Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Kaufmann family (Decade Challenge is finished)

Comments

• DaraviDaravi Posts: 1,135 Member
    I don't have much cc hair, so I had to check. It's from snowy escape, the uncolored version. For the Merks and Sandra-style in this episode, I took the look based on JFK jr and his wife Caroline Besset.
    2004 - 2005

I forgot the last time to post a picture of Amelie as toddler.

zs6lufc.png

While Sandra was studying hard, the grandparent took care of their granddaughters.
    NUv3C6t.png
    LnWezjM.png
    HXUG8QP.png

Playtime with Amelie and Grandpa Fabian

YNAt2x5.png
    TujgZC4.png
    oszRXse.png

Not funny, Grandpa has played a monster.

RKTwiUt.png

Amelie needed to be consoled.

zfOw6zM.png

Grandma Erika told good story, well as a famous writer, it's not a surprise.

mIiqJDv.png

4UOt3wm.png

Sandra met her new baby sister and she's happy.

KROqbph.png

I did an update on the kitchen and living room.
    ntQqoC9.png
    0RJXCxS.png
    Amelie was the only one who is happy to see her dad.
    gmk8HHW.png

Sandra was not so happy, but the children has the right to see their dad, and Sandra was not one of these women who denied the access to the children just to punish their ex-partners.
    wjhxu4f.png
    f14n11z.png
    XCvL0kg.png
    Christmas time.
    kMNX4Jo.png

Baby Annabelle born 2004 became a toddler.
    CFTcuWu.png
    John Merks was not happy to see Sandra and the daughter in such living conditions, Sandra was also tensed with the time. Moving back to the parent, as helpful as they are, felt like a big failure to her. John promised to help her. It took a while for Sandra to find a landlord, who was willing to rent out to a single student mother of two (hint: she moved in 2006). Sandra got also a job offer from a friend for a style magazine to write columns.
    wXih5ql.png
    S22o8Fv.png

Sandra is now 30 years old and became a adult, and still needs a high maintenance.
    t45UThI.png
    2006 - 2008
    In the year 2007 until mid of 2008, I've killed and deleted around 4 dozen sims, my loading screens are now a few seconds faster, not much, but still better than before. So I have just changed some mccc settings to get back the control.

2006 was year of the soccer world cup in Germany, I've forgotten this during the game session, but however I still remember how it was, the people were nicier and friendlier and the very good summer weather helped us too with the Sommermärchen. It was a relaxing and easy-going time for everyone. Sure there was dicussions over dicussion and very shameful truth about the these games which where bought by corruption came out later, but we didn't know the thruth during that time and had much fun.
    Sandra finished the second states exam and is now able to work for the government a a jugde in Germany. She quit her old as writer, her articles were rarly accepted lately and so she was very happy to get a job as a local judge. She has found a new appartment for her two daughters, it's not big but better than her old kidsroom.

9k1JDKT.png

She even had sometimes some time to bath the toddlers.

T0I5QMp.png

Mostly Grandma Erika and grandpa Julian help whenever they can to keep care of the kids.

2UPYv4w.png

John Merks came to visit, Amelie and Annabelle were excited to see Daddy.

M9754jD.png

To calm the nerves Sandra is practices yoga. Amelie and Annabelle are watching her.
    tTiBpPH.png

Her Daughter Annabelle best friend in the Kindergarten is Christina Lehmann. Sandra met her parents Dominik and Morgana in their fancy home and became friend with them.
    Fun fact: Morgana is a far relative from Sandra, she descended from Johanna Hegenbrecht, sister from Hans Kaufmann and is the great granddaughter from Johanna.
    eVvKQ4a.png

Amelies Birthday.
    rm1Jw40.png
    qKT98od.png

Late, but it's Christmas time. I've skipped the event lately, but this time I played it.

Sandra invited her parents and John Merks, Chistmas Eve is celebrated where the youngest kids live.
    Tzs0Bde.png
    MO7Igqp.png

Together they sang Jingle Bells, and listened to the traditional german christmas songs in the radio. Then they have opened the present, which santa left at the front door.

lLkeZbn.png
    sUEXdJa.png
    JsOI7E3.png

Then it was time to enjoy the delicious feast.

Ho22T8a.png
    RZRIwCH.png

But towards the end of 2008, another tragedy occurred. Her friend Morgana died from pufferfish nigiri.
    Morgana was a tough girl, I needed three attempts, that girl wanted to live.

JfgX3yI.png
    xRNN7xR.png

But it was too late, Dominic and Christina were shocked and heartbroken, when they found her.

sfN0Aiw.png

Sandra accompanied Dominik to the funeral and the grave from Morgana.

pHPUEtC.png
    Euk9hJh.png

She paid tribute to Morgana with a violine concert.
    Surprisingly She did this on her own, I haven't played her, fun fact the ghosts on the the cemetry gave her tips.

I0h4WXp.png

I've checked my screenshotfolder, and there are too many pictures. So, instead of a two years story, I'm posting the story of one year.

The last years has ended sad, and so we have a grieving widower Dominik, who came often to visit Sandra, just not to be alone in his big empty house.

xiXz6P0.png
    P0lG9EI.png
    jsmkieE.png

Sandra tried to comfort him, because she has the Compassionate Trait.

p7sednU.png
    3WZ98EA.png

Dominik helped her to rearrange the bedrooms, the old room was to small for both children and Sandra decided to switch the bedrooms.
    RYmNa15.png
    DFRX0hJ.png
    aI6OPEs.png

Christina and Annabelle are playing together, while Amelie tortured her kids laptop, she has gotten on christmas.
    vjPnUBt.png

Of course Sandra took care of the children (still with the help of her parents).
    EcBbrH1.png
    ZWidV8w.png
    aAeKD7F.png
    y94aW0D.png
    BNxdQQG.png
    DPh23Sv.png
    The year moved forward, Sandra met Dominik and convinced him, that he should go out and met some new people.
    zRzpZM6.png
    6ptOBz9.png

But instead he had only eyes for Sandra and enjoyed very much her company.
    rGt5Thl.png
    x4qmka7.png
    ABMm3mL.png
    Slowly but steady they fell in love and were dating, here they went into a cinema and watched a movie together.
    And there the first kiss happened.
    jGteXPd.png
    vkndvkE.png

He accompanied her home, to make sure that no one harmed her.
    VxaQ8GN.png
    ieoejAo.png

They had more dates until the end of the year 2009. A small selection.
    nglImST.png
    cfeSBQe.png
    zlRc76z.png

Things are going well to Sandra and her kids. To strenghtens the bond between the two families, Sandra and Dominik decided to travel into the mountains during the winter holidays. It was also a test, how the kids are accepting the others.

2MAV4UL.png

Part 1
    Okay, not the best start. :'(

1wOyYoD.png

But the days were full of action.

bQkipqY.png
    eaHBqya.png

First time on skis.

rxjWNYj.png

That was very close.
    CrxdMM2.png

Visiting the snow festival, with the lovely firework at the end.

aTdYngT.png
    A8mqTEa.png

The snow was sometimes very dangerous for the back, like here on the hiking path.

fmkMZwg.png

In the evening Dominik and Sandra prepare the dinner and enjoy the quality time together.

4tBpoEh.png
    PghzTUf.png
    YFYeK1r.png
    icgjvUc.png

Annabelle and Christina already had their fun together.

1SWPLfO.png

Meanwhile Amelie get to know Dominik.

FwL5BRl.png
    wuCcFgg.png

He even bought her a toy, which she has asked for.

0llbnp5.png

At the end of the vacation all three kids were playing together.

c7WlxdO.png

Part 2
    Sandra asked Amelie, what she thinks about Dominik and she likes him. (unfortunately you can't see the big thumbs up)

ksPltXT.png

Same Question about Sandra was asked to Christina by Dominik, and same reaction, thumbs up.

WvBgVvO.png

Oh, Annabelle had also her birthday.

oe3nCEP.png

After the okay from their offsprings, Sandra and Dominik practise the proposal.

MD9ygJ4.png
    oduN9YI.png

Part 3
    But first things first, Sandra and her children were asked to moving

wmqs0pR.png

Here it is, the big modern house, a tuscany style (german edition).

gtc8Drm.png

Dominik was the winner of the race. :wink:

PWBSbmH.png

Honestly I have no idea, how a kids room looks nowadays. So I made them quite colorful.

2Gm1nkR.png

swYLF4r.png

They are playing together already as a family.

22VW9Rb.png

While Sandra was chatting with her sister.

HMwlMfU.png

And then the moment you realize you made a mistake to left two adult alone for a moment, because you have to take care of the needs from the children.
    Yes, my dear readers, they made a try for a baby, which was planned but not so fast.
    7zS7g6q.png
  • DuckyQueenDuckyQueen Posts: 342 Member
    I’ve been reading your story for a long time and I love reading it
    edited February 2022
    @YellowLady Thank you very much for following so long my story. I appreciate it :)

2011 - 2012

A lot of big days happened in both years.

While Sandra was eating with the children, she went in labor.
    gMgY9VV.png

LTVMmi1.png
    Time for the walk, no other picture from the panicked husband who was with her, because her doctor was a ghost. I think ghosts shouldn't have a job, I've played my other scenario with a ghost, and in my eyes the ghosts really need an overhaul. Much things don't make sense with ghosts.
    Vj3dPmF.png

yesss :D; Welcome Hannah Kaufmann, born in 2011
    YeMjV4n.png

Amelie slowly becomes a teenager and wasn't happy about the newest family member.
    19cKVko.png

The Big Day.

No, I couldn't wait longer for the new gamepack, the announcement and leak came a little too late for me.
    Family and friends are gathering.

vErH2pT.png
    6y2HK8R.png

Dominik took Sandras family name.
    b63OsYr.png

The guests were a little bit too hungry and killed the wedding cake before Sandra and Dominik had the chance for the first cut. They repeat it on the next day.

VqeX2EV.png

Not only good things happened, we had also a fire (from baking cookies) Seriously, Sandra? You have level 10 in cooking and level 6 in gourmet cooking, how did you start that fire from baking simple cookies, my darling?
    8a5H61T.png

Christmas and New Years Eve.

A lot of presents.
    5fNggo2.png

And mommy took pictures.

M1iBys7.png

In the evening they watched a childrens movie together.

v34J8sW.png

During the winter break, the children were lucky, because it fell snow.
    klPa693.png

Safe firework for kids.
    tKiC9AY.png

They made back at home at the right time, the kids wanted to see the silvester show.
    axPrS2C.png
    VGVHgzY.png
    8hPQxDB.png

In 2012 Hannah became a toddler.
    fa7Nhv9.png

An here is the official family portrait.
    565Ldyy.png

Some of the pictures are now on the desk.
    Tuux10a.png
    I'll be absent for a while, don't expect any future updates, sorry.
  • Kellogg_J_KelloggKellogg_J_Kellogg Posts: 1,548 Member
    Sorry to hear that...I've enjoyed this legacy from the beginning.
    @Kellogg_J_Kellogg Thank you for following my Story for such a long time.
    H77yLQc.png
    Now, my simself from the past went into meditation and got the enlightment, that I should really calm down and stop being angry about people. I still have the high maintence trait. ;) And I really want to finish the challenge, the break did me good. :). So I'm back again and it's time to finish the challenge. I didn't make much pictures about the two years, I had no ideas what to tell, however the mod and the game can still surprise me.

2013-2014

During the summer holidays, the family travelled to the beach, a trip which all have really enjoyed.

CduWkTQ.png
    XEYakaG.png

Amelie is almost a teenager and because teenager have their own mind, she has forbidden everyone to come in her room, especially her parents and the nanny, but her friends are an exception, they are allowed to come in.
    VzyyEj3.png

Time for her birthday party, she invited her friends and her grandparents.
    tx2i83g.png

This is her, what the game made out of her and I didn't like it. This is the last hairstyle I would use.
    Z7VcYDx.png

This is my version, in her party attire.

q6xiJVz.png

This is Amelie in her normal streetware, I think she really looks like a teenager now, surprisingly.

L76jytl.png

Amelie has gotten a school event and she belongs now to the cool kids in the last row and of couse she spent her time in the social media
    560PJvl.png
    FqdBgL5.png

Surprise No 1
    Her dad came to visit, the day after her birthday. He didn't came to visit the last years

uvOxh7R.png

And since he is a 4 star celebrity she made a selfie.

8ypTQoj.png

Surprise No. 2
    Now as a 39 years old woman, Sandra became pregnant again, somehow her protection has failed. (I was really a surprised, I saw the rattle, but I just thought she was thinking about to get baby.)

P4OBhaO.png
    I would like to change the title again, but I can't, because of the picture links in the first post and I don't want to delete them for a title. :)
    Yay I’m so glad you’re back!
    edited March 2022
    If my math is correctly: it's Holger Kaufmann, first child of Hans, he is 69 years old, in my game we have the first day of 2015. Maybe Fabian, husband of Erika is at the same age, but I'm unable to check my list right now. My mccc settings are let them die around the age of 80.

Edit: It's Fabian. He has lived 495 days, while Holger lived 390 days. So Fabian is about 11- 12 years older than Holger. I think I never changed his age, after my heiress Erika met and fell in love with him and probably I didn't see that age difference as much as a problem in this case.
    Post edited by Daravi on
    2015-2016

Sometimes I think the game makes will challenge me. This time it puts New Years Eve on the last day of 2015. However 2015/2016 were bad years with the refugee crisis and especially on what happened on new years eve. This politics divided families and gave energy to the bad guys who want to turn back the time to the darker ages. I have seriously no idea if this decision will have some bad impact in the future, I hope not.

But lets start with the good news. Amelie has her first kiss.

OHIEVU0.png

Christmas time
    With uncle Holger and the grandparents.
    ZGDEfSh.png

When the family went to church Hannah, too young and too tired, stayed back and got an extra present.

8VIzRCY.png

Between Christmas and New Years Eve, Sandras son Finn was born and Hanna was happy about her younger brother.

KCNO6an.png

New years Eve.
    Of course there were discussions about the refugees in the Kaufmann family too and Sandra and Dominik have decided that their young daughters aren't allowed to go out on this day. Therefore they have celebrate new years with their friends at home.

Sandra was cooking and Amelie entertained Hannah.

meksTV6.png

Party and fun activies

cyAAiru.png
    LBdxyLZ.png
    BOB0l0d.png

The new years eve scandal made Dominik angry and he decided to get fit again, while Amelie went into a phase where she wanted to be left alone by her parents and sibling.

xpv1aaO.png
    gPZFcOS.png
    Vk2jvjC.png

This brings us to the Talk.
    Sandra has notices the strange behavior and wanted to talk, but Amelie didn't want to listen.

O5csMHs.png
    cSrNxIq.png

So she left it to Dominik to talk about it.
    Mb87VHt.png

Birthdays
    Annabelle, Christina and Finn had their birthdays.
    Annabelle
    tGXVBYy.png
    G9gNMUn.png

Christina
    PJnfOlV.png
    3pHUPvq.png

Finn
    eafzdrT.png
    Hello :) ,

this post will be maybe the last post, my decade challenge has now officially ended. It took a while until I found my motivation back, but then I rushed through without making many picture, that's why I extended until 2020, where Amilie grew up into an young adult. My focus was on her story.

2017 - 2020

Let's start with two toddlers playing around.

qVoKGFI.png

2018 marks the years, where Holger Kaufmann died during a heat wave. He became 71 years old.

eK1KFu3.png

Hannah has also celebrate her birthday.

jAaUexl.png
    UlewaLN.png

Amelie started a professional training as a masseuse.
    0CAcTMf.png
    38vDwg2.png
    5DJGvC9.png
    Not always these massages were painless.
    QrRT7QS.png

When Amelie became 18 years old she moved out in her own appartment.
    h2t8Nxv.png
    TsANCTf.png
    bdodhKa.png

When her boyfriend break up with her in late 2019, she started to struggle with her life and began to meet the wrong people.
    6lW3t7O.png
    SVfYZHi.png
    tjfJCOx.png

Sometimes she could not remember why she slept on the park bench.
    WriZUak.png

Then at the beginning of 2020 Covid19 arrived in Germany and in March 2020 the social life was totally banish from the public for a while.
    (Honestly that as the best time in my life, everything was peaceful, no noise from the airport or the street. Since then I love the homeoffice. Now I have waste my life in the public transportation and having all the selfish people around me again, I'm not really happy with the current situation)
    All shops where closed and especially those which had close contact with customers. Not knowing how to earn money, Amelie started to produce and uploaded her first videos.
    sT3yg8t.png

She will face an uncertain future ...

The End of the Decade Challenge

Thank you all for reading and your patience, I was happy about every comment here in this tread. <3
    @Daravi I’ve loved reading your story since 2020 and I’m disappointed that this is over but I’m planning on reading it over again on my own time.
  • Kellogg_J_KelloggKellogg_J_Kellogg Posts: 1,548 Member
    It's been a great journey, thanks for doing this and sharing with us.
    It was my pleasure, writing about this challenge helped me to stay on it. :)
    After the end I tried out some adult mods to add a darker theme, but unfortunately or luckely (depends on the view ;D) I can't much write about it, but I'll will give you a a brief overview what was happened in the following years from 2021-2027.

I have deleted many sims and the relationship/ghosts. The generation tree is now broken, but the performance is much better now.

Fabian Kaufmann died offscreen around the year 2023.

Amelie went into some addictions and rushed into a marriage with a criminal. With the help of him she the became free from the addiction years later. She is still in love him and support him with his dark schemes, he had threaten her much better than her other so called friends. She is now producing catvideo content and expecting her first baby.

2aCWBVm.png
    Dggozhy.png

Birthdays

Annabelle and Christina aged uped to yound adults. Annabelle has been moved out in to her own apartment.
    ESdKhNv.png
    anHjgGe.png
    But on Christmas they came all back to the family home.
    o3EG3Pf.png
    S7nNnd1.png

Christina went fully religious and met her future husband in the group gathering. She fell in love and just wanted to make him happy. As religious zealots the tension between them and the family occults (Sandra and Hannah are active spellcasters) arise.
    PYHk5AG.png
    GDOHf3R.png

Her first baby was shortly born after 9 month.
    Lhfqzbm.png

Erika is now a greatgrandmother and Sandra a grandmother.
    5ZXVqYr.png

Annabelle got engaged in 2027 and expecting also a baby.
    t4LytPc.png
    3wH0pij.png
    Hannah became a teenager. (I think she is really blessed with the genes, she is, I believe, the 6th generation)
    xF3nHJ7.png
    pIbZnP8.png
    Z308YZa.png

Her new boyfriend is a welcome excuse to get away from her family and the loud new born.
    2GdYv1O.png

edited October 2022
    /removing the the dust
    /cough

I still don't have enough time to play, but when I do, play for a long time at once. Unfortunately I did made some mistakes, like starting a scenario in my legacy save, but I didn't want to delete that new sim. Or was surprised by the story itself. However I did incorporate it somehow in my family. I didn't make note on the exact timestamps and forgot to write down inmediately, So I'm guessing. But I would like to recap my story and head cannon which I had all the time. If I'm allowed to do so?

2028 -2040

Finn became a teenager
    pd1tTx8.png

Erika came to visit.
    gbHihFl.png

I've changed the appearance of Sandra and Dominik, before the became elders.
    tMOrdLJ.png

At this point juvenile Hannah was still in love with her boyfriend and were visiting a romance festival together
    BccqR48.png
    zheyvaf.png

Finn loves gardening, but the times got harder. Self-provisioning became necessary in due of the hon going inflation and crisis.
    zVBM7IT.png

Erika died in 2028, I was able to catch this sad moment.
    4F01mhR.png

Well Hannah went to to highschool for one day and joined the streamer after school activity. On her firstday this happenened twice. Not good when the teacher were just watching it, instead of helping. After this, Hannah left the school, at her age of 17, she's getting the Abitur in Germany and moved away from home.
    GPBxtaa.png

She invited her parents and boyfriend to her new home, she shares the rent with my villenary scenario Sim Moritz Schwarz.
    qCT6fyV.png
    LEecy5F.png

They becamejust gofriends, he tried to flirt with her, but unsuccessfully, she has the new loyal trait, when she had her Birthday. He respected this after a no.
    m8FtRgw.png

Time flies. Moritz try to make money, Hannah was studying communication, and her small community and business plan gave her a small income.
    RSxQ5nA.png

Pure fiction and headcannon from now on:

In 2032 we had a Coup d'état, and the democracy was abolished (Okay that was a try to make a holiday on friday, I've learned with highschool children you can't create a holiday on that day). Apparently whe had also a war. Annabelle died off-screen from a cow plant around 2034, with is in the original rule the cow-plant meant to be war, her husband died in a fire, leaving behind her only son Jens. He was adopted by Amelie then.

Around 2036 Hannah break up with her boyfriend and finished the university. With her experience as streamer she has joint the PR-Branch. Moritz was also almost done with his scenario.

He finished that scenario in 2037. As a villain he madesome difficult choices and met the wrong guys. He vanished without a trace for one year. Hannah was in sorrow, but manage to get a manager position in a new company, while still searching for him.

Then in 2038, the was a sign, he was kidnapped and Hannah had to pay the all his dirty money to the cartell. His body and mind was broken and he was very thin, but he at least was alive. He didn't said anything about what was happened, but Hannah was happy to have him back.
    hdzinXX.png

Hanna is helping him to get back to his normal, but this is a slow process. He went from a out-going, self assured and very romantic guy into a lonesome man with insecurities in social behaviour. But he was trusting her very fast and considered her as his only friend.

The love between both grew and they came together in 2039.
    SMLXVcb.png

And there was still a romantic part in Moritz soul, asking her if she would to marry him in 2040.
    FJQqta2.png

So far she also expect a baby from him.
    kBKxowv.png
  • mightyspritemightysprite Posts: 5,807 Member
    This was fun to read. Interesting that you're doing a decades challenge into the future now.
    Poor Moritz! How did you have him make his money in the villain scenario, if it's not too personal a question for me to ask of him? ;)
    gen3-banner.png
    @mightysprite thank you for reading. Somehow I still love that save and the family so I keep counting the years. It over 2 years old and the only game I didn't abandon for new things after a while. Hmm, his aspiration was serial romantic and so he was a scammer in some certain ways. But I didn't finished the aspiration before changing him, in the end for the last 200.000 I tried out the James turner trendi "cheat" and sold an overpriced outfit the a Goth member.
    edited January 2023
    Happy late New Year. :)

I was able to play a little bit, since we are successfully finished the job project. I played other stories, but it too me back to this legacy. I had to paused with this family, because I made a mess with the story and needed a break afterwards, but now I'm on the right path again.

2040-2046

The Wedding of Hannah and Moritz

I still try to figure out how the mws parties are functioning. Other players wrote that these last a whole day, but mine always ended after 4 hours and I'm never able to finish the whole goals in one playthrough.

But here we are. The big day.

A nervous couple in front of the city hall
    ta8rx8L.png
    sYIQ6d9.png
    The vows
    cG3gmqL.png
    atwDWSw.png
    The wedding party with the family
    T9QsMND.png
    8Ovhpne.png
    Shortly after, Shortly after the labor had started.
    PijscJL.png

Welcome to this world Tobias Kaufmann, born in 2040
    75AFAqy.png

To keep the balance of good and bad events: The regime started a civil war in 2041, and Moritz joined the Resistance, Hannah is anything but happy about his move.
    Fe3Yb3u.png

The regime doesn't make jokes and the family have to flee in to the underground and had to move severals times.
    DefplAN.png
    DvYVvWM.png

Moritz practise fightings, alone and with fellow fighters of the resistance, Hannah's brother Finn also joined the forces.
    4WFL92M.png
    B9DHBjt.png
    They've tried to keep a normal life as good as possible.
    SaZ4eub.png
    1Hw7sfo.png
    kqjjOz3.png

In 2044 they found an abandoned old house in a small village, this house had still some toys for toddlers, Tobias was the happiest child in that moment.
    LCd07zS.png
    When Hannah was looking around, discovered that this house must be from one of her ancestors, since the people of the pictures look familiar to her.
    gpq5Owp.png

The basement was pretty well equiped and Moritz went through the military ranks very quick.
    KCyARFa.png
    Xr6w3Yp.png
    JnZ1Fiw.png

During the night Hannah washed Tobias in the bath tub and admonished to be quiet.
    0mlKV5c.png
    Later they are back in the safe basement.
    hFBZhT6.png

Hannah started also to worked for the resistance. With her public relations skills she filmed everything and promoting the fights.
    VimwQPK.png

Finally th regime lost his powers in 2045 and The family decided to stay in that house, bought it and wants now to renovate it.
    FLtlFvd.png

Family Portrait
    QTGevId.png

Hannah won an award for her documentary of the resistance.
    TRAxkym.png

Happy Birthday Tobias, who is now not and toddler anymore.
    6ymqsv5.png

Oops, I realized I've played that save over a decade without updating here. I'm sorry. My excuse, I've played a different character in a houseflipper style and I had forgotten the time. Sometimes I had to switch to other family members because Mccc went wild, in cause of my settlement save and I had to roll back the settings and now my sims have to live which the consequences. It's a picture-heavy post.

2046-2056

But let's begin with good news from the realm of deads.

Wilhelm and Luisa have married again.

jpEGESI.png

Tobias had a normal childhood, he is still shy but he managed it to get friends.
    3kXApbQ.png
    BkqG67P.png
    He met the reason why I had forgotten the time, her name is Luisa Klee.
    TnYKBt6.png

Suddenly he became a teenager and I've change his style.
    AXPTRZY.png
    At first he had green hair and then he changed the hair color to blue.
    1FaBW2r.png
    jlxWtWU.png

Luisa Klee is the niece of Hannah Kaufmann and daughter of Christina Klee, who became very religious. Luisa is still influenced but she have her own mind and ideas.
    TsXprxt.png

Now in peace, the siblings spent more time together and with their parents.
    WJoWQPP.png
    waQm0gz.png
    Luisa Klee had a boyfriend name Marco Janssen.
    TolKhbo.png

He even became her fiancé and spent time with her family, while he had trouble to stay at university.
    zBa5u1j.png
    aEPZjul.png
    EZMVjRL.png

Her Grandpa Dominik gave her a financal boost for her own workshop, but he was shock when he saw that place, it was a garbage dump.
    wwHcBNx.png
    9zr9T4V.png
    In case you are curious, I have uploaded both rundown places in the gallery.

Dominik is still not convinced but the whole family helped to to clean that place.
    XDycRA8.png
    Pe7Tu7l.png
    The other sims are still using this place to get rid off their broken stuff and Luisa was working day and night as a freelacer and manufacturer
    l7py7Rv.png
    HqXx5BL.png

Christmas 2050 was stated good but went very sad.
    UyzmTbR.png
    I thought I could have atleast one day extra, but this was not the case. RIP Dominik Kaufmann.
    kdwREzN.png
    Later, Marco Janssen left her for an other woman, which he married suddenly (via neighborhood story). Later he wanted Luisa back, but she ghosted him. Luisa, who owns now a successful business bought the building next to her workshop, but this place was also a dump.
    B2AFyfW.png

Tobias visit her reguarly in the shop.
    Dtvz8uO.png

She also met a new love and got engage again. His name is Michael Schmitz.
    i0SkB7n.png

The progress is slow, but unstoppable.
    cepyctq.png

Sandra Kaufmann was ordering her pictures.
    47nuzSa.png

Together with Christina they prepared feast for the whole family on christmas.
    gE5AEqo.png
    ZC6uSdn.png

That's more than enough for today, thank you for reading. :)

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top