Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

New 2022 Sims 4 Roadmap

Comments

• catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    No teaser today. TheSims on Twitter is quiet today.
  • simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,862 Member

It's still early.
  • LatinaBunnyLatinaBunny Posts: 4,666 Member

Don’t worry! It’s still early on! 🙂 We still got the rest of this month and February coming up, so I think they should have some hints or teasers coming up soon.

Ooh, maybe February is when they will announce details of the “party of love” pack? 😀
    ~*~Occult Family Player player~*~
    (She/her)

Don’t worry! It’s still early on! 🙂 We still got the rest of this month and February coming up, so I think they should have some hints or teasers coming up soon.

Ooh, maybe February is when they will announce details of the “party of love” pack? 😀

February is when it's releasing. We should be getting an announcement this month
  • LiELFLiELF Posts: 6,448 Member
    Love those CAS fashions!
    #Team Occult
    Well we didn't get a teaser today. Most likely they could tease Thursday saying that a trailer is coming Tuesday. They've done it before.
  • MeowchaFrappeMeowchaFrappe Posts: 840 Member
    So they ever tease on Tuesdays? Or may possibly drop a trailer with no teasing?

The sale on packs ends today, which makes me think something might be happening. Unless today will just be Inside Maxis?
  • logionlogion Posts: 4,719 Member
    edited January 2022

The sale on packs ends today, which makes me think something might be happening. Unless today will just be Inside Maxis?

Tuesdays tends to be when they usually release teasers or release updates. They have posted teasers and updates on other days before...but I think they often tend to do it on Tuesdays.

However, they have already released a scenario and a SDX update this week, so that makes a teaser less likely this week.
  • simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,862 Member
    Guess I can take my nap now. 😄 Nothing happening today.
  • MeowchaFrappeMeowchaFrappe Posts: 840 Member
    logion wrote: »

Tuesdays tends to be when they usually release teasers or release updates. They have posted teasers and updates on other days before...but I think they often tend to do it on Tuesdays.

However, they have already released a scenario and a SDX update this week, so that makes a teaser less likely this week.

Thank you so much for the answer. Considering nothing has happened today, I definitely think you're right.
  • LatinaBunnyLatinaBunny Posts: 4,666 Member
    edited January 2022
    They just released free stuff and a scenario, and they still have a few weeks of January left (if the pack is going to be released sometime in Feb), so I think it just may be announced more later in the month, perhaps after the scenario stuff is finished.
    ~*~Occult Family Player player~*~
    (She/her)
    edited January 2022

Nothing today unfortunately.
    logion wrote: »

There was one pack they announced a teaser on and it showed that a trailer would be coming Tuesday. I can't remember which pack it was.
  • NikkihNikkih Posts: 1,758 Member
    edited January 2022
    If it is a pack about weddings I hope that's not all were getting in a game pack, I'm hoping it's about everything romantic including improving weddings, for example your sims can go on dating sites, slow dancing, sending woohooty texts, gifting eatable chocolate heart box , a bouquet of roses in different colours, going on a honeymoon, CAS could mostly focus on formal wear and sleep wear, they could bring back the love bed and heart hot tub, build & buy could give a romantic vibe candles, love seats etc, rose petals on the floor, Mr and Mrs towels in simlish, a chemistry system, turn ons and offs
  • SkyrryxSkyrryx Posts: 201 Member
    Please, an attraction/chemistry system! o:) This would change so much how relationships work in game for me.
    Thank you @83bienchen for modding the game. Whims Overhaul is essential for my gameplay.
  • DoloresGreyDoloresGrey Posts: 3,490 Member
    I think we wil be getting a teaser close to the end of January.
    -probably just playing Phasmophobia :p
  • PeralPeral Posts: 873 Member
    If that is so, the pack should be released in late february or early march
  • 83bienchen83bienchen Posts: 2,577 Member
    edited January 2022
    I think we'll be getting the Pack shortly before Valentine's Day and the trailer about two weeks before they release the pack.
    Now now EA, don't be stinking up our lovely lavender bath with your shopping fart. - My TS4 mods - Gallery ID: 83bienchen
  • 83bienchen83bienchen Posts: 2,577 Member
    edited January 2022
    Seems I was wrong. I doubt the GP will come so shortly after the Carnival Kit they just leaked.
    https://simscommunity.info/2022/01/12/leak-the-sims-4-carnaval-streetwear-kit/
    Now now EA, don't be stinking up our lovely lavender bath with your shopping fart. - My TS4 mods - Gallery ID: 83bienchen
  • elanorbretonelanorbreton Posts: 14,549 Member
    More CAS items ... 🙄

How about a gameplay kit for a change?
  • DaraviDaravi Posts: 1,144 Member
    If it's true, they should better change the name of the kit into brazilian carnival streetware kit or so. It's not the same like european traditional carnival, where people wear costumes. If I read carnival I have already a picture of a Funkenmariechen in my mind, or satirical parade trucks. People would freeze to death with wearing such hot weather outfit outside during the wintertime with degrees below 0°C.
  • BlueR0seBlueR0se Posts: 1,595 Member
    Hmm...gonna try and not judge it prematurely but ngl I was hoping for more masks (like mardi gra as masks). Also, the previews for MM wasn't as good as showing off items so I'm gonna wait until its released.
  • dearie_blossomdearie_blossom Posts: 707 Member
    Daravi wrote: »
    If it's true, they should better change the name of the kit into brazilian carnival streetware kit or so. It's not the same like european traditional carnival, where people wear costumes. If I read carnival I have already a picture of a Funkenmariechen in my mind, or satirical parade trucks. People would freeze to death with wearing such hot weather outfit outside during the wintertime with degrees below 0°C.
    They went the lazy route with the ‘streetwear’ addition. It can mean anything. If I didn‘t already know the name I would guess it‘s a crossdressing kit or some Pride goodies.