Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Ridley Residence [Chapter 5.32 - 30.07.2023]

Comments

• SkeilahSkeilah Posts: 1,762 Member
    koppTCP.pngSubscribe to my WordPress blog to stay updated!
  • LegacySims2017LegacySims2017 Posts: 5,226 Member
    Those beanies are awesome. I want to see what kind of socks Christopher makes, tho. :grimace:

Never fun when an heir(ess) passes away. :cry:

Aww... Christopher and Emerson will always be a cute couple.
    Visit LegacySims.net!
    pol-reese.gif
    (Twitter Me: LSims2017)
    Wow, my first working week was much more exhausting than I thought it would be, but now that we're the weekend I finally have the time to give a little update once again ^^

New! Chapter 4.26

@LegacySims2017
    Hmm, I don't really have photo's of the socks he made, I think... I was way more interested in the other knitted things :')

I always have a hard time with passing heirs, but this one was a little extra with ghost Kai and stuff. Didn't want him to wander around for eternity. And we have to go through this for 10+ more times since this legacy is 20 generations. Oof. But I think of it like this - one passes, but a new one is born.

Gotta love Christopher and Emerson <3
  • Chris_McSimsChris_McSims Posts: 120 Member
    Really love your new header @Skeilah
    @Chris_McSims Thank you so much!!

--

New! Chapter 4.27

Aww, happy aging up to both Christopher and Robin. The wrinkles begin. Soon, it'll be the back pains. :grimace:
    Nice presents for the two kids. What did the adults get?

Aria and Mandy are gonna be bestie sisters.

Serena's going to be a stalker now. :lol: I hope Emerson had a nice time on the UFO.
    Visit LegacySims.net!
    pol-reese.gif
    @LegacySims2017
    4.25: I'm not ready for old Christopher and Robin yet :') Although I'm going slower with the story, it still hits me that with every chapter he's one day up to getting older, haha. I kinda forgot what the adults got. It's been quite a while ago.

4.26: Yessss!

4.27: Haha, she definitely looks like one, right? I'm actually having a lot of fun with Serena who randomly keeps popping up like this. Emerson just loves to get abducted. I bet he does it on purpose when I'm not watching!

New! Chapter 4.28
  • Chris_McSimsChris_McSims Posts: 120 Member
    Skeilah wrote: »
    4. 29
    What if Christopher got pregnant? Two alien nooboos in a row? 😂 This family is growing so fast and at l'est Aria will have other alien sibilings
    More alien babies on the way....yay! :mrgreen:

I'm going to laugh if Christopher turns out to be alien pregnated! :lol:
    Visit LegacySims.net!
    pol-reese.gif
  • ShadamiShadami Posts: 4,353 Member
    Omg .. I have no idea where I left off
    New! Chapter 4.30

---

@Chris_McSims
    Well if that happens, we'll have four kids this generation :D Although they both get abducted a lot, the pregnancy percentage has been set to like 5% or something HAHAHA. It's already quite the surprise for me that Emerson got pregnant a second time. Alien baby 2 was definitely unplanned but very welcome.

The family is indeed growing so fast! I mean now they're going a bit slower bc me and my busy life, but I love this family a ton. <3

@LegacySims2017
    4.28: Very unplanned but also very welcome! This game got lots of surprises.

4.29: Like I said in the spoiler above, it's already quite the surprise for me that Emerson got pregnant a second time because I set the alien pregnancy percentage very low, but well, even a fourth Ridley Generation 4 kid would be absolutely welcome!!

@Shadami Oh no! I went back to look at it and seems like you finished generation 3 and also started 4, but maybe you should just start with the first chapter of 4 again to get in the story ;p
    That Fabricator is cracking me up. Am looking forward to when a Duran can use one.

And Emerson knows he's immortal until the baby arrives, so he's testing the waters to see what he can do. Did ya see what I did there? :lol:

Good to see Aria getting along with Serena now. But I'm waiting for Emerson to pop that alien baby out! :grimace:
    Visit LegacySims.net!
    pol-reese.gif
    @LegacySims2017 You're gonna love this next chapter :p And yes, I saw what you did there in that first comment :D

New! Chapter 4.32
    4.32 -
    Yay...baby Lillith. An extra L works to make it unique. I like it. I also think what you did for Seren is perfect. You're bringing all lifestyle aspects to the Ridley Legacy. :smile:
    Visit LegacySims.net!
    pol-reese.gif
    edited December 2021
    hvFKbV4.png
    Christopher, Demetri and I wish you all a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year! :heart:

(Christopher) "Skeilah, you are way too heavy."
    (Demetri) "Hahahahah, she weighs nothing! You're just weak."
    (Christopher) "Shut up."

@LegacySims2017 Thank you about Lillith and especially Seren. Makes me happy to read :)

New! Chapter 4.33

• AdamsEve1231AdamsEve1231 Posts: 7,035 Member
    Hiya @Skeilah It's been a hot minute since I posted here, but I'm catching up on your chapters slowly. :)

Lewis sharing the tablet with Julian to improve movement was soooooo cute! :love:

Welcome Chef Gino! Congrats on finding him!

Julian, are you trying to be a literal wallflower??? :lol: Congrats on finding DJ Candy. Good timing too!

Congrats Alison on the baby! Can't wait to see what they look like!

Celeb walk alert! And the glowing lights... haha. RIP Duchess... such a sweetie!

The whole exchange about Auntie Alison "eating" a baby was hysterical.

Welcome to the world, baby Dominick! Whoa! Didn't recognize Liz at first. Aw... she has greyed. Fun fact, most redheads don't go grey. They go white or silvery. ;) Jess's nose... poor girl. Looking forward to her "Elmira" generation.

Oliver giving ghost Ninja a bath was so sweet! :love: An indoor amusement park sounds like fun for the kids. Aww... Abigail's parents dying was soooooo sad. Poor girl. I feel for her. I think Lewis does too. I spy first friend though. ;)

Abigail is evil!?! :open_mouth:

Celeb Simself llama! :lol:

Congrats Ella on your pregnancy!

Jess waving to Maverick... hmm... what is his big secret? Or the problem? I'm curious... I'm sure I'll find out soon.

I'm so proud of Oliver lately... setting up a date with his wife, cleaning around the house, etc. He's doing well. And the lighthouse is so romantic.

Aww now all the kiddos have met their "first friends."

Uh oh! The drama! Love triangle! Haha... I don't know whether it's cute or if I should be worried. :sweat_smile:

Lewis is a handsome teen. Haha.
    Really, Abigail? Are you going to become a bad girl and steal paintings or something? Or worse... Lewis' paintings?!
    Yes! I hope this happens! Or maybe she will steal other people's paintings... like Lewis' competition's paintings. Mwahahaha!
    >:)

P.S. Welcome to the Ridleys, Bradly.

Lewis the tiger... yikes! He really blew his top off! :rage: Also, Oliver naming a song, David, was hysterical. :lol: Nice to see your Simselfie again. The dress is pretty! Congrats Silke for winning an award in game.

I am liking Abigail more and more. ;)

The tv/toilet on fire??? :lol: Wow!!! Bradly is a cutie! OH NO!! LIZ! NOOOOOO! :disappointed::cry: I'm so sad now. Wait... okay... she's back. Whew! :relieved:

Okay, R.I.P. Founder Liz. And Brent... did he die of a broken heart? :heartbreak::bawling:

Maverick was a determined little kid to see Jess. I actually think that's sweet.

That's some family tree, Kai. Good for Jess calling the fire department. Level headed girl while everyone else was freaking out.

THIS WILL BE MY BEST ANGRY VIDEO EVER!!!"
    << :lol::joy: Wait... just realized he named the drone, David, not the song. Ha! Julian? Wha? What's with the ears? Uhm... :confused: Jess, on the other hand, even with the nose, is a cutie! I'm so looking forward to the juicy drama of winning Jess' hand. I actually really like both Kai and Maverick.

Abigail: "What was that for? I'm the one you need to give attention, not that mailman!"
    Lewis: "Ah come on. Nice people call that 'friendly'."
    Abigail: "That's no word in my dictionary."
    Lewis: "I'm going to learn you."
    Abigail: "Stop being so weird! Come on, let's go inside."
    I officially love and ship these two hard!! :heart: How dare you Romance Guru! :grimace::lol: I decided their ship name in my headcanon is Lewbigail! :joy:

Yikes! That mailman! Losing an arm in a thunderstorm? :grimace: Jess... you go, girl! That pose! :lol:

I call it... stress chess! :tongue: Poor Maverick though. My condolences on the loss of your mom, dude.

Moshe? Huh? Interesting... interesting... poor old man dying during their club gathering. :heart: Oliver's voice... wow! He's got pipes!

Moshe is a cute tot! Congrats Lewis and Abigail on the engagement! Ghost Liz and Brent!!! Yay! Um... that trail of salad though... :open_mouth::lol:

Bed 1 - Julian 0.
    :lol: I mean... opps. Sorry Julian.

Did you use a mod for the car?

Err... Maverick... what are you wearing on your head? Whoa! Rejection. Yikes!

Elder pregnant Alison! Oh my! :open_mouth: Weenie roast in the cemetery is a mood though... I dig it! :smile:

Dominick with the red hair and green eyes is looking fierce! Julian's hunger after kissing Keisha was funny. Uh oh. I'm worried about the "Secret" part of their relationship. Kai's expression in this chapter was adorable actually. I really like him and I'm rooting for him.

Congrats on acceptance, Jess! Aww her brother was so sweet and encouraging to her. Bradly in swimwear for school?? Keisha as a klepto and Alison as a master criminal... hmm... methinks there is a type for these Ridley boys? :joy:

Welcome baby Lee! OMG! I did not expect that from Maverick! That is awful. Oh... poor Jess... was that the awful thing that you planned for earlier? And his brother just sitting by and allowing assault to happen... what a jerk! :rage: I'd use stronger words, but cowplants! That was so unexpected and terrible. My heart is hurting for Jess now. I hope she is okay. :cry:

Oh wow... this happy little story took such a dark turn. I am angry at Maverick for killing Kai. He was such a sweetheart and I was rooting for them so hard. Wow! Do you have a mod that allows for violence or did you kill him off? Just curious... oh man! I'm disgusted and heartbroken. :heartbreak: And she just started uni too. Poor Jess.

It was so good to see Kai again. Poor guy! He didn't deserve this way to go. Aww... Jess proposed to ghost Kai. I love it! How unique! :heart: My heart is full. What a generation! I kinda almost forgot about Oliver with all the drama recently. :sweat_smile: Aww... elder Dulce and Oliver. I hope they live a long happy life in the Ridley Retirement home. With David. :joy:

Wow... okay, I binged all of Gen 2. Great work!
    With these forums closing down, stay connected.

Find me elsewhere:
    My EA App ID: livinasimminlife
    Livin' A Simmin' Life Stories
    My Worldbuilding Blog
    Simblr
    My Sims Pinterest
    @AdamsEve1231 I had such a big laugh with you going through almost entire generation 2 in one go! That rollercoaster of emotions was hilarious, really. Im happy you liked it, it means a lot for me! For a second I had forgotten about all the drama in this generation, I really went wild there, didn’t I?😂 Once again thank you for all the amazing comments! And I hope you love generation 3, 4 and soon 5 to start as much :) ❤️