Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What happened in your sims 3 game today?

Comments

• Options
    BrandontaylorBrandontaylor Posts: 4,773 Member
    edited January 2022
    Going through some of my old posts and saw one that made me think of the alternate, original world that the Langerak's lived in. In this world, Emily still got with Christopher Steel and had Eric, but I named their daughter Jennifer instead of Jessica in that one. Eric still got with Fawn but instead of Melanie being an only child, she had a brother named John. I find this funny because the current version of Melanie has a grandson named John, not a brother. Also, Eric and Fawn didn't last and got divorced, which didn't happen in the 2nd or current version of the family. Also, Melanie never even met Dwight Langerak, and instead married Gary Sekemoto, meaning Gary and Carina never had a son named Quinton. Melanie only had one son named Tyler, instead of triplets and a fourth named Michael. Things would have been different if I had continued from that point. Of course, it was around this time when I quit playing the Jones family, and I deleted their save file. As I've mentioned before, I'm so glad I was able to use a program to restore the family, albeit at Day 49. If I hadn't, we wouldn't have Sims like Dwight, Ariana, Abigail, Evan, Daisy, and Harlan, just to name a few. Another thing I'm glad I did was scrap Day 151-Day ? of the move to Riverview, as so many things have happened with the current version continuing in Sunset Valley. There will come a day, probably later in the year, when I'll hold a poll to see where you all want the family to move to for generations 11 through 20

Langerak Family, Day 191

yy213zB.jpg
    For breakfast the following morning of the birthdays, everyone had left over cake.

zhbPlRr.jpg
    John has picked up his father's love for painting, but it could also come from Emily too.

ddu61Og.jpg
    Either Quinton or Ariana, I forget which, wished to woohoo with the other. The wish was granted.

3Fou9CM.jpg
    Y25siI4.jpg
    I also let Harlan and Daisy woohoo as well, but I purposely hit Try For Baby. Sure enough, a Forbidden Fruit was produced. I'll hold on to it, as I'm not quite ready to plant it.

eYf9qOj.jpg
    I happened to look over at the adjacent lot, which is the family cemetery, and I saw the ghost of Carina Sekemoto making an igloo. Carina is in the cemetery since she is not only the mother of Quinton, she is also a cousin of Dwight through VJ Alvi as Dwight should technically be an Alvi and Carina's maiden name is Alvi.

vTwDkG3.jpg
    Today was supposed to be Harlan's second transition from young adult to adult, but I had him take a Young Again elixir so that wouldn't happen.

5rBzcPn.jpg
    Then, many people showed up to the Gift Giving party that Dwight hosted. I only invited Goth's, Sekemoto's, and Langerak's, but couldn't invite some of the cousins due to party restrictions.

phnuMnW.jpg
    One of the Sekemoto relatives asked Ariana for her autograph. On the floor, Harlan spoke with some of the guests who were waiting their turn at getting a gift.

u6OZ2yd.jpg
    John was surprised to see that Carly Wolff came, uninvited. He was very happy about this.

YdNwCGC.jpg
    Since a few guests had brought food, I had John call all guests to one plate, and family to another. As you can see, they had trouble trying to get to it, but everyone got food eventually.

***Continuation of the party in the next update, which I'll post a bit later.
    Post edited by Brandontaylor on
  • Options
    Langerak Family, Day 191 (continued) and Day 192

z2xPsQt.jpg
    Daisy decided to get to know her uncle, Brant Sekemoto, a bit better. Behind her, two of Daisy's aunts (also sister-in-laws to one another), Rain and Irene Langerak chat with one another.

AtQwgnn.jpg
    Some of the family were just getting their food, while others were trying to do the dishes. Carly asked Dwight for an autograph, and he obliged.

bh8FxMc.jpg
    However, I didn't realize that it was a full moon. Evan, Abigail, Ariana, and Michael all needed to transform, which caused quite a scare among the guests.

X9XpjbR.jpg
    Every time this happens, Daisy has an accident, then passes out. Still, the look on her face is so cute.

rmO85a0.jpg
    And several of the guests passed out on the floor. Another strange thing was that all the food on the table instantly went bad, causing the house to smell of urine and old food.

A9mq7P6.jpg
    Apparently, Ariana wet herself too, even though it was her siblings that were changing. Carly is a bit shocked by the mess on the floor, probably wondering if she even wants to join this family.

9cfsoGd.jpg
    The following day was still a bit of a mess. Ariana couldn't change back yet, and Quinton had stayed up around midnight cleaning up all the messes. Dwight didn't feel like making anything big for breakfast so he ended up just making a fruit parfait for everyone.

Z2yPdBD.jpg
    When Dwight and Melanie got divorced, split up, or whatever, I had him take several days off work. Today was his first day back, but his logic is still a bit too low, and he needs more reports.

MQilrXU.jpg
    No one else had work, and school was cancelled, so John had a nice chat with his mother.

g91wCG2.jpg
    John started exercising in front of the TV, so Ariana and Daisy joined him.

AT2b4jc.jpg
    That evening, the whole family went to the Bistro for supper, which I think they deserved after the previous day.
  • Options
    KarritzKarritz Posts: 21,923 Member
    edited January 2022
    I'm not making a lot of fast progress in game play. I have my two couples still in The Great Southern Land. Karen and Constance are both pregnant due to Chris and Karen having huge wishes to have a baby. Since neither of them have much Lifetime Happiness I thought I'd let them each have a baby before heading back to Cake Island because they will undoubtedly lose their wishes at some point on the way home. I always seem to mess up the arrivals sufficiently to wipe wishes.

So I've got them working on skills or other wishes while we wait. The pregnancies are almost at the end of day 2. Neither of them are showing any signs of a tummy bump. This could be caused by the sleepwear the game put them into when they became aware of their pregnancies. I had them in sleepwear that covered them up a bit. But the game decided on something else for the pair of pregnant ladies. I've never used what they are currently wearing. I'm not sure if it's amusing or not but I'm leaving them in it. It will be for only 2 Sim days after all.

This is Karen in the sleepwear I gave her.
    Kendall-And-Karen001.jpg

This is Karen in the sleepwear the game gave her when she realised she is pregnant.
    Karen001.jpg

I've got Kendall working on making ice sculptures. This is partly due to him getting lucrative wishes regarding sculpting and partly because if he makes enough ice sculptures he will finally be able to make ice sculptures that do not melt. In the meantime he's selling them. He doesn't need lifetime happiness points and they don't need simoleans so I suppose he's really just doing it for the experience. I can't imagine he'll get enough done to qualify for making non melting ice sculptures but at least he's making progress. He has over 100,000 lifetime happiness points and they have over 2M simoleans in their household funds.

Chris wanted to design a nanite. This led to him designing lots of nanites and trait chips. He's now well on his way to level 9 of the bot building skill. That's not something I planned for him but he does need the lifetime happiness points. I'm starting to think I might get him to make a plumbot to take home with them. He's already made the robo nanny trait chip. He is currently making nanites to reverse engineer them to get small blank processors. Problem is about 2 out of each 3 nanites he makes jumps at him and he freaks out and stamps on it so he doesn't get anything for his efforts other than progress in his skill level. I do have some video of his antics at the bot building machine so that'll probably make its way into the video.
    Chris-And-Kendall001.jpg

Kendall-And-Chris001.jpg

Constance is working on ice sculptures as she keeps getting wishes relating to sculpting. Like her brother, she doesn't need lifetime happiness points or simoleans. But she is getting wishes satisfied and gaining sculpting skill and making her way towards 25 ice sculptures so she can make non-melting ice sculptures. She doesn't have as much Lifetime Happiness as Kendall, but she does have over 60,000 LTH points.

Constance was given the same sleepwear by the game as her sister-in-law got when they discovered they were pregnant. I wondered if their tummy might grow as their pregnancies advanced but it seems not.
    Constance001.jpg

Kendall001.jpg

Happy Simming All

EDIT: Just to clarify, this is Constance close to the end of day 2 of her pregnancy - I would have expected a bit of a tummy bump. Not sure if I see one or not. I'll keep you posted when she gets to day 3.

Constance002.jpg

EDIT somewhat later: I can now confirm they do get a gentle expansion of the tummy. Here's Constance at 54 hrs pregnant.

Constance54hrspregnant.jpg

Her baby is expected to arrive a couple of hours before Karen's.
    Post edited by Karritz on
  • Options
    MamaSimTeeMamaSimTee Posts: 963 Member
    It is so sad that Bob Saget died. One of my friends posted on FB that "I feel like I lost my Dad and Grandma in the same week". Bob, for many people, was their "Dad" and of course our dear Betty White was everyone's Grandma.

I haven't played in the past few days. I've been getting myself ready to go back to work. I tested negative today! So Tuesday, I'm back at it.

I'm going to log in to my game shortly and see where the evening takes my little family.
    <insert inspiring comment here> :)
  • Options
    KarritzKarritz Posts: 21,923 Member
    @MamaSimTee Congratulations of testing negative. I bet that's a relief. Good luck with getting back to work. I hope you enjoy your game today.
  • Options
    bekkasanbekkasan Posts: 10,171 Member
    @Brandontaylor Lovely seeing the grands of Dwight and Melanie. They have great genetics!
    Enjoy your time off!
    I have a country CD that has multiple artists not only covering Elivis's music, but he was dubbed in to sing with him. It really is fun to listen. I have it on my puter now and actually have no idea where the cd is.
    Thanks for the comments on the sims of Harmony. You should totally put one of your sims in your studio that might enjoy being a part of Supernatural Island. I'm thoroughly enjoying seeing my friends sims as they begin new lives on Harmony Island. I had originally thought the island would be all supernatural but decided that was a bit too exclusive even with all the different occult I'm using. So, some are human. I'm not using bots or mummies. Ghosts will appear at some point.
    My son is Tyler as well. I think that is partly why I was drawn to her Tyler.
    I do enjoy watching my sims that are political mooch at parties for cash. It will be interesting to see which sim succeeds.
    Congrats on all the birthdays!
    It is sad about Bob Saget. He's just a few years older than me! :cry:
    I love watching the sims at gift giving parties. Even the ones that occasionally get coal are so funny.
    I had to laugh at the transformations and resulting chaos and mess at the party. That is just too funny.

@GraceyManor lol, I know how that is sometimes trying to find things. I've been taking a picture of all new cc and labeling the picture with the name, creator and website. I'm hoping that will keep me more organized about what I have and where it is from.
    I did download a couple of those and will see which I like best in game. :smiley:
    Awesome! Looks like a great set of clothes. Will put it all in my testing save and see which I like best. Whatcha' want to bet I keep them all? :lol:
    Thanks so much for your perserverence! :heart:

@Nikkei_Simmer Thanks. Yep, gotta stay clean for the kiddos that probably know more than you and I put together. :lol:

@Karritz Thanks! I hope you enjoy it as it unfolds. This one will be less a story mode and more pictures following the families and showing events that unfold in their lives. Each family is it's own household. Some of the singles will be roommates. I couldn't deal with that many in one household. The Brogden family is the largest. The teens are close to YA so they may move out when they age up. I will rotate through most of the families and may prod a few that I don't plan to rotate with. It is very hard for me to sit back and watch. I need a more active role in my sims lives. :grin:
    I found some really cool skins over the years that I'm finally able to try out in this world. I love the jewel toned ones.
    Glad you found some time to get some play in. :smile:
    I love that the pregnancies made them feel sexy! I had a sim wear those sexy undies and they didn't get a big bump either.

@MamaSimTee Yes, it is sad. He was not much older than me! Betty White had a great life and I know she is happy to be with her Allen again.
    Glad you are negative and able to go back to work.

@king_of_simcity7 Sure is different from a few years back. I stay out of Sims 4 sections and am much happier not seeing the angst going on. I do have friends who play so I hear about it from them. :lol:

@ShadowAssassin Interesting pictures.

@Sprottenham Thanks for the comments. Unicorns are fun to tame. I usually only allow one non player owned unicorn in my worlds since I think they should be very rare creatures. I enjoy looking for the rainbow and finding them when they pop into the world. If Tyler ever finds his soulmate, perhaps I will let her find and tame a unicorn as well. I think that would be sweet both having a unicorn and perhaps a unicorn foal.

Pretty view of the 'pirate' area.
    51813363699_64c894e5b0_o.jpg
  • Options
    @bekkasan I actually planned on putting some Sims from this save in my studio. If there is someone you would like, let me know. I’ve got some I’m adding regardless but I’ll give you whoever you want
  • Options
    GraceyManorGraceyManor Posts: 20,080 Member
    Screenshot-2.jpg
    Carlton: Are they really moving?
    Denise; They're getting married, yes they are moving...wait why are you in
    your briefs?
    Carlton: I lost a bet....rachel said if I couldn't eat a worm I had to wear my briefs
    to breakfast.
    Rachel: :#

Screenshot-18.jpg
    They moved to Saint Yield into a family style home(mostly because
    Anne Arbor was getting bloated with unroutable sims. LOL)

Screenshot-13.jpg
    Rose: Out of the way, servent.I'm late for my new job.
    Jeffrey: Who dropped a house on your sister?
    Rose: Begone with you, I don't have time to mingle with commoners.

Screenshot-14.jpg
    Jeffrey: You?! What is THAT thing doing here?
    William: What?
    Jeffrey: That thing in the jacket.
    William: This is my secretary, Rose.
    Rose: What is this creature doing here?
    Rachel: What?
    Rose: That servant in an apron, shouldn't he be cleaning
    out dumpsters?
    Rachel: That's our butler, Jeffrey.
    Jeffrey: Which means I'm now your butler...Remember who
    makes your food.

Screenshot-16.jpg
    Jeffrey: Sir, I'm telling you that woman is evil
    William: You're overreacting.

Screenshot-17.jpg
    Rachel: Sorry, but I agree with Jeffrey.That woman has bad manners.
    Jeffrey: Thank you, someone with an ounce of sense.

• Options
    Emily4331Emily4331 Posts: 10,850 Member
    @Evalen Peach is my kitty! :3 Thank you :heart: She is so full of energy, so she isn't a big fan of being picked up but sometimes I just can't help it because she's so cuddly! :bawling: She is a major sweatheart and I'm so glad I found her :heart: She loves to play, cuddle (on her own terms :tongue: ) and chatter at the mean squirrels in our front yard. :lol:
  • Options
    Last night, I got a notification that two distant Langerak's are now dating. When they get married, I wonder whose last name they'll take? :lol: I also added two family members to my Studio on the exchange. They are Eric Jones and Fawn Jones, and are the unskilled versions. I uploaded them as single Sims so they aren't related unless you download both and put them together. Current generations aren't being uploaded at the moment as I don't want too many people having them, but if anyone really wants one of my Sims, you can always ask me.

@Karritz Good idea to get some wishes out of the way first.
    Sounds like Kendall has some nice points built up, and the household has a nice amount of money, too. They've got my family beat by half a million or so.
    Great update!

@MamaSimTee Glad you tested negative!

@bekkasan Yeah, they really do. I made some of them over, but didn't touch facial features.
    Thank, I am. It looks like I better, because a bit later in January, I work 6 days in a row.
    Hmm, I don't think I've heard that one. I used to have the Honeymoon In Vegas soundtrack, which had a bunch of country artists covering songs. I do know there was a Christmas album where country singers sang with Elvis.
    You're welcome. As I mentioned above, I uploaded a few more of my Sims. If there is one I haven't uploaded yet that you like, let me know. I do have several ghosts in my cemetery, of course, they are all elderly but you could make them young again if you wanted.
    Probably, I seem to do that if a character is named the same as someone I know.
    Harlan did pretty well, he's just shy of being elected VP. Ariana is waiting for him to take over, then she's going to retire.
    Thanks! It's the second time I had to do birthdays for them, since going back a few Sim weeks.
    It was a shock when I found out. My brother told my mom, and then right after, she told me. I just saw where they said it may take up to 4 months to get a full cause of his death in the autopsy.
    Someone did get coal, I forgot who.
    Lol, it was a mess to clean all that up.
    Great picture!

@GraceyManor Ew, I wouldn't want to eat a work either.
    That house looks similar to one I requested be built on the DNA page. I got it in my bin, just haven't used it in a while. If so, it's a really nice house, and I love that it has a room full of nectar.
    I take it Rose is the butler or maid of the new home?
    Nevermind, if I'd just scrolled down, I would have seen she was the secretary.
    Great update!
  • Options
    Langerak Family, Day 193

wzYiHsC.jpg
    Breakfast was random food left in the refrigerator, just to clean it out.

UMkuNSp.jpg
    Leader of the Free World Ariana Langerak and Governor Harlan Goth carpooled to work. Harlan has been trying to get elected to the Vice Presidency. In the Sims world, Leader's of the Free World don't get to pick their VP.

72shGt2.jpg
    Dwight was a lot farther along in logic than I thought, he only needed half a point to max it out. However, he didn't quite get there in this session.

3OSjhKh.jpg
    fHI8pR7.jpg
    Since the snowstorm cancelled school, John wanted to visit with Carly Wolff. However, she wasn't available, so he went to visit his Uncle Mike instead.

qAFscEx.jpg
    He also got to meet his cousin, Errol Langerak. Errol's older brother, Chet Langerak, is dating another relative, Tiana Langerak. Chet is the son of Michael and Irene, while Tiana is the granddaughter of Abigail.

kWb6g2t.jpg
    dKpVxan.jpg
    Then it was time for John's birthday. He headed back home before his party started, giving Michael time to get ready to show up. I invited all John's Langerak aunt's and uncles as well as Carly.

JZn7dgf.jpg
    After that, the family tried to eat cake but John kept having issues getting to a chair. I wanted to show him in the picture, but he hadn't gotten there yet.

E82txbl.jpg
    Irene and Abigail decided to have a bit of a chat while Carly roamed around the house, waiting for John.

WyOYE0M.jpg
    John found her, and they started chatting for a bit. However, it was soon time for her to leave, right before I could ask her to stay over.

DAY 194

3gPU1PG.jpg
    Sometime before the party the previous night, I was able to get Dwight to max the logic skill. One of the first things he did was to teach John the first level of martial arts.

f18uomU.jpg
    STotnY7.jpg
    Dwight told John that for now, he was to train with Daisy and could face him when he was more skilled. Daisy didn't go easy on him, and John lost. He at least gained another skill point, and a new uniform.

ONKqBW8.jpg
    Finally, after several days, Dwight and Quinton became friends again. Quinton was very grateful, and the two shared a friendly hug.

***More of Day 194 coming up a bit later, I'm going out for lunch before too long.
  • Options
    SprottenhamSprottenham Posts: 1,143 Member
    @Brandontaylor Oh yes, I do agree that it is a good thing to share things across different cultures, no doubt, there is a lot of value and interesting things to be learned and found in other cultures, as long as one doesn't lose sight of ones own. ;) There is a lot of great stuff coming from the US (and many other places) that I enjoy on a regular basis, not just The Sims game, but I will always be Norwegian at heart, and that is very important to me. ;)

Hahaha, that's cute, woohooing with a plant sim and trying for baby creates a forbidden fruit! :smiley:

I did find a workaround for not being able to invite all the people I would want at a party by switching households and sending them to the party hosting house.. but of course that can be a bit complicated, and prepare for a mess or/and a very noisy party... especially if its a birthday party and everyone starts cheering at the same time!

Oh no, poor Daisy! Yeah, those werewolves can be pretty scary looking.. looks like she didn't wet herself this time, though..

Hehe, I have never seen other sims join one sim that is doing exercize. Neat. ;)

@bekkasan I would like to make a unicorn part of my supernatural story at one point, maybe, but that will come if it comes. :P

Will post my next update shortly.
    th1das9.png
    Sub blogs: #01 Sunset Valley. #02: Lake Onebega #03: Sprottenham #04: Bewickton
  • Options
    Chapter 16.5 – Sunset Valley October 2022 – Swimwear and macaroni..

z3lgyPQ.jpg
    It was another morning for Ingrid, and the first thing on her mind this morning, after dreaming sweet dreams about herself, was work.

62pwMO8.jpg

And as she ran out the door and headed off to work, the weather hadn't improved much since last month, as it was still raining quite heavily. In fact it was raining so heavily that water was flowing underneath the stairs leading up to the town hall, and down on the pavement. For Sims 3 standards, this is a lot of flooding, so I take it the weather was actually quite nasty, and Ingrid can attest to that.
    "It was really bad" she says "The road was completely flooded in some places, and I was worried that the car wouldn't make it through!"
    Interestingly as I am writing this, and extreme warning has just been issued for my area because of heavy rains due to an "atmospheric river" situation. It has even been given a name, "Gyda", so I assume it is expected to be really wet here by tomorrow and thursday... Joy to the world... :p

23oMi0t.jpg
    Anyway, the town also got a new resident. This guy, Hans Ivar Nylenna, just moved into one of the empty homes up in the New Town Area. I got an idea to make new male characters, because I want Ingrid to find a partner and eventually have children.. Well, I ended up making this guy.. however, something tells me he probably won't be quite Ingrids type...

AJg5viC.jpg
    He appears to be very interested in music, so the first thing he did was to get himself a job at the community theatre.

P63l18w.jpg
    Ingrid was feeling the stress at work, and wanted to entertain herself, so whenever she had her break she went online for some shopping and had the goods delivered directly to her home lot. A water slide, a dart board, a gnubb set and a horseshoe game.

0PC3tJs.jpg
    Her grandmother Frida is reading a book in her husbands old home office, from where he used to adminster his business.

7n6O820.jpg
    The old businessman Egil, is busy playing video games in her aunt Helenes old bedroom.

DQan0uH.jpg
    Grandmother Lucie is being grumpy about the young generations use of social media.. (I believe the leaf symbol actually means social media for sims, because it sometimes shows when they use their cellphones to send messages.)

pfHI5bM.jpg

lmPbgKJ.jpg
    Grandfather Asgeir has returned from the laundromat, and is headed towards the back entrance and Lucies apartment section. She goes to meet him there, and they sit on the couch together.

Click spoiler to read the remaining part.
    wUDN9pF.jpg

He turns on the tv to watch the romance channel with his ex-wife, but she turns it off immediately to play video games! Sorry, he's got no luck there! :P But at least they're sitting in the same room, without going at each others throats, so its good.

91v5Ffa.jpg

But then Ingrid, my active sim, is finished at work, so I have to shift my attention..

4G4tq9D.jpg

She goes home and calls over Prison Warden Fredrik Holm-Fredriksen over for a visit.

BIk2NkZ.jpg

She wants to invite him over, because he is already a Leader of the Free World, which is what Ingrid aspires to be, so it is all about building connections with the right people. He rings the doorbell, before he goes into the backyard and starts a game of dart all by himself before she gets to go out and greet him and learn that they both share the good trait.

c3wAJ0l.jpg

Fredrik Holm-Fredriksen is also the father of Oliver Freddy, currently at university. They play around of dart together which Ingrid wins, and about mid game she starts having negative thoughts about him for a reason I can't grasp...

FIWX7nB.jpg

Afterwards they quickly rush inside, because its still raining quite heavily. Ingrid goes to the bathroom to check her appearance in the mirror, but is interrupted because Fredrik followed her there to hold an enthusiastic speech about the importance of the restaurants in the local community as both workplaces and meeting places for the people.

fCZIpkp.jpg

"It is very important that we as politicians lay the foundations for these places to not only exist, but thrive and prosper! I will fight for the local community! I will fight for the jobs of the people!" he tells her with great vigor and enthusiasm.

LeAEIpF.jpg

Before he begins to flirt with her, and we got a potential metoo case going on here..Don't get into politics! This is what happens...apparently..

lB5z5ky.jpg

Ingrid is not appreciative of this, and they lose their friendship status. Ingrid leaves him to go relax on her bed and read a romantic novel written by her grandfather. He follows her in there to talk about cartoons, and then she begins flirting with him!

qVP4FXi.jpg

He shrugs it off, and informs her that he is married to Pia Holm-Fredriksen before they continue to discuss politics..

lUGK7Nm.jpg

Ingrid wanted to buy a mirror worth at least 600 simoleons, and had it delivered to her door. So far she placed in the tiny hallway, thinking she might want to expand her home once more to fit all her new stuff...

72TAGS5.jpg

She walks into the living room where Fredrik flirts with her again, and she responds positively. They move on, and she insults his intelligence, saying he acts like he has only half a brain.

mGQKa82.jpg

He responds by saying that its obviously not true! He couldn't have gotten to the level he is at, if he had only "half a brain" They might not be connected the way they should, but he certainly has both hemispheres in there! Then he tries to flirt with her again, and she responds negatively.

E5sDmlJ.jpg

Her phone rang, and it was Lisa Bunch, a colleague at work, that called her because she was holding a party. Ingrid is still young and wants to have fun, so a party is a splendid idea, so she tells Lisa that she will come right over.

I6pNSDt.jpg

"Hi, Ingrid" Lisa says as Ingrid rings the doorbell "I decided to make this into a swimwear party" and they both immediately change into their swimwear. Ingrid walks inside and begins discussing politics with Amelia Kjøsnes, a good friend and cohabitant of the Bunch family.

SINvL6g.jpg

She walks over to Lisa to brag about her gaming skills, learns that Lisa is a snob like her, as well as a kleptomaniac, sports fisher and athletic.

eTtnfWk.jpg

v2hgxfQ.jpg

They continue to discuss politics and share a bit of gossip, before Ingrid goes into the kitchen to grab a bowl of macaroni and cheese.

h1aN0eG.jpg

Ingrid actually eats two bowls, even if the first one made her completely full...

2DylmyY.jpg

"This macaroni was just soooo good" she says "Who made it?"

"Oh, I made it" says Amelia. "It is a special secret recipe from Judy. She always had such a good hand with the family, cooking and keeping the house neat and tidy, bless her soul... Not a day goes by without missing her... I wish you could have tried her version of it! It was the best! Mine doesn't even come close..."

Xzt0vnf.jpg

Ylajali is dancing with Marty Keaton, and in the living room Xander Clavell is playing video games in the sofa with Tamara Donner and Eirin Motorsen.

OEQ8nbJ.jpg

Eirin: Can you believe this! Oliver Freddy called me just earlier today, some guy set their kitchen on fire! Luckily it was put out before anything got really damaged, though!

oMPhzN1.jpg

Tamara: That must have been very embarrassing for the guy that started the fire!
    Eirin: Oh, I am sure it was.. I am just happy the fire didn't spread, you know...

1qhdmmZ.jpg

Marty Keaton takes a stroll through the living room, and everyone likes Marty Keaton. The old ladies get up to cheer at him. They thinks he is just so delightful. ;)

NBLV6ca.jpg

Tamara is jealous at Ingrid for being so young and pretty, and zooms into the kitchen to start a fight with her! She couldn't get there fast enough, and even did this moonwalk-esque slide across the floor to get there. And Ingrid hasn't even been close to Marty yet!

0HLW2Qk.jpg

"Chill, old lady! I haven't touched him, I swear!"
    Ingrid learns that Tamara is a daredevil, hot headed and charismatic. Well, charismatic, hmm.. that behaviour wasn't excactly charismatic. :P

Zu0coS7.jpg

"That old lady is so funny, I think I'm going to ask Marty for a dance, just to spite her...."

9Q7fzfi.jpg

Then her phone rings. Her mother Kathrine wants to talk to her. Marty is not happy to have their dance interrupted.

W7dWK9G.jpg

He goes for a dance all on his own while he waits for Ingrid to finish talking, but she is talking with her mom, and that could take a while....

YZ1t6KC.jpg

He is happy when she finally finishes talking and goes back to dance with him for a while..

WqC5IAp.jpg

..before she goes back into the kitchen for a third bowl of macaroni and cheese. Wow, it must have been really good.

dLfFemA.jpg

She sits down to eat it on the couch in the living room, where Ylajali thinks playing GTA is very fun, especially when she gets to ride the school bus. ;)
    Ylajali: Look at those kids! I think school's out for them now! Permanently!

NMzMrpg.jpg

Darlene: Oh, I think its more fun to play as the police car. I would chase you down in that school bus, easily...

Ylajali: Arrgh! Get out of my way, lamp post!!

QMgnsnH.jpg

Ingrid doesn't engage in any talk with the girls, she is to busy eating those delicious macaronis, before putting the empty bowl in the dishwasher and making the decision to go back home, as she is getting really tired.. eating a lot tends to do that. :P

ll5dLFG.jpg

Once home she finds a surprise in the hallway... "Whoa, haven't you gone home yet?" She insults his intelligence again, before taking the wise decision of going to bed..

dmLy8Sv.jpg

He's not so wise though, still hanging around outside, to play darts.. but yeah.. that's up to him..

QOylYTy.jpg

Goodnight.. ;)
    th1das9.png
  • Options
    Nikkei_SimmerNikkei_Simmer Posts: 9,427 Member
    edited January 2022
    Oh joy, @Sprottenham, We had one (atmospheric river - or gyda (as you referred to it) called for our area too. We're expecting torrential rains which probably isn't going to help the "flooding" situation (east of where @Featherbelle (my wife) and I live) from the last three atmospheric rivers that we had .

BCPWat__2_.JPG
    Post edited by Nikkei_Simmer on
    GYZ6Ak9.png
    Always "River McIrish" ...and maybe some Bebe Hart. ~innocent expression~
  • Options
    edited January 2022
    Oh joy, @Sprottenham, We had one (atmospheric river - or gyda (as you referred to it) called for our area too. We're expecting torrential rains which probably isn't going to help the "flooding" situation east of where @Featherbelle (my wife) and I live.

Oh yes, I remember you posting about that. You had a picture that looked very flooded.. I am not expecting it to be as bad right where I am at, though, atleast I hope not, but I will see... I am just at the northern edge of the part that is forecast to have the most rain...

Gyda is just a name they gave it, like a named storm, so they must think its going to have some serious impact, though...

*edit: Oh, you're in the excact same situation too, then.. and you already had three of them... This is the first one here for my spot, usually the worst rain typically goes either north or south of my location (because of geography), rarely head on...
    Post edited by Sprottenham on
    th1das9.png
  • Options
    edited January 2022
    @Sprottenham, Evidently, BC has another one lined up to hit it tonight... I'm expecting a lot of rainfall tomorrow morning on my morning commute into my friend's work to drop him off. And of course it doesn't let up...for several days.

bekkasan wrote: »
    @Nikkei_Simmer Thanks. Yep, gotta stay clean for the kiddos that probably know more than you and I put together. :lol:

Yup... :D:mrgreen: I find, the older I get, the less I believe I know... :D

My kids often tell me what they think I should know:

My kid: "Didn't you learn this already, Dad...? Man you must be old...and getting forgetful..."
    Me: "Kid...I have underwear older than you...show some respect..."
    My kid: "Sure...OK...Dad..." At least he didn't say, "Yeah...OK...boomer..."
    https://youtu.be/IRq-CJW2_IY
    Or...I woulda had to have done a Gibbs.
    GYZ6Ak9.png
  • Options
    @Sprottenham There is, a lot of great things come from all over the world. It is always good to be proud of ones country as well, I'm proud to be an American, even though we have our issues.
    Yeah, PlantSims never get pregnant. That makes it hard to lose PlantSims in the tree, because even male PlantSims mating with human Sims still causes them to get a Forbidden Fruit. However, I got a way to work around that when I want to.
    That's one way of doing it. I also believe you might be able to have another Sim in the main household to ask other households to come over, but I haven't tried it yet.
    She did wet herself this time too, it was the picture of her having a guilty look on her face.
    They didn't do it autonomously, I just had them go exercise too.
    Thanks for the comments!

I never have dreamed of work, but I have dreamed about school years after I graduated.
    I think I'd rather have the rain than the snow I have on the ground in real life, lol
    Nice to see a new Sim in town.
    It might be for social media, I never am quite sure on the thought bubbles.
    Great update!

Sounds like you and @Nikkei_Simmer are getting heavy rain. Here in Illinois, we are supposed to be clear until Friday night, when they are calling for several inches of snow. My trip home from work Friday, and trip to work Saturday may be eventful.

Will post my next update in a bit.
  • Options
    Langerak Family, Day 194 continued

xsEAfns.jpg
    QZbQDvX.jpg
    Dwight had a wish from several days ago that I wanted to get out of the way. He invited Dequan Naquin (Carrie Langerak Naquin's husband) to the gym. Dequan brought his daughter with him. I have no idea where she went when Dwight started to train her father.

iUxkpH7.jpg
    GVIpGv6.jpg
    I saw that L4U-RN was glitching out, so I checked her moodlets using MC. Apparently she is in need of repairs, so I sent Ariana over to go repair her. Of course, Ariana doesn't have any knowledge of Plumbots, and L4U-RN ended up zapping her.

rEETcq8.jpg
    For supper, I sent everyone to the Bistro separately. I was hoping one of them would get the chance to sing along at a party so they'd get a raise, but it didn't happen.

Day 195

Dsc5ptu.jpg
    hNsRzuk.jpg
    For this day, I decided to try and grant as many wishes for the family as possible. I also planned on getting some of their opportunities out of the way. 3 of the family members wanted to woohoo their partners, so I granted that. I believe it was Quinton, Ariana, and Harlan that had the woohoo wishes.

MoHd651.jpg
    After woohoo, it was time for Harlan to go to work. It was supposed to be Ariana's day to work too, yet the game said she didn't have to to work.

xYmIRJj.jpg
    One of Ariana's wishes was to gain another skill point in cooking, so I had her watch TV. She has a few weeks left of life, so she should be able to get this one wish out of the way.

pqSb8uY.jpg
    With it being the second day of spring, that meant Daisy could work in the garden again. I shortened spring a bit as I am trying to get each season to start on Sunday and end on Saturday, like normal. When I added Seasons several months ago, it was in the middle of a Sim week, throwing them off this schedule. Anyway, Daisy harvested 4 bags of money, which got her $1500 closer to her next promotion.

R2Prqwa.jpg
    Pretty much all of the family had wishes to go to the spring festival, so I sent the whole family over there. Ariana wanted to play horseshoes, and no one else had wishes I could do here, so a few of the family joined her.

8jrFPp1.jpg
    John wished to dance at the festival, so I let him do so. Miles Sekemoto is in the background.

zSLBj8c.jpg
    Soon, Ariana gained a wish to give a friendly introduction to Miles. They had hearts for one another, but that's all that's going to happen between them.

xpDVNwA.jpg
    To finish today's updates, the family all bought food at the carnival before heading home. I forgot to get pictures, but John invited Carly Wolff over to visit. He wished to ask her to move in, but she decided to leave right before I could. I ended up using Add Sim to just add her that way. It still granted the wish. Just the day prior, she was put in the care of another family as Cori was getting old. I got a notification a bit later saying that Cori had passed away.
  • Options
    thuggishsplicerthuggishsplicer Posts: 1,747 Member
    @Silverofdreams30 *waves*
    Things are tough, but I'm cool so far. I also hope 2022 is great for you, too!

@bekkasan Would you believe that I ran the game a few days ago? I had to install everything again because I deleted Origin and the game wouldn't start.
    **Also, I'm considering replaying everything in a 90-day gameplay. I can always get back to my longer saves later.
    I haven't played with simselves for a while, but I love when you guys mention them. I'll take a look at your profile on the store, but do you happen to have families or sims to share? I have some fun adding those to my towns (also, I feel less worried to break their hearts or have them get a bunch of kids LOL).
    **I love your aliens and the black unicorn :-O

--- x --- x ---

Awesomes for everyone!

--- x --- x ---

Looking at all your stories make me want to play! XD
    However, I'll get ready to take a walk. Gosh, I'm really considering reseting some of my sims stories and playing from the beginning. So far, as I was watching Jojo's Bizarre Adventures, I prepared the three worlds I have installed: Twinbrook, Sunset Valley and Starlight Shores. I think I'll play next week since my vacation ends on the 19th.

Happy Simming!
  • Options
    emorrillemorrill Posts: 8,121 Member
    Hey everyone. :blush: I know I'm behind on comments and will get to those soon. <3 I've been busy writing. :mrgreen:

Here's more of Chapter 17! :star: Enjoy! We left off at Maru teaching Alex some chemistry stuff, just about 4 days after the breakup.

Pelican Town to Sims Town
    Continuation of Chapter 17

That night, on the other end of the cosmos, it was nearing closing time at the Stardrop Saloon.

51815339585_c2dc57b11f_n.jpg

Gus, the owner, was doing a final wipe down of the bar. When he wiped around Pam’s glass she shot him a “do you mind?” look to which he just gave her a playful shrug, hoping the gesture would get her to talk because she was unusually quiet this evening. Twenty years he’d been serving this woman drinks and he knew her woes and troubles better than God himself it seemed. But ever since her daughter and the eleven other “kids” from town disappeared she hadn’t been very forthcoming about her feelings on the matter, even while dead drunk. It seemed very…odd to him.

“Five minutes until we close,” he informed her. All the other customers had already taken their leave.
    Pam sighed and took another drink from the almost empty glass.

Resting his hands on the edge of the bar now, Gus leaned in toward her and asked, “So how long have they been gone now?”

51814622806_12d1008c8e_t.jpg

The woman knew what he was doing and gave him another stern look. “Almost seven months,” she answered just to get him off her back.
    “Finally!” He grinned.
    She rolled her eyes.

51814622736_f78d30bd47_t.jpg

Then a gloomy aura overshadowed the Bartender’s face as he stared out the nearest window, shaking his head. “It sure has been quiet around here since their disappearance…I’ve forgotten how hard it is to run this place without Emily’s help.” He truly missed her and her cheery disposition. It was needed in his Saloon, more than he realized.
    “Maybe you should hire on that snooty mother of hers," Pam tartly suggested. "Give her something to do other than mourn endlessly with her husband day after day in that mansion of theirs…”
    Gus’s eyebrows bounced. “Wow. Is that a hint of green I see flashing in your eyes?”
    “H**L no! I just don’t understand moping around all day grieving for your children when they’re just absent, not dead!”

51814963854_01725d62e8_t.jpg

“So the Wizard told you all that they’re safe?”
    “Yeah! Well,” her voice cracked, “mostly…” A lump began to form in her throat as she recalled. “He told us that only they were in control of when they return, but even with his protective spells…the quest is not without its dangers.”

“So,” Gus paused with puckered lips, “there’s a chance that they could die? Never to return home?”

51815339675_33efdfc577_t.jpg

Pam’s chest tightened at the thought she had continually tried to push away and immediately went on the defensive when these kinds of feelings showed up.
    “So it’s not completely ludicrous that Emily’s parents would be mourning the absence of their daughters as much as they are. Especially when they haven’t been very present in their lives.” He lowered his head to meet Pam’s eyes better. “And you know…it’s okay for another mother to mourn too…”
    “My Penny wouldn’t die out there!” she snapped, the choke still present in her throat. “She is strong! Unlike that blonde bimbo of theirs!”

With a slight grin, Gus rested his folded arms on the bar and looked the woman straight in the eye. “You know, I think that’s the nicest thing I’ve ever heard you say about Penny.”
    “Oh come off it!” she responded in defense again. “I’ve said nice things about her.”
    In reply, he simply shook his head in a sad objection.

It hit Pam to the core because…it was true. She was never able to express much praise or show a whole lot of love towards her daughter because she never wanted a child to begin with. Penny was a not so pleasant surprise right after the marriage, so the girl always felt like an inconvenience and a burden, especially with how poor they were. Raising her was so stressful and tedious for Pam that she turned to alcohol more than she ever had before; nevermind the presence of an undiagnosed mental health disorder that no one of her generation dared reveal lest they end up in a mental institution. Her persistent drinking bothered her not so understanding husband and he had a hard time handling it, to the point that he had an affair. One day he decided he wanted a divorce. To add insult to injury, in Pam’s mind, he left her all alone to care for their daughter, declining sole custody with the excuse that he feared Penny would turn out just like her and he didn’t want to deal with it. Pam couldn’t help feeling like he did that out of spite to punish her for her “sins.” It made everything in life worse, especially for innocent little Penny. He did agree to visit Penny sometimes, mostly on her birthday and Christmas to go on a daddy-daughter date for the day, but then he’d leave again, being no better of a parent to her than Pam was.

Pam always knew she was a poor, pathetic, alcoholic mess that really should’ve tried a lot better to properly take care of and love her kid, even herself. But so much held her back that made it feel like she wasn’t ever capable of doing so. Asking for help only meant more weakness. And there was always this hope that someday the day would finally come when she’d get the chance to make things right in her world, especially with Penny. When she could finally sober up, but now…she feared the day would never come. She ran out of tomorrows. Because as much as she wanted to believe that her daughter was strong and would get through the quest, it wouldn’t surprise her if Penny was already dead; from a panic attack or a freak accident or whatever. The girl was too fragile. That possibility was eating the old woman up inside, slowly killing her soul, and leaving her with nothing but painful feelings of regret. She couldn’t allow anyone to see it, even her most trusted friend and confidant who was standing right before her.

Perhaps this is what she ultimately deserved for being Stardew Valley’s worst mother of all time.

51815339650_f243edabd4_t.jpg

Gus tenderly placed his hand on hers, knowing her thoughts more than she realized. “I’m sure she’s alright Pam. I think all those kids are discovering a strength within themselves that they never knew they had…They’ll make it back. Even Marnie’s jacka$$ nephew.”
    They laughed.
    “Doubtful…,” Pam muttered, lifting her glass. “He can barely make it through life.” Which was painfully relatable. She took one last drink.
    “You never know…”

Pam slapped the glass down onto the bar, expressing a loud sigh in the process. “I have a feeling Penny will be coming back with one of those boys as her boyfriend.”
    The man co'ck'ed his head. “What makes you think that?”
    “Think about it Gus…”
    He nodded as he did; it didn't take long to realize. “And you have a problem with that?” he teased with a raised eyebrow.
    “Only if it’s not the man I approve of,” she replied, looking him in the eye.
    Gus gaped. He didn’t think she approved of any of those guys, or anyone for that matter. Though sometimes he hoped she approved of him. “And who might that be?”

51814622846_b891fceed9_t.jpg

Pam simply gave him a smirk. Wouldn’t he like to know. Despite what he believed, she didn't tell him everything. She stood up from the barstool and replied with, “The Saloon is closed now Gus. See you tomorrow night.”

51813660417_e19886e889_t.jpg

51814728993_673553d02d_c.jpg

The next day was Harvey’s birthday. He was turning 33.

Penny naturally took charge of all the preparation and activities for it; the activities being playing a couple of board games by the fire in the living room of the guy’s house with jazz music - his favorite - playing in the background. She would’ve liked to have everyone present for the occasion, but due to the continuing drama from the break-up, Haley didn’t show up. She did express an apology for being absent via text, which Penny appreciated, expressing that she still wasn’t ready to be around Alex yet. Sam played the first board game, but then took off to join Haley at the girl’s house when they started the next game. Harvey and Penny understood and waved him off. There were no hard feelings.

Though Alex had a hard time enjoying the celebration because Haley was still avoiding him. He wished she’d just “rip the bandage off” and come over already. Neither of them could hide from each other forever. And he wasn’t blind to what was most likely developing between her and Sam as well. He chose to block out those feelings for now.

The day ended with Harvey blowing out the candles…

51814965784_6b7147708b_c.jpg

…and opening presents after eating cake and ice cream. It was just the kind of chill birthday he preferred - thoughtfully orchestrated by his love - and he enjoyed every minute of it.

He especially loved the moment right before opening presents when Penny whimsically jumped into his arms and kissed him, whispering in his ear that her birthday gift to him was simply herself. It was mostly a joke, of course she had a present for him.

51815341540_4855c070bd_c.jpg

Nonetheless, he lowered her down onto her feet and tenderly kissed her lips again with all the appreciation and love he held in his heart for her.

51813662022_43a6f4123e_c.jpg

“That’s all I need,” he whispered back, nuzzling his nose against hers.

It was the happiest birthday he’d had in many years.

The next morning Sam whistled the tune to the new song he was working on as he cooked up a breakfast burrito. He took it and a cup of coffee with two biscotti to the dining table and sat down. One bite into his meal and his eyes rolled into his head as his taste buds danced. “Mmm!” he expressed. This was a restaurant quality breakfast burrito and he wasn’t sure how he did it, but he kind of had an idea; albeit a silly one. He smiled, thinking about her again and took another big bite. Life never felt so great.

Not long after finishing the burrito he found Sebastian plopping himself down into the chair beside him and Abigail joining in at the head of the table. They wore bright smiles on their faces, clearly encouraging him to speak. Or rather, to spill the beans.

Sam acted nonchalant as he asked, “What’s up guys?”
    “What’s up with you?” Abigail asked with a smirk.
    “...Nothing much…”
    “Word on the street is,” Sebastian began, gesturing with his hands, “Haley’s back on the market.”

51814965359_62ea8425e3_c.jpg

“I heard…”
    “And we’ve noticed how much time you’ve been spending with her lately,” Abigail toothy grinned.
    “So you gonna ask her out already!?” Sebastian blurted out, playfully punching his buddy’s shoulder.
    Sam sighed, lowering his head. “Look guys,” he raised it up again, “she just broke up with Alex.”
    “So?” Sebastian dismissed.
    “So I don’t wanna just swoop right in and make her mine simply because she’s finally available. I wanna do this right.”

51814728353_586afa07aa_c.jpg

Impressed, Abigail smiled proudly at him.
    “Besides, I don't need to come off like a jacka$$ and give Alex another reason to hate my guts.”
    “Who cares what he thinks!” Sebastian exclaimed, throwing his hands in the air.

51815340800_b8a4df7beb_c.jpg

“He’s never cared about you. He blew it with Haley so now’s your chance! I mean, dude, you’ve been waiting for this for–”

“Seb,” Abigail tenderly stopped, “your feelings are understandable, but Sam’s doing the right thing here.” She turned her gaze toward Sam as she continued, “and I’m proud of you for being so thoughtful and mature about this, and showing such respect to Haley; even Alex. If your mom and dad were here, I know they would be proud of you too.”

51815340610_283a355e6f_c.jpg

“Thanks Abby.” He smiled.
    Sebastian shrugged and simply slumped into his chair, blowing up at his bangs. Guess they’re right… He still had an issue with Alex hating on his buddy for no good reason though. Sam was giving the guy way more grace than he honestly would.

“You care a lot about her don’t you?” Abigail asked Sam, seeing the twinkle in his eyes.
    He nodded. “I love her,” he sincerely declared. “I really do. My life is beginning to feel empty when I don't see her every day.”
    “You know…earlier I didn’t approve of your interest in her,” the purple-haired girl somberly admitted,

51814786203_8be3d50b8c_c.jpg

“...but both of you have changed, in very good ways, and I’m beginning to see now…how happy you make each other and what a good fit the two of you really are.”
    “Same,” Sebastian concurred, turning his head toward his buddy with a smile.
    “Thanks guys.” Sam’s face beamed, his heart touched. “That means a lot.” He hadn’t felt this happy in a long time. “I’m pretty sure she’s falling in love with me too, she just…still needs a little more time. But it’s okay, I’ll wait. I already have been. She’s worth it.”

51813660967_2c4ec2abba_c.jpg

Abigail released a squeal between her clasped fingertips at his sweetness, but quickly composed herself. “Well, don’t rush her now. We ladies appreciate a man who respects our need to take some things slow.”

51814964369_63ae731af1_c.jpg

“Whatever,” Sebastian teased with an eye-roll, but concluded with a wink.

“And hey! Think of all the double dates we could go on! Ooooh, I can think of a few fun ideas already!”

51814623046_3b038409b7_c.jpg

Sam and Sebastian shot unsure glances at each other as they mumbled, “Oh…uh...dunno about that…”

“OH COME ON! We are SO doing it!”

To be continued. :blush:
    52607642900_bbbac3a314_c.jpg
  • Options
    GraceyManorGraceyManor Posts: 20,080 Member
    @Brandontaylor i don’t think it’s the same home this one don’t have a room full of nectar
  • Options
    @Nikkei_Simmer Oh yeesh, several days of rain..even if it doesn't flood, it is the most depressing weather you can have... Winters are supposed to be about snow, not rain (atleast for me).

I have a private rain gauge outside (a Netatmo station) and so far it says it has been only 0.4 mm... not a whole lot, but the worst is yet to come, and the rain gauge might not capture everything, because the wind probably blows some of the rain just over it (a known issue with rain gauges in windy places or situations).

@Brandontaylor Oh, I think everyone should be proud of what they are and where they come from, I mean, why wouldn't they? Of course, there is a line to cross there, if it leads to thoughts of being superior to others.. Different, but also good.. just in a different way! :P

I have never played with Plant Sims, so I didn't at all understand your sentence about losing a plant sim in a tree? (scratches head) lose plant sim in a tree? I don't get it.. :P

Oh, she did wet herself, poor soul. ;)

Ah, for winter I would choose snow over rain, given that the snow is stable and stays all winter, so that you get proper winter conditions all winter through, but I haven't seen that for the past 15 or so years now...

Hehe, there is a pretty bad collision in the background there when Dwight (is that Dwight?) runs into the bistro. ;)

Hehe, woohoo wishes for sims are great. ;)

Oh yes, good family times in the park, that is nice.

@emorrill Beatiful pictures and writing, you clearly put effort into it. Hehe, I like the blue plate with all the cutlery perfectly lined up. ^_^

th1das9.png
  • Options
    It's...Modular+Brick+2%2522+x+8%2522+Ceramic+Subway+Tile.jpg time again with my stupid muse. It won't cooperate.

So...out comes my twisted side...and here come:
    kuooxxp.jpg
    Evil_Haruo... the complete 100% antithesis of Haruo - who is a goody-two-shoes and Evil_Haruo despises him.
    ziggiRR.jpg
    ...and Brooke McIrish, the antithesis of River McIrish - she hates River with a passion.

Brooke: ~evil chuckle~. "I wonder if my little goody two-shoes sister is still hanging out at home. I’d like to teach River and my mom a lesson."

~oh dear~
    GYZ6Ak9.png
  • Options
    CravenLestatCravenLestat Posts: 13,735 Member
    I had a perfect idea for a house in Sunset Valley for the empty lot on 350 Oak Grove Road :p *NO CC*

KLSo8p2.png

Made a simmy to live there :)

BVwmvOH.png

I put a woodstove in it but after I took the picture

I Play Sims 3 On A Potato

DfydFiZ.gif
  • Options
    Emily4331Emily4331 Posts: 10,850 Member
    Calista got the job as a model, so I took some modelling pics of her for funsies. :3
    9UaYuLj.png

McLFHQS.png

Ei6iMGO.png

9htPu7x.png

This snowman is me.
    jNln5vV.jpg

Fun fact: This is the last pic I got of Calista and Steven together. :grimace:
    VCAhOkj.jpg

The dogs in this town are weird.
    NI61uq4.jpg

m5ByuRh.jpg

I've been having Calista get tans because it makes sense to me. For the first time, the spa screwed it up. D:
    RchJngZ.jpg

Oh btw so anyway uhhhh Calista broke up a marriage on accident and then I had her break up with Steven because why not keep the misery ball rolling. So anyway now she's with Jake Russell because we do not dilly dally. Here they are making out on one of his fancy cars. (He has $175,000 :smirk: )
    dBIwKQR.png

Just noticed his cars are mustard and ketchup....or McDonalds...or Cyrax and Sektor. :astonished:

He's got a wee doggo named Lao:
    igs8pC3.jpg
    Who apparently is full of himself. lol

And I mean he's a musician and like totes cuter than Steven so whatever.
    16vurri.jpg

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top