Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Spiral stairs hint in the Roadmap

Drago97232Drago97232 Posts: 59 Member
So... I was looking yet another time at the latest roadmap and I noticed a strange confetti looking like a spiral stair
Do y'all think this is what it's hinting or it makes you think of something else ? (it's the one above the a)

FIWa3AwWYAAOnn0-810x456.jpeg

Comments

• SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 7,108 Member
    I thought that was a hint of Fairy Wings. However, Spiral Stairs would so much be appreciated in Sims 4.
  • GordyGordy Posts: 3,015 Member
    It makes me think of something else.
    TS1_dragons_hatching.jpg
    The Sims 4 hasn't introduced a new musical instrument since 2017
  • BenjamilianBenjamilian Posts: 395 Member
    I can see that as stairs. In other threads it's described as a wing, but if so, it seems a pretty unusual sort of wing. The other thing it puts me in mind of is armadillos. There's a company called Armadillo Self Storage that has a logo a bit similar to that.
  • crocobauracrocobaura Posts: 7,342 Member
    There is earrings and a necklace with that winged shape in the carnival stereetwear picture. It's not stairs.
  • Drago97232Drago97232 Posts: 59 Member
    crocobaura wrote: »
    There is earrings and a necklace with that winged shape in the carnival stereetwear picture. It's not stairs.

That doesn’t look like a necklace and I don’t think they would use that to tease a Carnival kit
  • VeeDubVeeDub Posts: 1,862 Member
    Drago97232 wrote: »

That doesn’t look like a necklace and I don’t think they would use that to tease a Carnival kit

They're wings, or at least feathers, which are a common design element in Carnaval costumes and props.
    FYI: Just because you can see my signature, don't assume that I can see yours.
    Because I can't; I keep all sigs turned off. ;)
    Drago97232 wrote: »

They did use them.

lNz3NTm.png
    It could be those, but they resemble feathers, while the symbol in confetti was described by some as more like a wing.

It could be either, or a curly piano. The only thing that I really got from squinting at the pic just now is that 'fierce design' is definitely related to the tiger. I'm calling it: tiger costumes and armadillos are coming to town!
  • LatinaBunnyLatinaBunny Posts: 4,666 Member
    Hmm… it looks like an abstract wing to me.
    ~*~Occult Family Player player~*~
    (She/her)
  • KokoaMilkKokoaMilk Posts: 267 Member
    It is clearly a wing, which I am ok with whom who say it is linked to the Carnival theme :smile:
    You can see it better from TS4 website
  • ArchibaldmolduArchibaldmoldu Posts: 2 New Member
    The one with a wing is a representation of the Louvre statue Victory of Samothrace. The other images seem to refer to heraldry (medieval coats of arms). However, I have no idea what it's going to be like in the game.
  • CAPTAIN_NXR7CAPTAIN_NXR7 Posts: 4,451 Member
    I'm not opposed to the idea of spiral stairs - in fact I want them - although I'm quite positive that these little icons represent wingzzz. Just flip the thing around in your head and you'll notice it's a little cupid wing or perhaps a Hermes wing.

hermes.jpg

Hermes, messenger of the Gods (or Watchers) also known as Mercury by the ancient Romans.
    I hope whatever news he brings is gonna be great news.
    Jeremy Scott did a great run of winged shoes for Adidas - I have some myself - shortly before he moved on to designing garb for Moschino. Maybe we'll get another pack of his designs.
  • CAPTAIN_NXR7CAPTAIN_NXR7 Posts: 4,451 Member
    Jeremy Scott did a great run of winged shoes for Adidas - I have some myself - shortly before he moved on to designing garb for Moschino. Maybe we'll get another pack of his designs.

Interesting.
    Extra to the Max could also refer to Nike Air Max, since we’re all aware that the Nike Logo is in fact a wing inspired by her ladyship Nike, Goddess of victory who is most famous for her “just do it” attitude.

Then I looked up the winged adidas and although I’d rather get the boot runners without the wings, I suddenly got inspired by these:

I’d wear these anyday. 😆
    Hopefully it’ll help with the social distancing.

14-F6-B384-DA71-4357-A252-566210265-A5-E.jpg
  • SelinaKylesSelinaKyles Posts: 4,337 Member
    ...which confetti looks like a spiral staircase?
  • LatinaBunnyLatinaBunny Posts: 4,666 Member
    ...which confetti looks like a spiral staircase?

The purple symbol over the letter A in CELEBRATE.

To me, it looks like an abstract wing.
    ~*~Occult Family Player player~*~
    (She/her)
  • Pamtastic72Pamtastic72 Posts: 4,545 Member
    The wing thread makes sense, not only are they heavily associated with carnival, but there’s the old saying about love arrives on Cupid’s wings.
    edited January 2022
    I hope we get at least a peafowl suit in the carnival set. Those outfits are not exactly flamboyant.
  • SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 7,108 Member
    I would love any Mythology Immortals in the pack. ;)
  • lori171957lori171957 Posts: 233 Member
    Funny nobody mentioned the wedding cake under an arch with a heart on top. Wouldn't mind spiral staircases though. :)
  • SelinaKylesSelinaKyles Posts: 4,337 Member
    lori171957 wrote: »
    Funny nobody mentioned the wedding cake under an arch with a heart on top. Wouldn't mind spiral staircases though. :)
    That was the first thing everyone mentioned when the sims team tweeted that out. There are multiple threads on it
  • lori171957lori171957 Posts: 233 Member
    edited January 2022
    That was the first thing everyone mentioned when the sims team tweeted that out. There are multiple threads on it
    This was the 1st post I noticed, so I never saw the others until later. I am sort of loosing interest in Sims and I was hoping for something better than last year. :/
  • simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,708 Member
    This was the 1st post I noticed, so I never saw the others until later. I am sort of loosing interest in Sims and I was hoping for something better than last year. :/

Well we're just two weeks into the new year. Long way to go. 🙂
  • ChadSims2ChadSims2 Posts: 5,090 Member
    Last year was a disaster it would be hard to be worse though everything leaked or mentioned besides the wedding game pack is just a horrible let down. Those kits and the patch mentioned truly add no game play ugly outfits and some words patched in is not exciting or fun seriously can we get some actual game play for a game.
    Sims 4 went from "You Rule" to "One of the stories we want you to tell"