Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Wedding Pack Coming?

Comments

• catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,393 Member
    Let's hope for some nice stuff for the night after the wedding.

Yes like a vibrating heart shaped bed and photobooths.
  • KathMHughesKathMHughes Posts: 441 Member
    Extra to the max and fierce design sounds like black drag culture. Well extra and fierce do. Max sounds like neon colors from the 90s.
    I would love this pack, even if it’s a wedding-oriented pack, but I am hoping they add some other stuff like an attraction system, more depth to weddings (or making them run smoother), matchmaking or online dating system, more romantic interactions like cuddling, couple dances, sensual kisses, etc. 🤗❤️

This.The game is lacking in kisses.
    12JEREMIA wrote: »

The Sims 4 x WW Collab
    Hold up! What WW mean?

It stands for Wicked Wedding.

Are you sure?

I could have sworn it stood for Werewolf Wedding.

That would be hilarious and awesome if it was a Werewolf Wedding, lol.

(But we already know occults are usually kind of shuffled to the side in Sims 4, though.)

I wouldn't mind a cupid occult.
    bixters wrote: »
    I sincerely hope the focus isn't completely on Weddings, and they include Romance, aka. an Attraction System, dating, online dating, romantic interactions.
    if it's just Weddings, count me out!

Most of those may come in the pre gamepack patch.
  • crocobauracrocobaura Posts: 7,376 Member
    SERVERFRA wrote: »
    I want the Wedding Pack to have a French or Vienna World with Wedding Veils, Tiaras, Wedding Showers, Heartshape Bed, Waltzes, Cuddling in Bed, New Romantic Sleepwears, New Romantic Interactions, Bachelor/Bachelorette Parties, Honeymoons, Hotel, Dress Boutique, Cake Boutique & Flower Boutique. <3<3

Maybe sims could now make flower bouquets on the flower arranging table.t
  • netney52netney52 Posts: 1,214 Member
    I hope it is more then just for the wedding event as that won’t offer much gameplay. If it includes hen & stag do’s and option for honeymoon then I would be interested. All my sims elope anyway as it’s too much effort for me to plan a wedding in the game.
  • LatinaBunnyLatinaBunny Posts: 4,666 Member
    edited January 2022
    12JEREMIA wrote: »

The Sims 4 x WW Collab
    Hold up! What WW mean?

It stands for Wicked Wedding.

Are you sure?

I could have sworn it stood for Werewolf Wedding.

That would be hilarious and awesome if it was a Werewolf Wedding, lol.

(But we already know occults are usually kind of shuffled to the side in Sims 4, though.)

I wouldn't mind a cupid occult.

A cupid occult would be awesome! I could imagine doing a match-maker kind of gameplay with that, along with mood-effects causing spells.

A succubus/incubus could be an occult that can be modded from that kind of occult (with a light side one that would bring more positive love in multiple forms, while a dark side one would bring about more drama with lusty seductions, jealousy, and heartbreaks, etc).

Edited to add:
    If they bring in a matchmaker gameplay system, then I would totally use that to make my make-shift cupid-like sim out of that in combination with the spellcaster or mermaid abilities and the romantic trait.
    Post edited by LatinaBunny on
    ~*~Occult Family Player player~*~
    (She/her)
  • KathMHughesKathMHughes Posts: 441 Member
    I'm excited for bridesmaid dresses, cute formal men's wear with coordinated colors, poofy dresses, and also LGBTQ wedding attire. Like formal with a splash of rainbow. And I hope formal wear from nonwestern culture is included too.
  • BenjamilianBenjamilian Posts: 395 Member
    A cupid occult whose arrows variously bring love, hatred, puberty, death, plantsimdom, career gains, personality changes...
    A cupid occult whose arrows variously bring love, hatred, puberty, death, plantsimdom, career gains, personality changes...

Why would a cupid bring about puberty and plantsimdom, lol?
    I could see the other elements like love, hate, personality or mood changes, though.
    (She/her)
  • BenjamilianBenjamilian Posts: 395 Member
    edited January 2022
    Cos of this thing!
    20120626.gif
    Cos of this thing!
    20120626.gif
    Oh, I see, lol. 😄 So random…
    (She/her)
  • RouensimsRouensims Posts: 4,858 Member
    A Cupid occult sounds like such a fun, original idea!
    Ooh Be Gah!! Whipna Choba-Dog? Whipna Choba-Dog!! :smiley:
    edited January 2022
    I remembered in Sims 3 having a Valentine-themed clothing store set, and there were some fake wings on the male outfit. I always thought, “Couldn’t they have made this a Cupid occult?”, lol.
    https://store.thesims3.com/setsProductDetails.html?categoryId=&scategoryId=13349&index=0&productId=OFB-SIM3:46165&pcategoryId=&ppcategoryId=12302
    (She/her)
  • pinkplushgirlpinkplushgirl Posts: 13 New Member
    I play weddings here and there but they are... a hunk of junk right now. I hope we'd get an attraction system. I feel like this is going to be a wedding pack with a sprinkle of romance. I think a wedding planner career is cool in theory, would I ever play it? Noooopeeee. Things I'd like to see/think is possible:
    -asking to be brides maid/best man
    -create a menu for a wedding.( If I'm gonna hire a chef you're gonna make what I want. I'm tired of this garden salad nonsense :D )
    -bachelor and bachelor parties
    -attraction system
    - the option to go on honeymoons I think it's just going to be a re-labeling of a vacation.
    -scheduling the wedding on the calendar
    -when you schedule an event you can see your whole households friends like why is this not a thing?
    -blind dates
    -online dating
    - kid crushes
    -new sentiments I think it would be fun if you planned a wedding and didn't invite a close member and they got a hurt sentiment or when youd ask someone to be their best man/maid of honor they'd be so honored.
    -wedding dresses, cakes
    -Id love it if you were able to go wedding dress shopping. I don't know about other cultures but that's like a big thing here in the states.
    -wedding photos
    -a new building to hold weddings like banquet halls
    -marquees, wedding table and chairs, arches
    -Id like to have a ceremony work properly but I'm not holding my breath

If this was an expansion pack i'd throw in a world but that'll just cut down half the budget. I mean you can honeymoon and have a wedding anywhere I don't see a need for it especially in a game pack. I'd rather have a nice, pretty, and big world.

I think that's a fair amount for a game pack.
  • GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 28,502 Member
    I'm so very excited this has been confirmed. Can hardly wait to see what it entails and a little sad my favorite Sim is already married. I suppose they could renew their vows …

Or maybe I'll resurrect my Ancestral game save which has been put on hold for quite some time, now.

My Global Superstar's children are still Toddlers, plus one infant. I have to get into my game to see if number six in on its way, but I'm thinking so. Long way to wait for a wedding, at any rate. Maybe the renewal of vows will fit the bill so I can explore this new pack!
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/
  • crocobauracrocobaura Posts: 7,376 Member
    I'm so very excited this has been confirmed. Can hardly wait to see what it entails and a little sad my favorite Sim is already married. I suppose they could renew their vows …

Or maybe I'll resurrect my Ancestral game save which has been put on hold for quite some time, now.

My Global Superstar's children are still Toddlers, plus one infant. I have to get into my game to see if number six in on its way, but I'm thinking so. Long way to wait for a wedding, at any rate. Maybe the renewal of vows will fit the bill so I can explore this new pack!

Can you set a party event for wedding vows renewal? I had sims renew wows but it was just like eloping, no party, no invites.
    I play weddings here and there but they are... a hunk of junk right now. I hope we'd get an attraction system. I feel like this is going to be a wedding pack with a sprinkle of romance. I think a wedding planner career is cool in theory, would I ever play it? Noooopeeee. Things I'd like to see/think is possible:
    -asking to be brides maid/best man
    -create a menu for a wedding.( If I'm gonna hire a chef you're gonna make what I want. I'm tired of this garden salad nonsense :D )
    -bachelor and bachelor parties
    -attraction system
    - the option to go on honeymoons I think it's just going to be a re-labeling of a vacation.
    -scheduling the wedding on the calendar
    -when you schedule an event you can see your whole households friends like why is this not a thing?
    -blind dates
    -online dating
    - kid crushes
    -new sentiments I think it would be fun if you planned a wedding and didn't invite a close member and they got a hurt sentiment or when youd ask someone to be their best man/maid of honor they'd be so honored.
    -wedding dresses, cakes
    -Id love it if you were able to go wedding dress shopping. I don't know about other cultures but that's like a big thing here in the states.
    -wedding photos
    -a new building to hold weddings like banquet halls
    -marquees, wedding table and chairs, arches
    -Id like to have a ceremony work properly but I'm not holding my breath

If this was an expansion pack i'd throw in a world but that'll just cut down half the budget. I mean you can honeymoon and have a wedding anywhere I don't see a need for it especially in a game pack. I'd rather have a nice, pretty, and big world.

I think that's a fair amount for a game pack.

I want proper honeymoons you can book on the phone and pc and with actual hotels.
  • SelinaKylesSelinaKyles Posts: 4,337 Member
    I hope they bring back dancing together, cause how can a couple especially newly weds not dance in a dedicated wedding pack

I hope they let sims cuddle in bed, what if that’s why they got relax on the bed to work?
    Also if they can have sims cuddle when sleeping like they did in TS3, I miss that.

I hope they let sims cuddle in bed, what if that’s why they got relax on the bed to work?
    Also if they can have sims cuddle when sleeping like they did in TS3, I miss that.

And also kiss in bed.
  • simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,837 Member
    Hoping we'll get some info today. I checked and there is a precedent for releasing info on a Monday. We got a trailer announcement for Snowy Escape on Monday, 10/19/20 and the trailer the following day. Might be grasping at straws but it's possible. 😄
    Hoping we'll get some info today. I checked and there is a precedent for releasing info on a Monday. We got a trailer announcement for Snowy Escape on Monday, 10/19/20 and the trailer the following day. Might be grasping at straws but it's possible. 😄

I’m hoping cause they release packs not too long after they officially announce it, and it’s the 1st on the roadmap box thingy. If the carnaval pack is legit it releases in February so the wedding pack should be before then. Though this all just speculation 😅😅
    Wait, today is MLK day, probably nothing today and something tomorrow.