Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What Happened In Your Game Today, The Non-Serial Story Version

Comments

• JustMeAlbJustMeAlb Posts: 371 Member
    My latest Rags to Riches sim got abducted by aliens last night and when they returned him he was pregnant. Yes, "he" as in male. Before last night I honestly didn't see myself do anything with the family part of The Sims and now I'm playing around with ways to max out an alien baby and now toddler.
    The cake is a lie
  • GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 28,294 Member
    JustMeAlb wrote: »
    My latest Rags to Riches sim got abducted by aliens last night and when they returned him he was pregnant. Yes, "he" as in male. Before last night I honestly didn't see myself do anything with the family part of The Sims and now I'm playing around with ways to max out an alien baby and now toddler.

Congratulations! And, generally speaking, it's always a male who gets preggars due to an abduction. I love the basinet. Have fun raising your little alien. Just as an aside, Toddlers are a blast in this game!
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/
  • OnverserOnverser Posts: 3,364 Member
    edited January 2022
    Made some sims inspired by different decades :)

60s:
    01-15-22-2-31-25-AM.png

70s:
    01-15-22-2-28-41-AM.png

2000s:
    01-15-22-2-30-37-AM.png
  • HopeyStarrHopeyStarr Posts: 1,276 Member
    My sims had a relaxing BBQ at a park in Brindleton Bay, bringing with them a bunch of friends from Evergreen Habor.
    0vmjriZ.png

Someone's cat took an interest in Cletus.
    rXtg7aF.png

Knox was in stitches the entire time. Must have felt good to get away from the dirty air of Port Promise.
    VCyvs6q.png

Fiona Wallace cheered on her boyfriend Jeb after he nailed a sweet dunk.
    PCie1G2.png

Oops, but it looks like someone wasn't feeling too good. Thankfully Brody Wallace had spare medicine on him.
    iFjmAym.png

It was a super fun afternoon with the friends. When the BBQ was over most left quickly.
    PaacLb0.png

The Wallaces saw to a bit of fishing before heading back to Evergreen too.
    4uCGXa6.png

R5PO75w.gif?1
    *:.。."It's great being ((Queen Bee))!".。.:*
    ★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★
    ✧ :-"As long as I continue to believe then one day my ((dreams)) really will come true."✧ :-
  • KimmerKimmer Posts: 2,370 Member
    edited January 2022
    Erwin and Nelli's morning started with breakfast.
    oIua7bB.png

Nelli gathered some honey.
    fEwhcBL.png

Romancing...
    sVy9b2t.png

Erwin decided to propose. <3
    jUQ8zai.png

Nelli said yes and they eloped immediately. Their little witness Eppu (their cat) slept peacefully through the whole minuscule wedding ceremony.
    wM8ZwvI.png
    uQgWOJY.png

Nelli is very happy. :smiley:
    cms8gnF.png
    She's also possibly pregnant because they tried for a baby, but she didn't take a pregnancy test yet.
  • blueyblueskyblueybluesky Posts: 1,364 Member
    Hunter and Luna went on vacation to Selvadorada, where Hunter surprised Luna with a proposal.
    4GWDi8K.png
    NVYUOET.png
    and Luna fell in love with a little stray kitty, who followed her around so couldn't resist adopting him.
    U9t6Guc.png
    Now he's out of the dress and renamed to Taco, he's curious, mischievous and a prowler.
    7ooAm6Y.png
    edited March 2022
    Rising From the Flame

This post can now be found over here in the Creative Corner Legacy & Stories: https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/997336/the-checkered-life-of-erik-cantrell#

Post edited by GalacticGal on
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
  • ACruelButLovingGodACruelButLovingGod Posts: 708 Member
    edited January 2022
    Morning! Today's forecast calls for blue skies as my simworld's background players proudly present "Mr. Blue Sky" as musical theater (lots of images ahead!)
    🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶
    Sun is shinin' in the sky
    There ain't a cloud in sight
    YGhxxrw.png
    It stopped rainin'
    Everybody's in the play
    And don't you know, it's a beautiful new day
    PiJNwzr.png
    Runnin' down the avenue
    See how the sun shines brightly
    rsxNC8a.png
    In the city, in the streets where once was pity
    Mr. Blue Sky is livin' here today
    lruUAfT.png
    Mr. Blue Sky, please tell us why
    You had to hide away for so long (so long)
    Where did we go wrong?
    QWA9V6H.png
    🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶
    Hey you with the pretty face
    Welcome to the human race
    C3CkNea.png
    A celebration, Mr. Blue Sky's up there waitin'
    And today is the day we've waited for
    sZ3Ch11.png
    🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶
    Hey there Mr. Blue
    We're so pleased to be with you
    fvpSAXI.png
    Look around, see what you do
    Everybody smiles at you
    🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶
    Mr. Blue, you did it right
    But soon comes Mr. Night
    dDaASVM.png
    Creepin' over, now his hand is on your shoulder
    Never mind, I'll remember you this
    I'll remember you this way
    hLWlnCg.png
    Cast (in order of appearance):
    Steve Garamonde as the Jogger
    Danielle Lembeck in the Del Sol Valley scenes
    Katarina Garamonde as the Baby
    Bob Rogers, Felix Moulton, and Cassandra Goth as the couch guests at the house party
    Lucia Daugherty as Houseguest Wrapped in Towel
    Kristi Markov as Seated at the Dining Table Hostess
    Random Sixam Alien Townie as "Mr. Blue"

Outdoor shots taken around Oasis Springs, Newcrest, Del Sol Valley, and San Myshuno
    Music and lyrics by Electric Light Orchestra
    Directed by Alan Smithee
    (he/him)
    And remember this above all. Our Roman gods are watching. Make sure they are not ashamed!
    My NBA site, Pace and Space
    edited January 2022
    Nelli was pregnant. She really likes the honey cake that she made. :)
    vuY8ksA.png

It was Halloween and Erwin played computer games dressed as Luke Skywalker.
    Eg5g1Uk.png

Nelli dressed as Princess Leia. Suddenly she went into labor and had to go to the hospital. She had no time to change clothes.
    d1EGorc.png

Erwin's pre-parental panic. :o:D
    Zf702qa.png
    kUjd2fu.png

Nelli gave birth to a baby boy. They named him Milo. o:)
    6No1X1q.png
    Jim Wheatley came storming into the house, angrily throwing his coat aside and mumbling forbidden words under his breath. He then made a beeline for the bathroom and drew a bath that could cook a lobster. When he came out of the bathroom, Ellie couldn't help but wonder what was wrong...

"Whoa, kiddo, you look like someone just kicked your dog and insulted your girlfriend. What happened?"

Jim, realizing his mother had a point about his visible anger, calmed down a bit.

"Well, for one thing, Kelly doesn't need me to kick a guy's butt when he insults her. Ever seen her on the punching bag at the gym? I'm surprised she's never knocked one through a wall. But anyway, you know how I had those two tests today?"

"Yeah, you studied hard for both of them last night."

"Well, the studying was great for the English test, got an A+ on it. But I got a C- on the science test. Lost my chance at a fast-track graduation. The teacher even gave me a project to take home as a 'refresher' for electrical principles."

"Well, your dad will be home in an hour. Go out for a jog, clear your mind, when you get home we'll work on that project together, OK?"

"Thanks, Mom. You're the best."

Richard, who had been playing doctor with his playset in his bedroom, came over.

"Can I help, bro? I don't know much about the whole science thing but I'm pretty good with a screwdriver..."

"Yeah, totally! You go play until Dad gets home and I get back, we'll do this together. You might even learn something so when you get that same test in high school you'll get a better grade!"

Richard practically bounced away. Ever since he'd spent that time stargazing with his brother over the weekend, they'd totally hashed out their sibling rivalry.

When Adam got home, Ellie filled him in on the details he'd missed when he was away for his last hour of work. Adam cooked up a family-size plate of Monte Cristo sandwiches, and after everyone ate, they got to the project.

8SstBj7.png

Jim's almost ready to age up and move out on his own. He came within a sliver of getting the High School A Student mark he'll need for starting jobs at level 3 as an adult. Richard's on his way to heading off to college with a full ride once he's a little older and gets more chances to skill up. And as for Adam and Ellie, I've a feeling their nest won't stay empty for long once the kids are grown up...
    (he/him)
    And remember this above all. Our Roman gods are watching. Make sure they are not ashamed!
    edited March 2022
    Renewal

Again, as I have taken my posts over to the Creative Corner Legacies and Stories Thread, you can find this entry here: https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/997336/the-checkered-life-of-erik-cantrell#

Jumping into OOC to tell this one, because it's a doozy, left me woozy:

Richard Wheatley's phone rang...it was his brother Jim, who's now grown-up and moved out of the house. It was the "girlfriend is going to propose to me" Neighborhood Stories call.

All pretty standard, so far...except the girlfriend in question, Kelly Sullivan, is still a teenager. I had Richard give Jim the go-ahead to accept the proposal (she's as good a candidate as any for aging up into a future story), but when I go to take control of Jim...that's going to be curious, to be sure. I can't rightly imagine the game will let me have them elope, much less engage in adult relationship stuff when she's married to him, will it?

I've got awhile to think about it, because my next story arc will involve Richard going to college, but...congratulations, Jim?
    (he/him)
  • cynciecyncie Posts: 4,548 Member
    Hey all. Just wanted to check in here a bit. I haven't been putting much up because I haven't had much time to play, with the holidays and related travel and a death in the family, also requiring travel. I've been able to play in short spurts, though.I did pick up Strangerville and have been working the 10th Doctor through that adventure.

As far as Morgyn and The Myst, the larger story has ground to a bit of a halt due to the reduced play time. A while back, though, I built a pub to replace The Shrieking Llama in Windenburg. It's called The Blue Moon Pub and was meant to be a sort of crossroads where the supernatural intersects with the normal world. I created the mysterious pub owner, who lives in rooms above The Blue Moon, and sort of left him there until the story called for him. Well, recently I started a topic to give supernatural players a home, and immediately thought of The Blue Moon for its theme. So, last night I went back to the pub, gave it a bit of an update, and took some screenshots.

Meet Oberon Lazuli, proprietor of The Blue Moon.

2BQVvR8.png

0wZGCpi.png
    edited March 2022
  • theemaskedsimmertheemaskedsimmer Posts: 63 Member
    I have been playing the same family since the start of the year without cheats. We started with just a young wife and husband in a three bedroom starter home that was under 20K. While the wife went to college for her psych degree the husband climbed the ladder in the business career. He eventually mastered it and she graduated college. In between all of this they have had four kids back to back ( two boys and two girls). Mom got a job in the education career. We have slowly started to actually have money so we are getting the things we need and want while also expanding the home. I recently made some venues for the neighborhood so we would have something to do on the weekends. The skating rink and the "Stimbucks" (Starbucks) have been the fav go to so far! Needless to say, I am having loads of fun and they are keeping me plenty busy!
  • cynciecyncie Posts: 4,548 Member
    I need this skill

Mn2ORem.png
  • XxAirixXXxAirixX Posts: 2,567 Member
    Well I just started a new game to try out the millionaire scenario. So far with just playing one sim, not much happened yet besides making a few new friends and getting a promotion. She just got asked out on a date; but I accidently forgot about it and went online and when I remembered, it was basically over. 😅
  • blueyblueskyblueybluesky Posts: 1,364 Member
    The first baby of generation three was born (I'm having the founders start as generation one) meet Parker Brooks his parents are Luna and Hunter. He was also delivered by his grandmother Clara.
    hAk9KCr.png
    iqPyuwY.png
    His awesome little camo outfit was made by @mcrudd :)
  • mcruddmcrudd Posts: 11,696 Member
    aww thanks for the mention @blueybluesky , little Parker looks adorable <3
  • RedDestiny92RedDestiny92 Posts: 7,819 Member
    U7IyQ8O.png
    Bria's first day with her new family, Bob had to go to work but dropped his girls off all the same. I fixed up an old library I did a few years back for them. I thought it was maybe a little sweet or strange funny that after he left the librarian decided to come cheer her on...like dude he's not going out for milk he'll see her tonight.
    ks0VVqX.png
    It's been a while since I just took my sims to the library I forgot they used library laptops now.
    o8eayAJ.png
    More support.

I may have to get him a wife if he doesn't have one dude could be a good pops.
    4ReBGEp.png
    And a treat for dinner Eliza grabbed for her before they left.

Good day.
    Reddestiny921 on the gallery...still not sure if I capitalized the second d..lol
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • DuckyQueenDuckyQueen Posts: 342 Member
    I Love reading all these stories. They are amazing 🤩
    edited January 2022
    The season changed into a winter and on Sunday morning Nelli made pancakes.
    0UmEklg.png

Her husband Erwin Pries noticed that the fireplace started a fire in the living room and extinguished it. He had just upgraded the fireplace not to start fires so often, but apparently nearby objects can still catch on fíre.
    eQRf2pf.png
    Coffee table, couch, rug and a few decorational items burned. It was about time to get new ones anyway.
    EhAP4Vj.png

Time to clean up the stains from the floor.
    vqsvvUI.png

Erwin crafted garden pots.
    0LZUq86.png

He fed his baby Milo.
    J2wbkMZ.png

Nelli enjoyed their new couch with Eppu.
    ywW7M49.png

The next day Milo aged up. He looks just like Erwin. :D
    He was sad because he had a potty accident.
    9RyjWII.png

Erwin played computer games and Milo joined his dad with his wabbit tablet. Family game night. o:)
    VR1qQpO.png
    edited March 2022
  • GlacierSnowGlacierSnow Posts: 2,301 Member
    Lunar Seven finally finished building his servo! Wow, that takes a long time to make all the parts. Lunar has been working on this since almost the beginning of the game.

Servo's name is RAM-Z 42K-7, but everyone just calls him "Ramsey" for short.

01-Servo.jpg

Ramsey got a fresh coat of gold paint and his own room. He's very curious and helpful.

02-Ramsey-s-room.jpg

03-Helping.jpg

04-Reading.jpg

05-Researching.jpg

06-Curious.jpg

07-Magic.jpg

He is, however, weirdly glitched. His needs panel is missing the "durability" meter. I can't tell if the durability need runs down or not for him. It kind of seems like, maybe, it actually doesn't.

If a sim tries to give him a tune-up, it goes on and on for what appears to be eternity, even to the point where the sim is in danger of dying from their own needs running down. The "tune-up" action doesn't appear in the sim's queue, so it also can't be canceled. I have only been able to stop it by having a sim travel to another lot and back. But Ramsey, so far, doesn't appear to be breaking down, so I guess we'll see if he can survive without tune-ups. Hopefully, he'll be okay.
    Forum-Banner-01.jpg
    Seventeen & Maldusk Forum thread link
    My name on AHQ (and the upcoming sims forum) is "GlacierSnowGhost".
  • OnverserOnverser Posts: 3,364 Member
    My sim threw a cava party in someone elses house without asking (as you do) and it was a raging success!
    01-24-22-11-53-35-PM.png
    01-24-22-11-58-31-PM.png
    01-24-22-11-58-50-PM.png

Nothing to see going on in the background at all. Ahem.
    01-25-22-12-03-07-AM.png

Makoa was not very happy to see that it's not just his living room being used without permission
    01-25-22-12-03-37-AM.png
    01-25-22-12-03-41-AM.png

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top