Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

FireflyGamer107 / coolsim9999999 --- Monthly Building Challenge

Comments

• Options
    LissykinLissykin Posts: 2,794 Member
    Thank you!
  • Options
    edited January 2022
    I have some kitchen WIP pics (I think it's done lol). :) I know that this is any decor situation, but I wanted to make sure it was okay for me to go in this direction. If I need to change it to match the living room I totally will. Thanks :)

1o1GIb.png
    6kYdxt.png
  • Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,596 Member
    Your kitchen WIP is lovely! @Lissykin :) Very nice layout and lovely furnishings! The shelving on the windows are very nice! The island stove top and stools counter is great. The patterned rug under the dining table is pretty. Very nice patterned flooring.
  • Options
    coolsim9999999coolsim9999999 Posts: 5,101 Member
    I really like your WIP @Lissykin B)! The layout, island and clutter look very nice B)!
    4kkjdXo.png

• Options
    Thank you! I included a kava bowl, a hot pot, drink tray, coffee maker, tea maker, ice cream maker, bookcase, and all the other standard kitchen fare, like stove, oven, and refrigerator. I think that covers all the culinary skill options. Can anyone think of other skills I should include? Do I have them all? Thanks!
  • Options
    edited January 2022
    Hi @Lissykin :). That is a good amount of kitchen stuff B)! Home style cooking, gourmet cooking and baking are the three kitchen skills. If you have the movie stuff pack, the popcorn maker, and if you have room, the cupcake machine. Just be sure that all the stuff you put on the counter leaves one empty counter or island counter for Sims to use while cooking. Oh, and microwave is another type of cooking skill, IRL :D! Lol :D!

If you don't have room for any more stuff, then, that's totally fine :)!
    4kkjdXo.png

• Options
    JojoMOMSTERJojoMOMSTER Posts: 1,966 Member
    @Lissykin I like the kitchen just like it is, simple and pretty. I like that you used the bump out as a beverage/breakfast bar.
  • Options
    edited January 2022
    Thank you, everyone! I went ahead and uploaded the Resolutionary Kitchen to the Gallery. I decided not to include any additional appliances, since I covered all of the skills, but there's room to add them if wanted. :)

Entry Form:
    Forum ID: Lissykin
    Origin ID: Lissykin
    Gallery Name of Room: Resolutionary Kitchen
    Gallery Link: https://www.ea.com/en-au/games/the-sims/the-sims-4/pc/gallery/C9DEC95C75C111EC8EA0BDCA9B14F2D5
    Building tip feedback wanted? Received with my WIP, Thanks!
    Creative notes about your room: I decided to make this feel like a big family kitchen. The kava bowl, drink tray, and hot pot, are tucked onto the lower kitchen cabinet shelves.
    Back Story: This kitchen has tons of room for cooking up a storm! Build cooking, gourmet cooking, canning, and baking skills while entertaining friends.
    G1gk4a.png
    O44CRN.png
    D2ajNO.png
    Album

One more question, what are you doing with the outside patio area? I assumed that would stay the same, but then I read it again and it said we could collab on the outside spaces, so is that something I would be able to do as well? Thanks again!

Edit:
    I forgot the entry form! :scream::sweat_smile:
    Post edited by Lissykin on
  • Options
    edited January 2022
    Hi @Lissykin i needed packs to work on the patio So I uploaded a basic version. I will post pics of what I’ve changed. I will post pics, I’m not sure how to split it because for the game it’s one room. Thank you for the resolution kitchen, I will add it to the build. You are welcome to choose another room if you would like to keep going! 😉
  • Options
    edited January 2022
    Thank you, @JojoMOMSTER. I'm glad I got to participate with the kitchen. :)
    I think I'd like to take #5, but should we give it a few days to make sure no one else would like to do it? I don't want to hog the rooms. :sweat_smile:
    Post edited by Lissykin on
  • Options
    edited January 2022
    I just saw the messages after mine because I went to bed early last night. Your kitchen is nice and great as is @Lissykin B)<3! I was just listing other things that can be put in kitchens. Thank you for being part of this challenge B)B)!!!

You man certainly take #5 @Lissykin B)!
    4kkjdXo.png

• Options
    Thank you! I'll get started on the laundry room today. :)
  • Options
    edited January 2022
    You're very welcome @Lissykin :)! I'm looking forward to seeing your laundry room :)!
    Post edited by coolsim9999999 on
    4kkjdXo.png

• Options
    edited January 2022
    Here are my living room and my Sims for this challenge :)! These are done.
    My living room is called: Promotion Potion, and my Sims are called: New Year's Resolutions.
    4uQeZVE.png
    living room
    og4h4NM.png
    Sims
    4kkjdXo.png

• Options
    Your Sims are all so individual I really like them
  • Options
    Thank you for taking the laundry room @Lissykin
  • Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,596 Member
    Promotion Potion is a lovely living room! @coolsim9999999 :) Very great design,layout and lovely furnishing of each area! Very nice and stylish yellow and black colors.The tv watching, gaming and reading area is very nice, and great chess area. Very nice study desk nook to enjoy using the computer. The floor rugs are very nice and great posters on the walls. The pie chart is a great touch .
    Your sims for the challenge are lovely! :) You have designed each of them very well.
  • Options
    edited January 2022
    Thank you so so much @JojoMOMSTER :)! I'm really glad you like them B)<3!
    4kkjdXo.png

• Options
    Thank you so much for your awesome and detailed review of my living room @rosemow B)<3! I'm so happy you like the design, layout and furnishings, yellow and black color scheme, TV/gaming/reading nook, chess space, desk nook with her computer, area rugs, posters and pie chart B)<3! I’m glad you like my Sims and how I made each of them B)<3!
    4kkjdXo.png

• Options
    Fun Sims, @coolsim9999999! These are great Sims for goals! I dl/fav'd, can't wait to get them moved in and work on their goals. This is pretty much a built-in challenge. I love it! Great idea.
    I edited my post with my Gallery link to include my entry form with pics. I can't believe I forgot that oops! *face palm*
  • Options
    thanks @Lissykin I'm about to look for it

• Options
    edited January 2022
    That's o.k. @Lissykin :)! I’m so happy you like my Sims! Thanks for the fave and DL <3! Have fun moving them in and doing the goalsB)! Yes, it is a built-in challenge this time! I didn’t think of that! I’m glad you like my idea!
    4kkjdXo.png

• Options
    edited January 2022
    I just realized that I didn't write about your pretty kitchen @Lissykin :o! It's a very cute kitchen with good clutter and nice layout and design B)<3! Thank you very much for entering B)<3!
    4kkjdXo.png

• Options
    edited January 2022
    Announcement:
    We have one room left :o!
    6. Reorganize Your Home - spare room
    There's still plenty of time for someone to do it, so, it's not urgent. I just wanted to let you know :).
    4kkjdXo.png

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top