Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What Townie relationships happen in your game?

2...Next

Comments

• RouensimsRouensims Posts: 4,858 Member
    edited January 2022
    HillyBeth wrote: »
    The second-oldest Cole child, Dylan, married the daughter of Gavin Richards and Zoe Patel. Her name is Alexandria and, while I did give her a slight facial reconstruction, she's pretty cute. She and Dylan, as well as his brother and sister in law, are expecting!
    Alexandria Richards-Cole
    51813907528_ebcbe970c9_h.jpg

@HillyBeth Oh wow, her look is amazing! Is she in the gallery?

Ooh Be Gah!! Whipna Choba-Dog? Whipna Choba-Dog!! :smiley:
  • StormkeepStormkeep Posts: 7,632 Member
    edited January 2022
    My active sim household became friends with Michael Bell (the Creature Keeper) and Katrina Caliente pretty early after starting it (new game) and a few days ago I noticed that they had hooked up and were wed. I was disappointed that they didn't invite my sim household to their wedding.
    This post will be edited by StormKeep at some point.
    2c2ab3785fad83173d9a155efa4afd1fc99b9595.jpg
    The Winters family Tree --- My Mods
  • HillyBethHillyBeth Posts: 3,505 Member
    edited January 2022
    Hold onto your socks! I don't have a photo, but Hadley Cole married the mortal son of Caleb Vatore! Hadley Cole is now a Vatore!!! He did need a little help with facial reconstruction- his mom's not that good looking- but he is cute! And since he's Caleb's son, though born out of wedlock, I gave him a new name: Logan Vatore. I honestly now have forgotten his original name. LOL!!!
    Origin ID
    HillyPlays
    P.A.C.E- Positive Attitude Changes Everything
    Rouensims wrote: »
    HillyBeth wrote: »
    The second-oldest Cole child, Dylan, married the daughter of Gavin Richards and Zoe Patel. Her name is Alexandria and, while I did give her a slight facial reconstruction, she's pretty cute. She and Dylan, as well as his brother and sister in law, are expecting!
    Alexandria Richards-Cole
    51813907528_ebcbe970c9_h.jpg

@HillyBeth Oh wow, her look is amazing! Is she in the gallery?

No she was actually born during my own playthrough. I did edit her though as well.
    Origin ID
    HillyPlays
    Here is a not-so-stellar cellphone pic of Logan Vatore, post-makeover. Idr who his mother is, but his father is(as mentioned above) Caleb Vatore.
    51819509723_04f981c1b8_b.jpg
    Origin ID
    HillyPlays
  • viola-illyriaviola-illyria Posts: 182 Member
    Don Lothario hooked up with Judith Ward and moved into her mansion in one save. I loved it so much I tend to pair them together when I'm playing Judith now.
    Don Lothario hooked up with Judith Ward and moved into her mansion in one save. I loved it so much I tend to pair them together when I'm playing Judith now.

LOL! He married one of the Caliente sisters in mine. On his own.
    Origin ID
    HillyPlays
  • AlexaiAlexai Posts: 185 Member
    cyncie wrote: »
    Alexai wrote: »
    @Jnyx @DanceSingLoveLive you can fix that problem by changing your options in MCCC. I have my MCCC set to disallow affairs and only allow children within marriage (I’m not against children outside of marriage, but it means fewer children get produced). I also have the maximum number of children per household set to 3. Oh and I have relationship changes switched off so no divorces and remarrying.

Also if you want to turn off teenage pregnancies, you need to set the percentage chance of teens becoming pregnant to 0.

Likewise, you can reduce the number of children being born from sims of other age groups by reducing the probability of their falling pregnant in MCCC.

Thank you for telling us this! What is the setting to disallow affairs?

@Alexai Hey. I don’t know if the original poster will see this because this 2019 topic was resurrected from the dead. But, I think the MCCC setting you want is Computer>MC Pregnancy>Partner Sim Selection >Allow Affairs Percentage with the value set to 0. Or, at least that was it the last time I looked.

Thank you!
  • Umbreon12Umbreon12 Posts: 877 Member
    If townies and my own Sims count, I have at least two of my Sims paired with a townie.
    One of my male Sims married Liberty Lee, and they had my first triplets.
    Another male Sim got with Judith Ward, and has a daughter with her.
    One of my female Sims is dating Don Lothario.
  • ThriorThrior Posts: 612 Member
    edited January 2022
    The most memorable ones for me are these two:

I thought it was rather interesting how MCC paired up Johnny Zest and Judith Ward :D . Now they live in her mansion with two little girls, a toddler called Raelynn and a baby called Arya. Except the toddler is not Judith's. Instead Johnny at some point apparently decided to have a kid with some guy called Lincoln.
    Ar4R0Nm.jpg

Don Lothario and Summer Holiday got married residing in the BFF household. There's also a todd called Cliff who is actually Don and Nina's (Caliente). Cliff apparently stayed with Don and has Summer as his step-mother while Nina instead married Malcolm Landgraab who's kinda dead now since my vampire had a little... feeding accident. Nina did manage to have a baby with Malcolm before his passing though and is now married to some random dude, staying in the Landgraab house.