Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Last Forever - New! Chapter 31 out now! (posted 11/17/23)

Comments

• IrishsongIrishsong Posts: 1,754 Member
    I've written the next chapter!

I gotta say, writing these chapters feels like pulling nails sometimes, but I have to remember that going to be worth it in the end! That these plots are important to the final result! I have to keep remembering that.

I'm not sure when I'll have it out, but it's written. And that's the hard part. I hope you're all doing well!
    jzZP0sJ.png
  • _sims_Yimi_sims_Yimi Posts: 1,747 Member
    @Irishsong Some chapters are always easier to write than others. Glad to hear you're still working on them and are doing well! I don't comment all that much (should probably work on that) but I'm enjoying it regardless 😄
    J6AKQqX.jpg
    Hosting D&D sessions on the side. Interested in playing through some fantasy-themed shenanigans? Send me a message 😘
    edited October 2021
    ICk1Let.png

Chapter 9 is here! Let's give the drama pot a stir and see what falls out! Click the picture to read about it!
    jzZP0sJ.png
  • StarDreamerStarDreamer Posts: 101 Member
    I got caught up for the last two chapters.
    Too bad Senaca's old buddies are bothering him, I don't think they have very good intentions. It's probably going to be a rough time of it for him, apart from Gloria. Gloria seems to be alright, except for Alex's attraction to her. I cheered when Nora showed up, too bad Seneca isn't half as much into commas as she is. It's tough for her when none of her students share her same passion.
  • icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    Chapter 9
    "That would be like a comedian who didn’t get any laughs and kept going anyway."
    Basically my experience being a TA over Zoom :joy:

Oh, Velma definitely went there to specifically meet Seneca

"I miss you Senny"
    "Whoa, who says that's what I want?"
    She's definitely gaslighting him

Don't forget to take care of yourself. I bookmarked the thread so I have notifications on. Hopefully you can find yourself in a good place while pursuing your hobbies :)
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
    @icmnfrsh I'm doing ok, I've just felt distracted a lot lately. Pulled in too many directions. But thankyou for your care <3
    jzZP0sJ.png
    Irishsong wrote: »
    icmnfrsh I'm doing ok, I've just felt distracted a lot lately. Pulled in too many directions. But thankyou for your care <3

Yeah, me too. I think doing grad school during a pandemic ruined my ability to focus
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
    I've written and proof read the next chapter, I just need to take pictures! That should happen in the next day or so.
    jzZP0sJ.png
    gZPQjoM.png

Chapter 10 is out now! We get to visit Gloria a bit more today, Let's see how things are going on her end!

Click the picture to read all about it! Last one there's a rotten egg!
    jzZP0sJ.png
    Chapter 10
    "It's glow-in-the-dark"
    That's a fib if I ever saw one

Gloria just casually gardening like it ain't no thing

Looks like Delia might stir up some trouble

Fluffy bunny

A lot of the bloopers are cute. Just them living their lives "off-camera" :D

edited October 2021
    Also, I forgot a picture in the Bloopers I thought was... It was a blooper. It was an accident, I didn't mean for it to mean anything, but it does play into my plot as well ;).

I'll leave this here for you to read into as you please.
    i36d5MB.png
    jzZP0sJ.png
    Hey guys!

Sorry, but it's that time of year where my hands are busy crafting for Christmas presents. I really, really want to write, but I don't have the time to set aside. It could be a while before I have a chance to write, but I will write again! This will return, it's just on a gentle hiatus. In the mean time, I have time for my mind to develop plot lines more so when I do come back it'll be better than ever! Hopefully.

I hope everyone's having a safe and good holiday season!
    jzZP0sJ.png
    I was trying to make a Christmas card for you guys, but the game froze and wouldn't work and it's late, so I'll just wish you all a merry Christmas and I hope to see you all again soon!
    jzZP0sJ.png
    Irishsong wrote: »
    I was trying to make a Christmas card for you guys, but the game froze and wouldn't work and it's late, so I'll just wish you all a merry Christmas and I hope to see you all again soon!

Merry Christmas, Irish! :)

I've finished writing the next chapter! I'll still have to look it over, take screenies, do the whole song and dance, BUT, I think there may be a new chapter this weekend if everything goes to plan!
    jzZP0sJ.png
    r3oanud.jpg

New chapter! Read all about it! Click/ tap the picture!
    jzZP0sJ.png
  • VanPelt81VanPelt81 Posts: 2,990 Member
    Yes, New chapter...
    Not sure why Deliah can't see that Yuzuki is trying to help her. Then again the heart want what the heart wants and it seems that Deliah really wants Seneca.
    Chapter 11
    "Young, hot bartender"
    🍻

Lots of seductive people this chapter. Delia really went out of her way

• TaraIris94TaraIris94 Posts: 552 Member
    Lovely chapter <3 It was definitely nice to get an update on the characters! I can't wait for more.
    I hope you're doing well and that the holidays went smoothly for you.
    Thankyou for your comments! I'm working on the next chapter, hopefully it only develops deeper! More drama!
    jzZP0sJ.png
    The next chapter is written and screenied! Hope for a it to be posted tomorrow or Tuesday!
    jzZP0sJ.png
    edited January 2022
    MoA2pEz.png

Chapter 12 is here! I wonder what happens.

Click the picture to find out!

Leave a comment!
    jzZP0sJ.png
    I changed my profile picture. It's now the same picture I use for the blogger. Would anyone guess that it's actually an artbreeder edit of a picture of Anwyn?
    jzZP0sJ.png
    I wouldn't have guessed it was Anwyn. Maybe it's the lack of a scar, or that it rounded her face too much

Chapter 12
    GAPS. :o Was it all a dream, or did Gloria really do the dirty?

@icmnfrsh
    It was a dream. But one of those guilty dreams? Where it felt too real?
    jzZP0sJ.png

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top