Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Dining Out

julienrob2004julienrob2004 Posts: 4,172 Member
When oh when are Ea going to fix the shambles of the chefs standing outside the restaurants like stuffed lemons

they have had long enough by now to fix this shambles

And yes i have reported it in the correct place like hundreds of other people

Comments

• StormkeepStormkeep Posts: 7,632 Member
    edited January 2022
    I agree...I use restaurants a LOT, but I have to use like 7 different mods and do a 'reset sim' on all the chefs when first loading into a restaurant lot just to make them work. It would be nice if Maxis fixed the pack. They may as well do a full pack refresh while they are at it...it is one of the older packs.
    This post will be edited by StormKeep at some point.
    2c2ab3785fad83173d9a155efa4afd1fc99b9595.jpg
    The Winters family Tree --- My Mods
  • Brd709Brd709 Posts: 2,060 Member
    When oh when are Ea going to fix the shambles of the chefs standing outside the restaurants like stuffed lemons

they have had long enough by now to fix this shambles

And yes i have reported it in the correct place like hundreds of other people

I often find that of you "reset object" on the chef they always head to their stations afterwards.
  • VyneVyne Posts: 43 Member
    I was wondering about this pack.
    0zd1knkd2pmo.jpg
    The fate is always on your hands.
  • OnverserOnverser Posts: 3,364 Member
    I really hope it'll be the next pack refresh as it's the pack that needs it the most.. If the refreshes are gonna happen as rarely as they have been happening they need to prioritise the ones that need it most (aka not spa day)
  • luvdasims55luvdasims55 Posts: 14,647 Member
    I wouldn't hold my breath while waiting for them to get around to fixing it. :'(
  • Frn0731Frn0731 Posts: 7,180 Member
    I've never had a problem with this but I always have small restaurants and make sure they are set in place when I start the game. The waiters do tend to lollygag a lot though, but that's fine with me as I use restaurants mainly for dates and ageing up sims. It's a good way to keep them in place.
    Laugh out loud. Often
  • KironideKironide Posts: 804 Member
    Onverser wrote: »
    I really hope it'll be the next pack refresh as it's the pack that needs it the most.. If the refreshes are gonna happen as rarely as they have been happening they need to prioritise the ones that need it most (aka not spa day)

I agree. The Dine Out pack is definitely the one I would vote for a refresh (I originally voted for it, back when the team asked about refreshes in their survey). I wanted to be the chef, not just the owner/manager.