Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Which neighborhood best for collectables?

pendragon1980pendragon1980 Posts: 436 Member
my legacy heir is a geek who loves outdoors. I'm thinking of moving the whole family out of the city. Which neighborhood is best for collecting without traveling?

Thanks
Post edited by EA_Mako on

Comments

• Options
    imhappyimhappy Posts: 1,988 Member
    I find a lot of stuff in that large park in Oasis Springs.

I'm not much of a collector, but my sims are always digging up collectibles there. Also, if you have Get To Work, the scientist career has a bunch of collectibles on the lot as well. And in Sixam. Maybe your legacy heir can marry a scientist/alien?
  • Options
    EnkiSchmidtEnkiSchmidt Posts: 5,341 Member
    In Oasis Springs I'm fond of the starting neighborhoos where Johnny Zest lives, don't know the name on top of my head, thouggh. It has a grill, community garden, several dig spots, a well for frogs and several fishing spots. All without going ghtorugh a loading screen.

In Willow Creek I liked the one where the Spencer-Kim-Lewis live, but I think even better would be tearing down one of the communiyt lots where the library and museum are and make the lot residential instead. This way you'll get access to the uge park-like area around the lake with lots of trees, bushes, a grill space and several good digging and fishing spots.
  • Options
    3KNPen3KNPen Posts: 2,825 Member
    Yeah I think the low-end Oasis Springs Neighborhood (where Johnny Zest's trailer) is is definitely the best. It has a lot of collection spots, a couple of frogs and the community garden and fishing. Definitely the most bang for you bucks in terms of collecting and also low property values. So in terms having a variety of collectibles it's the best location.

Now if you're looking for pure money making then for that it's the neighborhood where the Goths live. The public flower garden there has roses. There are some days they're not harvestable but on the days where everything can be collected and harvested you can easily clear 2K in one afternoon in that neighborhood.
    ~ ~ ~
  • Options
    Allie_simmer_lolAllie_simmer_lol Posts: 1 New Member
    In my not so berry challenge I need 2 more elements Crytacoo and Plumbobus I don't know we're to find them so help? I've been digging for a while
  • Options
    ElliandreElliandre Posts: 2,468 Member
    Depends what you are collecting? I agree with the neighborhoods in Oasis Springs for digging up rocks, and also definitely the scientist career track because the lot has rocks everywhere and the science equipment to analyze everything. But Sulani has some nice treasure you can find on the beach
  • Options
    EA_MakoEA_Mako Posts: 846 EA Community Manager
    Hey folks,

Please keep an eye on the dates when replying to a thread.

This one is quite old so I'll be locking it here to avoid further necro-posting, thanks!
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top