Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Friday Highlights January 14th - A Week on The Sims Forums

EA_MariEA_Mari Posts: 206 EA Community Manager
January14th- Friday Highlights

Sul sul Simmers!

It's time for our Friday Highlights again! Before we dive in, here's a quick recap of what happened this week. :)
  • On Monday, January 10th we have kicked off the new year with a Sims Delivery Express: new Create-A-Sim items available now to all players! 🎊

Alrighty, now let's get to it!

yjbegk4zolq8.png
This wholesome screenshot was posted by @Busufu, here.

• Let's start with a recommendation sent by @Ellupelluellu (thank you so much for suggesting, btw) and a fun challenge to kick off the New Year: "One month, one world, one year challenge 2022". In this challenge, @Karababy52 invites the community to post one photo of their Sim's progress during a gaming session per real life day with a short text summary. Sounds exciting and cant wait to see your screenshots there! :wink:
  • Now, how about we give @doggers123 a little help with the hard task of deciding "What pack should I get?". We can see that there's a clear winner there, but it doesn't hurt to leave your opinion as well. <3
  • Don't worry, building aficionados, we haven't forgotten about you. ;)@SerraNolwen just started the project of "Rebuilding San Myshuno", so if you want to feel inspired with some stunning creations and support their progress in this challenge, you should definitely check this thread. :smile:

And that's it for today, folks! I hope you like these discussions as much as I did - more to come next week! If you have any recommendations, feel free to send them on to me! :smiley:

Have an awesim weekend and happy Simming! :heart:

- Mari

Comments

• Karababy52Karababy52 Posts: 5,952 Member
    edited January 2022
    Congrats to everyone featured this week! And thank you so much for featuring my challenge, very cool! Thanks to you too @Ellupelluellu for suggesting it! *Hugs* <3 Also, I love that screenshot @Busufu it's gorgeous and very romantic! <3
  • emorrillemorrill Posts: 8,119 Member
    @Karritz You got mentioned! :mrgreen: Yay! Congrats! :star:
    52607642900_bbbac3a314_c.jpg
  • simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,833 Member
    Congrats to all featured! 😊
  • KarritzKarritz Posts: 21,919 Member
    emorrill wrote: »
    @Karritz You got mentioned! :mrgreen: Yay! Congrats! :star:

WOW! Now that's a surprise.

That makeover took me an entire day to do and then I had to add some new furniture. Then I moved the sims in and I got the screenshots I posted here. After that the Sims added their own personal touches to the house, mostly from items they had in their inventories and some extra furniture. Their personal touches didn't get into the screen shots I posted but I did record a walk through of it that'll go into my next video on 30 Grandchildren.

Thanks for the mention.
  • SerraNolwenSerraNolwen Posts: 731 Member
    I sure wasn't expecting this! Thanks for the highlight! Hopefully I'll be worthy of people's attention in the upcoming months.
  • coolsim9999999coolsim9999999 Posts: 5,086 Member
    Congratulations @SerraNolwen and everyone B)!
    4kkjdXo.png

• BusufuBusufu Posts: 1,966 Member
    edited January 2022
    OMG! I'm so proud to see my couple in the highlights! :o Actually hey are my favourite Sims and mean a lot to me. <3
    Thanks so much for highlighting them! I’m so happy I wanna cry right now! :D

@Karababy52
    I'm glad you like the pic, since you always post such wonderful screenshots yourself!
    Sul Sul!
    On my blog (German) you'll find two completed vampire stories 🦇 and an ongoing ghost story 👻.
    I'm also posting about my I'm surrounded by idi🤪ts! - challenge, in which I've now reached gen 9.
    Thanks for stopping by! 👋
  • MamaSimTeeMamaSimTee Posts: 963 Member
    Yay @Karritz for being mentioned. I hope more folks check out your videos now as well. :smiley:
    <insert inspiring comment here> :)
  • L33tP33tNWL33tP33tNW Posts: 398 Member
    It's taken me three days to process getting mentioned here. Thanks!~ <3
    ID: L33tP33tNW
    she/her
    AKA Doggers123

pJYI4la.png
  • WonderBoyWonderBoy Posts: 1 New Member
    Awesome I Love Playing Sims 4 Bundle Packs PlayStation 4 Games Thank You For Adding Lynda Carter in Sims 4 Bundle Packs PlayStation 4 Can You Please Add Her Wonder Woman Costumes in 1st Season & 2nd, 3rd Season Costumes Too Please I Would Love To Play as Wonder Woman in Sims 4 Bundle Packs PlayStation 4
  • KarritzKarritz Posts: 21,919 Member
    MamaSimTee wrote: »
    Yay @Karritz for being mentioned. I hope more folks check out your videos now as well. :smiley:

Thank you. I was a bit stunned to find myself mentioned here. It would be nice to see a few more views. The series the post mentioned here relates to is almost complete. It will be another 1 or 2 episodes before we will all know if the badge for a sim having 30 grandchildren will be awarded.

Thank you to @EA_Mari for the mention.