..." Teddy pauses, he doesn't quite know how to explain this to Adan.
    26PVUKr.jpg

"You thought what, Love? ... You're not thinking of becoming his Detective?! Uh-uh, I don't want to risk you being around her! She's dangerous! An unbalanced dangerous, odd acting Witch! I don't want you anywhere Near her if I'm not there to protect you!" says Adan. Then he kind of goes into a tizzy, "Ooo she makes me so Mad! If she were to lay One finger on you or even Think about casting a spell on you...grrr!"
    hOdrhfV.jpg
    2tOQBdF.jpg

"Calm down Adan," soothes Teddy, softly, ''for heaven's sakes, you're acting ferocious and it's frightening."
    "I'm Sorry Hon.'' Adan lowers his tone immediately, ''but come on now, we're living our dream, what we worked for. I love our perfect quiet life together; our interesting flights into space, our 6 days off, just loving each other and our kids. It's what we always wanted, Teddy... Can't Aiden do it? He's at the top of the detective career! He knows all the tricks!"
    "We'll go right back to being Astronauts after we figure out what that horrible witch is up to!" says Teddy, eyes gleaming, "Aren't you curious? Did you know she just takes off with Rico's BABY, whenever she gets the urge?! And what was Up with that flirting, I'm still insulted she did that in front of me! And Poor Lief! Oh, and Timon said she was on him like bees on honey as soon as we left the park!"
    This midlife crisis is creating quite the stir in ol Teddy!
    s9nSBd5.jpg
    69vRrhy.jpg
    Q3DSuIN.jpg

"Uh no, Teddy, I'm not curious! I mean I would read about her in the papers, probably, but I ... Hang on, did you say 'We'. Both of us? No hon, no no no, I'm not switching from the Top job to be a Gum Shoe!? And ruin my nice Italian leather shoes? No thanks!" Adan always likes to look nice; his farthest fashion stretch was putting on the puffy spacesuit, but he relented when he learned it was either look puffy or die in outer space, much to Teddy's relief!
    SJtvD1d.jpg

Then Adan sees that Teddy eyes start to look defeated, He tries a different approach, relenting a bit in compromise, in love with him and not wanting to disappoint him.
    "Aw Teddy, ok love, ok, I'll be glad to ride along side of you, as your protector, mkay?" he rubs his shoulder, with no effect, "And search for clues with you, and be your picnic planner, and your marvelous seducer at our picnics, Hm? We'll make it fun!" he nudges him playfully, and sees a slow smile blooming on Teddy's face.
    ''I'm awfully glad and flattered you chose to include me.'' he whispers. He sees that Teddy has brightened measurably.
    ''But how about we have it as our Hobby, just to see how you like it, and not quit our careers? ok?" Adan squeezes his hand.
    "Yes, ok, deal! Thank you Adan, I do need a new hobby! But I don't like to do things without you.''
    "I know you don't, love. I prefer us being together too, makes everything more fun."
    "And I'll take on any possibly gross detective chores to make sure your shoes will stay gum free!" Teddy grins.
    They hug it out, very much in love.
    yFegDtr.jpg
    D2fY51E.jpg
    z6AloXU.jpg

The dynamic duo hear cheery hello's coming from the patio, and go out to see who has come by.
    Ah, Little Nicole has come over, and Amir is suddenly dressed formally, looking his best!
    "Hi Nicole! I aged up just an hour ago, but I never stopped thinking about our shared birth day for one minute! I got your cake!''
    "Thanks Amir!" She says looking up at him. up to him. well whichever she likes what she sees, her most favorite friend, space man, person ever.
    ESNP7R5.jpg
    zjHjDf2.jpg

"I'm ready!" says the confident little miss, and everyone starts cheering.
    9BRJjLh.jpg
    fCQjp3S.jpg

Nicole glances at Amir and thinks up a good wish "I wish, that Amir and I can be astronauts together on the scientific research team!"
    She blows out the candles to make her wish come true!
    T0kPHCQ.jpg
    xygB4Ld.jpg
    kaLApLY.jpg

Nicole looks just as confident as Amir looked, when the birthday magic hits! I love her self-collected look! I wonder if it's the daredevil trait?
    "Wow! This must be how floating in outer space feels!" she thinks, riding high on the magic sparkles.
    ''TADAA! this is the new Me!" Nicole happily presents her new teen self. She likes how she looks.
    ebIuL1N.jpg
    LsgutKX.jpg
    AvDqU4A.jpg

Somebody else also likes what he sees!
    CzFbeMR.jpg

"Psst! Stop staring Amir, go get some cake or something!'' whispers Nicole.
    But Amir likes to look. Besides, he already ate cake earlier.
    XUr952v.jpg
    uMKEGOG.jpg

Nicole finishes her cake, and stands up so they can talk, and Amir is excited to talk to this shining star! What scientific astronaut wouldn't want to be able to talk with a star!?
    hAyO0Zp.jpg
    w0FR9Do.jpg
    CC0Kt92.jpg

"Amir, lets group up since there's no school for us today. We can go do whatever we want!"
    "Ok Nicole, what would you like to do?"
    *awkward bashful silence*
    "I mean you Are the birthday girl! So you get to choose!" says Amir
    ZxEKQ3P.jpg
    wtOegAY.jpg
    95RJzcF.jpg
    qVqmGAX.jpg

Nicole says "I think it would be fun to go see the movies, there's that show about that scientist, playing!"
    "I've seen that one you will love it! We should leave soon to get the tickets before they sell out!"
    CS5FxE6.jpg
    3WScWzZ.jpg
    EaP1bZJ.jpg

Teddy is noticing the teens great chemistry is still there from their childhood, and comes to remark on it!
    "Aw You both are still birds of a feather, thick as thieves, just like you were as youngsters! Two peas in a pod! Joined at the hip! How darling! Why I wouldn't be surprised one bit if wedding bells rang for you soon!"
    "Da, how embarrassing!" says Amir. 😁 Nicole giggles.
    fmxXdD9.jpg
    4iOoZIW.jpg

"Oh pardon moi!" says Teddy, mock offended. The teens take a moment, as Teddy's words of wedding bells, fully register.
    "haha it's ok Amir!" says Nicole hugging him, "I mean scientifically speaking, your Da's theory is probably correct."
    Amir is stunned, but likes what he's hearing and hugs her back a bit longer than necessary, feeling happy.
    w5i2zPg.jpg
    UlkBnwY.jpg

''I got you flowers for a birthday gift, Nicole, I know you like the fragrances of the genus Rosa moyesii the best." says Amir.
    "Oh how nice, my favorite!''
    She takes his hands.
    McPI3pk.jpg
    68r9khI.jpg
    sJloz5x.jpg
    vHV6BVh.jpg

"I got us a birthday gift too, we can finally try that osculation that we wondered about!" says Nicole.
    Amir's delighted, and just barely brushes his lips against hers, a first kiss. Too quick to catch a pic! haha
    They find out that they like it! and immediately make scientific remarks about this wonderful thing! 🤣
    Y6P3DN2.jpg
    7mU3yvx.jpg
    H7Yto6c.jpg
    t6hX0HM.jpg

These scientists are really enjoying their research!🤭
    XLo4tUX.jpg
    43QJlCb.jpg

"Hey I thought you two were going to the movies?" says Adan, trying to hide his smile, as he walks by.
    C0QL7hH.jpg

''We are, Ada! That was just the after effects of scientific osculation.'' says Amir. ''We'll probably need further experiments.'' he adds thoughtfully.
    He can hear Adan's burst of laughter, as he goes inside.
    "That's Right! I'll get us the taxi! Bye Mr. Diamond!" calls Nicole.
    The teens take the taxi to the movies.
    BsBPfJc.jpg

"Nicole, come sit by me, the mad scientist movie is about to start!"
    C8iv5P6.jpg
    vcJHFRe.jpg

"How come you're way over there?"
    "My heart is beating weird, like doing flip flops." says Nicole.
    "Oh. well come sit closer, I like to hear your heartbeat. Do you want me to take scientific readings?"
    "Certainly Amir, we have to be scientific about everything."
    laynCk2.jpg
    qWp1hgU.jpg
    2j4TNnX.jpg

"Where's the mad scientist part?" asks Nicole.
    "He comes right after this scene, he has a really weird laugh, you'll love it!"
    Pik0qj6.jpg

"There he is!" squeals Nicole, Amir turns to look at her, and they melt into their further scientific experiments on osculation!
    czXaByf.jpg
    HgNWxM7.jpg
    IFGkDze.jpg
    98lPf5d.jpg

"I feel like we're being watched, do you Nicole?"
    "Yeah I do."
    PX0SBkj.jpg

The movie ends, and so does the kissing scientific experiment. Well maybe just one more, just to be sure they've taken thorough notes!
    They smile at each other, and rub noses, delighted with their research!
    hNji090.jpg
    6jiRlyk.jpg
    0r7WrQl.jpg

"There's music! Come dance with me? We can research the slow dance!" says Amir.
    "Why certainly!"
    "heh, I don't really know where my hands go, Nicole, or my feet for that matter."
    "We can figure it out Amir, we're scientists!"
    8zE2ej8.jpg
    6TT7bX0.jpg
    rmS4SC0.jpg
    lM5HVly.jpg

The teens have such a fun date!😊😋🥴
    G3JWpBx.jpg

• Options

387 The Watcher Watches: Adan & Teddy ~~ Detecting! ~~

"oh hey Terek, how was school?" asks Adan.
    "It was good. We're going on a field trip tomorrow. I hope it's to a concert or art museum or to the stadium.'' says Terek, wanting to go somewhere fitting his interests.
    "They probably plan these things to give you a taste of something new, that might pique your interest, son." says Teddy.
    LLldqux.jpg
    XT8ZlO8.jpg
    AtxvFav.jpg

''Speaking of interests, we'll need you to babysit, so your Ada and I can go detecting." says Teddy. Adan doesn't want Terek to know about this new hobby, it might worry him.
    "Detecting, Da?"
    "Detecting for bugs and butterflies, at our picnic, is what your Da means, right Teddy?"
    "Oh! yes, naturally!" says Teddy, catching the drift.
    5hnpprD.jpg
    7Y6bR7X.jpg

"Can Ziggy come over to help me baby sit? I mean, well, he's already on his way over!" says Terek.
    "Oh sure, that's fine." say the 2 Dads. They know if it's a shared task it makes it more fun, and if two babies need assistance, both teens are very capable. Plus, they suspect the two teens are falling in love.
    "Yay, thanks!" says Terek.
    JT8G07R.jpg
    u05BPhL.jpg
    Tc1O7Dr.jpg
    iLkpoQq.jpg

The dynamic duo drive to the witch's house, well it's the house shared by Leif, Rico, Diana and Cherish.
    os2tPXq.jpg

''OK Adan, you look through the windows and I'll look through the trash!" says Teddy.
    "No! I'm not a peeking tom, Hon! For heaven's sake!'' he shakes his head, laughing. ''I can hear that there is just baby Kaila inside!" says Adan, then thinks "Unless that witch has an invisibility spell."
    6J6upY4.jpg

Adan walks right in, and starts playing with baby Kaila!😁 While Teddy excitedly gets down to business!
    20DqWxi.jpg
    kqM6t53.jpg
    wS2Xlpw.jpg

''Kaila is a very cute little baby! I wonder why they didn't take her with them?" thinks Adan, as he tickles and plays with her.
    tePfJ2G.jpg
    2yqVMfT.jpg
    wQJp2j1.jpg

"How's it going Teddy? Everything all right out there, snooping through our good friend's trash?" calls Adan. He snickers. His husband is fun to tease sometimes!
    "OMG! This is quite the rude, horrid thing I'm doing! What if they come home and see me?" thinks Teddy, worriedly.
    zjRNiuN.jpg
    x2vHL4L.jpg

Adan finds out that baby Kaila loves to chat, but wonders how well the teachers have taught their child? She doesn't seem to have very good sentence structure yet, which takes time, but some of her words don't make sense in her baby sentences.
    "Cherish silly. Laugh funny fire. poof! poof!" the baby whispers.
    "What's that sweetheart? Where are Mama and Daddy?" asks Adan.
    ''Mama!👪Daddy! poof!"
    "Hahaha you like to say poof, don't you sweet girl!"
    iZcuyPK.jpg
    wOEdoks.jpg
    pIUbeTU.jpg

"Aw you little cutie pie, it's ok if Adan can't understand you. Adan needs to learn your secret baby language is all." he gives her a snuggle, a kiss and a bottle, and checks the house, to see if anything seems amiss.
    P6PS0Qg.jpg
    fs4Dz3b.jpg

Teddy nervously pops up from the trash can, from time to time to worriedly glance about.
    PixOLEJ.jpg
    RJWIMVT.jpg
    v2wsXVJ.jpg
    UAqpjUq.jpg
    E7QuUxf.jpg
    3XsHBc7.jpg

''Adan, are you looking for clues inside?''
    "I didn't see anything hon, I'm checking out the back yard now."
    He didn't find anything amiss in the yard.😋
    p86pgjr.jpg
    rLez5NC.jpg

Watcher notices that baby Kaila is no longer to be seen or heard. Most likely our dynamic duo arrived just as the game had whisked Kaila away safely home, as we've seen before. Then the game can place her in hibernation, fulfilling needs. I've seen it a few times.
    T54C7uQ.jpg

Exhausting their search, the guys head for their picnic at the peaceful fishing spot.
    They love to sit and chat.
    "What do you think our next step should be, hon?" asks Adan, I didn't find anything amiss inside or out, nothing of note, except for Kaila needing practice in speaking.
    We could call in the army, for added help? Or should we see if Aiden has been hired and collaborate with him?"
    "Hm" Teddy thinks.
    IDJrhPi.jpg
    gTbezRV.jpg
    G4FvZT5.jpg
    EEULdJC.jpg
    sYYoD99.jpg

"I found parts of shredded letters. It Could be from the men she flirts with, we'll have to go through them. It would be fun to see if they say 'Leave me alone!' or if they are love letters! And see if we can find a signature of who they are from!
    Then we'll talk with Aiden, and give him these possible clues." says Teddy, loving the juicy intrigue.
    vp9A1oA.jpg
    hB8sU4u.jpg

"Yes dear," says Adan, not interested in snooping into the private love lives, and possible heart aches of his friends and neighbors. He's only interested in his and Teddy's love life.
    "But, let's leave that for tomorrow, because you are looking very handsome right now."
    "Oh I am? That's good to hear! I was worried I might look a mess with my hair all mussed up with trash."
    BQeydWm.jpg
    HWiztXR.jpg

"Come 'ere handsome." Adan is crazy in love with Teddy and wants to romance him. Teddy claps happily,
    💕 already way ahead.
    qGt5Ufy.jpg
    OQtICDK.jpg
    b4mTN1c.jpg
    IC7v1zT.jpg
    nVfH2IF.jpg
    slPCnRT.jpg

It's really fun to be romantic out in this beautiful private setting,
    W6wC614.jpg
    O4UP7Ux.jpg
    Ee2quHQ.jpg
    MB8qGP7.jpg
    DQOlcyj.jpg
    nHeQh9Q.jpg

and Teddy doesn't get scared of the dark, with his protector with him.
    0yt64Dd.jpg
    N09vxWN.jpg
    U1zVZ3p.jpg
    QCvdil0.jpg
    BHLQJi6.jpg
    9TgmMbT.jpg
    EzaZxRN.jpg
    Dva81YO.jpg

Let's go home, hon." the lovers are tired, it's midnight, way past their bedtime! lol
    mBU0RWM.jpg

The parents see that their toddlers are snugly tucked in their sleeping mats, the teens did a good job of babysitting!
    Adan & Teddy fall asleep right away.
    PdLIwzF.jpg
    pnUp3dQ.jpg

They won't even be surprised that Ziggy has stayed over again.
    Ziggy feels like this is his 2nd home, he even has a preference to this side of the bed. 🤭
    Terek dreams about him.
    toC2a5L.jpg

The parents might be surprised to find another house guest. Watcher was! haha I gather their date went very well and I suspect more scientific research may have been involved!😉 Who's to say?
    But the whole family has loved Nicole for years and years, so she is always a welcomed guest!
    bRCNZJo.jpg
    W6zfbq0.jpg

• Options
    edited January 2022
    @DivaDoodle I'm being slow with the replies again, but the last week has been very intensive with work again!

Ah, thanks for the explanation of non sequitur, so it is illogical, or "does not follow". I get a bit thrown off and start pondering when I see these strange words. :P

Hehe, I actually have built a few churches in my game.. one might even think that I am religious, but I have never seen myself as such.. ew, maybe I am more religious than what I think! Disgusting! Well, my biggest gripe with religion is mostly to do with authority.. I have never liked being told what to do, and how to live my life.. I have no issue with spirituality, but to think that I would need commandments to know what is right or wrong is an insult! :P
    And with now shared molecules who knows what can happen, they could donate a kidney to the other, if needed.

Hahaha, yeah, why not? Spread the love, share the love, be the love, share a kidney! :P

Hehe, mhhm, yes, party animals are among my favorites! ;)

382 The Watcher Watches: Adan & Teddy ~~ Love comes in all shapes and sizes and flavors. ~~

Oh boy, do astronauts really have to get up to work at 00:30? And I thought I had to get up painfully early.. (Sometimes I get up at 4 in the morning to go to work.. no wonder I am so tired!)

Nah, they're not getting up early to go to work, they're doing it to woohoo! Of course! :P

Haha, kids! ;) So cute and innocent! When daddy farting is a huge secret! Lucky kids, they don't know much about the world...

That being said, outer space has always been deeply fascinating.. I never dreamt about being an astronaut directly as a kid, though, because the most interesting of stuff is found where no human can travel... ;)

If it wasn't so darned difficult, I could have been an astrophysicist! :P

Hehe, teenagers in love. Yeah, its not easy to figure out of course, perhaps almost as difficult as the mysteries of outer space! ;)

383 The Watcher Watches: Adan & Teddy ~~ Countess & Timon's son Thor ages up. ~~

Haha, so weird that astronauts only work one day a week. I wonder where is the logic..? :P Perfect family job, not at all traveling into outer space and being away for months! ;)

* edit: Comment was posted to early, I only meant to hit the preview button here.

Hehe, those toddlers are really cute of course. I like the sandbox playing.

Haha, Anelise looks like she could need some experience with babies! ;) But it can be a bit unnerving to hold one if you have never done so before... it feels like such a great thing, this tiny living thing, so helpless and fragile..

..and then they put the baby on the floor! This game really needs an animation of just handing a baby over from one person to the other!

Countess happy face is very cute!

Oh the baby, I mean, Thor, became a fairy.. and a vampire! Fascinating. No sign of being a fariy before aging up? Usually they would have this sound and some sparkles around them... :P

I suppose it is the hair that tells you he is a Helmquist? A really cute baby!

384 The Watcher Watches: Adan & Teddy ~~ Someone Wicked ~~

Uh oh, something wicked this way comes...

Well, Adan and Teddy knows that they look good, so why not take every opportunity to show off their bodies? Wearing only undies in the park? No problem! :P

Oh, the witches in your game are a lot more dangerous than in mine! ;) Starting large fires and stuff..
    "Terek, in all the world, there are thousands of topics we can talk about! Can we please not talk about your love theories?" says Amir.

Hahaha, good boy, Amir! ;) There will be plenty of time for him too, probably, to worry about these matters once he gets older! :P

Oh yeah, straight from talking about love, and onto death.. older brothers, what are they for? ;)

Oh, Timon and Anelise are brooding... Hmm, the brooding trait is a bit of an odd one, because of the tendency to just randomly sit down and brood.. :P About black crows and heartbreak...

Hmm, Cherish probably shouldn't be flirting with other men, but I guess Leif won't have to worry to much, as long as she only flirts with the gay ones... hmm, its a bit of a grey area...

Ok, thats a litte to persistant... Now I think Cherish should lay off, come on, scoot! :P I forgot she was a witch, that doesn't make it any better...

Hehe, Fiona is a clever kid! ;)

385 The Watcher Watches: Adan & Teddy ~~ SPYING (and overuse of emoji's) haha ~~

Cherish has pretty eyes, but pretty eyes can sometimes be the most dangerous.. :P

Oh, come on, don't zoom in on her face so much! Tell me, are you doing her bidding for her? ;)

Hmm. I can't help but notice, you are constantly spelling.. Lief? And not Leif? I thought it was only a typo at first? Did he change his name?

Oh, what a cool room for Amir! ;) If that kid doesn't end up being an austronaut... :P

Oh, it might be a sing there, that Ziggy didn't choose the sleeping bag.. but anyway, a bed is always better, of course! :P

Oh, Cherish has lost all interest in Leif/Lief? Ouch...
    Is that what you are doing Tamijo, I mean Rico?

Haha, found him! :P

Oh, Cherish was the one behind the frog spell.. hmm, she's not quite good, no... wouldn't trust that one!

When Rico comes home I see someone woohooing... oh, of course it's Leif and Cherish..

Scary dreams she's been having.. hmm... better watch that one..

386 The Watcher Watches: Adan & Teddy ~~ Amir & Nicole birthdays ~~

Amir is a smart boy! ;)

And a handsome teen, if I do say so myself! :P

Oh, Teddy has a midlife crisis? Poor him?

Haha, so Adan and Teddy is now going to keep their eyes on Cherish. Hmm, who is better at the job, astronauts or an actual detective? ;)

Ah, who are the parents of Nicole? She has a cute look like the Church Lady, or maybe it is Belinda? She does not have Church Ladys hair colour, but she does not have Belindas mouth either (I think Belinda had a tiny mouth?)

Huh? The oscu-what? :P

Hahaha, "do you want me to take scientific readings?" From a heartbeat! I don't think it can get much nerdier than that! ;)

Yeah, calling it a scientific experiment is probably a good excuse to kiss.. :P

But I still don't know what an osculation is! :P

387 The Watcher Watches: Adan & Teddy ~~ Detecting! ~~

''OK Adan, you look through the windows and I'll look through the trash!" says Teddy. <-- Haha, that's a good way to divide the tasks! ;)

Yeah, so Adan can just walk in the door and cuddle the toddler, while Teddy has to root through the trash! :P

Hahaha, and he even makes sure to examine the bubble bath! ;) Yup, its obvious who gets the poop job here! :P

Adan, you b****rd! :D
    We could call in the army, for added help? Or should we see if Aiden has been hired and collaborate with him?"
    The army? A little overkill perhaps? :P Or is it that serious? :P

""Oh I am? That's good to hear! I was worried I might look a mess with my hair all mussed up with trash."" <-- Not to mention smelly...

Adan is still kissing him, though.. and woohoo.. I am only surprised he's not asking him to take a shower! ;)

Or maybe Adan likes the smell of garbage...

Ah, good jobs babysitting of the teenagers, and of course Ziggy is there now, not to surprising I guess. :P
    The parents might be surprised to find another house guest. Watcher was! haha I gather their date went very well and I suspect more scientific research may have been involved!😉

Such as...? ;)

Hehe, oh, interesting updates! Now I am curiuous about that Cherish... hmm, she doesn't seem very good.. there always has to be some witch to ruin the peace...:P

Post edited by Sprottenham on
    th1das9.png
  • Options

@Sprottenham glad to see you! Oh yes I imagine it's mostly intense at your very interesting work!

Oh You have built churches! I never attempted, not really interested in the building aspect of the game, plus my buildings sux so it's just as well! :D

Ah yes the authority. many have a problem with it, I can understand that. My problem is that I don't care for an interloper or someone who is seen as a higher authority to go through, to get to God. God's already living in my heart so I don't need an interpreter! haha
    I do like some aspects of organized religion, like the people coming together with one common thought. One of my Jewish friends, from childhood became a Quaker, he likes that they come together for one purpose, and then whoever feels like speaking that day, will, as there is no 'minister/rabi/priest'' they don't have a higher authority with each other, in their church.

Yes! Party animals and excited traits are among my favorites! Yahooo clap clap clap!

I think the astronauts get up at 04:00 actually lol, they will do this every day even though the just work one 18 hour shift per week. Maybe they go though a wormhole and complete months at a time in space, but when they return only 18 hours has past? LOL

Yes astrophysicist takes a long time, especially to get a doctorate, but it is fascinating for sure!

''..and then they put the baby on the floor! This game really needs an animation of just handing a baby over from one person to the other!'' I wish!

Thor's face was the giveaway of being a Helmquist, most have the look of the grandfather! the white hair and dark eyebrows is Timon's! probably Thalan's baby will have this as well, if he ever wants a child.

Yes the witches😲 in this game scare me! LOL I never know what they will do next!

The brooding trait! I'm not all that familiar with it, but Timon & Thalan came with it, so I gave it to Analise too! haha It is interesting what they brood about, and later they can talk of their feelings, which makes them happy.

''Cherish probably shouldn't be flirting with other men, but I guess Leif won't have to worry to much, as long as she only flirts with the gay ones... hmm, its a bit of a grey area...'' After we left, Cherish went to talk to Timon, thinking hearts, 😬 so I just don't know what to think about her actions this day... I Wish she would think and say hearts to Leif for a change! Then maybe I would like her more...

''Oh, come on, don't zoom in on her face so much! Tell me, are you doing her bidding for her?'' No not at all! She is just weird!

Leif didn't change his name but I keep getting the underlined auto spelling correct to Lief!!! LOL Which is it supposed to be? I always thought it should be Leif, and my hand constantly writes it as Leif..but then I get the spelling correct!

hehehe glad you found Tamijo! I mean Rico!

''Cherish was the one behind the frog spell.. hmm, she's not quite good, no... wouldn't trust that one!'' I know, but Leif loves her, so... gah! It's hard to know what to do! I have to investigate! I mean, Teddy wants me to investigate with him! LOL 🤣🧐🤣

''Haha, so Adan and Teddy is now going to keep their eyes on Cherish. Hmm, who is better at the job, astronauts or an actual detective?'' I think the best top detective, Aiden, would be best! haha

haha my nerdy science oriented astro-teens say that the scientific word for kissing is osculation!

''Yeah, so Adan can just walk in the door and cuddle the toddler, while Teddy has to root through the trash!'' :D Adan already made it clear he's not going to get his nice clothes dirty or mussed! Teddy said he would do the gross parts of the job!

Teddy didn't even lose much hygiene going through the trash, let's just be glad he didn't go through a dumpster! :D But Adan would probably brave any stink, to get to kiss Teddy.

Thank you, I'm glad you thought they were interesting updates! :) OH LOL yes it looks like there is a trend of horrible witches disturbing the peace! :D Well Preacher, Miriam and Octavio have been good lately. That or faking that they are being good! :D
  • Options
    edited January 2022
    388 The Watcher Watches: Adan & Teddy ~~ Poof ~~

Spying on the Witch...

Oh dear!

"Leify! 💕 Daddy poof!" says Baby Kaila.
    "Morning little sweet pea!" says Leif, "Hey, Rico."
    "Hey, how's it going, brother." says Rico.
    "Can't complain." Leif smiles. Does Leif not See 👀that his best friend is all scorched? Maybe he already reacted to it? Maybe it happens so often he is used to seeing it, and therefore finds it normal?
    pWea6Fv.jpg

''And you're not to say one more word, Diana, not to Watcher not to Anyone! or you'll be getting more!'' says Cherish.
    "I won't! I'm sorry I did! Can I see my baby now?" says Diana
    "alright then."
    xkUsoiL.jpg

"Morning darling." says Diana in passing.
    "Morning dearest, I'll get the breakfast for everyone." says Rico.
    f2yFm1v.jpg

"Morning my little buttercup!"
    "Mama! 💕 Mama poof!" says Kaila. Kaila sees it.
    mgBzVMz.jpg
    ZSlz2ma.jpg

Leif is thinking of romance but with an unpleasant expression! What's up?! Dare I hope that he's no longer happy in his relationship with the Witch?!!! 😈
    faYuI7E.jpg

"Here you go punkin!" says Diana, changing her stinky diaper and giving her a bottle. Oh Leif was reacting to the stinky diaper, oh well.
    "Tank you Mama! Cherish fire?"
    "Let's just talk of pleasant things my sweetheart!" says Diana, seeing that Cherish is coming into the room.
    FTgEa9N.jpg

"I hope I've taught that Rico a lesson! I know he blabbed to Teddy! He needs to keep his mouth Shut!" thinks Cherish.
    DXoG3o3.jpg

"Leif honey, Rico and Diana haven't said anything to you about me, have they?"
    "No, nothing at all, why?"
    "oh, nothing....''
    k2bTbi3.jpg

''Remember your duty, my lover boy!'' she says as she circles him to make eye contact. ''It's your duty as my boyfriend to romance me!"
    "Oh I'm not forgetting, sweetheart! I would Never forget that!" Leif kisses her with wild abandon!
    b2ePolB.jpg
    jLEjkc9.jpg
    Ttj32Rr.jpg

Yep he's still in love with her. I knew it, Leif is true blue. (darn! 🤭)
    45G8OjF.jpg

Oh No! Diana decides Now is the perfect time to talk to Leif! She better make it short, for her sake! The witch might be impatient!
    "That'll do, Diana" says Cherish, after she thinks they've talked long enough. Her eyes soften when glancing over to Leif.
    ayYnAyK.jpg
    kxzx97H.jpg
    RXurE24.jpg
    stcpMv7.jpg

Leif tries to do his sexy flirty pose for Cherish, he can't tell if she likes it or not because Diana's burnt crispy hair is covering his eyes!🤣LOL
    "Did you like it sweetie?" asks Lief.
    "Yeah, come 'ere." says Cherish, locking eyes with him. Leif goes to her, and we all hope Diana will stay quiet for her sake!
    h5rTaTe.jpg
    Bu86F8O.jpg
    0oxplKC.jpg

Cherish knocks his socks off with her amazing kiss.
    Leif is transfixed! 🤣
    And Diana keeps quiet!
    0GocvRr.jpg
    bOa5TiD.jpg
    Ku1ZFAR.jpg

It's a long makeout kiss, and Leif can't stop thinking about how much he loves his perfect Cherish!
    I guess when he first picked her out at the club, it was love at first sight for him.
    vGtRZip.jpg

He's always been open about that, wearing his heart on his sleeve.
    Leif walks to the bed as if in a dream.
    OdstHhr.jpg
    QPqyBps.jpg

''What are you looking at Watcher? I feel the same!"
    I Beg to differ! Cherish, you never think hearts about Leif!
    and we all saw you thinking hearts at the park! so it's not like it's an alien thought to you!
    "Pish posh, that teen was adorable, I love all babies and kids and teens! Now leave me! I want to look at beautiful Leif!"
    rLUU2Q3.jpg
    QE3dwYK.jpg
    DoVwjY6.jpg

Cherish continues to sweet talk him.
    Leif's in heaven.
    2dwqFHG.jpg
    ZTrbtqT.jpg

"Remember lover, always look into my eyes!" murmurs Cherish.
    "yes...I love your eyes.." says Leif.
    BI32KNw.jpg
    EyaeMPz.jpg

Leif looks blissfully happy, and more importantly, didn't turn into stone! That's Good!
    n362vPU.jpg

There will be more to spy on, to try to discover what she's all about, because when they leave the room I see this!
    I am warning you Cherish: None shall smite sweet Leif!
    tDtBCEf.jpg

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thx to Sprottenham for the spelling of Leif! 😁 this will save me hours!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top