Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Game Pack : Castaway Adventure

LeGardePourpreLeGardePourpre Posts: 15,176 Member
edited January 2022 in The Sims 4 Ideas Corner
Hi,

A vacation GP on a lost island :
  • Off-the-grid destination
  • Wild animals
  • Native tribe (No NPC visitors : only the selected survivors and the native tribe.)
  • Hair and beard growing
  • Use the skills :
    • Fitness : Climb the trees
    • Handiness : Build a shelter
    • Herbalism : Healing plants and avoid poisoned fruits
    • Fishing
Post edited by LeGardePourpre on

Comments

• SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 7,108 Member
    I would love a Castaway Pack. It would 1st need to have a toggle to turn off the phone, festival/party invitations & work/school; that way the sims can truly be isolated with their castaway adventure. ;)
  • crocobauracrocobaura Posts: 7,342 Member
    We need hula dancing, tree houses, rope bridges, tame parrots and hammocks. Would be nice if sims could climb up a tree and from there reach a tree house. They should have a canoe, they could craft it themselves, and drums.
  • GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 28,294 Member
    I never got a chance to play Castaway, but my daughter used to play it. She said a Sims' hair and beard would grow. That would be a cool thing to be added to the game in general. I would love a Castaway pack so I could at least experience it in a small way. :)
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/
  • VeeDubVeeDub Posts: 1,862 Member
    Skip a destination-only type world, and you can count me in.
    FYI: Just because you can see my signature, don't assume that I can see yours.
    Because I can't; I keep all sigs turned off. ;)
  • ArarineArarine Posts: 250 Member
    edited January 2022
    @SERVERFRA

Batuu turns off almost everything, it could be similar.

If it turn off like batuu, It gonna be disaappointing
    Wish more Recipe/harvestable/woodwork/craftableWish live in businessWish more interactive between sims and activityWish a lot of refresh and Better resize pleaseWish for another colour upgrade swatchWish for pool sliderFix the bug please
  • ArarineArarine Posts: 250 Member
    edited January 2022
    I don't want castaway as game pack is same reason I hate idea of DLC Medieval. I want them as stand alone game! And then sims 4 got update when they got release. Like hammock (Parrot come with refresh cat&dog) (hula dancing and island drum on island living refresh) (we really need tree house and canoe that couple could kiss in sims 4 too!)
    Wish more Recipe/harvestable/woodwork/craftableWish live in businessWish more interactive between sims and activityWish a lot of refresh and Better resize pleaseWish for another colour upgrade swatchWish for pool sliderFix the bug please
  • Briana2425Briana2425 Posts: 3,591 Member
    I would love to live and visit on an island like castaway it was great especially the adventure story but I would love for the locals to have adventures and also visitors to have adventures like Sims 3 but I would also like the option to just relax on vacation without adventure like in Sims 2.
  • LeGardePourpreLeGardePourpre Posts: 15,176 Member
    edited January 2022
    Briana2425 wrote: »
    also visitors to have adventures like Sims 3 but I would also like the option to just relax on vacation without adventure like in Sims 2.

In that case it's no longer a lost island, it becomes a tourist trap like Sulani.
    The story of shipwrecked sims should be wild instead of civilized.

• crocobauracrocobaura Posts: 7,342 Member
    also visitors to have adventures like Sims 3 but I would also like the option to just relax on vacation without adventure like in Sims 2.

In that case it's no longer a lost island, it becomes a tourist trap like Sulani.

I suppose if you stay long enough on a lost island it becomes familiar and feels like home and eventually run out of unpredictable adventures. Maybe they could make it like Strangerville and you can do your own thing after a while, maybe after some adventures you manage to be rescued by a passing cargo ship going to Evergreen Harbour transporting fake cars.
    crocobaura wrote: »

I suppose if you stay long enough on a lost island it becomes familiar and feels like home and eventually run out of unpredictable adventures. Maybe they could make it like Strangerville and you can do your own thing after a while, maybe after some adventures you manage to be rescued by a passing cargo ship going to Evergreen Harbour transporting fake cars.

I like that idea.

I get what your saying I should have said have hotels and resorts where your Sims can visit like in Sims 2 to either relax and do vacation options. In Sims 3 go on adventures. I guess I would want to live as a local family but it might be like Sulani but as a vacation location since we got very few.
  • SallycutecatSallycutecat Posts: 269 Member
    I'd much rather a remaster of Sims Castaway. It had so much in it that could not be condensed into a game pack or even an expansion pack for the Sims. I'd prefer Castaway to remain its own game.
    Please check out my YouTube Channel. I cover features from The Sims 4 game.
    https://youtube.com/channel/UCaj9o4hycNSPy8U1Ip0OCFA/videos
  • CAPTAIN_NXR7CAPTAIN_NXR7 Posts: 4,451 Member
    100% down for this. We’d also need our sims to be able to build rafts to explore the surrounding islands. One could be a mysterious island shrouded in mist on which dwells a mythical creature, such as firebird, dragon or chimera. Or a giant ape….

It would also be a great opportunity to reintroduce dive/ underwater lots, the kraken and indeed hammocks.
    The world should be closed to outsiders, too. I’d roast Nancy on a spit if I see that woman set even one tiny toe on one of my islands.
    Hmm…speaking of roast….a cannibalistic tribe could be fun. 😝