Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Post the last screenshot you took in The Sims 4

Comments

• Brd709Brd709 Posts: 2,070 Member
    I don't think you're supposed to be eating at the piano!
    v1y6y3H.png
  • SvineprutterSvineprutter Posts: 2,317 Member

@wecantpickaname Hi Alex, I think the kid's activity tables are from Seasons

Zpj9msL.png
  • VeeDubVeeDub Posts: 1,862 Member
    It's been a while since I checked in on the only legacy-style family I still play, so I'm doing that today. This is Darius, still in his teen years and becoming quite the rascal. He's newly the heir-presumptive because his father went into rehab for a juice problem and moved out of the ancestral home after he and Darius' other dad split up. I guess the pressure of responsibility was just too much for the poor guy. And nuuu, Darius had nothing to do with it. At all. Nuh-uh. >:) Anyway, I wanted a screenshot because I like how his party clothes completely fit his personality in addition to his body. Here he's on an afternoon/early evening first date with a new beau.

GKjsTop.png
    FYI: Just because you can see my signature, don't assume that I can see yours.
    Because I can't; I keep all sigs turned off. ;)
  • HillyBethHillyBeth Posts: 3,505 Member
    The last two I took earlier. My sims' dogs had puppies and these are those puppies as adults. Gracie and Little Bear
    51820604316_604185b8d8_h.jpg
    51820718983_dd1bedcf23_h.jpg
    Origin ID
    HillyPlays
    P.A.C.E- Positive Attitude Changes Everything

I'm not sure what this is called in english, but my sim is kinda making a Spellcaster out of this sim, Ae-Cha
    and yes, Mele is quite pregnant. :)
    [img][/img]G-r-Ae-Cha-til-en-magiker.png
    and we can train Ae-Cha as a Spellcaster
    [img][/img]G-r-Ae-Cha-til-en-magiker-to.png
    Zpj9msL.png
  • DarkAngel1994DarkAngel1994 Posts: 771 Member

I don't think I ever had a toilet go up in flames before. :hushed:
    8myJKa5.png
    pw0213q.png?1

@DarkAngel1994 The toilet fire is caused by the upgrade, H20 seiphoner. If You stick to self-cleaning, the fires will stop
    Zpj9msL.png
  • DanmanNefariusDanmanNefarius Posts: 947 Member
    edited January 2022
    Judith Ward is no longer the only big name in Del Sol Valley and the acting scene! Bridgeport's favorite bachelor and movie star Matthew Hamming has come to town! ( and my own sims, Bella Goth and Luna Villareal already dethroned her ages ago as the next generation of actresses conquering the scene :p youth and loveable personality always wins in showbizz land after all, and Judith has neither anymore as a grumpy abusive old hag! she should hang out with miss Crumplebottom! )
    qtls7KD.png
  • blueyblueskyblueybluesky Posts: 1,371 Member
    Ef7ZuoM.png
  • ThriorThrior Posts: 612 Member
    It's adorable how the cat comes over to greet him after he’s been away all night doing vampire business.
    (This freaking ep truly makes me miss a pet in my life but I currently can’t have one :bawling:)
    c4uDmOv.jpg
  • HopeyStarrHopeyStarr Posts: 1,276 Member
    Father and daughter bike ride.

11y9YDb.png
    R5PO75w.gif?1
    *:.。."It's great being ((Queen Bee))!".。.:*
    ★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★
    ✧ :-"As long as I continue to believe then one day my ((dreams)) really will come true."✧ :-
  • CAPTAIN_NXR7CAPTAIN_NXR7 Posts: 4,457 Member

It’s one of those days…

8-E2-FC372-0-EA6-4-E8-D-AC03-156-CE9-C33-C0-D.jpg
  • GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 28,475 Member
    Judith Ward is no longer the only big name in Del Sol Valley and the acting scene! Bridgeport's favorite bachelor and movie star Matthew Hamming has come to town! ( and my own sims, Bella Goth and Luna Villareal already dethroned her ages ago as the next generation of actresses conquering the scene :p youth and loveable personality always wins in showbizz land after all, and Judith has neither anymore as a grumpy abusive old hag! she should hang out with miss Crumplebottom! )
    qtls7KD.png

Maybe she does and that's how she learned her grumpy ways …

My Picture. Erik Cantrell, Global Superstar, chilling in the Loggia of his newly built house after he won his Tenth Starlight Accolade for Best Song.

UffkYXg.png

6odwI4L.jpg
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/
  • LeGardePourpreLeGardePourpre Posts: 15,215 Member
    edited January 2022
  • WildIrishBansheeWildIrishBanshee Posts: 2,105 Member
    edited January 2022
    @LeGardePourpre Huh, I can't get family funds to go over 9,999,999 lol.

Bacchus Goth, second son of Alexander Goth, and my sim's daughter, Angelina Thorpe. He has just aged into a teen.

Bacchus-Goth-Teen.png
  • Kita5399Kita5399 Posts: 2,112 Member
    Even my Sims are starting to judge the townies fashion. To be fair this one isn’t even that bad as far as townies go.
    8wRiE6O.png
    Erik Cantrell trying to bond with the bees again. He may end up writing a song about it. LOL

KF1hfjr.jpg
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
  • Karababy52Karababy52 Posts: 5,952 Member
    edited January 2022
    @CAPTAIN_NXR7 - I've had days like that! Totally relaxed, yet still feeling as if your world has turned upside down at the same time. Yep! :)

Not my last, but from a very recent gameplay session. My Sim Cale catching some air while making a run on the Intermediate slope at high intensity. He nailed it! <3
    "Eyes Forward. Mind Focused. Heart Ready. Game on, World!"
    jni3iRM.png
  • RochertRochert Posts: 168 Member
    edited January 2022
    One of the advantages of improving the skiing level might be that Sims with the higher skiing level could check how the onsen is crowded while enjoying ski:
    PNQxBlO.png
    "Uh-oh, it's a little crowded now."

RGdJCdX.png
    "Hmm, it's not so crowded now."

If they had super good eyesight.

Post edited by Rochert on
    Learn as if you were to live forever. Live as if you were to die today.
    My Gallery
    edited January 2022
    qtls7KD.png

My Picture. Erik Cantrell, Global Superstar, chilling in the Loggia of his newly built house after he won his Tenth Starlight Accolade for Best Song.

UffkYXg.png

6odwI4L.jpg

@GalacticGal well.. no. Judith and Agnes can't stand eachother and are bitter enemies.

And in my game it is usually Morgan that wins the awards ^_^ she bagged a few for best song and now she won the award for best actress three weeks in a row as well, much to the dismay of Judith.
    GXUC0pp.png
  • blueyblueskyblueybluesky Posts: 1,371 Member
    6c6BHDI.png
    edited January 2022
    qtls7KD.png

UffkYXg.png

6odwI4L.jpg

@GalacticGal well.. no. Judith and Agnes can't stand eachother and are bitter enemies.

And in my game it is usually Morgan that wins the awards ^_^ she bagged a few for best song and now she won the award for best actress three weeks in a row as well, much to the dismay of Judith.
    GXUC0pp.png

Oh, dear. Judith can be a handful. She was the neighbor of my now Global Superstar when he was just starting out. A Junior in high school. In one of my earlier iterations of this game save, Judith appeared to have the hots for young Erik. :open_mouth: The Cougar! LOL Congratulations on Morgan's success!
  • VeeDubVeeDub Posts: 1,862 Member
    Back in my Selvadorada save today... Gisela aged up recently, and I must admit that it's extremely weird for me to see such wholesome, normal things going on in Rafa's house -- his daughter multi-tasking with Kids' TV and clay-molding, for example. But the real kicker was that when she aged up, she rolled the "Good" trait. Oh the delicious irony of the new crime empire's first daughter rolling such a trait. :lol:

d2VVO3B.png
    FYI: Just because you can see my signature, don't assume that I can see yours.
    Because I can't; I keep all sigs turned off. ;)
    edited January 2022
    qtls7KD.png

UffkYXg.png

6odwI4L.jpg

GXUC0pp.png

Oh, dear. Judith can be a handful. She was the neighbor of my now Global Superstar when he was just starting out. A Junior in high school. In one of my earlier iterations of this game save, Judith appeared to have the hots for young Erik. :open_mouth: The Cougar! LOL Congratulations on Morgan's success!

@GalacticGal haha she sure can be, and that's why i adore her as a townie haha she is perfect as that high horse diva celebrity. and i noticed she tends to be nice to people who are as powerful and driven as her while looking down on those beneath her. she is a mean abusive woman but somehow she does play nice with my sims once i get them on top of their game. especially my sims versions of Johnny Gat and Shaundi from the Saints Row series because well... Johnny in particular is NOT someone to mess with XD i am not sure if this is intentionally programmed into her ai but i always find it extremely intriguing how she always know exactly whom to befriend and whom she doesn't care about. And yeah Morgan is really making a name for herself...not sure if Siobhan likes it one bit but yeah at least she left the rebels and did manage to patch thing up with her sister, and she became besties with Luna Viullareal who has become quite a big celebrity and actress as well
    466JzmR.png

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top