Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

How does a Child get icecream?

Scenario: Have a pair of children acquire Icecream desserts in public venues. Ideally on their own without any other older Sims assistance.

I found that Cafe venues have no options. So I would like to know which world and which venue can they go to get edible icecream desserts.

Ideally, I want to try and do this without resorting to CC. But maybe that impossible and I have to go look for CC and poses.

Any ideas or thoughts?

Comments

• Options
    cornflake88cornflake88 Posts: 368 Member
    The ice cream maker came with Cool Kitchen stuff pack. Children can grab a cone or bowl
  • Options
    crocobauracrocobaura Posts: 7,457 Member
    You can put trays of icecream in the refrigerated displays in a cafe and they can grab icecream from there. I think children can also shop, so maybe you could add icecream to a shop.
  • Options
    rosenero10rosenero10 Posts: 536 Member
    The ice cream maker came with Cool Kitchen stuff pack. Children can grab a cone or bowl

Yes, I have this SP already. But it has no impact on a Cafe (public venue).
    Thanks for mentioning it though. If I go back to a residential Lot then maybe it will work. And maybe I have to change an icecream shop into a residential venue just to get a few photos for my photo shoot.
  • Options
    crocobauracrocobaura Posts: 7,457 Member
    edited January 2022
    You need an adult sim to make the icecream first. I have a shop where I placed an icecream maker and they either make their own icecream to take away or buy it. And there is also free icecream in the refrigerated displays for free eating, so it looks like an icecream shop. You can get this shop from my gallery if you want it.
  • Options
    GreylingGreyling Posts: 164 Member
    edited January 2022
    Children can also go on their own to an ice cream parlour (restaurant) and order ice cream - you just need to send them there well before you need to take your shots as it’ll take several in-game hours for them to get served ;)

Edit: - ah, but the waiter serving them will of course be an adult, so if it has to be completely without any kind of adult assistance this won’t match your criteria.