Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

A Game of “You or Me”

Comments

• DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,472 Member
    You got me. It's me.

WMLT snore while sleeping?
    My Top Song of the Day: Fancy Footwork by Chromeo
    FwDXXd5.gif
  • ignominiusrexignominiusrex Posts: 2,680 Member
    I don't honestly know. I don't usually snore, according to my partner. Do you?

WMLT use a linen handkerchief?
    You can call me Iggy or Rex (he/him) 10 ways to Fight Hate
    ```
    wonderfullymade.jpg
    I don't snore unless I'm sick and have a blocked nose. But my mom has said I sing in my sleep. XD

You.

WMLT wear two layers of face masks? 😂
    FwDXXd5.gif
    edited January 2022
    Not me, so you?

yeah, once you try linen you never go back. cotton is rough and gets soggy fast, linen is amazing. Makes me wish linen underwear were a thing in modern times but they'd probably have to be boxers and I like tighty whities.

WMLT have no fear of snakes?
    ```
    wonderfullymade.jpg
  • DragonmasterleoDragonmasterleo Posts: 294 Member
    Me, I am a huge fan of reptiles, especially snakes. I probably would admire a snake if I saw it, rather than running away. In fact, for my 10th or so birthday, we hired a professional who let us handle some snakes that they brought with them. I enjoyed it quite a bit. In conclusion, I seriously doubt that you would less likely to have a fear of snakes. (You probably weren't expecting such a long response)

WMLT buy a video game the minute it releases?
    Me, I am a huge fan of reptiles, especially snakes. I probably would admire a snake if I saw it, rather than running away. In fact, for my 10th or so birthday, we hired a professional who let us handle some snakes that they brought with them. I enjoyed it quite a bit. In conclusion, I seriously doubt that you would less likely to have a fear of snakes. (You probably weren't expecting such a long response)

WMLT buy a video game the minute it releases?

you on the video game, but we feel the same about snakes! Cool! I like them quite a bit and would gladly volunteer to wear one. Sounds like an excellent birthday!

WMLT wait until the reviews are out before buying something new?
    ```
    wonderfullymade.jpg
    You. For example, I am going to buy "Pokémon Legends: Arceus" when it is first released. (January 28 or 27 depending on your time zone)

WMLT criticize the amount of fully fleshed-out games where you play as a dragon rather than a human or human-like creature?
    You.

WMLT to be nostalgic about the Flash games era, like Pappa's Pancakeria, Jelly Escape, and so on?
    ```
    wonderfullymade.jpg
    Me
    I miss Papa's Doughnuteria, and I don't mean the "To Go" version. I miss a lot of the other games that I can't play anymore on https://coolmathgames.com.

WMLT listen to rap songs all day long?
    Not me, so you?

yeah, once you try linen you never go back. cotton is rough and gets soggy fast, linen is amazing. Makes me wish linen underwear were a thing in modern times but they'd probably have to be boxers and I like tighty whities.

WMLT have no fear of snakes?

I'm allergic to linen. Or sensitive. The number of times I've sneezed due to the linen surface of the mask is way too high. LOL.
    Me
    I miss Papa's Doughnuteria, and I don't mean the "To Go" version. I miss a lot of the other games that I can't play anymore on https://coolmathgames.com.

WMLT listen to rap songs all day long?

You.

WMLT wish there was a cure foor migraine?
    FwDXXd5.gif
    Of course, I wish that there was a cure, but I don't get migraines, so probably you.

For my previous question, I dislike rap, so I'd assume you'd be more likely to listen to it all day.
    edited January 2022
    You're lucky you don't get mirgraines. I have one mild one right now and my brain can't function. LOL. Can't even type "for" properly. LOL. "Foor"? 😂 And just now in the elevator on the 2nd floor, I was supposed to go down but I hit the second floor button. 🤦‍♀️

I don't dislike rap. Hahaha. But I wouldn't say I could listen to it all day. I'm more of a hardcore, rock kinda person.

WMLT go to a baking class if they could?
    FwDXXd5.gif
    Me. I love baking. I need to learn how to be faster in the kitchen. While everyone loves my deserts, I take a long time making them.

WMLT forget their phone at a restaurant?
  • MidniteHuskyMidniteHusky Posts: 28 Member
    You.

WMLT leave the oven timer on for too long and burn the food?
    You cuz I don't use oven timers at all, just my nose and checking.

Wmtl dislike Game Of Thrones?
    ```
    wonderfullymade.jpg
  • WhatCobblersWhatCobblers Posts: 2,748 Member
    Me. I prefer my fantasy with a bit less graphic gore. Haven't read the books but saw a few episodes of the TV series and didn't really get into it. I also find it difficult to get into very long running series because I get bored with following them after a while.

WMLT have difficulty sticking to routines?
    Me. I love baking. I need to learn how to be faster in the kitchen. While everyone loves my deserts, I take a long time making them.

WMLT forget their phone at a restaurant?

You can try multitasking like cleaning your bowls while the stand mixer is mixing, etc. Or prepare all the ingredients out first before starting.
    Me. I prefer my fantasy with a bit less graphic gore. Haven't read the books but saw a few episodes of the TV series and didn't really get into it. I also find it difficult to get into very long running series because I get bored with following them after a while.

WMLT have difficulty sticking to routines?

You. I have mild autism so routines are my thing. 😂

WMLT love The Simpsons.
    FwDXXd5.gif
  • AlpineCuriosityAlpineCuriosity Posts: 2,521 Member
    You? ^^ (I don’t watch tv)

Wmlt love luxury soap?
    Probably you, though I do appreciate a triple-milled unscented soap, the best of which seem to be made in France. But what I loved about that was it was huge, hard, and lasted seemingly forever.

WMLT have a Venus Flytrap?
    ```
    wonderfullymade.jpg
    I used to. But I'mma say neither of us now.

WMLT have some exercise equipment at home?
    FwDXXd5.gif
    I just got a venus flytrap. Saw them at the store and thought why not?

Me. I have a lot of exercise equipment. Some of it in the basement, some of it taken apart, but I have a lot of it.

WMLT be wasting what could be gaming time, right now on the forums? :sweat_smile:
    ```
    wonderfullymade.jpg
  • SupersonicAvalancheSupersonicAvalanche Posts: 3,307 Member
    Gaming time is not on the map right now unfortunately - But obviously I'm doing my best to waste precious sleep hours instead here on the forums. x)

WMLT dream about taking the longest vacation ever (but knows it most likely won't happen anytime soon...)
    Z5yqGx5.png
  • sofa23sofa23 Posts: 37 Member
    I would literally kill for a holiday. Had one booked for 2020 which obviously didn't happen lol

WMLT watch Sims YouTube all day (if so what are some faves? I always love new recs)
    You.

WMLT be really sad right now?
    FwDXXd5.gif
  • nightflower284nightflower284 Posts: 660 Member
    Me I have a mental issue

WMLT has to work tomorrow
    "Outside the dream world, life can be harsh, even cruel. But it is life." Auron to Tidus-FFX

MY ORIGIN ID:cth284

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top