Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What is your favourite game pack

13...Next

Comments

• StormkeepStormkeep Posts: 7,632 Member
    Parenthood
    Wow, @Elliandre, I don't think I've ever seen anyone actually make a pitch for Journey to Batuu before. I also thought I'd never buy it, but I did this past week. I have not visited it yet but after reading your glowing praise I'm kind of excited to check it out.
    This post will be edited by StormKeep at some point.
    2c2ab3785fad83173d9a155efa4afd1fc99b9595.jpg
    The Winters family Tree --- My Mods
  • simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,708 Member
    Dine Out
    @Stormkeep if you have any questions on JTB please feel free to ask in the PT thread. We have quite a few JTB
    aficionados on the forum. 🙂

https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/980366/journey-to-batuu-positive-thoughts-thread/p1
  • ElliandreElliandre Posts: 2,468 Member
    Star Wars: Journey to Batuu
    Stormkeep wrote: »
    Wow, @Elliandre, I don't think I've ever seen anyone actually make a pitch for Journey to Batuu before. I also thought I'd never buy it, but I did this past week. I have not visited it yet but after reading your glowing praise I'm kind of excited to check it out.

I hope you like it! :smiley:

• befchibefchi Posts: 23 Member
    Dream Home Decorator
    personally, i really like dream home decorator. i enjoy building and i feel as though the items within this pack help me to do this, as for the career i haven't tried it yet.
  • ScrapdashScrapdash Posts: 1,233 Member
    Dine Out
    Dine Out but I wish they'd fix it. It's a hit or miss whether the chef will ever actually come inside and cook, but you need restaurants.
    Strangerville close second. It's an overspill for Oasis Springs in my game.
  • SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 7,108 Member
    Spa Day
    I so get your love for Batuu @Elliandre. I love so many of my packs & trying to narrow it down isn't easy.
    I love playing Sifi/Futuristic in my Sims 4 as well as other different timelines. With Batuu, it was so perfect with Get to Work & Strangerville. Now if we only got a Time Traveling Pack. ;)
  • ModerateOspreyModerateOsprey Posts: 4,875 Member
    I would have to go with Parenthood and Spa Day as I absolutely get the most of out of those in every day play.
    Awake.
    Shake dreams from your hair
    My pretty child, my sweet one.
    Choose the day and choose the sign of your day
    The day's divinity....
    The Ghost Song - Jim Morrison
  • Hearts4uHearts4u Posts: 1,775 Member
    Dine Out
    I really don't have one favorite pack because the ones I do own all complement each other. Yet, my vote went for Dine Out because my Sims are always going out to restaurants.
    Origin ID: littlebonnieblue
  • HandelHandel Posts: 395 Member
    Strangerville
    Hellooooo Strangerville! As someone who grew up a super-rural town, I love the super-rural town rep, even if it's desert rather than the plains I grew up in. I gotta say that the old-fashioned homes up in the plateau were sorta my ideal dream of a home. (Even if I gotta pull from the gallery sometimes...) And I have a lot of fun with the storyline! Going to try to restart it fresh again...as someone left loose ends when she died...
    Townie/NPC lore nerd!
  • SimsQueerSimsQueer Posts: 103 Member
    Realm of Magic
    It feels like every single one of my sims is a spellcaster by now.
  • temporalgodtemporalgod Posts: 800 Member
    Vampires
    I still use Vampires to this day, it's fun and has replay value, god I wish we had Werewolves to make them feel complete.
  • ElliandreElliandre Posts: 2,468 Member
    Star Wars: Journey to Batuu
    SERVERFRA wrote: »
    I so get your love for Batuu @Elliandre. I love so many of my packs & trying to narrow it down isn't easy.
    I love playing Sifi/Futuristic in my Sims 4 as well as other different timelines. With Batuu, it was so perfect with Get to Work & Strangerville. Now if we only got a Time Traveling Pack. ;)

@SERVERFRA A Time Travelling pack sounds amazing!! :love: Which time period would you pick? I want a pack where the Sims travel back in time to Ancient Rome and become gladiators.
  • ChampandGirlieChampandGirlie Posts: 2,482 Member
    Jungle Adventure
    I don't really have a favorite because I play a lot with all of the gamepacks, JA is underrated though in my opinion. It's a fun pack, I enjoy the world and send sims there to travel regularly. I also utilize all of these packs. ROM and JTB are less my style whereas most of the others have worked into my gameplay a lot. Even though I'm not really a supernatural player, the vampires have grown on me and it's a great pack for Victorian styles. I've been playing with vampires more regularly and agree that they are a lot of fun.

Dream Home Decorator was controversial but I like it. I have several decorators in the game, enjoy redesigning the spaces in the world and find the CAS/BB to be really contemporary. I enjoy this pack and don't care what others think. Spa Day was already a favorite but of course, I'm glad for even more content. I'd like them to fix the bugs in Dine Out which is otherwise one of my favorite packs. Outdoor Retreat could use a refresh but I like sending sims camping. Parenthood is an essential pack if you play with families. I use it for character development for my sims to make them more unique before they become adults. Strangerville was underrated IMO as well and I really like the world, the style and the quirkiness. I think it's a fun pack too whether you want to focus on the mystery or have kind of an average small nowhere town in the game.
    Champ and Girlie are dogs.
  • BlkBarbiegalBlkBarbiegal Posts: 7,924 Member
    So hard to choose! I mean I need Dine Out for all occasions. Parenthood brings a bit more life to families. Vampires and Spell castors, duh, a must have. Strangerville, Jungle Adventure, and Journey to Batuu adds more to my way of playing with "other" occults, adventures, collecting and missions. Sooo, yea... <3
    Me on:
    Twitch jovi_jov
    Twitter BarbieSimmy
    Origin SimsBarbie
  • SheriSim57SheriSim57 Posts: 6,934 Member
    Outdoor Retreat
    So hard to choose! I mean I need Dine Out for all occasions. Parenthood brings a bit more life to families. Vampires and Spell castors, duh, a must have. Strangerville, Jungle Adventure, and Journey to Batuu adds more to my way of playing with "other" occults, adventures, collecting and missions. Sooo, yea... <3
    Yes, I found it hard to choose too, there are so many I use and like…
  • bbdarlingo8sbbdarlingo8s Posts: 201 Member
    > @Hearts4u said:
    > I really don't have one favorite pack because the ones I do own all complement each other. Yet, my vote went for Dine Out because my Sims are always going out to restaurants.

Feel the same - I always add a restaurant or two in each world; they're so cozy and real
    plus I need that kitchen clutter!
    Check out my gallery #bbdarlingo8s
    Go to my Build Showcase 🏡
  • SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 7,108 Member
    Spa Day
    Well @Elliandre as a multi-timeline sims 4 player, I recommend the following packs for your Ancient Roman Gladiator:
    Spooky Stuff for the Roman costume
    Jungle Adventure & Oasis Courtyard for your Ancient Roman Building
    Island Living & Outdoor Retreat for your furnished objects

Also, have your Ancient Roman Gladiator household dislike the following:
    Video Gaming
    Media Preduction
    Robotics
    Bowling

They also need the lifestyle of Techophebia.

As well as avoiding the City Living Festivals & Mt. K's Festivals.

And have fun. :p

• BerryCHUBerryCHU Posts: 18 Member
    Dream Home Decorator
    From the standpoint of liking architecture and interior design, I think Dream Home is optimal for a modern feeling. It would be perfect if you could just choose a variety of colors. :)
    02C1fKDh3FSs69MzLh-eZXViv8bj8q9kBZJPIX1zko3f5gpvg24gINbr-TIjGP2xvGTChuEwU6xbXzGppd6df9MHVLzji5UkiZ9aD35m5OTsRhx9n1GsQvp3-tHaWyeXoYmgC-WNUtDUvZj6S_lmAsi3Hyi_AwPDwQPqwHnAtRLre-Y7uA80S9Orz6nxPMPN5fET4iWyqrVrwUhrVdE_Y9sHc4dnf70q9oAO5PAHeakvKQBrqNiB-TVlpEm1f2jOaf_LajJtGklkQq0stVEu7Mbt89RbF4BeO0MRUGa22Tl-fIi05PuO06hugFeatDVcFWF4foUCiMB7gqvFTrXypNY-qFxRsan6iXaJtiy2UK7KGgdt6tIfWIkxC8TXF83twI6C8Em-RfMqKby-I2RgaawZUvCBdCt_pHYmGcLgnzXkl6CKt6ozHcyhlej8277MOevjGJbkZca6rcH3vfo4Bd7i5JjE67RGUum0oa6_2f7Mja-Luf0nZCQCVVPgtbLmyOcuBMsD-ymVcjQdRmHdG4RLOSd-2xO9kSVQpQfDaBZn47EfIxOa2Saqlf8_Ay6fEtkfsWNrG21W8HUkQd8C4LWPsGSXeADiuDyAQ15wC827nZvb0wqaZdcSQQcwgjfIjuX5S1q_2pN5WAAtK_mGwyCqdzkp9MivL7Stypc0r4rvV6nWTdYsp9IE2Us6OxgC0giNRWiemKSMiyKVApcYSYs=w545-h260-no?authuser=0
    Origin ID: cw5252
    My Blog: https://blog.naver.com/c_walker
  • Sara1010PSara1010P Posts: 888 Member
    Vampires
    If I am forced to choose one it would be vampires, However I have loved each of them for different reasons and they are all incorporated into my everyday play.
  • SheepilingSheepiling Posts: 579 Member
    Vampires
    Vampires is my favorite and Realm of Magic is a very close second <3