Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Unlocking Signature Drinks

kusurusukusurusu Posts: 971 Member
There's a non-repeatable errand called Signature Drink where at the end you have to decide between two drinks... Is there any way a Sim (who's not the pub owner) living on their own can gain access to both?
My SuperSim Collection: Rosetta Stone · Sona Ali
Post edited by kusurusu on

Comments

• StormkeepStormkeep Posts: 7,632 Member
    edited January 2022
    Wait, when you do the errand you "unlock" the drink that you pick? I didn't see it as an option to order at the bar after completing it, so just assumed the whole errand was just over and done with no lasting impact. Is there something I missed?
    This post will be edited by StormKeep at some point.
    2c2ab3785fad83173d9a155efa4afd1fc99b9595.jpg
    The Winters family Tree --- My Mods
  • kusurusukusurusu Posts: 971 Member
    @Stormkeep the drink you picked should be available when making one yourself. Is that not the case?
  • StormkeepStormkeep Posts: 7,632 Member
    kusurusu wrote: »
    @Stormkeep the drink you picked should be available when making one yourself. Is that not the case?

OH, you unlock to make them yourself! I don't recall it telling me that and the Sim with whom I completed that errand didn't have the mixology skill at the time, so I never thought of looking to see what she can make herself.

She actually has the skill now, at skill level 5 iirc....I will check next time I load up the game.
    This post will be edited by StormKeep at some point.
    2c2ab3785fad83173d9a155efa4afd1fc99b9595.jpg
    The Winters family Tree --- My Mods
  • kusurusukusurusu Posts: 971 Member
    I just found out something: if Sims from two separate households working on the same errand choose differently, the pub owner should be able to mix them both.