Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Video and Music station on community lots?

One of my played sims right now is a musician who does a lot of social media stuff as part of her "fame" and she's at the point where she has sponsors who want her to make videos. Thing is, her and her SO live in a relatively small apartment in San Myshuno right now and there's no room to fit either a Video Station or the Music Station into it without removing something else that I also want there.

So I am thinking of adding both of those stations to the Art Center community lot. What I don't know is if either of those things even work properly on a community lot. Does anyone know?

I just don't want to waste my time doing a reno of the Art Center to fit them in if they won't be able to use them anyway.
This post will be edited by StormKeep at some point.
2c2ab3785fad83173d9a155efa4afd1fc99b9595.jpg
The Winters family Tree --- My Mods

Comments

• StormkeepStormkeep Posts: 7,632 Member
    I just went ahead and did a small reno of one section to add some video stations and the music station to the art center so I can now answer my own question, I think.

The answer is both of them technically work from a community lot, but you cannot transfer video from a drone to a video station on a community lot as far as I can tell.

Looks like my Sims are going to be moving soon. They have been saving up to move to one of the penthouses and are up to 113,459 simoleans now. IIRC they need 144,000 to purchase the one I want them to move to in the Spice District.
    This post will be edited by StormKeep at some point.
    2c2ab3785fad83173d9a155efa4afd1fc99b9595.jpg
    The Winters family Tree --- My Mods