Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Wedding Pack Coming?

Comments

• SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 7,108 Member
    I'll go for that. My sims so needs to get hairy, howl at the Moon & hunt down those foxes. Meh, ha, ha, ha. :D
  • simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,707 Member
    Not particularly a fan but praying we get werewolves soon. 😄 🙏
    @EA_Cade I think you might have a future in illustration. :)
  • comicsforlifecomicsforlife Posts: 9,585 Member
    EA_Cade wrote: »

Weredragons with nothing but body hair will be coming as soon as I can self teach programming and game development.

I'll not rest until this is available for you.

A rough outline of what you can expect:
    OYzUjbn.png

not a bad drawing I like it.
    more for sim kids and more drama please
  • deedles64deedles64 Posts: 149 Member
    What do yall think extra to the max means?

Isn't "to the max" an 80's thing?
  • CAPTAIN_NXR7CAPTAIN_NXR7 Posts: 4,451 Member

@EA_Cade I hope you're a quick learner.
    I will not rest either until this beast exists in my game.

Meanwhile I produced a hardcopy of your masterpiece and hung it on the wall above my work desk.

I'll be meditating on HairyWereDragonBeast until I've willed it into your programming & game development skills. I called it Cade The HairyWereDragonBeast. I hope you don't mind.

Hairyweredragonbeast.jpg

I think the ribbon should be green instead.

Its legs are priceless.
  • LatinaBunnyLatinaBunny Posts: 4,666 Member

Weredragons with nothing but body hair will be coming as soon as I can self teach programming and game development.

OYzUjbn.png

Beautiful! 🐉
    ~*~Occult Family Player player~*~
    (She/her)
  • comicsforlifecomicsforlife Posts: 9,585 Member
    deedles64 wrote: »

I hope so I love the 80s.
    more for sim kids and more drama please
  • safersavioursafersaviour Posts: 507 Member

OYzUjbn.png

Thank you for your service to quality design. This is exactly what TS4 needs.
  • DaWaterRatDaWaterRat Posts: 3,351 Member
    edited January 2022
    deedles64 wrote: »

I hope so I love the 80s.

If it's an 80s Fit Kit, it had better have some hair too. Most of the suitably 80s hair is in expansion packs.
    Post edited by DaWaterRat on
  • GracieO312GracieO312 Posts: 1,291 Member
    I really want an 80s pack!

@CAPTAIN_NXR7 you should frame that!
  • LatinaBunnyLatinaBunny Posts: 4,666 Member
    I hope we get a preview in February, if it’s coming after the kit, preferably early February.

I would love to see just a teaser of the items that would be in it, or the general vibe and aesthetics of it. :smile:
    ~*~Occult Family Player player~*~
    (She/her)
  • theemaskedsimmertheemaskedsimmer Posts: 63 Member
    I am not overly joyed for the new pack but regardless I will purchase it. I am just one of those players that "needs them all" (lol) Hopefully it will add some cool new gameplay social features and maybe some neat new venue options?! May be a plus for my books if so.
  • ReedfishReedfish Posts: 222 Member

Mmm. French cuisine?
  • Monet11Monet11 Posts: 1,420 Member

I’d like to trade goats for werebeasts.

My pajama-wearing baby goats and I have decided to stare at you in silence, focusing our thoughts on dragons, from the hours of 7pm in the evening to 8 am in the morning.
    edited January 2022
    Another day. Another chance at an announcement. 😄 Both Cottage Living and DHD had announcements on Thursdays.
  • CAPTAIN_NXR7CAPTAIN_NXR7 Posts: 4,451 Member

No….not this pig again??! 😱

I thought we figured this one out as the Star Wars “Porg” hint just before Journey to Batuu was announced.
    But here it is again, still haunting us….And this time’s it’s wearing red! He must be in lurv…..

I just don’t know what to make of this guy. Any microscopic text hints in there?!

Monet11 wrote: »

My pajama-wearing baby goats and I have decided to stare at you in silence, focusing our thoughts on dragons, from the hours of 7pm in the evening to 8 am in the morning.

Oh ok…you and your baby goats could just focus on werebeasts instead since that’s the entire dedicated time slot - i mean I put so much work in scheduling in the other focus themes- but go ahead, stare at me.
    I doubt you will be thinking about dragons when you see me anyway... I’m especially unsociable and hungry during the night hours, plus…I’m the kinda man person beast who’s also very good at staring back at goats…

But..by all means continue to stare, just make sure to keep those cute little pajama kids safe if they’re dear to you…😈🐐🐺
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,362 Member
    Another day. Another chance at an announcement. 😄 Both Cottage Living and DHD had announcements on Thursdays.

Hopefully they ll skip the teaser and go straight to the trailer. They might tease the trailer Today for Tuesday.
  • DJAXDJAX Posts: 18 Member
    > @CAPTAIN_NXR7 said:
    > No….not this pig again??! 😱
    >
    > I thought we figured this one out as the Star Wars “Porg” hint just before Journey to Batuu was announced.
    > But here it is again, still haunting us….And this time’s it’s wearing red! He must be in lurv…..
    >
    > I just don’t know what to make of this guy. Any microscopic text hints in there?!

It says “don’t leak things like sim guru ninja” by the pigs foot and from what I could tell sim guru ninja hasn’t posted anything to Twitter lately that felt like a hint
  • FamilyFarmerFamilyFarmer Posts: 40 Member
    DJAX wrote: »
    > @CAPTAIN_NXR7 said:
    >
    > I thought we figured this one out as the Star Wars “Porg” hint just before Journey to Batuu was announced.
    > But here it is again, still haunting us….And this time’s it’s wearing red! He must be in lurv…..
    >
    > I just don’t know what to make of this guy. Any microscopic text hints in there?!

It says “don’t leak things like sim guru ninja” by the pigs foot and from what I could tell sim guru ninja hasn’t posted anything to Twitter lately that felt like a hint

Simproved replied

Are they seeing something I'm not??
  • DaWaterRatDaWaterRat Posts: 3,351 Member
    DJAX wrote: »
    > @CAPTAIN_NXR7 said:
    >
    >

Simproved replied

Are they seeing something I'm not??

I think Simproved may be referring to the time SimGuruNinja posted a close up of a sim dying from the Murphy Bed (or at least the animation of it) a few months before Tiny Living was announced, and sent everyone into speculation.
  • PeralPeral Posts: 873 Member
    Monet11 wrote: »

I think goats could be absolutelly the best, providing they are not as lame as the lamas! Goats could eat everything in sight as well as headbutt Sims, they could provide so much fun interactions
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,362 Member
    I wish they would hurry up and reveal it.