Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Funny moments

Comments

• GirafHuntrGirafHuntr Posts: 759 Member
    Sadly I didn't get a pic because it happened so fast, but while I was playing last night, my Sim went to kiss her newly engaged fiance on the neck while they were out at the bar. Right as they started some passionate necking PDA, Duane Talla was sitting next to them at the bar and let a giant green one rip and started chuckling to himself about it.
    My username has been my internet handle for over 20 years since I was 16 and refers to when I had a crush on a very tall boy. I intend absolutely no violence toward beautiful giraffes. <3
  • Brd709Brd709 Posts: 2,032 Member
    edited December 2021
    My Sim Self had a low bladder while dining out with his family, for some reason every time he attempted to go to the toilet he kept walking back to his table to sit down and eventually had a bladder failure in public which resulted in this screenshot:
    2XK4WYq.png
  • Admiral8QAdmiral8Q Posts: 3,303 Member

"THAT is your work outfit?"
    "Yes. This is what they make us wear now at McWall'n Mart".
    WFHFF2k.png

Reticulating Splines...
    9ODVlJh.png

• HermioneSimsHermioneSims Posts: 774 Member
    One of my sims passed during new year's eve, apparently the Grim Reaper was evocated in the midst of a party and was still celebrating:

4F7YMtk.png
    2if86miljyb3.png
    You can follow the Legacy Miller from my blog and the forum thread, *Chapter 8.12 posted on the 25th of March 2024*
  • ChuChuExpressChuChuExpress Posts: 3,228 Member
    This one particular post may be a bit pic heavy...but here goes!

I really have no idea how Dennis Kim got under the stairs, but here we are...
    bd58eb70fa43c5f95ea4db83cc3461f53c4db768.png
    That face!
    ee0b346b7eac194e5f3e5f73346eda5c59e25b51.png
    'Um, Alice? I'm under the stairs! ALICE!'
    13cc8243392e06050bc953528b236a9fd1e07b37.png
    7476e990057df24a60850296664f2472c0f2ee33.png
    I did rescue him from his stair based predicament, thank goodness.
    e6581e69b0d7d8f9e02cb1e30b50f464959bfb2a.png
    Sims 4 Family: Benjamin, Shine, Princess Roddy, Sophia and Hamish Furystrykar and Shelly Heart. Princess Roddy is my avatar, and he's a boy!
    Let those smiles spread!
  • RochertRochert Posts: 168 Member
    Temple Guardian: "Look at me, guys. Don't leave me alone, please."
    pMXcgv4.png
    Learn as if you were to live forever. Live as if you were to die today.
    My Gallery
  • ApricusApricus Posts: 671 Member
    8TyJjbC.png
    ip9Zy2K.png

Mortimer went off the deep end after his wives disappearance
    ZjzmtTb.jpg
    That's Morgyn Ember. Double spell-shots do not work on him at all:
    CjEJOtl.png
    "Would you mind stepping aside? You are really in our way."

Speaking of which, one of his disciples did the similar thing before.
    My Gallery
    Rochert wrote: »
    That's Morgyn Ember. Double spell-shots do not work on him at all

"I am eenveencibel."

:D:D:D

Reticulating Splines...
    9ODVlJh.png

One of my Sims owns a veterinary clinic. One of the townies employed there, the guy on the left, regularly offers romantic back massages to the guests who bring in their animals, and flirts with them. And then this happened. He did not know this woman at all... she's actually one of my played Sims. She did not mind this one bit, but afterwards there was no relationship developed between them. Can't figure out why this is happening, but I sure enjoy it. No one can resist him for some reason!

sFknGEh.png
    My username has been my internet handle for over 20 years since I was 16 and refers to when I had a crush on a very tall boy. I intend absolutely no violence toward beautiful giraffes. <3
  • mightyspritemightysprite Posts: 5,808 Member
    edited January 2022
    @GirafHuntr That is adorable. Maybe a little creepy, but also adorable.
    I wonder, could the Free Love NAP be enacted in the vet clinic's neighborhood?

(Not to question your dude's magnetism at all, but, that's the only situation so far where I've seen sims interact romantically without creating a pink bar)

gen3-banner.png
    @GirafHuntr That is adorable. Maybe a little creepy, but also adorable.
    I wonder, could the Free Love NAP be enacted in the vet clinic's neighborhood?

(Not to question your dude's magnetism at all, but, that's the only situation so far where I've seen sims interact romantically without creating a pink bar)

Haha good question! Nope, I hate most of the NAPs so I set them all myself and then they’re already full come voting day. This is in Newcrest and plenty of my Sims live and go there, and no one else ever acts like this. 😂

GirafHuntr wrote: »
    One of my Sims owns a veterinary clinic. One of the townies employed there, the guy on the left, regularly offers romantic back massages to the guests who bring in their animals, and flirts with them. And then this happened. He did not know this woman at all... she's actually one of my played Sims. She did not mind this one bit, but afterwards there was no relationship developed between them. Can't figure out why this is happening, but I sure enjoy it. No one can resist him for some reason!

sFknGEh.png

So in my rotation, the woman he was kissing just went off to University. It’s Love Day and she’s single and feeling a little bitter so I had her send a prank break up letter to his wife. It seemed fitting after their passionate kiss and she found out he’s married. 😂

La'ua discovered that the repair-person her parents had hired is...
    EVIL!!!

:D:D:D

btROwfc.png

Reticulating Splines...
    9ODVlJh.png

"Excuse me, gondola. I'm coming through."
    oq9qrKQ.png
    My Gallery
  • ThriorThrior Posts: 612 Member
    edited January 2022
    "We DO have a perfectly functioning roof you know."
    YYqKzVJ.jpg

Yes sir!
    X3gt4tU.jpg

Grimmy's letting out some frustrations.
    1BVHnTg.jpg

But he's a good lad who fixes his own messes <3
    BE9rIsS.jpg

Then proceeds to flirt.
    qG6apSW.jpg

"Umm... how did you text me when we're in the middle of doing the thing? And why am I answering?"
    w9UTMN2.jpg
  • HopeyStarrHopeyStarr Posts: 1,276 Member
    Not sure if this is still a bug in the game as I took the screenshots a few months back, but here my sim is giving birth and, well...

XEbY5J8.png

Sis, how did you end up over here? You were just on the machine!

Zr9torH.png

Seems she finally realized the situation.

LDdATOd.png

LOL It's the doctor's deadpan expression with Morgyn freaking out in the background that gets me.

5RFhoVZ.png

"What. Is. Happening?!?!?" It's okay Morgyn the glitch will be over soon :lol:

12BTA5V.png
    R5PO75w.gif?1
    *:.。."It's great being ((Queen Bee))!".。.:*
    ★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★
    ✧ :-"As long as I continue to believe then one day my ((dreams)) really will come true."✧ :-
    edited January 2022
    @Thrior Awesome screenshots! <3
    Thrior wrote: »
    Grimmy's letting out some frustrations.
    1BVHnTg.jpg

But he's a good lad who fixes his own messes <3
    BE9rIsS.jpg

Sometimes I see grown-up Sims breaking a dollhouse I put in public facilities for kids. I think they should follow the example of this Grim Reaper.
    Post edited by Rochert on
    My Gallery
  • OldeseadoggeOldeseadogge Posts: 4,973 Member
    Apricus wrote: »
    8TyJjbC.png
    ip9Zy2K.png

You mean that he has more than one and that all of them disappeared? Talk about hard luck!
    Patchy the private tutor:
    outShTK.png
    My Gallery
  • ApricusApricus Posts: 671 Member
    Apricus wrote: »
    8TyJjbC.png
    ip9Zy2K.png

You mean that he has more than one and that all of them disappeared? Talk about hard luck!

LOL, I didn’t realize my grammar mistake. Sorry!
    ZjzmtTb.jpg
  • OldeseadoggeOldeseadogge Posts: 4,973 Member
    Not a biggie. I'm studying writing and literature at university, so notice things like that. The way sims are in this game one never knows. The other day I sent a sim to the romance festival to raid the plant boxes. Both Mortimer and Bella were there, and neither paid the other any attention. Too busy wooing other sims.
  • GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 28,294 Member
    @Rochert Leave it to Judith Ward to become a Trend Setter! LOL She always seems to do everything splendor!
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/
  • ThriorThrior Posts: 612 Member
    @Rochert - Thanks. Yeah, I agree. Grimmy and my Evil sim have (ironically) been the only ones who want to fix dollhouses immediately after breaking them. Ngl, I used MCC to enable repair as an autonomous action just to combine it with the “deadlier electrocutions” mod :naughty: but it has resulted in some otherwise hilarious results instead.
    Also gotta say I'm envious of your Patchy. Because in my game two Patchys in a row have been Kleptomaniacs who stole all my favorite paintings :bawling:.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top