Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What happened in your sims 3 game today?

Comments

• Emily4331Emily4331 Posts: 10,850 Member
    @Turjan You know I agree with that! :lol: I just can't make my sims behave! It's too boring! :confounded:

@bekkasan Great ice breaker: "Soo....knock anyone up lately?" :lol:

@Silverofdreams30 @ZhakiraP Thank you, guys! :heart:

So these two just decided to sit as far away from each other as possible to eat their pizza. :lol:
    BVN8nv0.png
    Michael in the middle is probably feeling quite awkward. :tongue:

A selfie goes wrong. Featuring strange dog who witnessed the whole thing transpire.
    lM6NeBz.png

qTqwMPv.png

Sooo this part is kind of irrelevant now. Calista became pregnant via Jake, so I had Jake ask his other romantic interest to just be friends. Which kind of made me sad because I had him stick around and talk to her for a bit and she's like family oriented and was so sweet :bawling:
    b9mGSQK.png
    Was mad about the "breakup" though. No idea why romantic interests act like they're an item. Always annoyed me. Shout out to her little sis who saw the whole thing. :lol:

Then, I had Jake propose to Calista because, well, she was pregnant with his child and I dunno it seemed right. :lol: Please ignore her clothes they were maternity clothes emphasis on the were.
    0VPzPtT.jpg

RBOALif.jpg

YOMJn86.jpg

Ahem so slight break from that to show you the maid (who hates her uniform apparently) smirking at Jake. She had just walked into the bathroom while he was showering to clean the toilet, so I can only assume she's a filthy perbert. :angry:
    0zZygDB.jpg

So because of all this baby on the way, engaged hullabaloo, I wanted Jake to go meet his other daughter. Her name is Melissa, I think. :lol:
    gPqkULq.png

Anddd soooo yada yada yada I messed with some of my mods which messed up the pregnancy and Jake wasn't listed as the father in the pregnancy info anymore, so I was scared and terminated it. :sweat_smile: Ummm we'll just say she lost the baby definitely not due to negligence by her God: me. :wink:

So this entire saved game I have hated Los Aniegos. No idea how I played the Costovas here for so long. By the way, Jake lived in their former house which was another funny connection between this save and the Costovas. :lol: But I digress. Los Aniegos is routing Hades and sims were getting stuck way, way, way, way too much. And ya know, fresh starts are pretty nice. So I decided to move the family over to Fairhaven. I did it using the Traveler Vacation method so that sims back in Los Aniegos could visit (like Jakes daughter lol) and they'd still all be buddies with their buddies and have their romantic history intact. But, yeah, so they're Fairhaven people now. I had to porter the towns population over, but so far all is good.

Calista and Lao, the dog, took off in the car to their new home without Jake which absolutely killed me. :lol:
    RgPQWzx.png
    What a legendary image.

They live in this quaint little house :bawling: Much more fitting for 2 people and a dog.
    iHjuA54.jpg

And here they are singing karaoke poorly in Chinatown to hopefully meet new people! But then Emily was like "oh no I forgot the population" so then I had to go pack them up and porter them over and now I'm tired, Ponyboy. I'm real tired. :tired_face:
    kXzSHWy.png

Sooo like, yeah, I'm gonna update my graphics drivers and then call it a night. :wink:
  • Silverofdreams30Silverofdreams30 Posts: 7,201 Member
    @ZhakiraP

I got it ty, I used that blog before too was so sad when
    she deleted it.

@Emily4331

I think I found that guy's hair, I like it
    and when I browsed a cc source I found it. She seems to like him hehe.

@emorrill

I will comment at your corner soon
    @Brandontaylor

Fun update as usual, I have quite a bit of cc so they don't tend to do as much
    automatically but I have been deleting a chunk of it recently.
  • AstroAstro Posts: 6,651 Member
    @Emily4331 You may be interested in this first part of my update, lol.

My sim was at the club and got the moodlet 'around attractive company'. Since there weren't many sims at the club I assumed it was for none other than Joe Patterson, then my sim rolled this wish...
    tdzfWIQ.png

I had Robbie (my sim) do a couple of romantic interactions toward Joe but they all failed... It turns out Joe is married, but maybe there will be a tragic accident in the near future and Joe will become single again, LOL.
    ivHB5bB.png

In other news, Robbie found and adopted a wild falcon!
    I was unaware that birds could be kept as pets, so we brought the falcon back home and bought a perch for it.
    pGtEERZ.png
    iNDP62O.png

Also, in my game we're on the brink of seasons changing from fall to winter, so the weather has been crazy...
    One second there's rain and heavy fog...
    k02tEok.png

And the next partly cloudy yet clear skies.
    tw9ZrNf.png
  • Sorak4Sorak4 Posts: 3,935 Member
    I had plans to play the Sims today. But I picked up playing an MMO, and now both my hands/wrists hurt on both sides, so out of fear of Carpal Tunnel/RSI. I'm not touching any games for a few weeks or something..

Do love the updates coming out though!
    L9q8VGi.png
  • Emily4331Emily4331 Posts: 10,850 Member
    @Silverofdreams30 What guy's hair? Jakes? It's an EA hair, I think. :lol:

@Astro Robbie and I know hotties when we see them! :wink: Nooooo why is he married? :confounded: This game just forcing me to be a homewrecker at this point. :lol: Honestly, no idea who his betrothed is, but I have it on good authority that he and Robbie make a way cuter couple. :wink:

Do you use custom body hair? It looks really nice!
  • AstroAstro Posts: 6,651 Member
    edited January 2022
    @Emily4331 I got the body hair here -> https://modthesims.info/d/446139/custom-body-hair-overlay.html

I may just have to break up Joe and his husband... :#
    @Emily4331

Yes, -there was a retexture of the hair I think
    looked similar when I downloaded will show in a photo later!
  • coolsim9999999coolsim9999999 Posts: 5,101 Member
    Well, it was a few days ago, but I started a new female Sim in university. She has her own very pink room that I built for her at the top of the stairs in one of the girl's dorms.
    4kkjdXo.png

• SleepstarSleepstar Posts: 816 Member
    edited January 2022
    Will be playing at some point, as my team's game has been postponed as they have only eleven players left; there's still sixteen days left in the Transfer Window though. But one of the Transfer Sagas my team has been involved in may be coming to an end
    Currently aiming to get all harvestable produce in The Sims 3 (One EP left)Will complete a Legacy one dayhttps://store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=katcalls2k907 (My Wishlist)
  • BrandontaylorBrandontaylor Posts: 4,773 Member
    @sulfurstyless Stealing cars should make some money. Not fun that the burglar gets burglarized.

@Silverofdreams30 Romagi1 made it, she did a good job. I really need to use it again some day.

@Astro Looks like everyone had a fun time at the arcade.

@Nikkei_Simmer He and Brooke seem like fun Sims to play, too.
    You can just tell how evil they are.
    That sounds like a dastardly plan, lol

@bekkasan Ok, I'm off the next several days so I'll be available til Thursday.
    You're welcome.
    Yeah, it's just bad that John missed about a whole week of school due to it.
    He probably won't gain anymore MA skill since he left.
    I guess it's what she deserves for not knowing the bot building skill.
    Thanks, I'm hoping that John and Carly have a nice life together.
    Looks like a meeting of pets. Maybe they are plotting something?

@GraceyManor That's the good thing about it, it leaves room to add whatever you want to it.
    Rose and Jeffrey sound like an old married couple, even though they aren't together and seem to hate each other.
    Sounds like a mom, making sure their children are behaving even when they are adults.

@Karritz Congrats on the birth of Charlie!

@emorrill Thanks. I always find it interesting to see who the descendants take after.
    I like sharing them, but they'll come to an end soon since I'm close to his death now.
    It's sad that he went so suddenly. I used to watch Full House all the time, I still watch reruns every now and then.
    There are chimes, but only a Forbidden Fruit is produced. It went into Daisy's inventory. And I guess I was wrong, because Harlan picked a female PlantSim.
    Yeah, it is. However, real life people don't stamp their feet and yell, waving their hands, lol... well, maybe some of them do. :lol:
    I wish she'd get some bravery, lol. It's still her family, even if they are hairy and have sharp teeth.
    Me too, they were a good couple. It just seemed they couldn't get along after what happened with Quinton.
    He loves going around shirtless. He's the most skilled Sim in the family, and the most buff.
    The Jones/Langerak's have some nice genetics. Of course, some of them have other families in their part of the tree too, so hard to tell where the good genes came from.
    Got to use MC, or I save both parents to the bin, and then use the genetic thing to keep rolling genetics until I get one I like.
    Who knows what she's wearing, I never done anything with her. Looks like Supernatural stuff.

***I'll comment more tomorrow, I want to have a bit of play time tonight. However, here are a few more Elvis songs.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HitbGmLR7P8
    Early Mornin' Rain

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3tfLQYWDRhw
    I Got A Thing About You Baby

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fv2nztdMQcI
    This last one is called "It's Midnight." It is one of my favorite songs he did.
    It's getting late and I know that's when I am weak
    Funny how things have a way of looking so much brighter in the day light
    I ought to go to bed to try and straighten out my head and just forget you
    Oh but it's midnight, and I miss you
  • GraceyManorGraceyManor Posts: 20,080 Member
    Screenshot-42.jpg
    Rose: Where is William? He needs to have these documents in London by Morning.
    Jeffrey:-holds up broom- Here hop on, with the time difference you'll just miss it.
    Rose: -eye twitches-

Screenshot-48.jpg
    Rachel: Would you stop trying to peak at my wedding dress, you can't see it!
    Its bad luck.
    William: Fine...Fine, I'll go.

Screenshot-51.jpg
    William and Rachel were going out to dinner.
    Rose in background: Oh please don't tell me she's wearing that dress out in public!
    I wouldn't be caught dead in it.
    Jeffrey: You'd have to be dead 6 months to fit into it.
    Rose: I hate you.

Screenshot-52.jpg
    William: You look beautiful Rachel.
    Rachel: Aww, thank you! You look great to.

@Brandontaylor
    lol They do don't they.I might end up making the basement into
    a playroom.Do you know if the house has a garden? I can't find one, but my sims keep rolling
    a wish to water plants.
    @GraceyManor It has an area for a garden, but I think it was empty.
    Screenshot-64.jpg
    Wedding day has come.Their wedding is being held at the Governor's Mansion,a Historical home.
    Music: We join together here today,To help two people on their way,
    As Rachel and William start their life together
    https://lyricstranslate.com

Screenshot-90.jpg
    Rachel checking herself out in the mirror before the Ceramony.
    Music:And now we've reached their special date,
    We've come to help them celebrate,
    And show them how much we all love them too, yeah!

Hallelujah, Hallelujah
    Hallelujah, Hallelujah

Screenshot-91.jpg
    Exchange of Rings and Vows in the Historical Throne room.
    Music: As Rachel is walking up the aisle,
    And William looks up and gives a smile,
    The love that flows between them fills the church, yeah!

Screenshot-67.jpg
    Rachel's new wedding ring.
    Music: With the family and friends at her side,
    She really is the blushing bride,
    With love and pride they lead her, Hallelujah!

Hallelujah, Hallelujah
    Hallelujah, Hallelujah

Screenshot-68.jpg
    Music: With the priest and the family who lead the prayers,
    We say our lines, and they say theirs,
    WeI guide them through the ceremony, ooo yeah!

Screenshot-93.jpg
    Music: And in this house of God above,
    We join their hands to show their love,
    And say those most important words 'I do', yeah!

Screenshot-94.jpg

Screenshot-95.jpg
    The cake cutting took place during sunset in the courtyard.

Screenshot-74.jpg
    William: Not sure if you know this
    But when we first met
    I got so nervous I couldn't speak
    In that very moment
    I found the one and
    My life had found its missing piece

Screenshot-74.jpg
    William: So as long as I live I love you
    Will have and hold you
    You look so beautiful in white
    And from now 'til my very last breath
    This day I'll cherish
    Tonight

Screenshot-75.jpg
    William: What we have is timeless
    My love is endless
    And with this ring I
    Say to the world
    You're my every reason
    You're all that I believe in
    With all my heart I mean every word

Screenshot-99.jpg
    William: And if a daughter is what our future holds
    I hope she has your eyes
    Finds love like you and I did
    Yeah, and if she falls in love, we'll let her go
    I'll walk her down the aisle
    She'll look so beautiful in white, yeah yeah

Screenshot-73.jpg
    William: So as long as I live I love you
    Will have and hold you
    And from now 'til my very last breath
    This day I'll cherish
    Tonight

Music Videos:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-U1Kp99VF0g
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XRuDQ6aYeD0
    edited January 2022
    @Brandontaylor

I like lots that have bigger rooms, most have so tiny
    rooms it is really crowded sometimes.

@Astro

Your guy is handsome, he ahs great face
    expressions.
  • bekkasanbekkasan Posts: 10,171 Member

@GraceyManor Oh, well, I thought perhaps she was having second thoughts about marrying him. No laugh track like Roseanne had. :lol:
    What a talented lady making her own wedding dress. I still haven't tried that mod. I have just the deco stuff I've used in the past.
    The dress is beautiful. Awesome!
    I do like Jeffrey and Rose. Handing her the broom was hilarious.
    That is a very sexy wedding dress! :smile:
    Congrats to your happy couple.

@Brandontaylor Good for Dwight hiding the clothing. :lol:
    Hope to see several little plant sim kiddo's running around.
    Dwight is definitely on my want list for one of your sims.
    Congrats on the 'birth' of Lily. Harlan looks like a very happy Papa.
    I've gotten rid of IF's in the past before I banned them from my game entirely. Move them into the household inventory and delete them from that inventory. You have to use the delete all button, can't do it individually so make sure you don't have other things in the inventory you don't want deleted. :grin:

@Nikkei_Simmer Bummer! Hope it doesn't take that long.

@Turjan :grin: If I could deal with the dolls it might be fun using them in my stories as sims someday. I've got them tuned out so they don't appear. All the kiddo's get bears or supernatural dolls instead.
    You know better what your Sims need. One of my supernatural sims has brooding and I'm interested to see how that works. I've never picked it for one of mine before.
    I remember playing uni when I got it and one of the guy's walked in my sims (girl) room and got in bed with her. She had one of the rooms with the double bed. That was when I learned how to lock doors with mods. :lol: I totally freaked. :hushed: If I had known how to TA sims, he would have been TA'd. :naughty:
    I've got my fingers and toes crossed that the desktop will handle the game. I'm looking forward to seeing how they all get along and work and play together. I'm just hoping I can keep my need to be in charge under control and see what happens. I will pop between the households to check on them and be present for special events like births and marriages.
    What a unique place for a party...garage/laundry room. I might have to keep that in mind for my next party. My laundry room is in the garage in real life. :lol:

@Karritz Congrats on the mention in the Friday highlights.
    Oh no, poor Keith! Glad you were able to recover him after being babynapped like that from the stranger.

@ZhakiraP Cool seeing how your sims have changed over time.

@emorrill Awesome chapter. Comments on your thread.

@Emily4331 Funny the forum censors the names for the little kids but the game has no censors.
    I like her new hairstyle.
    Oh, bye bye pregnancy! Yep, making mod changes while sims are preggers is dangerous.

@Astro had to laugh a little about the tragic accident that might occur in Joe's future.
    The little critter pets can be fun, but time consuming.

I accidentally forgot to include these sims in the last update I made on Supernatural Island. I added them to the update on the Harmony Island thread and wanted to include them here as well for those who don't look at stories in Creative Corner.

Logan Shields, a handsome witch with his daughter Talia and Fleur his cat, came to the island with the second group of settlers. Logan's wife died in childbirth leaving him to raise his infant daughter alone. He is a great great nephew to the High Priestess, Gretchen. She knew he needed a challenge in his life as he mourned the loss of his soulmate. He works as an educator, so she knew he would be an asset to the island. He chose a small hut on the beach wanting a complete change from the life he lived with his wife.
    51824160954_9c5f684106_o.jpg

The island needed someone skilled to help with the repairs needed to some of the homes and businesses. Andy McHandy, a werewolf in Shane's clan was the perfect choice. He worked with the military upgrading equipment and made a few inventions that turned the tide of the war. He prefers the artistry of sculpting rather than making war machines and jumped at the chance to help out on the island.
    51822872997_aec8db8bb6_o.jpg

edited January 2022
    @Nikkei_Simmer Yeah, no way is normal Haruo going to win against evil Haruo. He won't hold back his punches.
    Even though River is the good version, it seems her claws come out when someone really ticks her off.
    Phil seems like the type that would whine, to be honest.
    Great update!

@Sprottenham It's okay, it happens to all of us from time to time.
    Yeah, it really helps make the party great.
    The family cemetery is located right next door to the Langerak's. It's just a run down the sidewalk so I can even look out Harlan and Daisy's bedroom window and see the cemetery.

@Emily4331 It always makes me laugh when townies get that thought bubble.
    I feel like Calista is going to want to dump him soon.
    Man, that paparazzo lady has a great name. :lol:
    Guess they don't want to be seen together.
    Calista seems happier taking a picture with him now.
    Congrats on their engagement!
    Yeah, I think in the update prior to this one, you showed her name was Melissa so I think you remembered correctly.
    Great update!

@Karritz Nice house.
    Congrats on being mentioned! I check it every Friday to make sure, as some of us have been mentioned there. I know that when we hit page 4000, this thread was mentioned.
    Cindy is a good name for a Plumbot.
    You're welcome.

@Turjan Misty is pretty.
    Hannah's not too bad either. Seems both men are doing well.
    Doesn't look like Karri is happy with her results.
    Congrats on the graduation!
    It's alright. A new baby was born, so things are going to change now.
    Great update!

@bekkasan Thorne seems like he'll be an animal lover.
    He had to have a little bit of fun, lol.
    I hope so too. Right now, they can have a couple more, but Quinton and Ariana are still taking up two spots.
    You can have him if you want. You'd just have to let me know if you want an unskilled version or the skilled version.
    He is, and he's a good father so far.
    Yeah, that's a good way to get rid of them. I finally got rid of the one that was stuck in Daisy's inventory too. Somehow anyway.

@emorrill Not long after I saw about Quantum Leap, then I see that Tim Allen is going to be Santa Claus again. Seems like everything gets a reboot these days, but that's not necessarily a bad thing.
    Junimos are new to me, never heard of them.
    I wonder what they'll think when they do learn about Donna.
    That isn't good if Emily's voice is starting to irritate him. I hope it's just because of his depression and not anything else.
    I feel bad for Shane. He hasn't had it easy.
    Glad that Emily talked him through it.
    Yeah, maybe they should eat first. Then they got to wait one hour... oh wait, that's just for the pool. :wink:
    He does have the hair for a rock band, lol. I thought that from the beginning.
    Sounds like it is a good song.
    Great update!

@ZhakiraP It's nice to see your Moonlight Falls families are doing well. I'm going to put the Langerak's there eventually, but I haven't decided where they will move to yet. Kind of waiting for generation 11 so that 11-20 can live in a different world.
    One thing I like about the families you share is that you play them longer than I do. It gives each family more time to grow. The second thing I like is how you make them look good.
    Yeah, I just felt he should look his age. Last I played, he was like 108 days old on a 90 day lifespan.
    Yep, and she was born in the latest update. Lily Goth was the name I chose for her. Of course, I posted that update after you commented so you may not have seen it yet.

@Silverofdreams30 Thank you!
    Same here. The house I am using right now seems to be pretty good, but it's just an EA one.

@Astro Great update!

@GraceyManor Lol, that's a nice comeback Jeffery.
    Rose just probably hate that Rachel looks better. She's jealous.
    Dang, I'd like to get married at a place like that.
    Congrats on the wedding.

***Here are a couple more Elvis songs, plus one non-Elvis song.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y76Nez0dI7A
    This first one is called "Help Me" and is a gospel song.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DOzRPQZZJB4
    The second one is called "Talk About The Good Times". It talks about how in the past, everyone treated their neighbors well, knew who they were, and they didn't have to lock their doors and protect themselves with loaded guns. It is another song written by country singer Jerry Reed, but it was also done by the Oak Ridge Boys.

Speaking of the Oak Ridge Boys, the songwriter of one of their biggest hits passed away a day or two ago. His name was Dallas Frazier and the song he wrote was called "Elvira." I'm sharing this song as it is one of my favorite country songs from that decade, and because the bass singer, Richard Sterban, used to sing behind Elvis.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=78StTWsq9ag
    Langerak Family, Day 205

keb1PVP.jpg
    Quinton got to Lily before her parents did. I'm glad he did, because her social bar was about to make her start crying.

mD4cR4Z.jpg
    Then it was time for breakfast, and the family had Eggs Machiavellan made by Dwight.

6W3gPdj.jpg
    Daisy went out to the garden to work on clearing out the plants to get better produce planted.

prQed7Z.jpg
    Quinton wanted to paint another picture, so I let him do that, then promptly sold it. I kept one of his to increase the value over time.

MlT2f8Q.jpg
    Harlan had an opportunity that is supposed to get him a raise: Befriend Brianna Arellano and ask her for a donation.

j2zrR6a.jpg
    Dwight went to the future for a bit, just to get some alone time. However, he had to get cured from the time anomaly thing or whatever it is.

Mqy2yvT.jpg
    He was also tired since he arrived late at night, so I let him sleep in a dream pod. He dreamt about love, but apparently he was thinking about him and Melanie.

gcnLIbS.jpg
    He also took a jog in an attempt to run the 500 meters or whatever it is.

15CXlnq.jpg
    Dwight also visit his descendant, the only one her. I forgot his first name, but his last name was Naquin, meaning Carrie (Langerak) Naquin was the only one to have any descendants. What's strange is that he has greenish skin, yet Carrie's line of the family doesn't have any PlantSim in it. This must mean that her descendant will later marry a distant cousin or something. Of course, descendants don't matter as they are just random.

FEBKZ6T.jpg
    HGKiXoP.jpg
    He and some lady were attracted to each other, so I had them chat for a bit. But, since it was a full moon, he ended up giving her a lunacy slap.

M7soqXU.jpg
    RF6B7Ka.jpg
    He then apologized and started building a friendship. He got a wish to kiss her, so I had him do just that. However, it made her mad so I told her off and went back to the present.
  • SprottenhamSprottenham Posts: 1,143 Member
    edited January 2022
    This update differs quite a lot from my other updates here, as it is not so much based on autonomous sims, and as usual a large part of it will be put in spoiler. This time also because there is a little bit of violence here. Not to bad or excessively graphic, but it was necessary!

Chapter 16.6 – Sunset Valley/Sprottenham October 2022 – Part I: You have the right to remain silent...

Mfpxvbo.jpg

In Sunset Valley retired police officer Eirin Motorsen had been called in to lead their part in the ongoing investigation of the human trafficking case as she is the most experienced of all the police officers in town, and the only one of them that has reached the top level of the career.

Cvx8OSJ.jpg

The investigation has been a joint effort between the police offices in Sunset Valley and Sprottenham as well as CRIPOS (The National unit for fighting organized and other serious crimes), and has lead them to find that the central hub of the criminal organization responsible appears to be located in an abandoned peat factory in Sprottenham.

cfmeAkq.jpg

Police officer Arlo Bunch was busy taking notes. This was the final briefing on the case for the Sunset Valley office before the Sprottenham police, along with a unit from the SWAT police, will raid the peat factory and hopefully arrest the criminals and free their victims..

eDYpHuF.jpg

Police officer Amena Alnuman clapped and cheered with joy as Eirin confidently finished her briefing. This was the moment they would bust this league and put a stop their criminal activities once and for all. Amena had long been looking forward to this moment, and finally it would unveil. Though she had hoped very much she could be there herself, to take the criminals down in person...
    Other police officers are Justine Keaton and rookie officer Marius Osnes standing in the back.

Continues in spoiler:
    The same night over at the old peat factory in Sprottenham, it was business as usual...

GVffk2v.jpg

Head criminal and gang leader Robert Gudmestad-Kiinsmo, was busy overlooking his slave workers, unaware of what was about to happen...

gvDx0Ds.jpg

George Alnuman: I have a feeling that something is going to happen tonight... I dreamt that my aunt would come her to rescue us all...
    Wendy Strandheim: I hope you are right, boy... I hope you are right...

TKUcjzQ.jpg

Upstairs fellow criminals Ann-Kristin Skeie and Dina Gjerstad was upstairs watching tv, while gang member Oda Sævik was working out when they heard a voice from the outside...

7GEJBC1.jpg

"This is the police! You are surrounded! Come out, hands above your head!"

RvJ0PHi.jpg

Oda: We're busted! Time to gun up...
    Ann-Kristin: We got this.

2hK87ca.jpg

Robert: You know what to do.
    Oda: On it.

NW77RgE.jpg

Ann-Kristin: Everybody stand still, and nobody gets hurt!

nS0NxkZ.jpg

"This is armed police! Come out of the building! Hands above your head!"

Ann-Kristin: Nobody move!

l0Z9MN2.jpg

Robert: This is it. You ready?

QPPjLFP.jpg

SWAT officer 1: We're going in!

rzo6Cj1.jpg

"Armed police! Drop your weapons! Hands above your head!"

Tolh29a.jpg

Oda points the knife at Danica.
    Oda: You! Come here!

Ann-Kristin (from the balcony): Do as she says!

Oda grabs on to Danica, holding the knife against her throat at the same instant as the SWAT team breaks through the door.

GVGwQkv.jpg

SWAT Officer 1: Drop the knife! NOW! Drop the knife!

Oda: You drop your guns or this one goes!

At the same time Robert has Ada at gunpoint.

rHHnTx6.jpg

SWAT Officer 2.
    Drop your weapons! Hands above your head!

Robert: Stand still, or I shoot!

SWAT Officer 2:
    DROP YOUR WEAPONS!

8OY1QgN.jpg

Upstairs Dina and Ann-Kristin are getting nervous, and have decided to run.

Dina: We gotta get out of here!

kBsWU0L.jpg

qzSmhoS.jpg

SWAT Officer 3: Back me! We're taking the stairs!

y2ugaLx.jpg

SWAT Officer 1: DROP YOUR WEAPONS! GET DOWN!

At the same time on the ground level there was no negotiation. The officer gave Robert a quick punch to make him lose his balance and fall.

R79td0D.jpg

Oda was still holding on.

SWAT Officer 2: DROP THE KNIFE!
    Oda: NO!

Ann-Kristin and Dina didn't get very far, before they realized they were cornered...

FiUWa9q.jpg

SWAT Officer 3: Hands above your head! Drop your weapons!
    Dina: We're done for..
    Ann-Kristin:I surrender! I surrender!
    SWAT Officer 3: Drop your weapons! You are under arrest!

Gjwsslv.jpg

Police officer Lamshey Trazlacat: Robert! Drop the gun! You are under arrest!

With the big man also down, there was only one left...

i4bQtcA.jpg

Police officer Jingguo Xie-Luo: Oda! Drop the knife, this isn't working..

SWAT Officer 3: DROP THE KNIFE! HANDS OVER YOUR HEAD!

Oda: No! Don't come closer, or I'll have her throat!
    Jingguo: Oda! Its over! Drop the knife!

Same time by the staircase, Ann-Kristin and Dina got their handcuffs on, and was about to be transported out to the waiting police vehicles...

DrKv7z7.jpg

Police officer Glenn Hoddelås: Just a normal day at the office, eh?

Police officer Maiken Strøm: Haha, indeed.. now stand still, so I can get the cuffs on you!

ByIzRwJ.jpg

Lamshey: .... you have the right to an attorney, one will be provided for you if you can't afford one, though I bet you'll have no problem there... . Anything you want to say to me, Robert?

Robert: Kiss my ****!

vHf9jTv.jpg

SWAT Officer 2: Last warning! DROP THE KNIFE!

Oda: No!

89pOVrN.jpg

SWAT Officer 1: Then here goes!

zqxNbSb.jpg

Jingguo: Oda, you are under arrest! You have the..

Oda: I know my rights, just shut up!

Jingguo: Anything else you wish to say?

Oda: Just get it done!

Jmha1ky.jpg

And so the headquarters were busted, and all the criminals were under arrest. Along with the criminals, the police also took a hold of a computer from upstairs and various illegal goods.. ..and the kids got plenty of hugs from the adults...

tiIQDcU.jpg

Danica Tomren: It's all over now, and everything will be fine, I promise!
    Even Foss: I was so scared, I thought we were gonna die!

5sFRjFW.jpg

George: We won! I am sure my aunt did this, do you think she is here?
    Wendy: I don't know, George, but we're free now and everything will be ok.. everything will be ok..

saDZEou.jpg

Ingolf Dybdahl: I want my mom and dad! I'm so scared! I'm so scared!
    Ada Dalhaug: It's ok, it's ok now. Everything is over and it will soon be better...

6jSRIAK.jpg

Danica: Come here, sweet girl! We are free now! We are free!
    Elisa Meek: Can you be my mommy? I want you to be my mommy!

l81tBSR.jpg

And maybe she would be.. but for now, Danica and the rest were temporarily checked in at the Seafront Hotel, while the criminals got transported to the police station to spend the night in each their jail cell, awaiting interrogations and prosecutions the following day...

rYkOpYH.jpg

qLxjRBQ.jpg

Jingguo: This is where you'll be spending the night, Robert. In you go!

n3vNfum.jpg

B9gwUgy.jpg

At the Seafront Hotel Elisa, Danica and the others were all very tired after all this, so they quickly went to their rooms to go to sleep..

pNWecGS.jpg

George kept thinking about Danica, she was such a nice woman and motherly figure for all the kids. George and Ada had been assigned to the same room.

HUGmciB.jpg

Elisa had begged to get the same room as Danica, so Danica and Elisa was assigned to the same room. None of the kids got to sleep alone this night, and everyone felt good about sleeping in a proper bed and no longer being held captive, finally....

2pCo0s6.jpg

For the next update, things will return to normalcy for a bit, when I will go back to follow the Flansbarne/Jiggens family, but hopefully also give updates on the adults and children from this update, as well as the criminals.. but for now, goodnight!
    Exciting times.. just as I started typing out this update in my main thread I saw a flash of blue and heard immediate thunder.. and the power was since flicking on and off for the duration.. My area is under another weather warning again, this time for strong winds.. so after posting this update I will sit back and anxiously wait for the lights to go out. :P Sorry no commets this time, but I enjoyed looking at the updates.
    th1das9.png
    Sub blogs: #01 Sunset Valley. #02: Lake Onebega #03: Sprottenham #04: Bewickton
  • sulfurstylesssulfurstyless Posts: 100 Member
    bonehilda is into the future with my fairy sim!!

Screenshot-453.jpg
    Screenshot-452.jpg
    Screenshot-454.jpg

Ambitions > Island Paradise > World Adventures > Generations > Showtime > Seasons > Supernatural > University Life > Pets > Late Night > Into The Future
  • MamaSimTeeMamaSimTee Posts: 963 Member
    @GraceyManor The mansion is gorgeous! I love the dress too.

@all Great updates everyone. I'm home waiting on the snow to come. I don't think my part of NY is going to get hit as bad as they say. *crosses fingers* I don't know if we'll get paid for a "snow day". *shrug*
    <insert inspiring comment here> :)
    edited January 2022
    Quinton is like 112 days old now but won’t die. However, Evan Langerak, Ariana’s brother, has just passed away a few minutes ago. Rain, his wife, is still alive and is a young adult still, being a fairy and all.
    I created a no cc folder for the fun of it to play with no cc, I decide not to edit
    any sims and see how any eventual babies will turn out looking.

I snapped a few screenshots

YGAlIBt.jpg

My sim out and about getting to know the townies

mYreICq.jpg

Barry Tenderlvoe seemed to have fun

4hs7fM9.jpg

townies

5HsgxBE.jpg

Ricky Bailey mixologist

Good night!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list