Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The screenshot spammers thread

Comments

• ACruelButLovingGodACruelButLovingGod Posts: 708 Member
    Jim Wheatley aged up to teen first; he's going for the rapid adulthood track so he'll age up again and move out as soon as he's got his A grade in high school. Richard's still a child; he's getting maximum skill building time for college scholarships. Aging is weird.
    WoqKWr4.png
    (he/him)
    And remember this above all. Our Roman gods are watching. Make sure they are not ashamed!
    My NBA site, Pace and Space
  • mia_noelle97mia_noelle97 Posts: 575 Member
    Winterfest in Sulani
    F0RqoGG.png
    tx5HfFh.png
    JsInq3Q.png
    t4XLOF6.png
  • blueyblueskyblueybluesky Posts: 1,372 Member
    Love the expressions that sims make
    25tfJjK.png
  • Nate_Whiplash1Nate_Whiplash1 Posts: 4,116 Member
    I'm afraid that Sinister Sam the evil clown is up to no good again. He introduces himself to Evie Delgado.....

u8Fzi2w.png

Travels with her to Sulani....

ThjAF4f.png

And then just leaves her there in the middle of the night as he heads back home to Willow Creek. I had to send another sim to the same spot after Sam left to see if she was actually still there...poor girl

EwVHLza.png
  • GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 28,494 Member
    ...check this out new pics ski010.png
    ski020.png

ski030.png

ski040.png

ski050.png

ski060.png

ski070.png

ski080.png

ski090.png
    i used to spend my winters on laurentians mountains (btw sorry for the lame pics from last yr.) :wink:

Oh, my gosh the pics you posted from last year WERE NOT LAME.
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/
  • RedDestiny92RedDestiny92 Posts: 7,847 Member
    3x0HsYz.png
    Eliza certain she will be a great somewhat impressive, adequate mother who will at least not forget to let her kid in when they get home from school.
    OmDgmMK.png
    DddQgpW.png
    WYUvNmk.png
    2s0Rbl2.png
    vJSDM98.png
    5ilLy0G.png
    poe1pgE.png
    9BLTWSr.png
    Reddestiny921 on the gallery...still not sure if I capitalized the second d..lol
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
    Good ol' Ryan Rancid. I wonder if he scares kids even more than Sinister Sam the evil clown?

LklEd4V.png
    Oh yeah, I forgot all about Marky Anarchy in this save---he's the Landgraab's adopted trouble-making son...

Yzh2mX5.png
  • Karababy52Karababy52 Posts: 5,952 Member
    jqw7hFm.png
    I'm doing the Just One Sim challenge whenever I have extra gameplay time and this little cutie is my playable Sim. Meet Mandy Masters. She's quite independent and so far is doing great taking care of herself.

OMDJCu9.png
    Her parents only fix single servings for themselves, so she finds other ways to feed herself. Luckily there's a public park she can walk to near her house. Townie leftovers! Yum!

vZ6nq07.png
    One day she went there for a meal and sat on a bench to eat. A thunderstorm brewed up and lightening hit the bench! So glad toddlers can't get hit! Home from work, Dad ran over to pick her up. To take her home? He's stinky in need of a shower but theirs is broken. Can't fix it until Mandy's a teen. o.O

AtXpwPG.png
    However, he put her down and decided to grill hot dogs instead. Mandy's throwing a fit. Would've sent her home, but thought maybe he was trying to feed her.

htgFhpP.png
    Poor kid, this challenge is extremely tough on toddlers.

DUT0rDK.png
    He stopped grilling to ask her a question. Do you want to go home? Are you hungry? Are you tired?

n5FjJ0f.png
    Nope, play time! By the way, Mom is home stuck in a loop mopping puddles from broken plumbing and appliances. Way too busy to worry about her family out in a thunderstorm, right? o.O
    Just an update on my Erik Cantrell, Global Superstar.

He has now picked up his Eleventh Accolade!
    Pre-Show Jitters, just prior to him changing his clothes for the fourth time. Is he nervous or what? LOL
    TWKWGT0.jpg

oiSLxUp.jpg
    ilxASJT.jpg
    4SPyBGL.jpg
    olBMUi1.jpg
    I8uBdcI.jpg
    oFICXrQ.jpg
    "Thank you, Everybody! And Goodnight!"

Thanks for checking out the pictures. :)
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    I just realized that in my newest save, I don't have any "normal" sims, so I created Maria

QD9sm0E.png
    Oh yeah, I forgot I did this to Judith Ward. I'm glad she's being extra-safe with two pairs of goggles....

Wx39iVV.png
    I think Ekram Elderberry is trying to pick up Maria...

WP5LZSR.png
    This is my newest club--it's in Willow Creek, and it's called The Green Meanie. This one actually has a roof, but the walls are all open--it's a blizzard right now, it'll be interesting to see how much they are protected from the elements.

Btw, because of the annoying floating camera thing, getting this shot was maddening!

42hDdvy.png
    Oh, and due to a couple of mods which I am not allowed to name, I have the option of having a bouncer anywhere (even private residences). I have a couple of parks with bouncers---watch out kids, if you play on those swingsets a little too hard, you could get the boot lol

1UDAvvD.png
    Oh no---Jimmy ChuChu is getting thrown out of the bar by the bouncer for having had too much to drink!

GW9tNzA.png
    Richard Wheatley, now a teenager, looks a bit like if a darker-haired John Denver hit the gym.
    wBZQmoo.png
    (he/him)
    And remember this above all. Our Roman gods are watching. Make sure they are not ashamed!
    🎶Almost heaven, West Virginia
    Blue Ridge mountains, Shenandoah river🎶
    WpxEusL.png
    (he/him)
    Umm...Paul? I know you're wearing sunglasses indoors at night, but surely at some point you noticed that your date is...well...ummm...green.
    Sr9utBD.png
    (he/him)
  • sulfurstylesssulfurstyless Posts: 100 Member
    lindsay from total drama in henford on bagley!

12-24-21_9-11-12_AM.png
    12-24-21_9-15-27_AM.png
    12-24-21_9-43-42_AM.png
    12-24-21_9-49-37_AM.png
    12-24-21_10-52-16_AM.png
    Ambitions > Island Paradise > World Adventures > Generations > Showtime > Seasons > Supernatural > University Life > Pets > Late Night > Into The Future
    I just realized that in my newest save, I don't have any "normal" sims, so I created Maria

QD9sm0E.png

Makes me think about the old TV program, The Munsters. Dad was essentially a Frankenstein monster, his wife a vampire, their son a werewolf (at least in looks) and I'm uncertain what the uncle was supposed to be. He was mostly just odd. The only normal one in the household was the niece. She seemed perfectly comfortable in the family, too. :open_mouth: But then again, many of us just accept our family members who may be a bit odd
  • OnverserOnverser Posts: 3,364 Member
    edited January 2022
    Saw someone do this in another thread so I've been making a gender swap save just for fun where all of the sims are the opposite gender, figure I'd post it here since there's quite a few screenshots so here's the Island Living sims :)

The Ngatas; Oli Ngata, Lee Iles and Tani Ngata
    01-17-22-8-12-53-PM.png
    01-18-22-1-19-23-AM.png

The Kealoha Family; Duana, Nani, Lian and Makia
    01-17-22-8-16-04-PM.png
    01-18-22-1-30-32-AM.png

The Kahananui's; Mele and Alika
    01-17-22-8-19-59-PM.png
    01-18-22-2-00-39-AM.png

The Hoapili's; Kealan and Lias
    01-17-22-8-18-23-PM.png
    01-18-22-1-25-14-AM.png

Nala'ni Mahi'ai
    01-17-22-8-09-11-PM.png
    Alice inherited this creepy old house from her grandmother when she passed and unfortunately, it's a bit haunted
    DgaaEi3.png

FGjX84K.png

ueiKqm1.png
    edited January 2022
    Alice's neighbors are also quite strange. (Alice is not going to be the sim I use to solve the Strangerville mystery but she'll probably end up helping whoever it ends up being. I put the house in Strangerville because I thought it made the most sense there.)
    j4jEh8P.png
    HvzNUQ0.png
    Feeling confident....

mm4RF4Y.png

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top