Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The grand sequel to: "The first one to page 100 wins!"

Comments

• ignominiusrexignominiusrex Posts: 2,680 Member
    DeKay wrote: »
    Sorak4 wrote: »
    If December was month of the difficulty hearing then January will be month of carpal tunnel, or RSI. I don't know what.

Trust me to pick up playing an MMO and this happens. And for that, I'm not touching anything but my phone for a month, or until my doctor advises me.
    Today's Q Q is:
    Describe the worst haircut you’ve ever had.

I don't think I have one since I don't cut my hair that much. Hairstyles however... XD

Nearly all of them from when I was younger than 18... Which to put it. Eugh, masculine.

What's a carpal tunnel?

Carpal Tunnel Syndrome is a very painful problem with your forearm/wrist from repetitive use injury.

@Sorak4 I had a bad bowl cut my mother attempted to give me when I was about 5, and I couldn't hold still that long, so I had a chunk out of my bangs in my Kindergarten school photo. LOL And if I"m reading you correctly, just wanted to add: you're valid.
    You can call me Iggy or Rex (he/him) 10 ways to Fight Hate
    ```
    wonderfullymade.jpg
  • DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,590 Member
    Today's Q Q is:
    What is the funniest movie you've ever seen?

She's The Man. Hands down. Hahaha. Her fake boy voice always makes me giggle.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NY8m6lManpQ
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    832XG3D.gif
  • 5782341b77vl5782341b77vl Posts: 9,149 Member
    =^..^=

(Chaos Cat strikes again - takes a swipe at the dog's nose... starts fight.)
    ...AND WASH YOUR DING-DANG HANDS!
  • cheesetruckcheesetruck Posts: 2,518 Member
    Anyone watching the NFL playoffs?
  • DragonmasterleoDragonmasterleo Posts: 294 Member

Not me!

I'd rather dig my eyes out with a rusty fork!

There WAS a time when the NFL was fun to watch, but I've lost all respect for them! I'd rather not go into details - comment most likely would get deleted - but rest assured that I'll never have a game on my TV anymore!
    edited January 2022
    Today's Q Q is:

White Chicks was the only thing I could think of for movies funny enough that I could still remember the name. Most of the funniest things I've seen have been on YouTube or Twitch.

This one made me laugh out loud for real:

https://youtu.be/ROco4SJcSL8
    ```
    wonderfullymade.jpg
    edited January 2022
    Today's Q Q is:
    Random fun one: How many slices of pizza are you capable of eating in one sitting?

Once I ate like 8 slices of a large pizza. And that was when I already ate like 4 pieces of sandwiches before that. LOL.

Today's Q Q is:

White Chicks was the only thing I could think of for movies funny enough that I could still remember the name. Most of the funniest things I've seen have been on YouTube or Twitch.

This one made me laugh out loud for real:

https://youtu.be/ROco4SJcSL8

Ooh, White Chicks is so good!! :D I'm sad they don't make comedic movies like this anymore. :( Life was so simple back then.
    832XG3D.gif
    Today's Q Q is:
    Random fun one: How many slices of pizza are you capable of eating in one sitting?

I can eat a lot of pizza in one sitting, as long as the pizza has no vegetables on it.
    Today's Q Q is:

I can eat a lot of pizza in one sitting, as long as the pizza has no vegetables on it.

How many pieces? :D
    832XG3D.gif
    Today's Q Q is:

I can eat an entire 8 inch pizza by myself. Normally, though I eat 3 slices.
    Today's Q Q is:

It depends on the pizza size.
    Today's Q Q is:

I can eat an entire 8 inch pizza by myself. Normally, though I eat 3 slices.

Same. 🤣 It's a bit hard to stop myself after 3 pieces tho.
    Today's Q Q is:

It depends on the pizza size.

😎
    832XG3D.gif
    Today's Q Q is:

The size and thickness really matters when it comes to how much one can swallow.

That said, of the extra-thick, extra-deep Chicago style, when I was 21 I could take on four in one sitting.

Probably equivalent to eight of of the non-Chicagoan variety. Those were the days! :D

```
    wonderfullymade.jpg
    Today's Q Q is:

The size and thickness really matters when it comes to how much one can swallow.

That said, of the extra-thick, extra-deep Chicago style, when I was 21 I could take on four in one sitting.

Probably equivalent to eight of of the non-Chicagoan variety. Those were the days! :D

Oh yeah, that's true about the thickness. For me I can eat 8 of the normal thick ones, I guess. 😂 I don't like thin crust, or stuffed crust.
    832XG3D.gif
    Speaking of Pizza -

Pineapple on pizza: "Yay :+1: !" or "Nay :-1: !"

I'm going with :+1: , since it adds a touch of sweetness to the pizza :yum:
    Speaking of Pizza -

Yay 100%. I don't what's up with people not liking pineapple on pizza but I guess it's cuz they're not Asian or not used to Asian food? 😂 And I say that cuz Asians are used to having sweet and sour stuff in savory dishes so it's perfect. Haha. And the people who don't like pineapple on pizza usually complain about how it's weird to have a sweet thing in a savory dish. 🤷

And Hawaiian pizza is like the most popular topping here in Singapore.
    832XG3D.gif
    How about tea, what's your favorite tea, anyone?
    ```
    wonderfullymade.jpg

We'll put this as today's Q Q then. XD

Mine is hmmm, black tea? I like most kinds except for chamomile. I like green, oolong... ooh, peach tea one of my fav flavors. And iced lemon tea.
    832XG3D.gif

Not a tea drinker, but in a pinch I enjoy some southern sweet tea from the local restaurant.
    edited January 2022
    Speaking of Pizza -

Yay 100%. I don't what's up with people not liking pineapple on pizza but I guess it's cuz they're not Asian or not used to Asian food? 😂 And I say that cuz Asians are used to having sweet and sour stuff in savory dishes so it's perfect. Haha. And the people who don't like pineapple on pizza usually complain about how it's weird to have a sweet thing in a savory dish. 🤷

And Hawaiian pizza is like the most popular topping here in Singapore.

I don't like pineapple on my pizza, but I'm not opposed to others having it on their own pizza. I don't like to eat food that is both sweet and savory.
    edited January 2022
    Today's Q Q is:

What are two things you would do if you woke up to find yourself completely invisible?

Well, first thing I would do is freak out after finding out that it's not a dream.
    Then, I'll try to find a way to communicate with my mom so she can help me figure out how to solve this.
    832XG3D.gif
    edited January 2022
    Today's Q Q is:

What are two things you would do if you woke up to find yourself completely invisible?

Well, first thing I would do is freak out after finding out that it's not a dream.
    Then, I'll try to find a way to communicate with my mom so she can help me figure out how to solve this.

Communicating should not be a problem if you're just invisible. You can talk. Or if your mom can't hear, you could grab a pen and write messages.

Being invisible would feel like being insane because a lot of our self-concept stems from seeing how others respond to us. I believe that was part of the deterioration of The Invisible Man's mental state, though I couldn't swear to it, maybe it had some chemical cause.

oh, forgot to answer the tea question.

I am very fond of Lapsang Souchong though I couldn't tell you the difference between the kind made in Taiwan and the kind made in the Fujian Province of China. I'm not that sophisticated and for all I know, what I can get here is just bottom-of-the-barrel leaves masqued by smoking.

One time I had some Russian brand of tea that was the best tea I've ever had, so fragrant, with such a deep rich flavor profile. too bad I can never know where to get more.

```
    wonderfullymade.jpg
    Today's Q Q is:

Communicating should not be a problem if you're just invisible. You can talk. Or if your mom can't hear, you could grab a pen and write messages.

Being invisible would feel like being insane because a lot of our self-concept stems from seeing how others respond to us. I believe that was part of the deterioration of The Invisible Man's mental state, though I couldn't swear to it, maybe it had some chemical cause.

oh, forgot to answer the tea question.

I am very fond of Lapsang Souchong though I couldn't tell you the difference between the kind made in Taiwan and the kind made in the Fujian Province of China. I'm not that sophisticated and for all I know, what I can get here is just bottom-of-the-barrel leaves masqued by smoking.

One time I had some Russian brand of tea that was the best tea I've ever had, so fragrant, with such a deep rich flavor profile. too bad I can never know where to get more.

Oh yeah, you're right. I could talk when I'm invisible. XD Well... either way, that still could get freaky at first just hearing a voice but no face. Hahaa.
    832XG3D.gif
    Today's Q Q is:

Ah, yes! Become the ULTIMATE super villain!

Let's stop and think about this for a moment - you can go rob ANY jewelry store (a pocket full of diamonds is not as heavy as a bag of money and worth more too) , and nobody would be able to point you out in a lineup!

Next, dominant the world...

haven't worked out the details on exactly HOW I'm going to do it, just yet. But the stolen diamonds will help fund my plans >:) Mwahaha!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top