Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Hello! Come and introduce yourself!

Comments

• rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,519 Member
    Hi everyone! Cheers to a new year!
    I'm BB or Bebe, pronouns are she/her. Long time simmer, but new to forums, looking to join some challenges and chat with the community :smile:

Hello @bbdarling08s :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    I hope that you will enjoy reading the forum threads, meeting and chatting with fellow simmers on the threads, and enjoy posting about what is happening in your game. I hope the challenges that you join will go well.
    Happy simming! :)
  • E1ethE1eth Posts: 82 Member
    > @bbdarling08s said:
    > Hi everyone! Cheers to a new year!
    > I'm BB or Bebe, pronouns are she/her. Long time simmer, but new to forums, looking to join some challenges and chat with the community :smile:

Hi Bebe!! You're a fellow newbie to the forms like me hehe 😁 let's get our membership soon!! I'm just 1 point away from graduating from "new member" status - I can't wait! 🎉
    ⮕MY DESIGNS ARE AVAILABLE IN THE GALLERY⬅
    e240ae6e-dd5f-4ade-b889-22a7bed06e4f-profile_banner-480.pngI STREAM THE SIMS 4 & SMITE EVERY WEEK ON TWITCH 🌆 CURRENT CHALLENGE: BEAUTIFYING BASE GAME 🌆
  • aurorabeamaurorabeam Posts: 15 Member
    Hi everyone! I'm a longtime simmer from Sweden who was obsessed with the game in my childhood (the good old ts2 days) but stopped playing somewhere along the way. Luckily for me, I rediscovered my love for The Sims a couple of years ago. Since then I have completed a legacy challenge and just explored different aspects of gameplay. I'm a true fan of storytelling and even though I haven't read much simlit yet I'm very happy to see that I have a lot of stories to explore in this community! Hopefully I can share a story of my own someday. :)

Hugs from Sweden <3 (I hope my English is bearable :D )
    aurorabeam wrote: »
    Hi everyone! I'm a longtime simmer from Sweden who was obsessed with the game in my childhood (the good old ts2 days) but stopped playing somewhere along the way. Luckily for me, I rediscovered my love for The Sims a couple of years ago. Since then I have completed a legacy challenge and just explored different aspects of gameplay. I'm a true fan of storytelling and even though I haven't read much simlit yet I'm very happy to see that I have a lot of stories to explore in this community! Hopefully I can share a story of my own someday. :)

Hugs from Sweden <3 (I hope my English is bearable :D )

Hello @aurorabeam :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is great that you started simming when a child and then after a break, you are back simming again. Simming is fun!
    Congratulations on completing the legacy challenge!
    I hope that you will enjoy sharing a story of your own sims in the forums one day :)
  • MidniteHuskyMidniteHusky Posts: 28 Member
    Hello! I'm MidniteHusky but you can also call me Midnight or Husky too. I've been playing The Sims 4 on a PS4 for about three years now and I'm excited to start chatting with you all about The Sims!
    Hello! I'm MidniteHusky but you can also call me Midnight or Husky too. I've been playing The Sims 4 on a PS4 for about three years now and I'm excited to start chatting with you all about The Sims!

Hello @MidniteHusky :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is great that you have been playing the console version of Sims 4 for three years. You would have been enjoying spending many happy and fun simming hours over these last years, playing, creating and building in the game!
    I hope you will enjoy meeting and chatting with fellow simmers on the forum threads.
  • BerryCHUBerryCHU Posts: 18 Member
    Hello! I'm Simmer, a Korean who lives a second life in The Sims4. I like to build, so I'm trying little by little while looking at the wonderful buildings of other Simmers. I want to know a lot of information and share stories. I hope everyone has a happy Sims life :smile:
    02C1fKDh3FSs69MzLh-eZXViv8bj8q9kBZJPIX1zko3f5gpvg24gINbr-TIjGP2xvGTChuEwU6xbXzGppd6df9MHVLzji5UkiZ9aD35m5OTsRhx9n1GsQvp3-tHaWyeXoYmgC-WNUtDUvZj6S_lmAsi3Hyi_AwPDwQPqwHnAtRLre-Y7uA80S9Orz6nxPMPN5fET4iWyqrVrwUhrVdE_Y9sHc4dnf70q9oAO5PAHeakvKQBrqNiB-TVlpEm1f2jOaf_LajJtGklkQq0stVEu7Mbt89RbF4BeO0MRUGa22Tl-fIi05PuO06hugFeatDVcFWF4foUCiMB7gqvFTrXypNY-qFxRsan6iXaJtiy2UK7KGgdt6tIfWIkxC8TXF83twI6C8Em-RfMqKby-I2RgaawZUvCBdCt_pHYmGcLgnzXkl6CKt6ozHcyhlej8277MOevjGJbkZca6rcH3vfo4Bd7i5JjE67RGUum0oa6_2f7Mja-Luf0nZCQCVVPgtbLmyOcuBMsD-ymVcjQdRmHdG4RLOSd-2xO9kSVQpQfDaBZn47EfIxOa2Saqlf8_Ay6fEtkfsWNrG21W8HUkQd8C4LWPsGSXeADiuDyAQ15wC827nZvb0wqaZdcSQQcwgjfIjuX5S1q_2pN5WAAtK_mGwyCqdzkp9MivL7Stypc0r4rvV6nWTdYsp9IE2Us6OxgC0giNRWiemKSMiyKVApcYSYs=w545-h260-no?authuser=0
    Origin ID: cw5252
    My Blog: https://blog.naver.com/c_walker
    BerryCHU wrote: »
    Hello! I'm Simmer, a Korean who lives a second life in The Sims4. I like to build, so I'm trying little by little while looking at the wonderful buildings of other Simmers. I want to know a lot of information and share stories. I hope everyone has a happy Sims life :smile:

Hello @BerryCHU :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is very nice that you enjoy building in the game. Building is a great way to express our creativity through the game and is also fun and enjoyable!
    I hope that you will enjoy reading and posting on the forum threads, and find helpful game tips.
  • VyneVyne Posts: 43 Member
    Hello. I'm a new member that use to play Sims 3 and then now I play Sims 4. I love the sims and I encourages me to get inspired with projects and hopefully someday I might gonna get the expansion and every pack in the game to be a simmer that gets in with the other simmers someday. I wanna be a good simmer that will play the normally.
    0zd1knkd2pmo.jpg
    The fate is always on your hands.
  • VyneVyne Posts: 43 Member
    Hello. I'm a new member that use to play Sims 3 and then now I play Sims 4. I love the sims and I encourages me to get inspired with projects and hopefully someday I might gonna get the expansion and every pack in the game to be a simmer that gets in with the other simmers someday. I wanna be a good simmer that will play normally. I wanna have friends that could help me with this journey.
    P.S. I'm sorry for another comment.
    0zd1knkd2pmo.jpg
    The fate is always on your hands.
    Vyne wrote: »
    Hello. I'm a new member that use to play Sims 3 and then now I play Sims 4. I love the sims and I encourages me to get inspired with projects and hopefully someday I might gonna get the expansion and every pack in the game to be a simmer that gets in with the other simmers someday. I wanna be a good simmer that will play normally. I wanna have friends that could help me with this journey.
    P.S. I'm sorry for another comment.

Hello @Vyne :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is very nice that you started simming by playing Sims 3 and now you play Sims 4 also.Simming is enjoyable and fun! It encourages us to be creative in the sims and builds that we create, and give them background details.
    I hope you will enjoy meeting and chatting with fellow simmers on the forums threads.
  • loamysandloamysand Posts: 1 New Member
    Hi everyone! I've been playing Sims games for years & am new to the forums. My name is Lo, pronouns are she/her, and I live in the US. Nice to meet y'all 😊
    loamysand wrote: »
    Hi everyone! I've been playing Sims games for years & am new to the forums. My name is Lo, pronouns are she/her, and I live in the US. Nice to meet y'all 😊

Hello @loamysand :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is very nice that you have been simming for many years. You would have lots of special memories of times spent simming over the years and of households that you have played.
    I hope you will enjoy reading the forum threads, meeting and chatting with fellow simmers, and enjoy posting about what is happening in your game.
  • sofa23sofa23 Posts: 37 Member
    Hi I'm Sophie, she/her. I've been playing for a couple years. I joined the forums about a year ago but I forgot about it for ages so I'm back again. I live in the UK.
    sofa23 wrote: »
    Hi I'm Sophie, she/her. I've been playing for a couple years. I joined the forums about a year ago but I forgot about it for ages so I'm back again. I live in the UK.

Hello @sofa23 :) It is great that you are back on the forums again.
    It is great that you have been simming for a couple of years. Simming is fun! It is great to see what happens next in the lives of our sims!
  • lisasc360lisasc360 Posts: 19,255 Member
    sofa23 wrote: »

Hello and congrats on becoming a full member @sofa23... :)
  • pompomPoropompomPoro Posts: 6 New Member
    Hello!! I'm Andrea and I'm from the Philippines ^^ I've been playing Sims 4 waaaay back in 2016 but stopped since I didn't own it. I recently got Sims 4 during the December sale last year because it was just so cheap for once, I got to afford it! Ever since then I've been playing non-stop, like endless. I'm also new to the forums and I'm quite scared if I do anything bad here so gotta be real careful ^^ I'll definitely find useful stuff here! I am extremely terrible at building so I spend most of my time on customizing sims, and then make stories about them, like a full scripted play. Often times the next day I start on a new save file. Though terrible, I am learning how to build as I have a save file with bulldozed lots where I work from scratch :D

I play on a potato laptop that has 10 minute loading screens, fps drops, and medium graphics. I also love seeing my mods folder increase size day by day :)
    edited January 2022
    pompomPoro wrote: »
    Hello!! I'm Andrea and I'm from the Philippines ^^ I've been playing Sims 4 waaaay back in 2016 but stopped since I didn't own it. I recently got Sims 4 during the December sale last year because it was just so cheap for once, I got to afford it! Ever since then I've been playing non-stop, like endless. I'm also new to the forums and I'm quite scared if I do anything bad here so gotta be real careful ^^ I'll definitely find useful stuff here! I am extremely terrible at building so I spend most of my time on customizing sims, and then make stories about them, like a full scripted play. Often times the next day I start on a new save file. Though terrible, I am learning how to build as I have a save file with bulldozed lots where I work from scratch :D

I play on a potato laptop that has 10 minute loading screens, fps drops, and medium graphics. I also love seeing my mods folder increase size day by day :)

Hello @pompomPoro :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is great that you were able to buy Sims 4 when it was on sale last December! It is very nice that you been enjoying simming ever since and like spending time in CAS.It is enjoyable creating sims, giving them background details and choose outfits that suit them.
  • callmeTorycallmeTory Posts: 5 New Member
    Hey guys I just started a Let's Play Sims 4 youtube channel and would love some fellow Simmer support!! I'm going through my favorite challenge right now and documenting every second!

If you guys are creators let me know and I'd love to follow back!!

(torysims (https://youtube.com/channel/UC47LfpURykIxwcH2LqJ12PA))
    callmeTory wrote: »
    Hey guys I just started a Let's Play Sims 4 youtube channel and would love some fellow Simmer support!! I'm going through my favorite challenge right now and documenting every second!

If you guys are creators let me know and I'd love to follow back!!

Hello @callmeTory :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is great that you have started a Sims 4 simming YouTube channel! Simmers will enjoy watching your videos and seeing what happens in the lives of your sims in the challenge you are doing.
  • pompomPoropompomPoro Posts: 6 New Member
    > @rosemow said:
    > Hello @pompomPoro :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    > It is great that you were able to buy Sims 4 when it was on sale last December! It is very nice that you been enjoying simming ever since and like spending time in CAS.It is enjoyable creating sims, giving them background details and choose outfits that suit them.
    > Happy simming! :)

Thank you for the warm welcome! I look forward to different things here ^^
    pompomPoro wrote: »
    > @rosemow said:
    > Hello @pompomPoro :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    > It is great that you were able to buy Sims 4 when it was on sale last December! It is very nice that you been enjoying simming ever since and like spending time in CAS.It is enjoyable creating sims, giving them background details and choose outfits that suit them.
    > Happy simming! :)

Thank you for the warm welcome! I look forward to different things here ^^

You’re welcome :) Happy simming!
  • tutifruity6644tutifruity6644 Posts: 878 Member
    me and my mafia friends are playing tiktok mafia and we need more people ok if you played mafia before join because it will be fun but if not then i will explain the rules ok the town kills the mafia and the mafia kills the town it is simple as that ok if you want to join message me and i will add you to the list ok
    Screenshot-2022-02-26-at-02-01-45.png
    💛🤍 Tai (iel en français / they/them in english) 💜🖤
  • theemaskedsimmertheemaskedsimmer Posts: 63 Member
    Hello everyone! I'm Corinne from Indiana! I have been playing Sims since the start. I was around 13 at the time and I remember playing Sims as soon as I got home from school and when I turned around to take a break the sun was back up and it was the next day! It was love at first gameplay I guess you could say. Being a teen mom at 16 my daughter and I spent a lot of time playing Sims 2 to occupy our time. She is now 15 and a Sim lover as well. I am also a stay at home mom with 9 kids ( 4 under 4) so if I get down time at night Sims is my relaxation. I love everything about the game so I do not even know where to start with that topic. I own all the games but right now I am playing Sims 4 one household for one year to see how far I can go. I enjoy building, posting to the gallery, and reading/watching all the amazing YouTuber content that is out here on Sims! Hope to make some Sim friends and share my stories with you all soon!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top