Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What is Mccc?

wylmite1986wylmite1986 Posts: 1,771 Member
edited January 2022 in General Mods Discussion
Ok now I’m getting into mods (so far enjoying it!) — what’s the mccc and how do I install in?
sims_zpswwzalnus.jpg

Comments

• BenjamilianBenjamilian Posts: 395 Member
    In short, it allows some control of NPC sims, and the lives they lead. It makes the world feel a bit more alive.

https://deaderpool-mccc.com/#/ has the files and install instructions.
  • VyneVyne Posts: 43 Member
    It's a mod that can control like NPC and other things like babies and promotions.
    0zd1knkd2pmo.jpg
    The fate is always on your hands.
  • gettpsgettps Posts: 420 Member
    edited January 2022
    It's a "Master Control Center" mod.

It controls EVERYTHING. How long each day is, Careers, skills, bills, neighborhood options, sim lifetimes, relationships (ban divorce? Make building relationships easier? Harder?), pregnancy, occult options, disabling/enabling sims from doing annoying things all the time like drinking water, sim fitness/fatness limits (Don't want thin sims? fat sims? turn it off), dress codes, telling sims to leave, world sim teleporting...

Heck... anything you can think of.
  • KakonKakon Posts: 7 New Member
    Its a big Script mode , modify a lot of things of the game. You should be read and informate before use it.
  • GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 28,552 Member
    Master Control COMMAND Center is a fabulous mod. I don't touch most of the settings, but as I'm getting more comfortable, I have ventured to use more of it. I like how I can Flag a Sim to keep their physique. I can keep a Sim from having more babies, when I don't wish for a certain household to expand, while I'm busy playing a different household. I love being able to cheat up their needs and skills. I have a family I created in CAS. Their first four kids are Teens with the youngest still a Child. To me it's wholly unrealistic that a couple and their children of the ages described wouldn't have many different skills by this time. Having them start a game off like that is just me grinding away, instead of playing the game. I don't believe I have even remotely scratch the surface of this mod.
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/
  • Lucy_HenleyLucy_Henley Posts: 2,968 Member
    @GalacticGal I also don't mess with the MCCC settings much. The main ones I have are enabling pregnant Sims to carry on aging, so they go from 10 days till their birthday to 7 days, rather than staying at 10 days for the entire pregnancy (I never understood that). Then I also increased the maximum household size to 10, and also maximum number of club members to 10.
  • NatalieCVNatalieCV Posts: 9 New Member
    Yesterday was my first time messing with one of the "base" mod settings accessed through their computer, I have changed game/day length time. I'm playing with the Cottage Living upgrade and interacting/making friends with All those animals left my sim no time to do anything else. It did set my save back a couple of days by lengthening their days from setting 25 to 50, but I don't feel rushed/stressed with their activities, that's an awesome feature.
    I almost always use it to give a new sim some skill in basic things like cooking or handiness, maybe a 2 or 3 skill in an instrument or something else like the person above. Those beginning levels of most skills is just grinding and unrealistic for a young adult to not have any skills.
  • ElliandreElliandre Posts: 2,468 Member
    It's even like an ultrasound for pregnant Sims, you can see if they are carrying twins and what gender the babies are.
  • Perrychyann61Perrychyann61 Posts: 1 New Member
    Hello I’m new to sims and hopefully someone can help. I’ve download Ed the mccc but it won’t show on a sim or the computer in the game but when I start the game in the load in screen it says mods but then there’s two categories? And I haven’t seen two catagories on the videos I’ve been watching but I can’t find anything to help me where I’m at if anyone can help I would appreciate it!!!