Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

THINGS we want to see in 2023!!

Comments

• FreezerBunnyCowplantFreezerBunnyCowplant Posts: 3,957 Member
    I actually really want to see tree houses return! They‘ve been so fun in Sims 3 Generations!
    ca6213e9bc5c81f377e5fd02584aa6a916e4b5f0_large.jpg
    a256aFi.gif
  • SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 7,122 Member
    This is what I want from Sims 3 in Sims 4:
    Bridgeport
    Dragon Valley
    Fairies
    Genies
    Heartshape Bed
    Hidden Springs
    Invention Bench
    Lunar Lake
    Master Suite
    Monte Vista
    Moonlight Falls
    Potter Wheel
    Roaring Heights
    Sunlit Tides
    Spiral Stairs
    Time Machine & Time Portal
    Werewolves
  • bevillebeville Posts: 1,151 Member
    Omg pool tables were in the very first sims. It would be nice to have them again plus poolslide. It will take a miracle to get cars after almost 8 years! More food recipe too !!!
  • temporalgodtemporalgod Posts: 800 Member
    SERVERFRA wrote: »
    Bridgeport
    Dragon Valley
    Fairies
    Genies
    Heartshape Bed
    Hidden Springs
    Invention Bench
    Lunar Lake
    Master Suite
    Monte Vista
    Moonlight Falls
    Potter Wheel
    Roaring Heights
    Sunlit Tides
    Spiral Stairs
    Werewolves

Yes to all the above including Werewolves but I have to specify not the Sims 3 versions of werewolves, they were basically hairier, uglier humans, I'm hoping werewolves in Sims 4 resemble the statue in Forrgotten Hollow.
  • FreezerBunnyCowplantFreezerBunnyCowplant Posts: 3,957 Member
    SERVERFRA wrote: »
    Bridgeport
    Dragon Valley
    Fairies
    Genies
    Heartshape Bed
    Hidden Springs
    Invention Bench
    Lunar Lake
    Master Suite
    Monte Vista
    Moonlight Falls
    Potter Wheel
    Roaring Heights
    Sunlit Tides
    Spiral Stairs
    Werewolves

Yes to all the above including Werewolves but I have to specify not the Sims 3 versions of werewolves, they were basically hairier, uglier humans, I'm hoping werewolves in Sims 4 resemble the statue in Forrgotten Hollow.

Yes please!
    a256aFi.gif
  • Briana2425Briana2425 Posts: 3,591 Member
    edited January 2022
    CAN WE PLEASE HAVE VEHICLES IN THE GAME!!! IF YOU ARE TRULY LISTENING LIKE YOU CLAIM Y'ALL DO, IT'S TIME TO PUT UP OR SHUT UP WHERE ARE THE VEHICLES???

ALSO BETTER BABIES WITH STROLLERS SO BABIES AND TODDLERS CAN USE WHEN WERE ON A WALK BURGLARS AND PRETEEN LIFE STAGES!!!

• ArarineArarine Posts: 252 Member
    Live in business!

Hotel/build own apartment

Better resize!

Change light in build mode!

Better baby!

More recipe!

More off the gird recipe!

More recipe you could do in caulron!

More canning recipe!

More harvestable!

More woodworking!

More craftable! like fabricator knitting sewing pottery quilt jewelry

More "functional" teapot

Pool activity like pool slider/volley net/hold breath competion/clean the pool

play ball on pool/ocean or with toddle/kid

More interactive between sims please I download a lot chat pack mod bc conventation between sims in game is so dry

Some cute like play rock scissors paper/ hand wreslting/pillow fight

Water ballon/snowball fight is so boring! Too long for each throw! Fixed it!

More game table play, only card and llama is boring

Some world really need more lot

Igloo!

Tree house!

Hammock!

Haystack!

Deep fryer!

Toaster!

Pizza oven!

New interaction for cooler "add ice" and ability to stock food/fish so it is finally cooler!

Pet water bowl!

Sims with high logic skill could challegh grim to play chess to revive died sims (logic skill have a few use anyway)

Black chicken chase/fight grim and save your life so why not cat and dog?

Basegame hang clothes as dresser like one in dream home

More crib for baby!

More toddler bed!

Better Alien!

Better mermaid!

Cow plushie doll!

Police/Thief NPCp

More career like fire fighter, nurse fine with rabbit hole

Walk with many dog at same time. If you have more than 1 dog, you have to walk them serepart.

More hobby like ballet/Karate/fencing

More Musical instruments like drum/flute/Saxophone!!

Like/dislike food!

Chemisty! One side relationship!

Tend cafe bar and food stall should make money!

Make radiator from vampire functional please

Death reaction mood should depend on relationship not sad for 2 day even if you just talk to them one time

More colour swatch! Ok we have a lot but more is bettet XD

Upright piano!!!

Stuff pack update!!!

Woohoo in bath XD

More tv channels

More toddler activity!

Dreaming that chance to give you moodlet after sleep/nap

Fear

No more death of Jogger in winter

Need more multi functional item. Really disappiont when that closet mirror that come with cottage living didn't work as mirror same to mirror fire place from ROM and cat and dog and a lot furniture like desk/bookshelf.

when gossips or share secret show what is they talking about too (like when we learn what their career or trait)

could read book on bed/beach chair/beach towel

lazy sim cam lazily laid down on side on sofa

toddler/kids/teenage could fight over bottle/toys/com/books/activity objects as mean interaction (shame that parentshood don't have it)

if toddler could eat pet food then they should nap on big pet bed too

could throw up without toilet and it make mess puddle or could throw up into tree bush or trash can

have friendly choice to ask to leave politely if relationship will not drop when they stand between me and objects I have to use

Spiral stair

more Sims with conflicts/same trait special interactive

could copy another finished homework to finished it faster, will got angry when caught. could ask for permission (university should have it)

could cuddle while lay on bed together

couple could hold hand on table

stargare romanticly please

Pregnant sims got food craving

Delivery gift/letter though mail

Off the gird writing

Better male cas item

Hot cocoa
    Wish more Recipe/harvestable/woodwork/craftableWish live in businessWish more interactive between sims and activityWish a lot of refresh and Better resize pleaseWish for another colour upgrade swatchWish for pool sliderFix the bug please
  • friendlysimmersfriendlysimmers Posts: 7,545 Member
    in my case its simple more washers and dryers in sims 4 retro toploads washers with matching dryers as well as modern one more choice for dishwashers retro and modern kitchen appliances furniture clothes for all sims of all ages cars return of laundromats in sims4 (sims3 ambiton) list is long so putting the most important ones i went to see in 2022
    If you went the sims5 to remain offline feel free to sign this petition http://chng.it/gtfHPhHK please note that it is also to keep the gallery

Repose en paix mamie tu va me manquer :

1923-2016 mamie :'(
  • Sarah034Sarah034 Posts: 2 New Member
    I would love to see:
    -more aspirations for children and adults
    -ability to paint holiday-themed paintings
    -more job options
    -more degree options
    Sarah034 wrote: »
    I would love to see:
    -more aspirations for children and adults
    -ability to paint holiday-themed paintings
    -more job options
    -more degree options

Also more Occults and Dragons.
  • Nana25Nana25 Posts: 1 New Member
    Hello !! Im new here and I hope what I red here comes true. I recently bought the get famous expansion pack , basically to have a city and beach world . Really esa looking forward yo a beach city house and the “Del Sol Valley” is a mejor disappointment. Si beautiful full of EMPTY houses and buildings.
    There was a LOT of material as a player we Could use and instead is just empty space, a full shore with no construction lots.
    Can we PLEASE get a lot more of construction lots?? There’s a lot of construction limits
  • jcp011c2jcp011c2 Posts: 10,860 Member
    *Sobbing in corner*I just...want..my Sims to be able to have body hair darn it.....*
    It's kind of sad that I have to point out that anything I say is only just my opinion and may be a different one from someone else.
    jcp011c2 wrote: »
    *Sobbing in corner*I just...want..my Sims to be able to have body hair darn it.....*

You'll get Bodyhair with Werewolves, it's logicial that it would be most likely pack to introduce body hair, not many things are hairy people, The Devs definitely wouldn't put body hair in a wedding or romance pack.
  • crocobauracrocobaura Posts: 7,374 Member

You'll get Bodyhair with Werewolves, it's logicial that it would be most likely pack to introduce body hair, not many things are hairy people, The Devs definitely wouldn't put body hair in a wedding or romance pack.

They could have added body hair in spa day pack refresh.
  • luvdasims55luvdasims55 Posts: 14,648 Member
    Is it too much to ask for doorbells? How hard can that be to achieve? :'(
  • OnverserOnverser Posts: 3,364 Member
    edited January 2022
    • Gameplay
    • Spiral Staircases
    • Dine Out Refresh/Fix
    • Update to townie system so the game uses actual sims rather than spawning Sulani's runaway circus
    • Fairies and/or Werewolves
    • More normal short male hairstyles
    • Literally any new world with over 5 lots that isn't America or Central Europe. Please.
    • Bug fixes
    • Not kits
  • GemSixxGemSixx Posts: 144 Member
    Into the Future pack announcing Sims 5. ;)

Completely done with EA

• jcp011c2jcp011c2 Posts: 10,860 Member

Oh yes if they do a werewolves pack I have to imagine it'll be included, but the question is are they going to ever release a werewolves pack? Maybe we'll get a werewolf and fairy CAS kit that adds absolutely no game play, just costumes.
    It's kind of sad that I have to point out that anything I say is only just my opinion and may be a different one from someone else.
  • friendsfan367friendsfan367 Posts: 29,362 Member
    the only thing i want is the ablity to have dates at home. cause sims always go out but whats wrong with maybe dinner and a movie at home.
  • ArarineArarine Posts: 252 Member
    the only thing i want is the ablity to have dates at home. cause sims always go out but whats wrong with maybe dinner and a movie at home.

But you could? When you called your lover and choose place for date you could choose home? I always did it bc it is annoyed when stranger come to interupted our date
    Wish more Recipe/harvestable/woodwork/craftableWish live in businessWish more interactive between sims and activityWish a lot of refresh and Better resize pleaseWish for another colour upgrade swatchWish for pool sliderFix the bug please
  • WylieDiWylieDi Posts: 2 New Member
    I would love it if there was

- Spiral staircases and more fireplaces. Small ones. Log burners and ones that can be used as a stove.
    -Build an apartment lot or skyscraper and become a landlord. Collect rent and complete repairs
    -More variety on university classes. Term papers, presentation, build projects, painting/sculptures critiques, photography shows etc. Contribute to class projects ie form a group or click on building to contribute etc
    -More freedom in towns to place lots and upgrade surroundings.
    -More jobs you can travel to and participate in. Like firefighter, an actual teacher in class setting, chef which can prepare food to orders. Archaeologist where you travel to places looking for treasure or collectibles for museums
    -Being able to ban activities in the lot details ie peace and quiet would forbid playing of instruments. Or just being able to set times where activities are banned from. I hate that in university there are 4 people or more all playing violin at odd times. It is very annoying
    -Distillery or nectar connoisseur that links in to cottage life. Build your own vineyard and sell stocks
    -Change seasons in settings and in build mode so you can see what the building will look like in different seasons.
    -Family portraits that you can travel to a studio to get. Or increase the size of photo that can accommodate up to 5-10 sims
    -more cross stitching patterns
    -More items to knit
  • WylieDiWylieDi Posts: 2 New Member
    > @WylieDi said:
    > I would love it if there was
    >
    > - Spiral staircases and more fireplaces. Small ones. Log burners and ones that can be used as a stove.
    > -Build an apartment lot or skyscraper and become a landlord. Collect rent and complete repairs
    > -More variety on university classes. Term papers, presentation, build projects, painting/sculptures critiques, photography shows etc. Contribute to class projects ie form a group or click on building to contribute etc
    > -More freedom in towns to place lots and upgrade surroundings.
    > -More jobs you can travel to and participate in. Like firefighter, an actual teacher in class setting, chef which can prepare food to orders. Archaeologist where you travel to places looking for treasure or collectibles for museums
    > -Being able to ban activities in the lot details ie peace and quiet would forbid playing of instruments. Or just being able to set times where activities are banned from. I hate that in university there are 4 people or more all playing violin at odd times. It is very annoying
    > -Distillery or nectar connoisseur that links in to cottage life. Build your own vineyard and sell stocks
    > -Change seasons in settings and in build mode so you can see what the building will look like in different seasons.
    > -Family portraits that you can travel to a studio to get. Or increase the size of photo that can accommodate up to 5-10 sims
    > -more cross stitching patterns
    > -More items to knit
    >

And stop sims Cooking or leaving dozens of plates everywhere to get spolied
  • friendsfan367friendsfan367 Posts: 29,362 Member
    Ararine wrote: »

But you could? When you called your lover and choose place for date you could choose home? I always did it bc it is annoyed when stranger come to interupted our date

i know you can but because its not counted as a date sims also have the ablity to leave when they want
  • LatinaBunnyLatinaBunny Posts: 4,666 Member
    Many things, but high on my list are more occults! (I particularly want fairies, for sure, but I can also like werewolves if they are done well.)
    ~*~Occult Family Player player~*~
    (She/her)
  • DuckyQueenDuckyQueen Posts: 342 Member
    Preteens and cheerleading and generally more things for children since I always can’t wait to age them into teens no matter how cute they are