Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Folded books

There is a hobby where you take books and fold the pages to make a pattern. I'm not asking for another hobby, however. It would be nice to have these books as decorations, whatever the reason.

Comments

• ArarineArarine Posts: 252 Member
    As book lover, 🐸🐸🐸🐸 NO! I had avoid fold pupy ear and use book mark all the time. Fold page to make a pattern? NO NO NO
    Wish more Recipe/harvestable/woodwork/craftableWish live in businessWish more interactive between sims and activityWish a lot of refresh and Better resize pleaseWish for another colour upgrade swatchWish for pool sliderFix the bug please
  • crocobauracrocobaura Posts: 7,374 Member
    Ararine wrote: »
    As book lover, 🐲🐲🐲🐲 NO! I had avoid fold pupy ear and use book mark all the time. Fold page to make a pattern? NO NO NO

I feel the same. Defacing books is not ok.
  • ArarineArarine Posts: 252 Member
    crocobaura wrote: »
    Ararine wrote: »
    As book lover, 🐲🐲🐲🐲 NO! I had avoid fold pupy ear and use book mark all the time. Fold page to make a pattern? NO NO NO

I feel the same. Defacing books is not ok.

It maybe ok if it is blank book that have nothing print in it or flawed books that gonna need destroyed anyway bc missing page or got problem during printing but in general, no!
    Wish more Recipe/harvestable/woodwork/craftableWish live in businessWish more interactive between sims and activityWish a lot of refresh and Better resize pleaseWish for another colour upgrade swatchWish for pool sliderFix the bug please