Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Game: How Would You Like Your...?

191011121315...Next

Comments

• cynciecyncie Posts: 4,548 Member
    Anything from splashy, large cast musicals to small cast black box shows. I just love theater.

HWYLY flowers?
  • Hatchet_Face_PrideHatchet_Face_Pride Posts: 2,096 Member
    if it's going home with me, I like them 100% fake. If it's on somebody else's table, I like fresh flowers.

HWYLY creamed spinach?
    rjsWAWi.jpg?1
  • E1ethE1eth Posts: 82 Member
    I would like it turned into spinach dip to eat with pita chips!

HWYLY fanciest coffee drink?
    ⮕MY DESIGNS ARE AVAILABLE IN THE GALLERY⬅
    e240ae6e-dd5f-4ade-b889-22a7bed06e4f-profile_banner-480.pngI STREAM THE SIMS 4 & SMITE EVERY WEEK ON TWITCH 🌆 CURRENT CHALLENGE: BEAUTIFYING BASE GAME 🌆
  • bbdarlingo8sbbdarlingo8s Posts: 201 Member
    With a side of diamonds! And a speculoos cookie

HWYLY soup?
    Check out my gallery #bbdarlingo8s
    Go to my Build Showcase 🏡
  • cynciecyncie Posts: 4,548 Member
    edited January 2022
    I don’t fancy up my coffee too much. My preferred AM cup is 1/2 medium roast coarse ground,1/2 toasted coconut flavored ground coffee, perked and served black.

What’s the longest trip you ever took?

• DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,472 Member
    I don't do long trips.

HWYLY bread?
    My Top Song of the Day: Fancy Footwork by Chromeo
    FwDXXd5.gif
    That's tough I love lots of kinds of bread! I'd say toasted garlic bread, or a yummy artisan sourdough, or those pumpernickel rolls from Cheesecake Factory lol!

HWYLY pizza?
    e240ae6e-dd5f-4ade-b889-22a7bed06e4f-profile_banner-480.pngI STREAM THE SIMS 4 & SMITE EVERY WEEK ON TWITCH 🌆 CURRENT CHALLENGE: BEAUTIFYING BASE GAME 🌆
  • bbdarlingo8sbbdarlingo8s Posts: 201 Member
    Deep dish with a thick buttery crust and pepperoni on top - not buried in the sauce, no no! - so they get nice and crisp

HWYLY your vacation?

PS @E1eth congrats on your member status! I think it was just yesterday that we were both "new" still lol
    Check out my gallery #bbdarlingo8s
    Go to my Build Showcase 🏡
    @bbdarlingo8s Aww thanks, congratulations to you as well! Haha yes I'm glad we were able to graduate so quickly :D
    Vacationing in my house is fun.

HWYLY seafood dishes?
    FwDXXd5.gif
  • BerryCHUBerryCHU Posts: 18 Member
    I'm crazy about seafood dishes. Rather, it is expensive and not enough to eat. B)
    HWYLY Mint + chocolate?
    02C1fKDh3FSs69MzLh-eZXViv8bj8q9kBZJPIX1zko3f5gpvg24gINbr-TIjGP2xvGTChuEwU6xbXzGppd6df9MHVLzji5UkiZ9aD35m5OTsRhx9n1GsQvp3-tHaWyeXoYmgC-WNUtDUvZj6S_lmAsi3Hyi_AwPDwQPqwHnAtRLre-Y7uA80S9Orz6nxPMPN5fET4iWyqrVrwUhrVdE_Y9sHc4dnf70q9oAO5PAHeakvKQBrqNiB-TVlpEm1f2jOaf_LajJtGklkQq0stVEu7Mbt89RbF4BeO0MRUGa22Tl-fIi05PuO06hugFeatDVcFWF4foUCiMB7gqvFTrXypNY-qFxRsan6iXaJtiy2UK7KGgdt6tIfWIkxC8TXF83twI6C8Em-RfMqKby-I2RgaawZUvCBdCt_pHYmGcLgnzXkl6CKt6ozHcyhlej8277MOevjGJbkZca6rcH3vfo4Bd7i5JjE67RGUum0oa6_2f7Mja-Luf0nZCQCVVPgtbLmyOcuBMsD-ymVcjQdRmHdG4RLOSd-2xO9kSVQpQfDaBZn47EfIxOa2Saqlf8_Ay6fEtkfsWNrG21W8HUkQd8C4LWPsGSXeADiuDyAQ15wC827nZvb0wqaZdcSQQcwgjfIjuX5S1q_2pN5WAAtK_mGwyCqdzkp9MivL7Stypc0r4rvV6nWTdYsp9IE2Us6OxgC0giNRWiemKSMiyKVApcYSYs=w545-h260-no?authuser=0
    Origin ID: cw5252
    My Blog: https://blog.naver.com/c_walker
  • ignominiusrexignominiusrex Posts: 2,680 Member
    edited January 2022
    I love it very intense, for both the peppermint part and the chocolate. So very intense mint, with dark intense chocolate.

HWYLY peanut butter and chocolate (or substitute almond or other nut or seed butter if you can't have or don't like peanut)?
    You can call me Iggy or Rex (he/him) 10 ways to Fight Hate
    ```
    wonderfullymade.jpg
    Peanut butter: With those type of manufactured white bread.
    I don't think I've had peanut butter and chocolate together unless it's like Nutella... but that's not peanut.

But I don't think I would even put peanut butter and chocolate on white bread. Actually, I don't really like chocolate that much. 😂 I don't dislike it but I am not crazy for it like almost everybody else.

HWYLY gaming desktop/laptop?
    FwDXXd5.gif